That's it, I'm moving back to Turkey. I have no idea why my parents moved to this place at all...

That's it, I'm moving back to Turkey. I have no idea why my parents moved to this place at all. I can understand the money, but most people earn money online anyway.

You can't find a decent woman in this country. You gotta be like 0.1% and keep being 0.1% till you're dead or they'll divorce you. Nobody sees anything wrong with women being single moms or having 10+ sexual partners. It's even encouraged.

Nobody gives a shit about eachother, you're alone, no feeling of security or anything. You can't trust anyone.

By the way, all my friends were always Dutch, and even they don't like their women. The shit you guys say about "ahmed coming to fuck your women" is total bullshit. The correct way to say it is: "Ahmed comes to Holland, women are bitches, so they marry a Turkish one instead".

Besides that, the Turkish women here are nothing compared to the women I've seen in Turkey. These ones are the shitty ones outside of the cities. The inbreds.

What the fuck Holland?

Other urls found in this thread:

statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?VW=T&DM=SLNL&PA=37425ned&D1=3-9&D2=(l-11)-l&HD=100526-0713&STB=G1,T
biqle.ru/watch/-118477104_456239901
instagram.com/c00ldued/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SMOKES!

>Holland
>Dating women
LOL

Seriously, why ? You can fuck a 10/10 girl for 50€. Spare the bullshit, the free-market fixed the pussy access problem in Holland.

I know, but I'm not searching for fucking. I've literally tried everything I could with Dutch women. The only better relationshits I had were with polish girls etc. But even they turn into western witches when they lived in Holland long enough. This place is a joke.

i don't believe it
white women are literal goddess that god himself has created for us

Sex and money isn't the end all be all to life you dumb faggot, you propagating that nonsense is going to make me kill myself because you and your weak willed ancestors allowed this fucking hellscape to form and start crushing down on us and here i am reading you support it while getting fucking ass pounded. FUCK>

Just try it. I dare you. There is no male-female difference. Everything is equal until it's not. There, that's the entire race of white women explained in 1 sentence.

>life revolves around getting pussy

They are pure cancer these days

Yeah go back and take your smelly inbreed Family with you.

A good Day for Europe

Fuck no, but life revolves around family for me. But once we came to Holland, this country teared it apart.

This liberal shit is toxic to any family that comes into contact with it. Fucking disgusting.

This hits me right in the feels

How are austrian women these days? I might visit and do some BLACKening.

Turkey is a fucking shit hole. I visited Istanbul which is still technically within Europe yet it felt like another world to me.

The same as everywhere in Europe

You can keep your liberal culture you faggots. And keep importing the shitty ones from our country, we don't need them anyway.

Good idea Mehmet, fuck off back to your goat fucking home

Guess why we kept them Gaschambers Goatfucker.

Maybe if you increase the degeneracy, people will literally leave cuz your culture has become so shit, nobody wants to be a part of it. Except for somalians and nomads ofcourse.

when did you move? why did you move and where from in turkey?

Take away the makeup and they look like your average white man

>That's it, I'm moving back to Turkey.
>Back
But you were born here, Mehmet.. Odds are you don't even speak Turkish all that well, and the statististically speaking the odds that you can spell it properly are near 0.
>I have no idea why my parents moved to this place at all.
Your father came for a job, your mother came for the welfare.. The reason you were raised here was due to the opportuinities for a proper education. But again, statistically speaking you probably botched that.
>I can understand the money, but most people earn money online anyway.
Not in Turkey they don't.

>You can't find a decent woman in this country.
You can´t. And you can´t find a decent women in Turkey either.. You´re considered lower class expatriate scum by all decent women, and the ones that you can arrange a marriage with are literal goat herder girls that smell like goats.

>The correct way to say it is: "Ahmed comes to Holland, women are bitches, so they marry a Turkish one instead".

Try 'Achmed's cousin Fatima is living in some buttfuck mountain village, and Achmed's father still owes Fatima's father, so they arrange a marriage so that Fatima can become one of the many socially isolated mountain brides stuck in some shitty appartment in a shitty neighborhood'

>Besides that, the Turkish women here are nothing compared to the women I've seen in Turkey. These ones are the shitty ones outside of the cities. The inbreds.

Yes, user. And there's a reason they and you are here, and the fine ones are living a high society life in Istanbul.

>What the fuck Holland?

Just open a barbershop or bakery like so many of your countrymen. They do okay. Don't whine and bask in sorrow.. Cease the opportunities presented to you, and marry a girl that at least SPEAKS Dutch.

Alternatively, leave and never ever return. No middleground options pls.. That's what got us in this mess in the first place, you know it's the truth.

OP fuck off to Turkey...please do us all a favor. and take the rest of your family with you. since you are all inbred fucks that would at least save us 20-30 train rides

I can confirm as native that our society is fucked. The girls can't even Cook for themselves, they can't even keep their dorm room from turning into a stall. They just jump from dick to dick, riding the cock carousel.

If you are red pilled, you are lonely and miserable in this county. I might just give up and join the army.

usually turks marry turks, where did it go wrong for you

Because my parents wanted a better life. All they got was a torn apart family and children hating them for it. Once she came into contact with Dutch people, it was fucking over.

Lol dont go away , thats exacly why you guys are in europe , to install inslam and save us from these crazy feminist culture. What you understood about wester culture its not a reason to go aways , its exacly the reason why we are importing you guys . Please dont go , save us .

where in turkey were you from , when you move?

>Once she came into contact with Dutch people, it was fucking over.

Your mother left you guys? That's pretty rough.. I'm sorry, user.

I came from a decent family in Turkey and I speak Turkish. Both my parents had a high-paying job.

Take your degenerate friends with you.

In less than 6 months, 5 people around are getting divorced.

All nasty divorced, fighting for the house and kids. I'm 35, ditch my long time (6y) relation 35y old gf 2 years ago. I moved to a new town for a new job, a high pay job, my current 10/10 gf turned 22 last month. For my friends, I'm living the dream.

If one day I want some kids, I'll make some, I don't have an expiration date like a woman.

Focus on your career, make money, fuck young sluts.

>That's it, I'm moving back to Turkey
Very good. Try to persuade others to follow you, will you?

>If you are red pilled, you are lonely and miserable in [insert random country].

Izmir

Yes, she wasn't like that in Turkey. In Holland all of a sudden she changed into them and wanted to be like them.

Now she's doing stupid shit like Yoga and believes in stupid reincarnation shit and studying ancient chinese medicine or something.

SHES A FUCKING DOCTOR

>I came from a decent family in Turkey and I speak Turkish

Enough so that a native Turk will not immediately hear you're a European Turk? What about spelling?
From what I've heard from most Turks is that they're very glad to speak proper Dutch, because their Turkish is viewed by Turks in Turkey like how Dutch people view the stereotypical Moroccan-shit-neighborhood accent..

>Both my parents had a high-paying job.

What's stopping you from standing on their shoulders and becoming a doctor or starting your own business? In my experience middle to higher class Turks do quite well.. A LOT better than the average Islamic immigrant in this country. Prettier girls too, and less traditional dress..

>Now she's doing stupid shit like Yoga and believes in stupid reincarnation shit and studying ancient chinese medicine or something.
>SHES A FUCKING DOCTOR

Kek.. Just checking here, but did you guys move to Amsterdam by chance? This whole thing has 'AMSTERDAM GREEN TEA DRINKERS' written all over it. I feel your pain.. I have an ex with a mother like that. Dutch though, but still.

I don't care about how people see me or whatever your insecurity view is on women. I want to start a fucking family, and I don't want my kids to be raised in this weird type of world where there is no sense of family.

Just get a sex doll.

Found the beta.

this

Sad but true

kek

>muslim immigrant falls for Sup Forums memes

it comes full circle

"most people earn money online anyway" Err nope, you're wrong dummy. Most people earn money having real jobs.

There's decent women there, I'm sure but not for you. You're Turkish, you don't belong in the Netherlands. So, by all means, go back to Turkey. It'll be one less person to dirty European genes.

Maybe you are the problem, not them. Who want a clingy shitskin motherfucker who want to turn you into an interbreed shitting, loukoum making, machine.

Do you propose on the first date ? You sound like a supreme gentleman.

>I don't care about how people see me or whatever your insecurity view is on women.
I'm not insecure about women, but I have the luck that I don't have to fish in a pool that's heavily muddied by family meddling and (perceptions of) status.
>I want to start a fucking family, and I don't want my kids to be raised in this weird type of world where there is no sense of family.

Not sure if it's better in Turkey.. The cities seem pretty western in culture, and you already mentioned you don't have much love for the countryside (or at least, that's what I was getting between the lines).

What about Dutch-Turkish girl that isn't from a big city? Won't they feel the same about traditions and culture?

I live in a city now, and I don't really want to raise a kid here either.. In part because I wouldn't want to send my kid to school with loads of Islamic kids (sue me), but also because I myself was raised in a very small village, and I have warm memories of the tight knit community there.

I feel you roach. Your description is pretty much 100% accurate.
No wonder I started fucking literal whores.
Used to study there but the fucking SJWs had infested the place.

It's not a fucking meme. The government pushes everyone to integrate. For the ones that DO integrate like me, you find nothing but a steaming pile of shit at the end of the rainbow. This culture doesn't bring fulfillment. It just breaks families apart and let everyone end poor and miserable.

You're not Dutch, you're not even White. You must go back.

TURK RAT LMAO
>thinking anyone wants you

>You can't trust anyone
>implying you can trust t*rk

Nice b8

>t.azeri

Come and experience the personality of white women, I fucking dare ya, godless slant eye

THATS WHAT I MEAN, that warm feeling I got when I was in Turkey until I moved here. I got nothing of that. And I didn't even see it in Dutch families. They just let everyone go do whatever they want. Nobody raises their kids. Parents are like roommates.

>you're not even White

He's white by definition used by the US department of census m8.. White like Dr. Oz.

>Yanks meming on race and ethnicity
Do you even know what you are yourself m80? 1/64th Cherokee, amirite?

That's why dutch guys buy their women in asia, literally.
The netherlands is a fucking dystopia but what's the funniest they show it to us like it's an example of a great country and all tge lefties believe that. I spent 4 years there and never wanna come back I'd rather work my ass off in Poland than have an easy life in this nightmare country.

You should come to Norway and experience our long dark winters, and mosquitoes in the summer. You think you feel alienated in Holland, scandinavian countries even more so.

Honestly the somali/african/arab fucks don't even seem that happy, and they pack up with another gang of feral niggers and turn into boyz in da hood gangs.

The ones who are not degenerate seem to live about the same as they would in their homelands, only that it's colder, darker and an increasing amount of hostility from an increasing amount of people.

How do we europeans make the majority of you brown people realize this? Sure there is gibs, but even with the gibs it's not a good life for someone not used to it.

Turks are not White, Dr. Oz isn't White. My ancestors are Dutch, Irish, Scottish.

Yea its pretty horrible here in the netherlands

statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?VW=T&DM=SLNL&PA=37425ned&D1=3-9&D2=(l-11)-l&HD=100526-0713&STB=G1,T

The newest generation probably wont even bother to marry anymore. By age 18 they probably already had 10 cocks in them. Quite terrible reality. It doesnt different much from the american statistics of pic related probably.

The worst part of it all is that I am fairly good looking, and get mires (I am /fit/), but what disgust me most of all is getting mired, and then approached by females who have boyfriends. If I had the cash, i would have moved out of here already. Srsly.

>incest is legal here
>it should all make sense
>...

Where do you live / where did you grow up?

Like I said, I grew up in a very small village (

Stay the fuck wherever you are. Don't move ever.
I hate my fucking parents for letting me put up with this shit.

>Turks are not White, Dr. Oz isn't White.

They are in the United States of America m80-8.

OOOH CAN YOU SEEEE!

Turks are the least white pale-skinned race.

The men look like literal rats and the women look like witches.

>Izmir
I'm disappointed. goddamn I am.
as a fellow izmirli, I understand your family and their migration ideas.
but we are dealing with erdocunt here, we need every fucking secular people here, in the fucking country.

Turkish women are fine when young. But they'll turn into hairy monsters after awhile so you'll put her into a trash bag yourself. Turkish women are the equivalent of Latinas.
t. German who was in 2 relationship with Turkish girls

ITT: faggets denying facts about degeneracy and disgusting whore culture just because that user is not a native

You guys are so fucking fucked. He described modern society and girls perfectly.

If you're not from Europe and alI mean by blood, you're not European. If you're not European, you're not White. Whites built this world. Greeks, Germans, English, the Irish, all parts of Europe built this world.

Unfortunately, we have stupid people and that's why they embraced the Jewish Marxism and has led to the problems we have now because world Communist government is their goal.

Bye Bye and never come back to Europa!

That's nationality, not ethnicity. I'm White. If I became a citizen of China, doesn't' magically turn me into Chinese.

>but we are dealing with erdocunt here, we need every fucking secular people here, in the fucking country.

Not sure about OP, but Dutch Turks are OVERWHELMINGLY in support of Erdogan and his shenanigans.. In Turkish elections held here (why are they held here you ask? I don't fucking know, it's Turk logic..) they tend to vote AK party.

>ITT, bitter virgins

Yea, basically.

Modern society engineered by Marxist Jews.

I grew up in Amsterdam and then moved to Utrecht and finally started to notice this weird shit when I was in Uni. The kids that are born here don't see that shit. They just isolate themselves in a neighborhood and see Dutch as their enemy or some shit.

If you've seen both sides, you know the culture is getting fucked by the educational system and media.

>That's nationality, not ethnicity.
Again, if you weren't talking about the US you'd be right
>I'm White.
Who isn't? The definition used in US statistics is hilariously broad..

>White Americans are Americans who are descendants from any of the white racial groups of Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, or in census statistics, those who self-report as white based on having majority-white ancestry. The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

Nope, I am right and you're an idiot. American is nationality. American is not a race.

Yes but does that mean we have to defend it ITT?

I'm glad you are going back, but I have to admit you are right. Although this problem isn't just Dutch or even Western. It happens to every place where women are given 'equality'.

Women were a mistake.

he said his mother is a doctor and from izmir, they are obviously secular.
>but Dutch Turks are OVERWHELMINGLY in support of Erdogan and his shenanigans
because they from central anatolia, the lowest of the low.
>In Turkish elections held here (why are they held here you ask? I don't fucking know, it's Turk logic..) they tend to vote AK party
of course I know, everyone is politicized here, we cannot have a carefree life like you guys. every fucking inch is a battle.

OP, go back to Turkey you fucking inbred retard. You're not even a suitable partner for the biggest Dutch slut you can find. You're a discusting roach and you need to fuck off or kys

"White Americans are Americans who are descendants from any of the white racial groups of Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, or in census statisti"

That's a load of bullshit to erase boundaries and push multiculturalism. Whites are not native from the Middle East or Africa I don't care what that marxist trash says. WHITES from Europe built America. No one from the Middle East or Africa.

>They just isolate themselves in a neighborhood and see Dutch as their enemy or some shit.

Some of them literally are our enemies, for all intents and purposes. You kind of wonder why they don't fuck off to Turkey, but meh. It's still a free country.

>If you've seen both sides, you know the culture is getting fucked by the educational system and media.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that front, though I have my doubts about the current state of the educational system and media in Turkey with this whole stuggle with the alleged Gülenists and enemies of state perceived everywhere..

Ain't that the truth. And they wonder why people in the west aren't having children, or even having sex. The thing is, women in the west have turned into monsters that will bleed you dry.

No fucking way, I know that faggot is corrupt as fuck just like any good Turk would know. He's getting the votes of the Islamic inbred Turks.

BY THE FUCKING WAY. Same fucking shit is gonna happen in Europe, because you keep importing low IQ people here.

Turkey made the same fucking mistake, but for some fucking reason, our culture is still holding up. Europe changed their entire fucking culture to some disgusting weird multi-cultural faggotry.

>American is not a race.

Indeed. And neither is white, at least not according to US census:
>having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa

Literally 23 shades of brown are considered white in the US.. Not my fault m8, no need to get offensive over it.

No such thing as Dutch Turk. That's like calling an African an Englishman. Just because Ahmed becomes a citizen of the Netherlands doesn't make them Dutch.

You guys want to know a true black pill? One of which you cannot recover from? It is that all women are whores, and all can be subverted. Just look at the dialogue in here

biqle.ru/watch/-118477104_456239901

A woman that has bf of 6 years, that seems loyal but whois loyalty was eroded in like half an hour, with purposeful effort and playing to her slutty nature. The feelings, and strategies that this guy is using...I have felt them as well. Christ...the only difference between me and him is that I did not dare to push beyond.

BUT BASICALLY ALL WOMEN CAN BE SUBVERTED LIKE THIS. This is also the reason why many of them have so many partners. Because some men learn these methods as well, and then with time just fuck the women, without having respect for the men who hold them in relationships. The society and general moods of it are what enable this to happen.

White ethnicity, that is the race. It encompasses the whole of Europe. If your blood doesn't flow from Europe, you're not White.

Turkish girls are seriously qt.

Why the actual fuck are you trying to convince OP to stay here? He's a roach that needs to get out!

It seems if you include race into it, betafag cucks will white knight for our degenerate society.

Sad

Kek, most immigrants in this country seem to forget that we are not locked in with them, they are locked in with us. The leftist cancer will multiply tenfold in the Muslim community before they even have a slight chance to influence (national) public discourse. Pic somewhat related. Anyway, have fun in Turkey man. You guys are not so bad as long as you're in your home turf and not taking advantage of our turbo-tier retarded politicians.

I'm not in favour of our current society but OP needs to get out regardless

On what planet is that turkish? Are you megaretarded?

That load of bullshit is the basis for every race/ethinicity stat you see in the United States, as it's the official definition used by your Bureau of Census, and has been for decades and decades. Don't get mad at me, write your State Senator or some shit..

The biggest mistake the west in general, but certainly the Netherlands specifically, made, was not holding immigrants to the same standards as natives. Racism of low expectations..

'We can't possibly expect all these poor retarded Islamic brown folk to behave decently and learn our language, right? That'd be unreasonable.. I mean, look at them. They're utter fucking savages. Better stuff them away in shitty neighborhoods and get them some subsidised Arabic lessons, that'll help their intergration'

A crime against humanity if you ask me.. Disasterous for the Turks that came, disasterous for the country and our social fabric, an utter nightmare for the welfare system and the literal end and death of the traditional urban working class communities... We gained some kebabs, Turkish bread and cheap haircuts, but we lost an entire way of life.. And we should be HAPPY that this is the case, if we have to believe the current political class.

Wtf, dude. He needs to leave. Kill yourself

that's öykü, a medicine student in istanbul.
she is turkish.

>He's white by definition used by the US department of census m8.. White like Dr. Oz.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

>American thinks he's an expert on these kinds of things

m8 just stop. You lot don't understand the first thing about race and ethnicity. You likely don't even know your own ethnicity.

Again: Don't argue with me, argue with the US bureau of Census. They're the ones you seem to be disagreeing with.

I don't care if he stays or leaves. I take care of my own shit, he should take care of his own..

Why do you care so much? It's just a Turk.. Least of our problems these days.

Fuck no she ain't. She may have been born in turkey but that doesn't mean her genetics are turkish. That is not genetic turk.

>genetic turk
there is no genetic turk you colossal retard.
instagram.com/c00ldued/

Je mama.