Why do Jews hate blond hair and blue eyes so much -- just because it's associated with Nazis?

Why do Jews hate blond hair and blue eyes so much -- just because it's associated with Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15048682/r
victimsofcommunism.org/the-war-on-religion/
nytimes.com/2011/03/07/opinion/07Garelick.html?_r=1&emc=eta1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There should be an age limit on this board.

They see the Germanic man as their enemy.

but how would you post then

the face of someone who tries too hard.

The germanic man truly is superior to all other races

Maybe they are self hating. Lots of Ashkenazi Jewesses have blonde hair and blue or green eyes.

Ohohohoho

Its our religion not our skin color. In the bible it says that since the jews rejected him he would turn to the gentiles, the white romans and greeks. Through our conquests we spread it across the world. They hate us because god has blessed us and europe has been rhe stronghold of christianity for a thousand years

citation needed

give

>unironically believing christianity is anything else then a jewish invention to subdue der european peoples

>not knowing it was the reason for europes persecution and distaste for jews

>not knowing the crusades were fought to give the holy land back to the jews

They're small and weak and ugly and they're jealous of strong-looking people with attractive features.

Every other race being demonstrably better than them in every way is a real blow to their "chosen people" mythos. We're a direct threat to their insufferable arrogance and an obstacle to their self-worship.

THAT'S WHY GOD ABANDONED YOU JEWS, TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOU MAKE COVENANT WITH GOD ONLY TO ELEVATE YOURSELVES AND WORSHIP THE RABBIS ABOVE GOD.

THE JEWS SAY GOD ASKS THE RABBIS HOW TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURE!!! THE JEWS SAY GOD NEEDS A JEW TO EDUCATE HIM!!!

YOUR NEXT HOLOCAUST WILL BE MUCH BIGGER THAN THE LAST, JEWS.... GOD IS TURNING HIS BACK ON YOU ONCE MORE, AND THIS TIME THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOU, NOT JUST EUROPE! WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU AND GOD WILL LET US!

True this
>Jews are Neanderthals
>White Blond is the purest human
Jew will never reach the level of the Nordic human, therefore they fear us and try to destroy us.
Jews have no loyalty to their own as white humans have,
Jews are an opportunistic sub human race as you can see from the levels of degeneracy they display and project onto other races.
They are a unpure race that even God has long abandoned.

>not knowing that the war was to stop invading mudslimes from conquering half the christian world
How many beers have you had kraut?

strawpoll.me/15048682/r

kikes hate beauty . VOTE FOR ADOLF NOW

The Jews were an ascendant (((merchant))) class in Rome before the empire converted to Christianity and being a Jew had some new and negative consequences. If it was Euro subjugation they were after in a circuitous manner, they goofed it up pretty hard. Still would have been neat to see what a bronze age Pagan Europe would turn into though.

>gorgeous strawberry blond nazi
Moar pls
Any Nationalist cuties, please

no they are just super jeally.

worked out very well
seems like christians really are gods chosen people

Very true desu ~
You can come back when you want, Hans

>citation needed
Are you new? Jews are obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes.

>Why do Jews hate blond hair and blue eyes so much -- just because it's associated with Nazis?

It's not that complicated user.

oh yeah, i keep forgetting that they hate Jesus more than Hitler

This is the truth

because they are usually on roasties
>chick is a 7/10 do better

lol this actually looks like compelling evidence

jews hate all natural and healthy things.

Yeah. Thats why no civilization caused more environmental damage than the soviets

The (((soviets))) were mostly Jews though

Yeah thats what i meant. Look at how they treated christians. These beasts need to be stopped.
victimsofcommunism.org/the-war-on-religion/

Yea boi amalekites unite

The Soviets were kikes, dum dum
Communism is a Jewish form of government. All the goyim are equally trash while the jews use nepotism to ensure all of their tribe are party members

I know fucktard thats why i mentioned them.

Jew here, I'm auburn-haired and blue-eyed, my sister is blonde and blue-eyed.

As usual, when it comes to Jews, you are talking out of your ass.

Oy vey

Who said they were? Plenty of Jews have those features too.

>implying we believe you
typical kike
>a fucking leaf
As usual, terrible post. Pic related: example of Jewish obsession with Nordic features as signs of evil.

This, honestly, Sup Forums becomes increasingly retarded in proximity to anything concerning Jewish people rationality and truth go out the window in favor of memes and angry kvetching.

When it comes to Jews Sup Forums is like Tumblr on "cis white men" just mindless rage.

Stolen genetics.

And yet many Jews have both blonde hair and blue eyes. Idk what you think I'm lying about do a quick google search and you'll find plenty.

She's not actually blonde though, is she?

Good point. I don't know if she is naturally blonde. I think the other two are though.

None of them are blonde, I can't find a good example without defaulting to "IDF girls" so I won't post it.

Nevertheless, I know many Jews who are blonde and blue-eyed. My grandfather was like pale platinum blonde with blue eyes. My sister is dirty blonde with blue eyes.

We can't forget about pol's favorite Jewess. Here is LdR.

first of all sage. Second of all, they clearly don't hate the features. Have you been to Los Angeles? Having the most children with blond hair and blue eyes is like some sort of sport over there. I will never understand Sup Forums's ideas about Jews and race mixing, they are the biggest race mixers and historically always have been.
What do you think the ethnic difference between a Jew and an Arab is besides several hundred years of interbreeding with Europeans?

>And yet many Jews have both blonde hair and blue eyes
Apparently, not enough for the vast majority of Jews to stop kvetching about Nordic features as signs of "Nazism". For example:

>And although we insist on the racial diversity of fashion’s current standards of beauty, the fascists’ body ideal has persisted and expanded far beyond Europe. The hallmarks of the Nazi aesthetic — BLUE EYES, blond hair, athletic fitness and sharp-angled features — are the very elements that define what we call the all-American look, still visible in the mythic advertising landscapes of designers like (the decidedly non-Aryan) Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein.

Oy vey! Nordic features aren't beautiful, they're just coded symbols of crypto fascism!
>Notice the author is Jewish and has blue eyes and blonde hair too lol
Kikes are amazing

Source:
nytimes.com/2011/03/07/opinion/07Garelick.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

>not enough for the vast majority of Jews to stop kvetching about Nordic features as signs of "Nazism".

You think some Tumblr-tier leftard ""journalist"" represents the "vast majority" of Jews? What makes you say that?

As far as these degenerate retards are concerned, everything is "Nazism" and that goes for the non-Jewish SJWs as well.

Not all Jews are SJWs, thankfully.

Francis is very clear to Catholics and Jews on this matter. Ashkenazis and Shepardis (pic related) can mix with white Catholics, but we cannot attempt to convert them.

>some Tumblr-tier leftard ""journalist""
this damage control lmao

>so common its actually a trope
The Plot thickens...

>Professor of English at College of Fine and Performing Arts

Isn't this the very definition of a Tumblr-tier ""journalist""?

what an ugly jew

Because they don't have it.

Rekt.

We do, though... It's been said a few times in this thread but for the particularly ignorant I'll say it again: plenty of Jews have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Attractive jewesses are rare as hens teeth

I must be lucky then because I've seen quite a few in my day. Most of them were pretty accomplished too, think doctors, lawyers, classical musicians, etc.

Pic related.

>Yale + University of Paris graduate
>writes for NYT
>university professor
>published author
>married to celebrity
>interviews celebrities
>celebrity author/journalist
No, that's New York Times tier, which is leftist but also mainstream and professional, not marginal "tumblr tier nobody with some blog" like you're trying to imply.

Same thing to me. New York = Tumblr.

Basically a left-wing echo-chamber very similar to Sup Forums but opposite side of the political spectrum.

Because it's the worst genetic group on the planet. Pic related

>Same thing to me.
that's your because your pilpl is tumblr tier

Better question is why have literally 90% of the kike girls I know gotten a rhinoplasty and why have 50% of them dyed their hair blonde

they all wish they were born nordic babes

judd apatows daughters are cute

Maybe I just don't have the taste for nuance in leftist shitposting. I'm quite good at discerning different flavors of Sup Forums shitposting however.

she looked like an average jappy kike before plastic surgery

>includes people like Tesla who had blue eyes in the shiteye group

Makes you think.

Since when are brown eyes a feature of the white race?

She ugly as fuck.

>Maybe I just don't have the taste for nuance
A jew sacrificing nuance for the sake of damage control?

This one passes as 100% white

this is ignorant of the genetics. we have multiple whole genomes from Neanderthals now and the modern human populations with greatest introgression from this lineage are eastern non-Africans (East Asians, Native Americans, Australians and Papuans), who have 30% more than West Eurasian populations. the reason for this is likely dilution in West Eurasia by input from a “basal Eurasian” population in the Near East or North Africa that did not experience the Neanderthal admixture event common to all other non-Africans and spread into West Asia before Natufian times (and subsequently into Europe as a large component of the ancestry of Neolithic farmers.)

pic related are more Neanderthal than any Jew on Earth

She is

Literally no one cares about blue eyes and blonde hair, Jews have other enemies than scandinavians.

The Jews are trying to destroy western civilization and diversity. They want to eliminate the barriers mankind sees in itself. This is the steps leading up to the one world, communist Jew ran government. They are blurring the world together and destroying all diversity.

This.

That's a Slav

Because nearly all cultures see it, at least, blond hair, as the peak of beauty.

Imagine living your entire life as some sort of 5 foot 9, hooked nosed hunchback with curly balding hair, black hair and black eyes. And knowing there was an entire region of a continent where most people looked like that, and that at one point those people hated you.

tl;dr kikes are jealous

Nice google ass photo op

Scarlett Johansson's half-scandinavian / half American jew.

>mfw it's a slav

>American jew
???

THey always roll with ancap flags

Because jews hate anything natural and beautiful and collected. Remember the jew is a very dark character feed since a baby on racism and hate.

Bobby said: "Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans"

You have to understand something about the Khazar Jew (the Eastern European banana nosed, black kinky haired weirdo's.) His I.Q. is a full standard deviation above the white average. His psychological state is on the Borderline Personality spectrum. He is lustful and jealous of anything he can not have. So when he sees colors other than black an brown on another human, he can't control his lust for them. He MUST have those colors. He WILL NOT take no for an answer. Or, If he can't have them, then nobody can. He'll use his central banking and media control to force race mixing on the beautiful people who's mere existence send him into a fit of lust and rage at the same time. The Khazar Jew cheats, destroys and lusts, the same way that you breathe air. It is his nature.

>His I.Q. is a full standard deviation above the white average.
fake news

That's a myth easily deunked from as many angles as its fabricated. Primarily, this meme is constructed from:
>averaging all "white" nations, meaning all of Europe, Canada, the US, and Australia
>these are all racially diverse nations, and "white" is stretched to the broadest possible definition of a "race" at this point
>then this massive category is compared to a subset of all jews, the Ashkenazim, rather than compare all whites to all jews, its all whites to a tiny minority of jews
Even if you discount the lack of comparative studies, the way jewish researchers tend to score jews higher, jews used to be far behind all European nations until the 1970s, when they suddenly became "a full standard deviation ahead of Europe", its already a dubious assertion

She's going to have a hard time getting a job with a pic like that floating around

>Implying she doesn't want to be a housewife
Roastie plz