Do you have muslim friends?

Do you have muslim friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, the Bible says "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness".

No.
Muslims are not permitted to have close friendship with kuffar.
Even if I wanted to be friends with kebab, they would reject me.

I don't have any friends you normie scum

أعطني ردكم أو أمك وأخواتكم سوف يموتون في نومهم الليلة

We have a muslim at our university chair. He's the only outsider. He refuses to eat with us. He refuses to learn our language. He doesn't talk to us. And when we collected money for a birthday present for the professor, he made a big deal out of it and wouldn't give any. Said it was against his religion.

So what do I conclude? You can't live together with muslims. They are foreign elements that should be removed from our country.

Yeah, and if you wear mismatched fabrics you should be put to death. Also, snakes talk...

No. I don't have any religious friends. Religion is for stupid people, and I do not befriend stupid people.

NO

We don't follow the carnal ordinances anymore, those were nailed to the cross with Christ. Try again, atheist scum.

I do, but he's not very strict about practicing it. I've never seen him pray and he cooks with wine, for crying out loud.

I would never befriend the most disgusting kind of people.

A mixed race friend whose mother is an African Muslim from the Ivory Coast. He could care less about religion, and black Islam is basically animism with a few Arabic words here and there.

FUCK MUSLIMS

lulz we frens

Have before. Some are pretty chill. But I'm a leaf what do you expect?

Used to. They were alright

No but I know one in my neighborhood and when I see I see him I say "Hello Ahmed my fellow Serb friend", kek he always gets triggered.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>muh anecdote
I hate muslims as much as the guy next door, but you need to stop thinking with feelings like a fucking woman.

nope
the muslims here are mostly segregated in 2 regions and im not anywhere close to them

Yes, but the same way most Americans say their Christans.

He won't get pork tho!

It's fact, not feeling, that they are unsociable.

This

damn, I havent seen your flag in a while. How is there only one person you see when 1 in 5 ppl are musllims?

No, no way im ever seeing one of them either im this shit town i live in.

My weed dealer is a Muslim. Never shakes with his left hand, gets autistic if I try. He drinks and smokes all the time, though. Sometimes we talk about jews and their evil ways. Guy is pretty rich and schemes kuffar just like the jews, though, at his dad's car dealership.

One day he wanted to hang out with me and offered me weed because he was down and wanted somebody to talk with. His blonde white girlfriend broke up with him and never fucked him. Kek she moved in with him and he paid for all her bills, internet, phone etc. and she didn't even put out. For like 1-2 hours I heard this guy complain about this woman like a /r9k/ incel and it was humorous to me, because this guy drives an AMG Mercedes, lives in a 15th story apartment right in the center of downtown that he pays 11k a month for, has all these luxuries in his life and he can't fuck a white girl.

i had some muslim gypsies in my class
they were the worst kind of people i've ever met, zealous, arrogant, aggressive and unbelievably stupid
they really helped me fully understand islam and why any form of peaceful coexistence with muslims is impossible

Yes,

The family is originally from Pakistan. They are Muslim, but you wouldn’t know it. The wife and the girl don’t wear the headscarf, the wife will wear yoga pants actually. They are very American in their ways too; the wife has phone/drives, the wife has better job, wife works full time, going for masters, etc.

They are very cute with their kids; the son plays baseball and the girl does dance. They aren’t “terrorist” and they aren’t “evil” or “dumb”. They’re nice and they make a good contribuition to this country.

>Shaking with left hand
Did your father never teach you how to shake hands? Jesus Christ.

I had a Persian qt3.14. We were both in grad school, she for CS, I for one of the less liberal of the liberal arts. She was tiny and busty, and we met at a reception where I made a joke about there not being any booze, ti which she replied that she didn’t drink because Islam. The sex was awesome until I found out she was married. I stopped sleeping with her because adultery seemed wrong. I guess it’s not bad for women in Islam or something, but that’s not how I want to live.

The only muslims that speak to me have already heard everything I have to say about Islam.

If they're willing to get along on those terms, then yeah, I suppose we're friends. I have a feeling that they'll abandon Islam once they move further away from their parents.

Yeah

shaking with your left is an insult in shitskin culture because it is the left hand that you would use to clean your arse with after a shit.

also it's not very polite in the west either

I'm left-handed.

>these people (who would be persecuted for their conduct in Pakistan) are great
>that means muslims are great

That really doesn't matter.

No theyre all fucking apes.
those who pretend not to be transform into ones when theyre in their tribe

yeah, volunteered as an assistant to a Muslim family for a few years, still keep up now and then
I never powerlevel around them, though. I don't wanna upset them, it wouldn't do any real good unless I could reach an audience.

you notice how all those things that seem positive are actually from western culture?

why fill that house, those jobs, that school with foreigners that are an exception to the rule, when there are people of your race that will act that way by default?

I know you could say that they earned it and did well but with affirmative action and gender/race quotas how can you be certain that people aren't bending over backwards for them while natives miss out?

>Do you have muslim friends?
Nope
Neither jew nor mahometan friends

I have one at my institution, He is alright desu.

It is possible I have more Muslim friends as I recently found out that lots of Africans are Muslims

Ok I need to try one of those

I'm not going for a job interview, fucking leaf. Are you a fucking boomer or something? Gonna give me some tips about looking them in the eye and pulling myself up from my bootstraps?

I'll be your friend.

I don't know we he's Muslim. He has a Arab first name, but I think he might be a atheist.

Nah, I'm a millennial (albeit one of the older ones). You'd be surprised the difference it makes, though.
You never did understand this joke, did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU

Yes, but not very devout ones.

No. I know there are few living on the area but I don't know if they even can speak Finnish. They seem to keep to themselves and never talk with other people than other muslims.

We used to have a Muslim girl in our friend group. One of us stopped hiding his power level on Facebook and we never saw her again.

Went to her birthday once. There was no alcohol and except for like the 5 of us there were only shitskins. Worst party ever.

ᵇʳʳʳᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵖ

Ahh so gays are just fine then?

how is spreading diseases good?

I wasnt talking to you, piss off.

I have an ex-muslim friend.. he is now a christian brother

HARAAAAAAAMMMM
*faps*

I oɴce ғucked ᴀ musMJm pRostJtute

Yeah a dude at work called Faisal. He's only muslim because he still lives with his parents though, they'd probably kill him if they knew how he acts at work and in town.

which country are you from as I'm interested in marrying a muslim girl

>Never shakes with his left hand

You shouldn't shake with your left hand anyway you fucking barbarian.

readand tell me how is it different? Yours also not allowed to have no christian friends

Watch out: many Africans are also cannibals.

pic related

No. Drop those that do.

Stay away from the infidels! And the shias!

I was friends with two Muslims. One fled Iraq back in the 70’s by faking paperwork. He saw the writing on the wall and got his family out as well. He married a white gurl here in the US but she had to convert (she could drive and wear anything she wanted. He didn’t hold her down. Her life never changed). He was kind of embarrassed about his religion around us even though we didn’t care. Not like he was a radical. Plus this was shortly after 9/11 so I guess I understand his fear. Plus we are all right wing gun loving terrorist hating republicans but I don’t think he cared about that. We even had a conversation about 9/11 and he said that shit like that and the ideology behind it is why he left the ME. He made a fucking killing buying SUVs here in the states with low miles and pimping them out with a bunch of custom shit and then selling them in Kuwait UAE and Dubai. He would triple his money even after shipping and other fees. He would buy Ferrari’s and lambos and sent them over there too. Fucking guy made a killing. One nigh like every weekend we all went out to eat and he showed me his domed watch. $50,000 I think he picked it up for $25,000 because it needs to be fixed. He fixed it for $3,000, used it a few months and sold it for 50k. He even let me wear it. I think it was Cartier. Another Muslim friend I has was from Bosnia. She was pretty hot too. But she came here and married another Muslim man and he treated her like shit. She got a taste of America and ran off from that abusive shithead. We would be at Corp Christmas parties and she would get so drunk. Lol. I would have banged her if my wife wasn’t there with me. But ditched the faith really. Caused her too much grief.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

And has the gut to call Qoran sexist...Sven Please!

Ya, But that is the Jooo part of the Bible.

Fuck off commie shill.

Fag

This guy sounds like a Muslim Elliot Rodgers

being beta transcends race, religion, social class and nationality. Beta is a beta in every language my friend

I have a muzzy co-worker and shes the fucking worst.
Holy senpai, id like to spoopy the waifu out of her until she desus.

Had a Jewish friend in high school, rode him off because he was an insufferable betamale who refused to self-improve

Made a Muslim friend in college, rode her ass off because she was an insufferable sjw cunt who always pulled the “but you’re a white male” card on me. Yelled at her ass for it before parting ways

I fucking tired guys, that being said i still live in college town and any white friend I make is by default a self-hating libcuck, and I can only go so long before I start giving them shit for if

No such thing

this

That verse is talking about if they BOTH have consenting sex -- THEN they shall marry. It's not talking about the man kidnapping and raping her. If you actually look at a real Bible, it says "if a man ENTICE her", and then "if THEY be caught".

Stop worshiping devils and come home. You can never live up to your satanic God's commands.

I don't have friends at all senpai

> Be Protestant
> Reads "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness" as "Have no friends who are not Christian"
Why can't Protestants get anything right?

My gf is ex muslim, can be?

Pekka, mistäpäin oot? tuu kaljamaan mun kans

We don't have many muslims, but I saw two towel heads womens at the supermarket and everybody though they had a bomb

Want to be my friend?

I have a few friends from Muslim majority countries such as Iran or the Kurdish areas, but they hate Islam, and a lot of their parents are very secularized or downright apostates.

Never met one in my fucking life.

I have heard Shiias got fucked real bad in Pakistan, what's up with that? Iranian Shias are the worst. Once they come to Euro, they become gays and infidels like in 2 months

Maybe you don't understand the Islam is a false religion that lies about Christianity and is therefore the work of darkness.

Let's keep it that way choris.

Only Muslim acquaintances.
And I don't like dealing with them as it is.

The most interaction I ever had with a muslim was thanking him for the kebab I ordered. I've never met one outside a restaurant. I actually think that they sleep there.

And we will.

Bosnian scum, not even other muslims like them. They have no country they belong to, no homelands so they infest others like parasites very much like the gypsies.

This but also delivery guys

Yes, if not we beat the shit out of them. Muslims in europe need daily beatings and they will behave or leave.

cause life has cornered you into a tiny third world shithole and you wonder why

>Sup Forums
>friends

ich wil dein freund sein Bernd

>befriending our worst enemy
Are u muslimscum, bosna? If so, kys.

>Do you have muslim friends?

what's wrong with sleeping there? saving some a shitload of money and in like two years they will be pimping the sickest BMW's and hottest Polish bitches and you will be hating saying stuff like ''stealing muh jobs and womyn''