When was the last time you went on a first date?

When was the last time you went on a first date?

I haven't in 4 years. I'm 24 and in 4 hours will be meeting with pic related for the first time. I'm taking her for coffee then we're going ice skating. Pretty nervous.

This got me thinking - why don't young men go on proper dates anymore? It's always gross sloppy tinder or bar hookups? When did this change become the norm?

>Wasting time on thots

>posting the face of a first date on a korean cave painting forum
You sure seem like a nice guy

You’re a class act, posting her picture in a den of scum

That's one hell of an overbite, she probably gags easily.

Had the first date of my life when I was 24. I was clearly super stressed and that plus my shitty looks probably had to do with the girl only staying with me 15 minutes, checking her phone out and saying she is bored all the time.
Had the second date of my life with another girl one year later, at 25. Still with her 6 years later, not because I am into her, but because I know that I won't be able to find anyone else.

It isnt the norm. Most people date through highschool with a scummy period in their twenties finally settling down after college and half of those divorce so really it never mattered---if fags burn in hell so do divorcees

almost 9 years ago

four years ago because that was when i met my wife

On the small chance that this is legit, you're disrespectful and a huge retard for posting her picture here.

And what makes you think young men don't go on proper dates anymore? Have you done some kind of research on every single young male?

You sound like a pretentious idiot, I hope that girl realizes this and finds something better.

You're doing it wrong, go on as much dates as physically possible with any sort of women and just don't give a single fuck if it works out. Eventually you will get a feel for it and you can try the qt's. Women can sense any sort of stress and discomfort from a mile.

Dating is for highschool kids. Once you get a job, life changes.
Social media changed the landscape. It's easier and cheaper to netflix and chill.
I havn't gone out in like 5 years.

There is no such thing as “proper dates”. What your thinking of is going on a date, which is what people who are already couples do. Dating has only existed since the 1970’s. Either someone is your girlfriend or not, this idea of dating people you don’t know is very new to society and only really exists because of the internet and social media. If anything dating has ruined relationships, instead of getting in for committeement, people know that in a few years they will have someone else and so no one is lookin for anything long term, just sex and somebody to be close to.

Might be poor image quality, but looks like a tat on inside left arm. So this may be a common slut after all, not worth your white-knighting.

With what money?

No you are doing it wrong. Anybody coming into relationships worrying about the dates before finding someone worth dating is an idiot.

7 years.
Happily married now
lol jk

convo opener idea:
explain to her why you posted her image on a waffen-SS bobsleighing forum

if she freaks, it wasn't meant to be
if she stays, marry her

I went on a date a few days ago. We went to a restaurant, then walked down the beach to a small cafe and had some coffee and deserts.
Saw a movie after, then I drove her home.
It was nice. I kinda feel bad though, as she is Asian.
I'm 26 and almost 27 and I've started feeling like I gotta start a family soon, so I started dating even more than usual. At first it was okay, but not a single one of the women I was dating knew how to cook, clean or do house hold chores. I must have went through about 20 to 30 different white women. And when I joked about those sorts of things, they were clearly put off.

I've had the same neighbor for about 10-12 years now. A korean girl the same age as me. We both live in the country on farms, and she's had a crush on me for years. I ignored it and pretended I didn't know because she was Asian. But I'm getting older now, and I just want a quiet traditional wife. And her cooking is god tier. She can make clothes and do chores.
I'm tired of looking for all of those things in a normal white girl who isn't some crazy bitch.

Sorry, Sup Forums. But I'm just too tired of this shit.

why would you post her pic on Sup Forums?
there's something seriously wrong with you

Now I know why you're a virgin imbecile

I know her. She has 3 kids.

Lol stfu brazilian monkey you will never have a white woman

You realise this photo will be on the Sup Forums archives forever now even if you delete the thread

Along with the inevitable tribute pics

>hey guys check out this 6 I'm having a date with (since I can usually only get 4's). Isn't she pretty? Oh by the way I'm not using this attention whoring attempt to start a thread about why people don't go on proper dates anymore or things of that nature.
Are you lost? Post this shit on kikebook. Day. Of. The. Fucking. Rake.

Kek, stop whiteknighting random whores on the internet, retard.

Go back to r theredpill you autistic faggot

>telling me to go back to r/eddit
>calling someone else autistic when he's the most autistic person alive
Seriously just kill yourself

You got nothin to be sorry for, Asians will inherit the earth, nothing wrong with getting in the good books early

Yeah no shit, learn to read my post.

post nudes

bobs

and

vagen