Why do liberals take it so easy on Muslims?

To any liberals reading this consider this. Muslims aren't liberal, look at and study the religion, they're pretty much Far Right except they're brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the primary goal Cultural Marxism is the elimination of whites.

Liberals believe in the "green horse, red rider" hypothesis

Bumping with Juden feets in the hopes soyboys bump this thread during their fapping

Who cares, just smash every liberal you ever meet in the face, and they stop talking shit. It’s amazingly effective

For the same reason Middle Eastern progressives don't talk about Christianity.

We'll, liberals ITT, why do you love your Muslim masters so much?

Why do liberals love serving Muslim rulers but not their own neighbors?

Because in order to make Western nations more agreeable host nations to immigration, Christianity has to be phased out

>"green horse, red rider"
Because they vote for liberal political parties. The Muslims vote for them even though they disagree with their social views.

Because every athiest or "militant athiest" I've ever met are not anti religion but anti Christian. It's blindingly obvious every time you talk to one about the subject. Christians almost needs to be locked but when you ask about other religious groups they don't know what to say or even outright butthutt

if muslims were white they would hate muslims

They know to hide from the all seeing eye Ai, they are the chosen ones. They have the corner stone.

Because Goyim don't bother someone who will kill them if they bother them.

They only bother those who can't or won't slap them back.

Liberals love Muslims for the exact same reason that conservatives hate them, despite the fact that they incorporate many conservative ideals into their societies: because they’re brown

I hope she succeeds.

Women should shut the fuck up.

Leftists have allied with islamists because they both share a common goal: the destruction of Western Civilization. After that is accomplished the islamists will then kill the leftists. But leftists haven't figured that part out yet.

it's called "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Because its a bullshit fantasy cooked up by the right to slap libs around with. There are mentally unstable people at the fringe that think like this. The right takes it and uses it as a tool to indoctrinate their followers against any actual leftist ideals, such as an economy that isn't rigged against us, having healthcare that doesn't bankrupt us. You know, really crazy out there shit like that.

the immediate reason for most libshits is that they'd lose their middle class civil service jobs the next day if they said anything about muzzies. They'd get done for being racist, they police themselves very strictly, anyone caught not reporting 'racism' of others is also liable to get punished . many don't actually give a shit about politics, they just want a job and income

Because they're subversive and since we're christian countries they'd gladly take in as many non-christians as possible.
First they tried sperging for atheism and they've brought the world to the brink of self destruction, now this... I wonder...

I’d add that people who think like that are the tea baggers of the left. Very small, but VERY loud. Truth is real liberals dont believe in categorizing people by arbitrary means. but... I don’t think anyone here wants to heat that. They just want to stir up hate against the other side.

>I don’t think anyone here wants to heat that. They just want to stir up hate against the other side.
Good morning Goyim!

Stay strong Britian

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Because its waisis to call muslims out on their bullshit

This. Cenk Uyger gets cheers for mentioning that whites will be a minority. Non whites consistently demand special programs while whites are barred from these requests.

They’re anti Christian because you assholes keep trying to weave your bronze age bullshit rules into our government. Its no different than resisting sharia law really.

Most liberals (and atheists in general) are still bitter at their parents for making them spend a quarter of their Sundays in church.

Just say your anti christian then.

>Its no different than resisting sharia law really.

Have your life ever been threaten?

what is baizou

Because muslims have balls and know when theyre under attack and respond.

Im all for mutilating atheists and their families who insult Christianity

>green horse, red rider

Redpill me on this

You're a dumbass, the same people who attack Christianity also attack Islam. Just look at all the fedora faggot atheists on Reddit or Richard Dawkins.

The Muslims are our allies and only cuckservative morons disagree.

Because they've only been around the Liberal Hollywood version of Muslims. They have the one chick in their class who wears a Hijab but is a total Westerner otherwise, whose parents are the equivalent of a Christian family that goes to mass once on Christmas Eve.

And then they think all other Muslims are exactly the same, write some BuzzFeed and HuffPo articles about it, and voila, spreads like Cancer.

I laughed but it hurt a lil bit

“Infidel” isn’t their word you shitskin faggots

lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

They have been highly efficiently programmed to think and react this way as detailed in this document originally authored by none other than a Rothschild.

They fear the Christian because he is truly free.

they are cucks

like you? like niggers? like slant-eyes? like amerindians?

>except they're brown.
No other explanation needed.

They hate us cause they ain't us