European gun rights thread - what guns should be allowed, fellow Europeans?

Pic related is a lever-action 6 shot rifle, reloaded with a quick right hand front back motion.

Until the 1950s, in rural America lever action guns were very common. People also used them for home defense.

Lever action rifles have become rather uncommon. In Austria, they are available without a permit, you just need to register the gun in the gun registry. 18yrs and older as the registered gun holder is the only requirement.

What guns should be allowed in Europe and why? Should there be a European wide uniform gun law allowing gun owners to purchase from across state lines more easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qoIdYypxe4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is a Voere X3 which can be chambered as a .408 Chey Tac, a special calibre slightly lower powered than a .50 BMG.

This is also available at 18 years and only as the only requirement. This is a rather good weapon for sniper teams as well as long distance hunters.

Should this be allowed without a background check?

all the guns should be available.
here we have no restriction over caliber or magazine size.
all you need is a fucking permit but we still have more gun freedoms than most of the liberal faggot states in america.

ANY GUNS LEGAL IN BELGIUM? Im dying to know.

do you need to have austrian citizenship for that gun?

lever action are for shooting guns while riding horseback

we don't ride horses much anymore, that's why they're uncommon now

How much effort does it take to by ammo?

not much
i think you just need to flash your permit on local sport shop

I personally think they should allow Europeans to carry snub nosed revolvers with permits for self defense. Its not a 15 round magazine glock but people might be more receptive if its not as scary.

here in canada we're able to ship guns to our home

there are perks to having a license

you should never ever need a permit for self defense

I don't need one where I live and I don't think you should need one. But euros have very little gun rights to begin with.

>all the guns should be available.
I disagree. I think handguns should be "license" only, i.e. people should have to do a test about the handling of handguns and also there should be a criminal background check and maybe even a psych eval.

>ANY GUNS LEGAL IN BELGIUM? Im dying to know.
I do not know. Belgium has state law which is very similar to France and France is strict on guns I believe.

none, the savages in the south manage to use kitchen cleaners and butter knives to maim and kill each other, I pray i'll never have to witness what happens if they get their hands on actual firearms. Gun ownership should be allowed in a society where people have respect for each others lives, these animals have no humanity

>do you need to have austrian citizenship for that gun?
No, every EU national can buy a gun in Austria. I believe permanent residents as well.

However, if you indicate on the registration form that you intend to take the gun home to your EU home state, the Austrian authorities will send an email to the relevant EU state' authorities informing them that you acquired this gun in Austria. Nothing more is done.

self defense isn't a gun right

>we don't ride horses much anymore, that's why they're uncommon now
Lever action rifles are great for hunting quail and other birds, rabbits, squirrel etc. Any smaller prey where you are likely to miss your first shot and need to shoot again.

Yes, it should be allowed.
Self defense is natural and good.
The idea that you ought to be a helpless victim to criminals is mostly a European thing.
Get a lever action rifle - .357 is a good caliber - and train with it.
The next time a Muslim comes to your house you can tell him to fuck off and mean it.
When the caliphate finally forms you'll have a fighting chance at repelling the invaders.
But, hey, do what you like.
So far Islam has been pretty good for Europe, right?
Real peaceful.

>i think you just need to flash your permit on local sport shop
Why do you need a permit to buy ammo?

>savages can use anything as a weapon, thefore we should get rid of anything that could be a weapon instead of getting rid of the savages.
Kek.

can i kill people with it?

None, you deserve to be raped and killed. Only humans have the right to firearms and self-defense.

Holy shit thats awesome. Thanks user

You gave a compelling reason to allow Brits to arm themselves.
Muslims already have weapons and have no problems using them.
You poor bastards are the ones unarmed.
But maybe virtue signaling is more important than protecting your family.
Your call.

>The next time a Muslim comes to your house you can tell him to fuck off and mean it.

Home protection is a valid reason to get a gun permit card in Austria. With a gun permit card you can buy an AR-15 semi-auto or a Glock 17 handgun etc. Pretty much most guns you can buy in the US, except full autos. But you need to do a few hours of gun handling training and a criminal background check to get a gun permit card.

The question really is, should a gun permit card be required for lever action rifles and sniper rifles etc.

Because white leftists.
t. Californian who will have to purchase a certificate to purchase fucking ammunition on account of white leftists.

>can i kill people with it?
Its calibre allows you to shoot tank crews in ww2 tanks... or through certain armored glass.

criminal and psych check didn't stop this mongol hero
youtu.be/qoIdYypxe4o

only this

because you need permit for weapons
therefore if you're buying ammo without permit you probably have an illegal weapon

You're either free or you're not.
I see no reason why begging for permission to defend yourself is a good thing.
I'd just as soon you arm yourself with or without the approval of a traitorous government that has done nothing but hurt you culturally and demographically.
All of that said, if you like begging for permission don't let me stop you.
It certainly hasn't stopped the Muslims from purchasing arsenals.
I wish you luck when you're hunted down by jihadis in your own streets.

Why did you waste time making such a retarded post?

you retards don't understand the savages aren't just people with different skin colour, go to Liverpool and you'll see what I mean. If you left your basement and got a job and saw you'd realise the worlds not black and white. The chavs would wreak havoc if they got their hands on guns

That is why I said "maybe a psych test".

I guess in most cases a few hours of a gun safety course and a run off the mill police registry background check should be enough to get a license. This is pretty much what Austria requires for the Cat B gun permit holder card with which you can e.g. buy pic related.

And criminal and psych checks also have nothing to do with what happens AFTER they get the guns. There is pretty much zero oversight on the mental health of the gun owners after they get theirs.

I'm just going to buy my ammo out of state or just do like everyone else around here and get it off the streets from negros.

Yeah, it's a good thing you're defenseless against them.
Good luck with that.

>because you need permit for weapons
>therefore if you're buying ammo without permit you probably have an illegal weapon

So you have no guns which you can buy if you are 18 and above without a permit? This is the case in Austria for most weapons, except pretty much semi-autos and handguns. Full autos are illegal as war weapons.

>handguns should be "license" only
No they shouldn't, fuck you anti-gun fascist. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable.

You have never fired a Marlin 45/70. I have fired rifles and pistols all my life. I only fired the Marlin once. Once was once too many. This is called a “Guide Gun” for a reason. You have to have a pissed off Grizzly running at you to even consider shooting this damn thing.

I don't have the luxury of living by the state line and I'm not going into my local black neighborhood ever.
Unfortunately, the traitorous Democrats have me in a sot where I must comply, for the moment, with their wicked demands.
My only hope is that the civil war comes and the traitors are dealt with swiftly.
Well . . . I can dream.

people carry knifes, it's more of the threat of one then actually using it

you mutts are autistic, if he's got a knife i've got more chance of surviving than if he's got a gun mongrel. A gun is defence against a more deadly threat I started off with cunt. If we both have hand-to-hand its more equal than him firing three rounds into my back dumbass

than*

I want a lever action and would never get anything above a .44 Magnum.
Frankly, the .357 is just fine for my purposes.
I like my shoulder and I like where it rests.

Short answer.......all guns should be allowed......the 2nd amendment in the US.....guarantees all the other amendments!

>I see no reason why begging for permission to defend yourself is a good thing.

Under Austrian law you do not beg for a permit. You have a right to a permit under the law. Authorities can only deny the permit in very specific reasons, in particular formal reasons (you did not complete the gun safety training) or you have a prior criminal record or the stated reason you indicate on the form suggests you are a terrorist etc. (e.g. you say that you want to kill all Christians on the form).

Is it really so burdensome to do a gun safety course before you can buy a semi-auto AR-15?

All of them

Ban all guns

>Why did you waste time making such a retarded post?
Then do not respond. You aren't even European.

Being disarmed around people with guns, hand grenades and knives - people who want to kill you - that sounds great.
Just great.
That's fine.
I bet you're real proud of being a defenseless victim.
Cheers to being a whimpering child during the next Islamic stabbing of peace.

Pro-Gun fags get as triggered as the LGBT crowd when you say something they don't like.

>Wah wah wah you fascist
Get off Sup Forums then you frog.

>You have never fired a Marlin 45/70.
The person was not asking about the Marlin but about the Voere X3 chambered as a .408 CT.

State line is close enough. Just have to know people and you can get anything.

You probably aren't either, Mohammed.

So, you buy a gun in Austria and then you have to beg your own government to keep it.
Sounds like a real nice dodge, Otto.
Like I say, if you like going to a government office and asking them for kind permission that you be allowed to defend yourself that's fine.
The government has certainly proven that it cares about the indigenous Europeans.
Surely they'll grant you permission to defend yourself against the religion of peace.
I bet it'll all be roses and sunshine.
Just like the Islamic attacks.

That's pretty cool - thinking to by a cabin in Austria now just because of these news.

That's because anti-gunners are wrong to choose a life as a slave when they can be free. End your pathetic life now and stop wasting everyone's time.

>Short answer.......all guns should be allowed......the 2nd amendment in the US.....guarantees all the other amendments!

Is requiring a gun safety course as a prerequisite of gun ownership infringing on the 2nd amendment? Just asking.

Because this is pretty much what is required (once in your life) in Austria to get a handgun or any gun. And I agree, you should complete a gun safety course before purchasing a firearm and the authority should look you up in the general Europol and Austrian crime databases. I do not want some known terrorist buying a gun.

>Should this be allowed without a background check?

What's your point? What's the point of that thread exactly? You are saying that this or that should be banned because muh feels?
I'll tell you something, up until the 1995 in France, you could buy any semi-auto rifle as long as it wasn't in a military caliber (ie : .222 instead of .223) without any kind of paperwork or registration. The only requirement was to be over 18, there was no background check either. Those guns (AR15, FAMAS, SIG 540, Beretta AR70, Mini14, AUG, etc) were even sold in fucking supermarkets to anyone that wanted them.

Guess what? It was never an issue, there has never been a single crime comitted with those guns, no school shooting, no mass shooting, no terror attack. All of that shit started only after the 1995 gun ban has been put in place. Now sandniggers are using full auto M70AB2's smuggled from Ex-Yougo countries without an issue, even though the law has never been so restrictive, and the EU gun ban is going to be applied in the following months. Yet those bans never target actual criminals, only law abiding citizens are concerned.

tl;dr : gun laws are retarded, and every gun should be available to anyone over 18 as long as they are white and don't have a criminal or psychatric record.

There is a certain efficiency in having a carbine that shoots your pistol ammo. .357 is a good choice for this. In these times my choice might go more to a Short Barreled AR “pistol” and a long gun with real 1,000 yd range. Carrying more than two gets cumbersome, it ain’t like golf where you carry a bagful.

I don't run in those circles.
Los Angeles is dangerous enough as it is.
I don't want to expose myself to the criminal element.
Hopefuly the traitorous Democrats will be ousted from power and we'll get our rights back.
I understand this is a fool's errand, but I'd like to maintain hope that I can fight for my home soil.
"As I breathe, I hope."

OP is a faggot. First all weapons should be allowed to be acquired including military grade anti material weapons, be it .50bmg, mortars or Anti Aircraft weapons. Second the regulating issue should not be determined by a worthless piece of paper like a passport, but according to how long the family of a person willing to acquire a weapon lived in a certain territory. Weapon bans should be natural for persons from non eu countries and for those whoes families have less than 5 generations of history in a country. If f.ex. by generation 3 a traitor decided to have a child with a non European, the count starts from 0, like if it is a family with less than 5 generations living in a territory

>You probably aren't either, Mohammed.
My name is not Muhammad. I have a Nordic name and I can trace my lineage to the 16th century in Germany. I know for certain that everyone until my great great great grandparents were white and Germanic. It is very unlikely someone in the lineage before was black or American.

>Muh Muh everyone who doesn't think nogs should have easily concealable handguns are slaves.
Off yourself frog.

Yes, because a gun safety course would mean the government now controls who can and can't own firearms. What's to stop them from just failing every "undesirable" who takes the course?

Hasn't the US learned its lesson? We shouldn't arm anymore Muslim countries. Especially the volatile countries in Europe

Why are you even posting on a guns thread, anglotrash? Did you miss the shotgun licence renewal and police came and took everything away?

I live in an urban environment.
A simple bullpup would be fine for my purposes.
In a perfect world I'd have an SBR with a suppressor.
Unfortunately I live in a Communist state (California).
So, hearing protection, other than muffs and buds, is right out.
Which is one of the reasons I like long barreled pistol caliber carbines.
The pop is a little less (every decibel counts) and the recoil management is fine.
I'm jealous of people who live in free states.

>which guns should be allowed
All the guns, no exceptions.

I don’t know Germanon. I don’t believe it would be wise to make guns legal in my country, yet I don’t believe it should be illegal in the states.

In a fight on the street with armed Muslims he'd have a chance and you'd be mince meat.
Have fun being a victim.
I bet your wife's boyfriend is real proud of you.

Keep talking Frog. You think a gun will save you? You are too much of a little bitch to do anything.

>what guns should be allowed

The right question is : where do we draw the line ? I think TNT and grenades should be allowed, as well as machine gun(minigun) and flamethrower.

France is not any more strict on guns than other European countries : Hunting or Shooting License, no criminal record, registration of the weapon, and that's it.

>So, you buy a gun in Austria and then you have to beg your own government to keep it.
No, you do the gun safety course BEFORE you get your gun permit card. Thereafter, you do not have to do anything. I got a gun permit card in the 2005, and I still have it. It is only revoked if I commit a crime.

>Like I say, if you like going to a government office and asking them for kind permission that you be allowed to defend yourself that's fine.
You go to your local authorities and fill out a form. You staple your certificate from the gun safety course and in my case the copy of the hunting license exam to it. In my case the "stated reason" for getting the permit was because I went hunting with my uncle.

You pay the fee. You walk out. In my case, they actually emailed me 2 days later to pick up my card. That was it.

>The government has certainly proven that it cares about the indigenous Europeans.
I agree. Austrians pretty much only care about Austrians. The new government is trying to deport as many people as possible.

>Surely they'll grant you permission to defend yourself against the religion of peace.
And yet they do. My cousin got her gun license last year - also for hunting. But she also wanted to have a handgun at home. It was not a problem.

>I bet it'll all be roses and sunshine.
It mostly is.
>Just like the Islamic attacks.
There have been no ISlamic attacks in Austria. A few years ago some Austrian dude drove a car into people in Graz. But he said it was a mistake - he was sentenced to life in prison.

I'm okay with advocating for more rights.
I deplore people who advocate for more infringements.
People like you are why western civilization are dying.
I hope you're stabbed in the neck by a Jihadist during the next peace attack.

What do you learn at a "gun safety" course? There are very few rules to gun safety.
1) its always loaded
2) dont point the business end at anything you dont want dead.
End of course

I own a Tikka M55 Bolt Action .308 you half wit yank.
>Muh anyone who doesn't think handguns should be legal are shills.

As opposed to them, I'm not a criminal but a law-abiding citizen. I'll defend my life and those I care about if those are in danger but I won't engage hostilities based solely on the reprimands of a retarded britfag on Sup Forums

You haven’t lived until you compete in Long Range Hi Power Rifle. 100 rounds for score at 600 and 1,000 yds. You REALLY learn how to shoot a rifle.

>thinking to by a cabin in Austria now just because of these news.

There are actually good and not too expensive wood cabins in Austria - not in Tyrol and Vorarlberg and parts of Salzburg because tourism is so big there and so everything is too expensive, but look into Carinthia and Styria and parts of Upper Austria. There are cabins and even some older houses which can be got rather cheaply. A friend of mine has this nice wood cabin in Carinthia half an hour from Hermagor. I thought this must cost a fortune, but he said he got it for like 30k euros back in the early 2000s.

>Yes, because a gun safety course would mean the government now controls who can and can't own firearms.

The gun safety courses are provided by the gun merchants and by gun ranges. These courses are not performed by state authorities.

>Thinking I told you to go out and shoot a Muslim
The absolute state of you frogs.
>I'm not a criminal and therefore handguns must be legal because there aren't any criminals in Frogland

I would ban depleted uranium ammunition for obvious reasons, but except for that I am ok with anything short of nuclear- and biological weapons.

>I don't run in those circles.
Good for you, stay clean user. I'm old and used to do a lot of bad things. Mostly out of the game now bit I've seen some shit and it's hard to get out. Almost bought a gun off a guy I know the other night on a whim. Had some nice heft to it. More of a shotgun/knife guy myself though.

So you're just afraid of handguns, that's it?
Makes sense considering that's the only SHIT you can buy while civilized countries have access to a wide array of 9x19, .45, .357 and other joyful toys.

>There have been no ISlamic attacks in Austria
Mainstream media consuming FAGGOT! Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Vienna, Insbruck, Reutlingen have just been disenfrenchised minors of 30 years + from the middle east, sub sahara and North Africa who didn't got their house car women yet. Even slightly non cucked Germs are still cucks. FUCK OFF LIAR

this, mon ami

>If we both have hand-to-hand its more equal than him firing three rounds into my back dumbass
And what if you're a woman, or an old person? You gonna take on a young man hand-to-hand? Guns are the equalizer, dumbass.

Oh, I see, so you have to begin the begging process before you even show up.
Sounds great. Do you have to show up in a frock that matches your purse?

I don't like asking anyone for permission. I get the impression you need people to give you permission.
Do what you like.

I don't think you're catching my sarcasm.

Hunting is not identical to defending against the pending caliphate. Bet me she'd go to jail for shooting an intruder.
Please pardon me for being incredulous.

I'm very dubious about Europe's willingness to defend itself against the invaders.
I know there are isolated cases, but even your example isn't terribly compelling.

I do wish you well and I do hope you don't suffer under the Muslims hordes.
Like I say I'm very dubious about Europe's position and being largely defenseless just makes me more skeptical.
Your insistence that people ask for permission to defend themselves just tells me the culture is not ready to survive.
On a larger level Europe is still prepared to lay down and die for no reason in particular.

Like I say - I do hope for the best. I do hope the continent decides to survive.

Are you saying I can go to austria right now and buy this?

A bolt action rifle is not a handgun you retard.
On any given day you'd be a target on any given street.
You are defenseless.
Go suckle on your wife's son's pegging instrument.

>We shouldn't arm anymore Muslim countries. Especially the volatile countries in Europe

Austria is not a Muslim country. Most of the population with a migrant background come from pic related, from Serbia, Germany, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia and Poland. Yes, Austria has Turks too, but only in Vienna and a lot fewer overall relative to Germany.

Austria has close to 9 million people and only 40,000 Africans.

Give me one good reason why you need a handgun frog. You have no legitimate argument.

>Implying only a handgun will save you if attacked.
Fucking burger logic.

The psycho test you have to do is laughable. Anyone who is not a retard could lie on the test and get the license

You have to be Austrian and if you don't have a license you have to wait 3 days after you buy it to be able to take it home.

Then in what way are they required, and why? For what purpose? What if a gun store started selling guns without doing the safety course? Then their business would boom and all the other gun stores would stop doing their safety courses too.

Hey, man, whatever stops the threat as far as I'm concerned.