>i deserve $15 an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's okay to pay people below livable wages because they're unskilled

what are you, a communist?
of course they deserve it

I see nothing wrong with that

then why congressmen earn so fucking much?

das it mane

> other people have nice things because they either got lucky and were born into money or worked their asses off to get where they are
> I deserve the same thing because I exist

Retard-level ideologies like this are exactly why Trump won...and why he'll win again.

God bless him.

>Right away, sir.
>Would you like to select a custom blend of meat for your patty, sir?
Why these aren't everywhere is beyond me.

>cheese on fish
fucking gross

>YES MASSA, I don't deserve to be paid enough to live a decent life even though the only thing this life draining job is doing is giving you more money.

The rich don't care about you cucks, not even if you shill for them in a maghrebian bobsled imageboard.

Whether they deserve it or not. If McDonalds paid that much they'd be able to attract better quality employees. Ones who show up on time, sober, and rately if ever spit in the food. Theyd also reduce turnover, which would be good for them in the long run. Unfortunately publically traded companies arent allowed to plan that far ahead these days. If it doesnt increase profits by next quarter its off the table.

every fucking day this same thread
get a new picture
what the fuck make it stop

You're confusing living wage with luxury wage.

Most businesses aren't McDonalds. Even huge chains like Tim Hortons can't handle those wages. Small Mom&Pop places with 2 or 3 employees have to either cut hours down to part-time for each employee or cut the least profitable employee(s) from the budget entirely. I know business owners who work 60 hour weeks because it's just not financially viable to hire other people for the work and still be able to pay their taxes.

..................... Yes.

>Livable wage
Have you heard of roomates? FFS.

Wrong. Just so fucking wrong. Give humans more and they become ENTITLED. Then they do LESS.

gets AIDS you leaf, this shit thread has been done to death.

>it's okay to artificially inflate prices and wages because I don't understand anything about economics

>trusting people to do anything well on their own, anywhere.

>that flag

Opinion > trash

>I deserve billions of dollars

Thanks Trumpshits

Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal.

atleast I'm not a country that can't decide what language it wants to main.

Just like all of your current politicians.

LMAO
>atleast I'm not a country that can't decide what language it wants to main.
Exactly, we learn two languages because we can; I know that might be difficult for someone of your mental capabilities.

I know two languages too, you tree-slurping snow nigger.

>I post the same shit on a weekly basis
kys

>Instantly jumping up to slurs when you have no real basis for your insults
Typical. Please stop shitting up the board.

I order an XL coffee, 3 cream/1 sugar, and a medium ice coffee, 2 cream/2 splenda, for the wife at Tim Horton's almost everyday. I have to repeat my simple order a minimum of three times because these fucking retards NEVER repeat back to me my simple order. Happy to pay a quarter more and deal with a kiosk than deal with these dum dums everyday.

Actually, not all provinces are required to teach French. Alberta, for instance, doesn't obligate schools to do so. BC does, though, which is hilarious since they would be better served teaching Mandarin or Japanese.

Honestly, the entire language politics thing is a lot more complicated than you would think from the outside, because it's so geographically isolated. I grew up in Quebec (bilingually) and the entire thing is so politically charged that many people who were fully capable of learning English simply refused to, much to the dismay of our English teachers.

I'm from B.C and somehow managed to avoid learning and while still graduating.

maybe if they were paid $15/hour they’d give a shit enough to make your burger right.

Dude, just make coffee yourself. Your taste buds will thank you for the small amount of effort necessary. If you prepare it well, it doesn't need cream or sugar or anything else in it.

Coarsely grind a light roast and, in a French press, use a high coffee/water ratio, steeping for 3 minutes. You end up with a golden infusion of deliciousness.

I spend at least 20 pounds on crisps per week

>most hated meme flag calling others shitters

To be fair, the level of French required to graduate is probably the equivalent of 3rd grade in Quebec.

Similarly, the English required to graduate, at least back in my day, was pretty pathetic. We only started English classes in 4th or 5th grade and by Sec. 5 (11th grade) they were still barely capable of holding a very basic conversation. I'd just spend the classes reading books or sleeping and then tell the rest of my class to fuck off when we had to do a group project.

yfw increasing the min wage to 15 buckaroos will create some pretty large inflation.
>this means your debt will cost you less over time, dumb dumb

>either cut hours down to part-time for each employee or cut the least profitable employee(s) from the budget entirely.
I’m fine with that. Let the best rise to the top and be rewarded for their efforts, those who don’t should have to find work they can be more competitive at.

>minium wage is not liveable
>increase minium wage
>everything is more expensive
>minium wage is no longer liveable

You end up with a situation where only the most well established businesses (like McDonalds) are able to survive. If laws didn't fuck over things like food trucks, then it wouldn't be as bad because new businesses would still be able to flourish. This is the worst of both worlds and people are CLAMORING for it.

I've seen this thread at least 20 times in the past year. Why do you do this?

If you raise unskilled labor wage to skilled labor wage, where's the incentive to get a useful skill or for that matter to better yourself in any way? Why not raise welfare to skilled level wages? Then there'd be no incentive to work outside of having a college degree... then inflation happens and you're back to where you started except now there's a bigger skill gap. Gibs is current day oppression and it's hidden right in front of our fucking faces.

Most minimum wage jobs are severely over paid.

Inflation will happen regardless of minimum wage increases, like what we’re seeing in America where companies are raising their starting wages for entry level positions.

It's funny how we have laws against monopolies but we allow "almost monopolies," which is functionally the same thing.

I wonder if something like this could kill off tipping at restaurants or bars? I mean it would be pretty amazing since they got the minimum wage raised why should I have to pay more?

this isn't going to happen. the majority of their customerbase would fat finger the buttons and be fag britbongs PIP PIP CHERRIO ALLAHSNAKBAR BOOM

It's already happening and it's not just the food industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

Muh wife

Nigger wat?

They've already started rolling those out.

Not true. If this were the case, the biggest buisnesses could just start paying their employees well above the average to drown out smaller competing businesses. Nothing is stopping them.

>i deserve citizenship for coming here as an unskilled economic migrant and making sure wages stay low
ftfy

Ok, I'll bite.

Cost of education has gone up 7 times since 1980
Cost of healthcare has gone up 7.5 times since 1980, no access to healthcare will literally cause you to die early, people without healthcare die 10 years sooner than those with it
The student loan crisis, traditionally the method for getting oneself out of poverty, has reached over 1 trillion dollars, this will effect you when it crashes
The housing market bubble has been replaced by the auto loan bubble
Changes in laws favor the wealthy, peoples rights are being eroded from forcing employees to sign contracts giving up their rights to trial to editing patent laws to force them to never expire stunting the growth of technology and innovation

But go on, tell me more about how the rising inequality gap is about people complaining about 'luxury'

>for the wife

any man who refers to his wife as "the wife" is 1000% getting cucked by her, Its as beta as referring to her as "m'lady". just fucking say "me and my wife" or "for my wife" No need to be so respectful and deferring as THE wife. Jesus

I worked at a Burger King over the summer before starting college.
The people that work there were so incredibly lazy and awful.
I never got trained to do half the stuff I was expected to do, and on multiple occasions I had to run out back by the dumpster and tell literally every other employee, including the manager, to stop smoking weed and come back in because we have customers.

oh look, this exact same faggot thread again. when will you learn?

This. If you live ultimate bare minimum the minimum wage is fine.

>it's okay to artificially inflate people's wages above the value of production because the extra taxes you pay on that income make goods too expensive for them to live on their wage

It's almost like Jews are fucking over the system.

I live in Ontario. The minimum wage recently (Jan 1st 2018) went up from 11.60 to 14.00 CAD/hour and it's going to rise again to 15.00 CAD/hour Jan 1st 2019 and we're already seeing it kill small businesses and people who work for large businesses (Tim Hortons being a prime example) are working under worse conditions (Losing benefits, getting shittier hours, etc). This is hurting the entire fucking province. But you don't need to take my word for it, look it up yourself.

>I deserve a 6 figure salary

Housing market bubble still exists and in Canada is even worse than it was in 2007.

If companies don't pay employees enough to survive for full-time work, they need to rely on theft or government handouts.

I know if they tried to pay me even 1 penny less than $15 an hour, then I would intentionally do the worst job possible, and I’d probably spit in peoples food too.

How are monopolies bad again?

So become a congressman if it's so easy.

>How are monopolies bad again?
because it never fucking ends so why even play

Because you see exactly what is going on now. People are getting squeezed for every penny and buying power goes way down, so everyone is basically a slave.

>We deserve multi-million dollar public works contracts.

Cashier and cook are the biggest occupations in the 1st World. Its basic economics, the more people doing a job, the lower the wages become. If you want to raise the wages for these people then stop working in these occupations and increase demand.

>cherrypicking this hard
they usually do a surprisingly good job given the shitty conditions

Fast food should be illegal to begin with. Anybody who can't cook for themselves is a lazy untermensch and should be fucking gassed.
Prove me wrong

they have a budget, and if they don't use it they don't get it again.
>even if they wanted to be efficient they are discouraged by the budget to do so.

Monopolies are great for the consumer. As for the worker, I'm glad I live in a work at-will state. Honestly though, why are adults with kids working a 16yo's job?

How did this happen?

But they get their meat for so cheap!

The fuck you talking about. I get ground beef for >3 leaf bucks a pound. I can make hamburgers that are restaurant quality for less than half the cost of a Mcshit burger.

I was banned on Sup Forums so i shit posted this on Sup Forums and now i'm unbanned on Sup Forums?

>Good job
Most fast food is pre-cooked and prepared before it gets to the restaurants. All the cooks do is reheat the food and serve it back to the customer. This is done to reduce the time from customer ordering to payment. This is how you get fast food. If you really want to cut cost and eliminate cashiers and cooks, then let the customer assemble their own burger.

This is now the 11th time you've posted this exact image with this exact topic, not even throwing in the effort to change your IP. this one will stay, but we're going to start pruning them soon

Ah, I see.

The fucking meme used the wrong you’re

Alberta here. Both my kids will not be taking French, well because fuck the French. If Ontario had it's own language I would do the same to those imbeciles

Has Ontario ever did anything right ?

It's happening as we speak. There are already several of them in every mcdonald's where I live.

Not only better than McDs but healthier too. You don't have to have a ton of preservatives in your food or lots of sugar and salt.

You can fucking not. A McDonald’s Hamburger costs ~$2.00 USD. It’s dirt fucking cheap because immense scale.

That and the amount of steps eliminated from the preparation phase.

You are doing them a disservice if they don't learn a second language, though. Whether it's French, Japanese, Spanish, German or whatever... Learning a second language helps brain development and also improves both their ability to get a job in the future as well as the wages for said jobs.

lol. you have never made your own burgers. $2 for quarter of a pound (before cooking) of beef is retarded.

Why should we keep useless people alive, or make it so they can have more children and spread their unskilled genes? Fuck off.

>Why should we keep useless people alive
>useless people
like 4chin shitposties?

I'm a network security administrator working for one of the largest companies in the field. I'll have fries with that.

>I'm a network security administrator
you reset passwords and are morbidly obese.
>congrats

Bull shit. I dont want my kids to work government jobs. Both will be engineers like their father and mother. So thanks but no thanks

If this is your understanding of what I do then that's why you make minimum wage

Uh... Yes?

You can't see that? No wonder your country is such a shithole.

personally I think minimum wage should be indexed to the local economy and recalculated annually. $15 across the board is ridiculous. In some places it would be far too much. It wouldn't even cost taxpayers much to get done because they already local cost of living for federal employees.

If people want to see work force participation and low wages rise, they should support the elimination of state enforced minimum wage.