What does Sup Forums think of self-betterment?

What does Sup Forums think of self-betterment?

Bad idea. I prefer to gradually get worse over time.

It takes alot of effort and motivation.

It saved me.

I believe in you guys, get your head out of the boohoo me this is too hard swamp. I am not there to yell at you so find a mirror and start screaming at yourself.

Why don't girls like bald men?

Because it would be terrible to have a bunch of Brittney Spears meltdown looking girls all over the place.

Cultivation of yourself is a state of mind and a constant part of yourself as a slow process over your whole lifetime. Just every day a little bit better. I don't have an alternative, I would feel bad if I would get worse over the course of a year, seeing myself spiraling downward.

How could you not want to get better?

>go to gym
>act like a hard cunt when you're a faggot actor
I'd heem him even after 6 beers lads

You really think so? You haven't seen the shit he does in Wanted? This guy is mental

he's 5 foot nothing and tbqh no bantz Im a muay thai beast and dont even drink

You already know the answer. Think of a better slide thread brainlet. I'm off to find what you're sliding.

I know it can make a face lose 2-3 points on a 1-10 scale (unless you're really attractive like jason statham it's not completely ogre) but I also wonder if they subconsciously differentiate men from each other based on traits determined by genetics. Another example is jawline. Do they like jawlines because it's physically pleasing to look at or do they like it because it's a sign of good genes and their subconsciousness picks up on it. Or both. Maybe on leads to the other. We find it pleasing because it's a sign of good genes.

>Australian
>Don't even drik

Who hurt you?

really important but not for women

used to do a bottle of spirits and half a case of beers a night in my late teens.
Fucked it all off early 20's

i just need to quit fapping and try to read more. i end up reading 2 pages and then i get distracted

Self-improvement is masturbation

Good choice to be honest, banter aside.
I dropped it about a year ago when I was 19. Now I rarely drink unless I have earned a night out drinking with the lads after a week of crushing workouts.

boobis

>tfw random chick in uni comments on your jawline

I'm gonna do it I swear. Tomorrow.

This quote is retarded and I've only ever seen smug fatasses say it unironically.

>tfw can't stop myself from eating shit
>cant force myself to run everyday

Im not fat, im actually semi fit because I bodyweight at home, but im developing a slight chub and im feeling like shit

More or less everything they like is because it signals good genetics/a healthy person that will give them strong offspring

It's from fightclub right? I don't get the comparison. In what way is it like masturbation?

Down 14 lbs since the beginning of the year. I need to stop drinking but it's my favorite social activity so I think I just need to workout harder to compensate

he is 163cm tall

manlets never learn

You sir, are a true Brit

I don't get it. Does this guy wants to be some capeshit action hero or something?

He will always be cast as the nerdy guy. This look just makes it impossible to get these kind of roles.

Great, as long as you don't cheat. I just came back from a 12km hike through snow and wind. Feel great now sitting down with a cup of coffee.

Settle down, Beavis
Yeah, it's a quote from Fight Club. I interpret it as saying something along the lines of "I do it because it feels good". It's silly, but it triggered that other user something fierce

what about self destruction?

in the self pleasing way

>take role as young Xavier
>go bald prematurely
Like pottery

though divorcing pic related is definitely self betterment