ITS HABBENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING DEEP STATE JUST TOOK OUT A PLANE OVER RUSSIA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAARP confirmed

Q predicted this

>planes don’t just crash sometimes

your jumping to conclusions. where were they going? i doubt they were heading to america

Kikes involved. This was clear message, a death threat to Trump

Russians did this, prove me wrong

Manifest available?

This would make sense. Retaliation for the Israeli F-16 being shot down. Russia is the real power behind Syria, so this might be a "keep your dog on it's leash" kind of message. If it is a (((cohencidence))) and not a coincidence, I'm sure Putin knows, and he isn't one to fuck around from what I understand. I don't know much about Russians, but I know that they have no fucks to give once they become angry.

>CNN
kys
>CNN on your phone
kys

Oh no! That sucks!

The flight plan lists me, dr.pavel here and two of my men.

>T-Mobile
kys
youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA

Didnt even beat Breiviks high score

Saged.

Fuck! 67 more people unaccounted for!

>its the deep state and not god awful russian maintenance

cringy fanfic

CIA deployed anti-gravity ship piloted by Reptilians involved.

>Russians allow Syrians to shoot down Jew drone
>Kikes immediately shoot down a Russian passenger plane

HOLY FUCK??? DID Q ACTUALLY PREDICT THIS???

WE ARE FUCKED. ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

Wouldn’t be surprised if Jews were behind this. Israel is the world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism. Not unlike (((them))) to kill a few dozen innocent goyim to send a message.

Soviet-developed, Ukrainian-built aircraft tend crash every now and then. Not really a happening.

why is everything a conspiracy with conservashits?

oh fuck I need to bust open my torah to figure this one out

BECAUSE THE JEWS RULE THE WORLD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

THE FUCKING JEWS

Who done it?

Who do you think?

Fanfic? I fucking hate the current state of Sup Forums with all these Israel-loving faggots. Seriously you’re worse than the jews and we need to start killing you fuckers in real life. Anybody who defends jews in any way must be exterminated immediately

Time to delete Isreal

let me tell you more about how russia got drumpf elected

GRINGALD???

they were going to Kazakhstan, and Russian passenger jets crash on the regular.

OH FUCK

What evidence is there that this is a false flag? You guys are fucking dumb as bricks.

The pilot was probably drunk.

>implying every plane crash isn’t the work of kikes

I'm not Jewish. I'm a Slav.

You guys are getting more fucktarded by the day.

F

But only Juan of Yu

500 trillion lol

inb4 a fucking leaf

...cause that's all you schizos got.

fuck i hope Trump is safe, or at least his clone is safe

CIAnigger detected

>I-I'm not Jewish.. I s-swear...

Leave us alone, you western degenerates

Meant to post this one

Friendly reminder that we're going to see a lot more of this now.

(((America))) is triggered that the Koreas are reuniting, that they've lost Turkey, Pakistan, Philippines, the EU is going their own way, Britain is switching to Chinese slavery, people are starting to trade oil with each other in gold, good, other currencies, anything but the US dollar, they can't touch Iran, they've failed in Syria.

(((America))) is losing their position and they're going crazy. They're going to start kicking and screaming now. Especially with the Orange-Utan at the helm. Killing people is all they have left.

Cool, let me get some popcorn.

Can't wait for the ride

>AIDS
>KROKODIL
>ALCOHOLISM
>ABORTIONS
>CHURKAS
>BIGGEST MOSQUE

just keep chanting "POOTIN!" и дepжиcь!

Кaкoй жe ты дeгeнepaт, пиздeц пpocтo. Ha 2ch кaждый дeнь coздaeтcя пo 100 тpeдoв o тoм, чтo CШA/Eвpoпa/Укpaинa cocyт, и ты нe пишeшь "Ocтaвьтe их, вocтoчныe дeгeнepaты", зaтo здecь ты зaгopeлcя и плaчeшь. Opyэл пиcaл 1984 пpo тaких кaк ты.

Эти бляди тoлькo и ждyт нaших cмepтeй, им этo в кaйф

Dude, run!

What. The. Fuck.

The evidence is extremely indicative of an intelligence agency bomb attack. There was a massive explosion that tore it apart in midair. Gee, how did a bomb end up getting through security?

I bet $1000000000000 it was the CIA or USA in general, sending a message to Russia.

>antonov crashing
>news

topkek

>triggered
t. /leftypol/
We’re responsible for reunifying Korea, faggot. The EU is collapsing, and Italy will be the next to leave. Civil war is brewing in Germany. Isn’t that wonderful?

Options:
1) Putin needs a "terrorist attack" so he can arrest the "guilty party" because, well, elections (seriously, look at the history, it's his playbook)
2) Literally nothing because shitty plane, shitty weather, shitty pilot.

Boomer here. Q definitely predicted this. The deep state are trying to send a message to Trump. Can anybody confirm what the message is?

Tы идиoт, зoмбиpoвaнный пpoпaгaндoй

Chechen rebels

NEXT.

I honestly want Russia to invade the US. I would definitely fight with them to sack congress and the state department

Today weather is normal

(((the media)))

In a wonderful time we live. The WWiii is now

So the Hebrew equivalent for 7 looks like a T which definitely means Trump. I don’t know what the symbol for 1 is entirely supposed to represent though.

Hихepa тaм тaкoгo нeт.

I just got back from the supermarket and I spent $67

6+1=7
7-6=1

GUYS

I honestly want US to invade Russia, I would fedinitely fight with them to sack kleptocracy and idiotical, unprofessional goverment

You're so far removed from reality it's genuinely not funny, just sad.

go back to stormfront then kid

I'll invade and we can both share some Kvass while exchanging meme war stories

>You are LIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I bet Czechia did it.

Hello gays, I'm from RUSSIA.

Yeah, it's "Clean your lobster"

Zdravstvui moodila

Me digits confirm deepstate are behind this

I would dodge the draft to avoid dying for Israel so have fun

Looks like they didn't fly so good

>a fucking sisyanist

Orange utan
>back to lefty pol

>why is everything a conspiracy with conservashits?
it used to be democrats until they all figured out that the democratic party was the DL party for racists and they murdered Kennedy themselves to get blacks to vote for them

FUCKING ISRAELI KIKES DID THIS.

>ISRAELI PLANE SHOT DOWN BY RUSSIA-BACKED MUSLIMS
>NETANYAHYU "VISITS" PUTIN
>SUDDENLY RUSSIAN PLANE EXPLODES IN THE FUCKING SKY (PRO TIP: PLANES DON'T DO THIS)

NOT. A. COINCIDENCE. IT'S A (((COHENCIDENCE))).

>BECAUSE THE JEWS RULE THE WORLD
they're just wannabe catholics, they have no spend power, they must always file for approval, can't make their own decisions, this implies slave

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it really was Israel. They did the same shit to the Malaysia flight.

do you like tigers?

Awesome^_^
I don't think Israel that powerful anywhere but congress.

Fuck with our elections again you rusky cunts.
Go ahead, I dare you.

So Israel is trying to bait Russia into going to war with them so they can unleash the U.S. and start WW3 it seems

>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING DEEP STATE JUST TOOK OUT A PLANE OVER RUSSIA!!!

IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FAKE LARPIN JEWS FUCKING MY WORLD UP

WHITE PEOPLE = THE REAL JEWS OF THE BIBLE
When is God going to come down and blast the fucking fake jew-kikes of this Earth?

This.
Anyone that ever flew in an Antonov plane knows they're accidents waiting to happen.

Russian planes fall all the time. Old news is old news.
Yes, their planes are this bad. Corruption is incompatible with the correct application of maintenance funds.

>congress votes to bring back draft
m8 that's all you need

Wouldn't be surprised. Trying to provoke the bear.

nice try, schlomo