HOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT, GET IN HERE!

HOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT, GET IN HERE!

I did some research on the metadata and the letters om the bottom of the picture and look what I found. This is NOT a fucking larp guys, this threat is real and it concerns the whole fucking earth as of now.

This apparent spaceship is probably located over Asia as of that picture. Here's a link to the satellite monitoring it: n2yo.com/satellite/?s=41744

Yup your eyes are telling the truth, IT'S A FUCKING NORAD SATELLITE.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1518327738520.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo
youtube.com/watch?v=4kkAQwTDFLg
sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/
diydrones.com/profiles/blog/show?id=705844:BlogPost:1484035&commentId=705844:Comment:1783730&xg_source=activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buuuuuump

Is this the Final Countdown?

K..... keep me posted

Screenshot of the original, too pussy to download.

Here's the original:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1518327738520.jpg

Color me dumb, Sven. What am I looking at here?

Where are the burgers at? Are they eating each other or something?

what the fuck is this. A secret research project by the US government?

You're looking at a NORAD satellite monitoring an alien spaceship above Asia. Fuck me, this sounds so fucking surreal just by typing than.

Are you saying what were looking at is a rip in the space/time continuem?

This is fucking retarded, sometimes I'm embarrassed for you people who fall for stupid shit like this.
Inb4 you call me a Jew or something

cool story bro

It's 8:22 on the east coast, so most burgers are asleep. I'm only awake because my sleep schedule is off.

Seriously, what's going on?

WTF NORAD IS ABOVE MY CITY RIGHT NOW?! IS NZ GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO MAKE CONTACT?!

I hate niggers

What in the living fuck?

>falling for kike cgi

Jew detected

The pictures look kind of fake to me, to be honest. I saved them to my /x/ folder.

I don't know man, I just researched and put the strings together.

To all the people here, it is nothing. Literally a false flag slide thread to distract you from the niggers and gay and the muslims.
Put sage in the option field to not bump the thread.
Dont let them distract you from the real problems.
I want to suggest you to not reply to this thread or if you want to just remember to put sage in the option field.

Literally nothing. A BLACKED thread died for this fan fiction.

How we eat burgers is none of your fucking business

Impressive photoshop skills OP.

this
fuck you, sven

I hope it destroy some favelas

Reckon there's any correlation between this and the alleged car in space launched by Melon Usk?

>spaceship being tracked by satellite feeds
>flying in our atmosphere
>"Pepe was later tracked down on Facebook and confirmed that he was the one who wrote Shadilay and that it was about a spaceship."
>tfw "Shadilay" translated to "Spaceship" according to the song writer
>tfw memed so hard it's actually happening

Jew

I literally have the metadata in the pic you retarded fucking burger. You want me to pull out the raw data and look for manipulations? Fine, I'll fucking do it cause somebody has to do your dirtywork every single fucking time.

praise kek.

It's a weather balloon, nothing to see here.

Are they gonna blue beam the Olympics?

Hello Julian

That's a Grey's eye right?

Time Travel is a mind control psyop.

They make memes, and then wait 10 or so years to trigger them.

Try to convince you that they have time travel so you basically become demoralized.

Here are some examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

What they ACTUALLY have is mind reading/mind control technology.

So, when you make a plan to do something they don't like, they read your thoughts, cut you off at the pass... and imply that they used time travel.

It's basically demoralization.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kkAQwTDFLg

this shit larp has been btfo

Metadata is just a bunch of text in the file header. You can put whatever you want in there.

Checked
Past threads reached 600+, and 700+
Lets see how far this reaches

Fake and gay

is that a decepticon ship?

Someone take pics of the actual spaceship with time stamp or OP is a faggot.

Made it more visible.

dunno desu

Looks like some vaporwave photoshit art some user made, fuck off sven.

sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/

>ALIUMS!!!!

Give me a break Muhammed

this

acknowledge

MAYBE YOUR THE DISTRACTION ????

Yeah, totally, you should see my nose, you can cut a bitch with it. Jfc y'all need Jesus in your lives

>You're

It's ok, just let him have his fun.

>spaceship is probably located over Asia
That is not how it works, a spacecraft orbits earth, only exception is the geostationary orbit, wich is 0° inclination and 35786 km altitude with no excentricity.

To fly over asia, you need about 10 or more degrees of inclination.

Nobody likes a grammer nazi bucko i cant help this shit autocorrect ai garbage

Looks Quarian, has my waifu Tali come to caress my boner?

Okay so what is this going to culminate into if it even escalates? Is the government going to chimp out? An actual major happening taking place sounds too good to be true.

Calm down, Goldberg nosenstein

Quick rundown?

Not a chance. We all know they came to get a burger..only one place for that user.

Sorry lad, but last threads were under AI bots
thought you were one.

That's the Scrin ship from Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun.

Obvious shoop

Looks like some roasties high heel shoe.

LARP
A
R
P

>When you're 100% white
>Get called Jew anyway

I aligned the color channels on the "satellite"

It looks like something a 4 year old made in 3d studio max with photoshop

JIDF

The bots have been getting out of hand recently. I didn't believe it for a long time until suddenly they're everywhere. Hard to believe AI has reached this level, even though they're definitely retarded.
Blew my mind as a kid. Wasn't expecting aliens in that game at all.

It was either leaked by a hacker or the operator himself, because the metadata wasn't even scrubbed and just look at the fucking resolution and the image size.

diydrones.com/profiles/blog/show?id=705844:BlogPost:1484035&commentId=705844:Comment:1783730&xg_source=activity

PROJECT BLUEBEAM

get ready for a whole new level of globalist cuckoldry

Holy shit, I loved that game. And it's pretty spot-on.

Well it's fucking fake. That was fun for about a minute.

That's what I meant when I said it looked fake. The ship itself looks very much like a 3D model. The noise, static, and interference in the entire image looks like someone rendered a perfect 3D model and then said "Now I gotta make it look real" and did a terrible job at it.

IF you closely look at the bottom it states TOP SECRET

I'm out, y'all seriously need something better to do. Instead of sifting through the released FBI text messages or looking into pgate and doing something productive, you focus on dumb slide larp threads like these and call people Jews. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

This image is fake, the glitches have all the tells of someone into vaporwave aesthetic.

Were you a special child? The opening mission is literally about a crashed spaceship

Kek

Here's an alignment based off that image. Also an isolation of one of the color channels on the bottom left.

fuck off to /x/ you nigger

It's more like we are desperate for a happening

What does Informer by Snow have to do with mind control psy op and time travel?

Very, very jewish and gay.

: ^( got jewed

>I'm retarded as fuck and will get excited about anything. I love anime, so there you go.

Yeah. This is why we can't have nice things.

>The opening mission is literally about a crashed spaceship
What? I think you're talking about the Firestorm expansion and it was more about the Tacitus than the ship.

Look up a walktrough on JewTube

it's real.
Bye world.

Fucking Jew, but you're not wrong. I'm tired of watching them all larp.

Nice, so the faggot who made this shoop didn't even bother to make an original overlay.

Can I get a quick rundown on what is happening?Also OP from where did you get that image?

obviously photoshoped, everything is distorted except the ship or whatever that is