One Punch Man 119

Guerilla translation dump

Keep your garbage in one thread

thanks senpai

> I'm a little disappointed

Is it the same as against Genos? Sonic is acting all like he's losing but he just needs to use his clones technique to change the situation totally?

this is some Duwang quality shit

Shit typesetting.

wew

>he just gets spots
MURATA YOU HACK

The entire point is that he got the monsterfication with all of the benefits and none of the downsides. Like becoming fuck huge or spikes and shit.

I think we are getting insight into what Sweet Mask is

I don't think that's his full transformation

If this is what Sweet Mask is, I'll be. Ery interested in learning his connection to Orochi, as well as what happened to give him such a throbbing boner for justice.

I doubt he has a connection to Orochi, just can control his monster form

so he can change between his human and monster form? wtf

DON'T LISTEN TO THE BULLIES OP
I BELIEVE IN YOU

Both of them can, the samurai man from before could do it too

RIP Sanic, probably gonna get cunt punch to death. The only thing keeping him alive was the fact he was human.

Also we we get it confirmed that Lightspeed Flash and Sonic are connected. I think we all knew but this is the first in universe confirmation.

>inb4 it's another gorilla

I think the last page signified him cooking it made it not work. The monster cell was probably needed to be eaten "alive"

we saw sonic attack saitama again in the webcomic and he was not a monster. He failed at transforming.

>now neither of us can be virgins

Gorilla just wants a quiet life

>presumably dark-skinned male finishes off monster terrorizing citizens
>extremely pale male decides to make him his target
What did ONE mean by this

>Zombieman is George Zimmerman

And that's it.
Now all there is to do is wait for UK.

This is a new level of jobbing, Sonic

Thanks, OP. You're the real MVP

Thanks a lot for this m8

Sonic can't do anything right

Sonic is to moe

>Stomach Ache
Too bad, that monster fillet looked pretty good. Also, thanks for dumping OP.

why is he so lewd?

>By using logic, Sonic managed to fuck this up
Is there something Sonic won't manage to job to

That's how he lures in his victims

>Wine was made in 2990

DEEPEST LORE

So Flashy Flash is a member of Sonic's ninja clan, right?

>everyone from his village has a redundant name

Thanks for this OP. Your typesetting legit got me nostalgic for MSN image forums from way back when I was waiting for shitty One Piece volume scans just to see Luffy fight Arlong circa ~2004. People were editing manga same way then, since no one gave a crap or knew graphics programs.

perhaps he's one that went and become a hero
or they're just going after him because he's the fastest hero there is and they wanna prove they can beat him

They probably want to kill him because he beat the village as a former ninja or he was the most powerful member ever created, shaming all the rest of them.

Typesetting isn't hard. Even I managed to do a better job.

I suggest Paint .NET or Gimp.

He probably was.

D E L I C I O U S

I know, Sonic looks finger lickin' good

>2990
Reminder that we have NO reference to the calendar's starting point (and the planets year length).

my guess is his obsession with 'beauty' is the only thing tying his sanity together

Shouldn't Gouketsu had this transformation ability? I can't see the swords/speed clans having that much more training than he did.

It would be easier to sell monsterfication if you can transform and keep your humanity. The way Gouketsu sounded is that he didnt know this was possible.

[muffled One-Puunnnnnnch in the distance]

At least we didnt see Sonic saying stuff like "Who in face are you?"

When was the last time we saw Sonic completely shitting in fear?

>fake gourmet food

no-lewd sonic-clothes-explosion/10

Am I a footfag now?

That was obvious when Flash was introduced.

THAT'S FUCKING RAW

I want Sonic to take my virginity

>They probably want to kill him because he beat the village as a former ninja or he was the most powerful member ever created, shaming all the rest of them.

There was an interview in which Murata hinted that Sonic and Flashy were somehow related.

>Murata hinted that Sonic and Flashy were somehow related.
As did ONE in a bonus chapter.

Doesn't this confirm that the hybrids that the doc made were INSANELY powerful? Since marshall was defeating A rank like they were nothing, to be beaten by one punch means that armored gorilla might have been close to S rank strenght

That's why they instantly made genos S-class when it was assumed he defeated them all. The hero association knew of their potential threats but just hadn't been to take them out yet

Armored gorilla was demon. He must be at PPP's level, seeing how his result against Genos was similar to PPP vs DSK.

Well, at least he's not dead

and armored gorilla was just the 3rd most powerful

He was probably behind mosquito girl as well