Nigger Kills Two Cops in Ohio

>Two police officers in a city near Columbus, Ohio, were shot and killed Saturday while responding to a 911 hangup call involving potential domestic abuse, the authorities said.

>Officer Joering had a wife and four daughters, and Officer Morelli had a wife and two children.

>Quentin Lamar Smith, 30, was named a suspect in the shootings. He was wounded when the officers returned fire and was taken to a hospital

archive.is/5oSJM

nytimes.com/2018/02/10/us/westerville-ohio-officers-killed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/quentin-lamar-smith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find any MSM articles with a mugshot? everipedia.org/wiki/quentin-lamar-smith/

Bootlickers BTFO

“It’s very sad. All you can do is pray at this point,” a resident, Charline Garrabrant, 75, said in a phone interview.

Prayer time is over. We all know what needs to be done.

I haven't yet. No mugshots or other pictures of him.

Why did they bring that piece of shit to a hospital? The ONLY sane thing would have been for them to put a few more bullets into the nigger to finish him off. Why are we wasting money keeping this piece of shit alive for no other reason than to spend millions of tax dollars for its trial, incarceration, etc.

nothing in local paper. strange we usually. show this kind of stuff. i think the cops beat him up pretty bad and are waiting to release a "good" picture

t. ohiofag

isn't this what the second amendment is about? why aren't you him on you cucks for resisting your tyrannical zionist police state

The second amendment wasn’t designed for low iq niggers

isn't this what the second amendment is about? why aren't you cheering him on you cucks for resisting your tyrannical zionist police state

C U C K S

>2nd amendment
>niggers

>Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation and deportation peaceably and in such slow degree as that the evil will wear off insensibly, and their place be pari passu filled up by free white laborers. If on the contrary it is left to force itself on, human nature must shudder at the prospect held up. We should in vain look for an example in the Spanish deportation or deletion of the Moors. This precedent would fall far short of our case.

t. Jefferson

I see the anarchy kiddies have already started their glue-huffing spam.

>why aren't you him on you cucks

>most people espousing second amendment aren't low iq whites
oh but these guys were heroes right?

why is this a bad thing?

jfc well at least only one of the cops was white. sad for both partners all the same

iirc, murder is the reason folks are trying their damndest to get rid of the second amendment.

i dont care if its “to fight back against the pigs”, if youre using a gone for aome cold blooded murder youre a faggot whom i advocate shooting

>flag
I get you like living in a lawless hellhole, but don't you have more important things to do than post here, like introducing more of your countrymen to chainsaws?

Because we are not retards & react according to the facts not feels...unlike you, fag.

Why is that Nigger still alive?

A pig is only good for slaughter

Good, fuck Americans thinking they're in a fucking sitcom.

>had a wife and four daughters

There's the problem. The cops were too caring, they had family and ties to the community, compassion. You can't hire cops like that. Look for cops with no attachments, no family, grew up in fostercare, or parents killed in a third-world country, grew up in poverty, wanting, and full of hate, don't take lip from nobody, writes 20 speeding tickets per hour, even when nobody is speeding. these are the disposable workforce we need. bonus points if they are lgbt, or pedophiles

Legitimate question

Am I supposed to feel bad when I see these articles? Soldiers don’t join the military with the expectation their time won’t come and “it won’t happen to them”, so how is this any different? Are they heroes? For doing their job?

It’s a way for dumb uneducated ex military members whose only skill is paid violence, to be used against the American public. They would have no qualms if the laws changed and they became legal the KGB.

Good on the nog. We need less cops and more people who can handle their own shit without calling state sanctioned license-to-killers to settle minor squabbles between people

>daughters
>children
Why are sons 'children' now?

Due process isn't cheap fuck head

>with the expectation their time won’t come
this is why we pay them the big bucks
they knew what to expect
wife probably had a $50mill life insurance policy
on top of all the luxury his salary brought home

It could be a son and daughter.

Fuck I hope you're joking. 50 mil, luxury? They knew what to expect...so we're just gonna be ok with fucking scum killing the people our society hires to keep everything from going to total shit.

No fucks given, cops never helped me.

It was sarcasm you fucking bootlicking scum. Go stand for your mandatory 5 hours of Pledging allegiance to the kikes of Israel, la creatura.

A person is useless until they actually get a degree. These cops provided a service to society since the day they joined the police force. If there weren’t any cops, there would be too many niggers out on the streets who would not allow you to go to school without fear for your safety. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Letting niggers settle their own disputes? Hang yourself

When apes kill pigs, humans win.

This particular shootout happened because of a particular abstraction called principles, which niggers are not want to do.

>implying that there is a difference between white niggers and black ones

Morelli was my middle school resource officer. He use to skateboard with us in front of the school after it let out until the principal told him he wasn't allowed to anymore.

>why don't you cheer on White Genocide Part 3, at least it's ending White Genocide Part 2

>communism
>not Jewish

Morelli was an outstanding Officer. I live in Westerville and he used to visit our school just to ensure kids felt safe around cops and new to go to them when they needed help. He will surely be missed, along with Officer Joering.

How did that subhuman nigger ape gained tactical advantage and killed two superior white, well trained in killing police officers?
Explain.
I'll wait...

Due process is for HUMANS, fuckhead. Niggers are animals, fuck head. When a pit bull rips off a child's face, it doesn't get a fucking trial by a jury of its peers, fuckhead.

>How did that subhuman nigger ape gained tactical advantage and killed two superior white, well trained in killing police officers?

Police are the lowest form of life of any race. That's your answer.

damn. God I hate niggers so fucking much.

and? it's your constitutional right to protect yourself from militarized pigs. he honestly shouldn't serve a sentence.

Westerville is a peaceful town north of Columbus. I don't think a single cop here has even had to fire a gun in over 30 years. A massive chimpout just caught everyone by surprise.

>invade people's homes
>complain when you get shot
the absolute state of law enforcement

fucking hell didn't expect feels like this

>tfw from Bexley

This is what happens when they're allowed to infiltrate the peaceful enclaves. Police try and be reasonable, because they're used to dealing with the reasonable and sane people of the town's they work in. Then some criminal gangbanger takes advantage of that decency. I'd say execution is a waste of government resources, just toss him in a hole and fill it in.

Have there been any more information about the other officer involved shootings this past week? I think there was on in Colorado and one in Atlanta. Neither provided mugshots, even though gunmen were deceased.

This. Nogs are rising up from Columbus into the southern parts of Westerville. Westerville is desperately trying to drive UP home prices so that we can limit their spread.

lets be honest. allowing walmart into the southern part of the city was the final nail in the coffin. niggers flock to walmart like jews to an atm.

True. It needs to be removed. It also damaged a ton of mom and pop stores in Westerville.

ban guns?

This, although cops in the USA should always be prepared for niggers.

Enhanced version.

Vigil today 2:30-4:00 at Westerville North High School. Show people at the vigil this photo because the media is hiding it.

God Bless America. 1776 - 14/88.

Jews own the hospitals. (((Les Wexner))) owns the Wexner Medical Center. Now you understand how profitable today was for the (((medical profession))).

Upstanding valuable member of society

At the same time, police responding to 'domestic violence' reports have been arguably a larger factor in the decline of western civilization. Every divorce that could have been avoided by putting the wife in her place and letting her know the rules and boundaries instead has an army of white knights with guns to enforce taking the husband to jail if the wife simply claims she was "abused".

To be honest, the nogs have guns and spray around. The cops are the ones that hit 8/10 on the circle to even wear that uniform. And still they get wasted by some sewer rat pressing the trigger. Didn't they wear wests? I always wonder what they expect.

Until white women are no longer able to produce nigger spawn then nigs will continue to be considered human. Deal with it.

t. nigger

>then mutts get mad when their police kill innocent people
You can't trust anyone if you're a cop in muttland, it's either shoot or die.

>t. nigger

Nice digits, but it's true. They get the job by failing an IQ test. White cops are all easily in the nigger IQ range.

>heroes
>plural
So not Finicum, but the Federal agents who executed him and lied about it until the Oregon Staties had had enough.
Fuck you and your shill flag

t. Jew

If you're a cop your not allowed to shoot niggers anymore, even if they are shooting at you

Cop killers get the chair.

need mo'money fo'dem programz

2 dead mutts hahahahahahahahahahahahah

If Obama had a son he'd be Quentin Lamar Smith, and du nuffin bad.

ACAB

Not killing cops is RAYCIS

Cops don't exist to protect you from "bad guys". They exist to keep the slaves in line. You're a sheep, and they're the sheep dog. They work for the (((farmer))).

>two nogs put down by other nog in gang war violence

t. Non Jew bexleyfag