Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house in Luton (white population: 44%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working British man.

Other urls found in this thread:

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/property/blaenau-gwent/?page_size=100&q=blaenau gwent&radius=0&results_sort=lowest_price&search_source=refine
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know you're trying to make a point here, OP, but I don't know what it is.

what a shithole

Okay but who wants to live in LUTON of all places

Looks comfy

The reason that house is 200k is because it is in a Muslim ghetto.

Stop reposting this thread.

found the jihadi.
who still cant afford a house.

Why would anyone want to live there?

>hi we're your new neighbours
>we've brought you some [guttural sounds] cake
>welcome to luton

>200k for a doll's house

Thanks, but no thanks

>white population: 44%

This is good in Bongoblin land

>that lamp post

Meenwhile in the USA I bought lakeview condo 2BE 2BA for $135k 5 minutes from downtown.

Nice neighbors too, all older or familams using it for a getaway

It’s not like 200k is cheap for a 2 up 2 down terrace, even if it was in a white area. House prices are such a fucking rip off. I just don’t want to buy a house in this country because i’m sick of being ripped off. Imagine being landed with a 200k bill and that little shithole in paki land is all you get for it. Fuck that.

>scrimp and save pennies for years
>have half stolen in taxes
>finally buy £200,000 dolls house in a ghetto
>get acid attacked on moving in
>get stabbed
>die

Fuck off OP

You have lots of space. Please take some muz. We will happily donate some.

>American projecting his shit-skin-ness onto Euro countries

>mfw light green
should i be worried?

Light green is at least 80%. That's just white BRITISH, the white population as a whole is higher.

Sage this shit

White British is the only worthwhile white, my friend.

UK is the playground/play thing for kikes and mohammeds. Once a proud nation...

A lot of white Brits have at least partial Irish ancestry, and probably call themselves that in censuses and polls. Some Brit with a German grandfather would probably say other white.

Brighton and Hove is pretty white overrall.
Being a tourist and a student town makes it hard to tell sometimes, but central Hove in particular is very white.

Wish we could move them all to London.

Yeah but you get ripped off more with renting, I rented a two bed flat in shit area for 550 a month and then got fixed rate mortgage for 5 years st 520 a month two beds with front and back garden in pretty nice white area

If you can't trace your ancestors 500,000 years back to bong monkeys then you aren't British, and you aren't White

Fucked hell, what a shithole!

>Brighton
Brighton is awful for other reasons

>Yfw you have to go deep down south and into the mountains near Santa Catarina to be able to live decently and without fear of favelas macacos raiding your house with Ak-47.

Yes, but I'd have to live in Luton.

this fucking thread again? saged

I live in Hove. It's a really nice area. I've lived in a lot of shitty towns as well.
Brighton is nice to visit for food and shopping, but I wouldn't live there. Too busy for me, and it's a bit on the grotty side.

Holy shit, for 200 grand you could build/buy a fucking castle here.

Luton is shit thats why the houses are cheap why dont i just go buy a house in fucking Zimbabwe?

Similar houses in Bucharest have the same price.

No shit you low IQ faggot, the solution is to opt out of the game, not buy or rent. The solution is to move to a better fucking country.

>honey should we get a house in Luton, I heard the kid raping program is really good out there, and we need the best for our kids

>Honey should we get our kids kidnapped by favela monkeys? I heard Brazil is the best place for that.

That’s more than I paid for my house in a 95% white suburb in the US with more beds, baths and yard

I was thinking i'd get a mortgage on a £60k house around here

the houses are cheap where I live because we're all poor

>60k house

From where hail you, traveller?

south wales

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/property/blaenau-gwent/?page_size=100&q=blaenau gwent&radius=0&results_sort=lowest_price&search_source=refine

That's not a house. That's just a slice of a house.

The joke, for anyone who doesn't get it, is that Luton is the area in London with the worst Islamic extremism.

Shit you weren't kidding. Dems some cheap shacks

ive lived in cheap houses like this my whole life, its not so bad

>luton
>area in london
u wot m8?

Surely at those prices the area is full of degenerates. Also - would get killed for being English. Otherwise I'd move.

>The absolute state of Bongistan

For that price I can buy a 3+ bedroom 2+ bath rural cottage without a single nigger in a 50km radius with land.

Why do Pakis love terraced housing?

They're probably filled with people like you who want can't afford anything better.

oh yeah theres rough white trash people around i guess never had a problem with them though

but absolutely zero blacks and muslims unless you go to a university or the city

Is this some joke. Id live in Scotland or Walesm where the brown flood doesnt reach.

>200.000 to live in a hobbit hole lost in muslim zone
I'd rather burn the 200.000.

Most of England is pure too: London and Birmingham alone probably account for at least half of our non-white population.

Stop posting this shit thread faggot

>British posters

You mean secret service and police, you fucking orwelian twats? There is no such thing as Brit posters.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

lol

>Luton is the area in London

what the fuck you talking about mate

Been on coaches that go through Luton, filled with pregnant underage chavs

I mean, chinks and south americans are cool too

Basically everyone but african niggers and sandaniggers doesnt shit up the neighbourhood.

I'd rather rent a nice apartment instead of live in that literal shithole.

Nah, Middle Easterners are fine, such as Sikhs or atheist Middle Easterners. It's just Islam that makes them rabid shits.

>Surely at those prices the area is full of degenerates. Also - would get killed for being English. Otherwise I'd move.

It's quite deprived but I wouldn't say it's dangerous or crime-ridden. Mostly there's just no jobs in the area at all and everyone is crushingly poor, hence the house prices. If you had a job you could do from home it'd be a great area to get an amazing house for cheap.

I live about 15 miles away myself and probably paid three times as much as I would do there for my house here.

i thought west london was posher (therefore more whites?)

Pay for a house? Inherited mine.

Loads of non-British whites in London. The map is just Brits.

All the densily populated places are shit-skinned le 49.9< percent face. It's commonly known that niggers and mudshits fester in urban areas too.
I wouldn't be surprised if England was like 75-80% white.

White immigration balances non-white migration. That map is just white British, not whites as a whole.

>Middle Easterners such as Sikhs

People don't even own guns there, so any place they describe as "sketchy" has nothing on American neighborhoods where half of us are carrying boom sticks.

comfy

Right, so on top of Pajeets and niggers you also have toilet cleaning Polaks who don't speak english and send their government assistance to Katarina and their brats back home.

Poles are fine.

Yes, agreed. I was just shitposting. But original point is that country areas generally have lower percentages of coal in them, than the cities, who attract immigrants like flies to shit.
White people get pushed further and further away from the power centers and historically greats cities like London become tarnished.

Muh Capitalism where everything is corrupted by systemically required greed in a mere few hundred years. Wanna buy a house and raise a family in an area that isn’t shit? Fuckin forget about it

Outdated. I'm in a dark green area on there and it should definitely be at least light green now.

Yes, but there is still a white majority in the major UK cities.
All this non-white attraction to major cities does is create a minority of non-whites in the major cities and keep the rest of the country white.

The areas are pretty big. Variation within counties exists.

guy on the right

"ayyy whatcu talking bout mang"

Depressed former mining industrial towns. It's all well and good buying the house, but the lack of jobs would make it hard to stay in such an area

It's one of the tiny counties. It would be over 90% for sure ten years ago, but not now.

what animu? cute

You're probably over-exaggerating the non-white population in your mind since you've been "redpilled".
In truth, migration will decrease and the non-white population growth rate will freeze, or decrease.

i inherited one, but it's in wembley so it's getting sold, probably to arabs. nothing to do with me i'm afraid
25% is mine tho. nice deposit

I wish the poor white family selling their house and escaping that mudslime shithole the best of luck

I lived in the West Midlands through the 90s, so I didn't need Sup Forums to tell me why mass immigration is bad.

Irrelevant.
Migration is a process that will not go on forever.

I know, most likely because automation is going to eliminate the pressure from business for cheap labour and welfare consumers. Doesn't change the fact that my area has been heavily 'enriched' over the past 15 years.

Pakis raping your children are just free perks

That's unfortunate. I think the provision of jobs to muds will make them better. I view muds the same way I view white chavs: they can be fixed.

THAT'S British housing? What a shithole XD

I admire your optimism, hope you dont get beheaded or have an encounter with a truck of peace

It's not optimism, it's common sense. At this rate, the Muslim population is increasing by 1% every 10 years. For them to be half our population, it would take 450 years. This is assuming that the migration rate will stay the same, which it won't.

>tfw my once cheap city is getting ravaged by trust-fund kids from Commie-fornia

supply, meet demand

That pie-graph is ancient my dude.

It's Love Live, pastabro

I know. Brits seem to like living in houses like that, for whatever reason. I prefer rural stuff like pic related.