If you support the model of nuclear family households you're an useful idiot for the banks

If you support the model of nuclear family households you're an useful idiot for the banks
Extended family households are the correct way

Extended family households are a later development then nuclear family households. Nuclear family is superior for the human spirit and for intellectual development and all succesfull firsg world countries follow this system. Stem families kill young people's agency, joint families destroy cultural progress.

Hey look mom, I can also into historical demography!

I one was mindblown by Sup Forums's stupidility
because I argued against the nuclear family model and they called me a leftist hippie squatter while they couldn't be further from the truth

Please elaborate

I'm not really sure what you mean.
Is extended having your grand parents live with you and nuclear is only your wife and your children?
It isn't really clear from your picture what you mean.

>they dont actually conserve anything cool
Success leads to nuclear families, not the other way around. They are a sign of weakness.

Extended Families create good men. Good men create good times, nuclear families. Nuclear families create hard times, disintegration of the family. Disintegration of the family create hard times. To complete the loop, you must embrace the family again, accept extended families again, or face societal collapse.

>and all succesfull firsg world countries follow this system.
All the successful first world countries are having 0 children and are doomed demographically but I guess we should follow them in that because everything that they do is always right

Boomers making this post because they realize they don't want third wave immigrants taking care of them in nursing homes....

Screw over our future.... let us live with you kids and your kids, it's for the best!!!!!

They are a bunch of oppturnist assholes narcassitic parrasiates

The oldest hunter gatherer societies as well as the most succesfull first word countries follow the nuclear family system. The most repressive and backwards regimes on earth follow the most extreme extended family system, the joint family system. The nuclear family system is the oldest system, and it is naturally making a come back now that we are not longer tied to land and cattle.

Shoo shoo Mohammed.

This.
The definition of "succes" is complete submission to the global bankers. It's a ploy to keep the white man in shackles.

^
>/pol is dum
Critic fails to form a coherent sentence.

Okay buddy I looked it up. Lol, I didn't even know the word for "extended family". Says something about the abysmal state of my nation.

>”You’re an useful idiot”

Honestly I get why it's a good way to live, but I don't think my given circumstances would allow it

Housing is crazy expensive in Denmark and by best my wife and I would get a little house, which leaves little room for extended family. Second of, which of our parents should live with us? Third of, both are parents are divorced (yes, I know that is yet another issue). Right now we live in the same apartment complexes, but that is of course not optimal.

I truely want what OP is stating and I would be willing to fight for it happening here in general, but I don't expect it happening for my family.

The right way to live would be to live in large houses because in reality every child getting their own house down the line is more expensive and stressful on the estate market

The concept of a Mehrgenerationenhaus (multi generational home) should be the leading system.
It is the most improved social system in which everyone is profiting.
>more and better financial movement (pension from the grand generation plus wage from parental generation)
>cost of living is less (nearly no fees are a second time calculated)
>the kids always have someone around them, while the parents work the grandparents can care them.

>to live in large houses
inherited, I should add

Fuck off dad, i'm not taking care of your useless ass.

Funny subjects... indians do this, they all live in a big house with no furniture

How long did he took care for you?

Zero seconds.

Don't forget.
>economy of scale makes things cheaper when for instance buying food in bulk for the family

Boomers are still delusional actually and think they'll have enough money to retire, and sell off their house for massive profit.

And first world countries are now degenerate while those with more "repressive" (strong) social systems are still going strong and looking to conquer us, while we invite them in.

I don't know about you, but you might want to start emulating the winning horse.

why are the asians shown with the smaller families? Everyone knows that western families live seperated more often than asian.

It takes a village to raise a child.
(((Nuclear Families))) rely on television to raise their children, exposing them to the degeneracy of the mainstream without even realizing it. A system of neglect and escapism then breeds the radicalized and sociopathic youth we have today all while the parents somehow dodge any and all blame. "We wuz gud parents."

In the case of a large family,
their wife makes a very painful feeling.

It is good when parents are healthy,
but as their parents need care for old people,
someone of family has to take care of their parents.

In the case of Japan, usually that is the role of their wife.

In addition to child rearing, housekeeping, caring for old people is taken.

If there is no one who takes care of a real parent,
their wife are necessary to care for old people to at most four people.

There was my acquaintance who care for three old people.
She said that she would never want to take care of their anymore.

I agree

OP has never had a meddling mother inlaw that bullies him and orchestrates his family's affairs to her own will.

would she be as bad if you lived with more members of your family?

Long story short; Extended is a branch of nuclear. Don't confuse tying the whole family tree down in one spot as "extended". We have planes now, feel free to settle where it suits you. But be sure to visit often and regularly.

Yes.

A matriarch is a bad bad thing. She has nothing going for her in life, so she interferes and meddles with everyone else's lives. Emotionally manipulating everyone to her will. A tyrant. Make the queen happy or off with heads. "Do this" "Don't do that" "Oh how could you do this to me?"

I won't be involved with a girl who has a matriarch as a family head. The girl will ALWAYS put her mother's interests ahead of her own, and that includes the interests of her husband and children. She won't be able to make a decision without first consulting the queen. She will always be her daughter first and your wife second (or even third over being a mother herself.) She will spin your wife against you, and your children too.

At least with a nuclear family you can tell that cunt to get the fuck out of your house. That you're the man, and she is only welcome at your discretion.

>the oldest hunter gatherer societies
>not backwards

>matriarch
lmao
The oldest man is the head of the family

I'm sure he is.

Why'd you post this lunatic kremlin agent

well that's different

Take care of him tho, so your children will do the same for you.

I'm kinda surprised families don't pool resources and buy larger houses. Just imagine if families actually invested in a joint account. I suppose the average person's distrust and selfishness on top of the usual family chaos stops that from happening.

Just look at families after someone dies and there's inheritance