BASED DAVE

One of the most woke videos i have seen in my life, watch for symbolism is fucking everywere, DEUS VULT!
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxsnOm2kLg

get in there and give thumbs up faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tWbLkXhGEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=l1fIA-J1tYY
youtu.be/dQ_-tUKT-nY
youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko
youtube.com/watch?v=rdEupVsL07E
youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
youtu.be/LpVuylpybiI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hangar 18

>vevo

talking about aliens and shit, not woke enought, this shit is the jews and the femenist, GOLD.

why not, i want to dave to get his schekels to continue to do stuff like this.

dave is red-pilled alright. too bad about the music. everything since Youthanasia has been pretty meh

Lol, hes selling conspiratards woke music which in reality is total shit.

Another rockstar that got so coked out of his mind he went conservative, what a joke

i love the album, kiko laureiro bringed megadeth back to life, at least they are not shitallica.

meme flag , nobody cares.

Kek

He's old and the music sounds like shit

SUSPENDED STATE OF CRYOGENICS

go listen katy perry you faggot

...Hey now
youtu.be/tWbLkXhGEmo

>Metallica reject goes on to live in the shadow of Metallica

>Gets sober; doesn't allow other bands on tour to drink either

Dave is a faggot.

He drinks now, that's probably why Dystopia was decent enogh

Imagine Megadeth doing an album of Dave whining out POZ chapters with his shitty pentatonic scale rehashing.

>man in a suit
>has a katana
>goes on a killing spree
Is it low key making fun of rightwing basement dwellers?

>man in a suit

Nigga, that's Vic Rattlehead.

Mustaine gets slandered all the time in the metal community but he's redpilled as fuck. probably has to be because most of the modern metal community is a bunch of overweight soyboys who look like pic related instead of long haired thrash metal chads like Mustaine or Zakk Wylde

Metallica > Megadeth

nobody cares about dave mustard, faggot

I don't get it.

Megadeth > (((Metallica)))

Best Megadeth Songs:

>A Tout Le Monde
>Angry Again
>Trust

"pentatonic" you sound like a guitar player butthurt because he doesnt have talent.

>No In My Darkest Hour
>No Holy Wars
>No Washington is Next

Get a load of this guy.

Good tunes but moshing is gay

My sides!!!!

donĀ“t forget about "our" martyr

Jesus fucking christ that picture, tell me about it I agree with you 100%

>dave mustaine
>being based ever
Isnt that ginger cuck still crying about being kicked out of metallica? Also, a friend of mine knows a guy who went to a megadeth concert and got front row in the floor section in front of dave's spot on stage, then dave started headbanging and some of dave's hair landed on the guy in front row on his arm... He later developed a fucking rash where the hair landed

>welcome to an empty fortress
>a mighty wreck that once was proud
>ate alive by (((oxidation)))
>abandoned by a crew of cowards

>HELLO ME, MEET THE REAL ME
Man get that corny ass bullshit out my fuckin face

youtube.com/watch?v=l1fIA-J1tYY

metallica is better

Look guys I found one

Man Im glad I never followed metallica

thanks user, gotta check those nice digits

Nice seeing our ideas reach ever closer to mainstream.

Y'all want based? Get on my level.

i used to, but always liked megadeth more

plus metallica hasnt put up a good song since this guy told them to fuck off

Everyone I talk to say that after cliff bit the dust in the accident is when the band went to shit. Then after jason left, he got into various bands and even his shit sucked. I heard one jason newstead song from some band of his and the video is him walking toward the camera saying stupid shit like HONOR AND RESPECT, MY BROTHER... i turned that shit off so fast my finger broke the sound barrier click the mouse to leave the page on youtube

Jason is better than a crab walking Mexican

Pretty much every band is better than suicidal tendencies

yep his shit sucked , but metallica put and justice...even the black one have some dope shit on it with this guy on the team, being in a band is being in a team, you take one particular element out all can go to shit, like (((metallica)))

>Implying thats not a shadow

FUCK FUCK FUCK LOOOOOOOOOOL Oh shit i just remembered, remember that video when metallica chose the beaner and they had a meeting to tell him he was in the band and gave him a million bucks, the look on his face was like " holy shit ese, i dont have to survive on dollar menu chimichangas from taco bell anymore" ZHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHH

imagine being that guy, earning millions just to play a big ass rithym guitar, and tell that job to fuck off, they must be a bunch of motherfucking assholes.

Thank you based Arg-user for suggesting this new music for the gym

I just never got into them. I have friends that liked them, one liked all their shit up until the one called "lola" or whatever, when he heard that album he called it quits. I got into metal in the early 90's when a cousin of mine let me borrow some metal cassettes he had, shit like Bathory, Bolt Thrower, Darkthrone... All through school Id always see kids wearing Metallica, or Slayer shirts just eating up the bay area thrash, none of them ever heard of the shit I was listening to

>nu-metal

From what I heard, James and Lars were dicks, mainly James forbidding Jason to go work with other bands saying shit like "metallica only, 24/7" but James went and did whatever and whenever he wanted

@2:48 the mechanical lone warrior enters kicks in the door, looks like an allusion to maria ambramovic and pedogate, the lone digitized warrior puts them in the light for all to see, then slits her throat

is the digitized warror Sup Forums/reddit & co who did the leg work and research to expose it?

LOLd iyeah i remember that too, i remember trujillos face

you welcome dude,i am about to start leg day with this album

so basically told them to fuck off anyways

wow that story sounds really legit

>so basically told them to fuck off anyways
Yeah, i imagine this shit had a big part in him leaving too

yeah uou can attributte that shit to the pizza joints, but i think is a methaphore for the undermining of family and the corruption off the child via feminism and faggotry. the jews triangles are in the video too, they are offset of eachother.

james and lars WERE dicks, watch early footage of the band interactions, james seems to have found a center, while lars went the pretentious millionaire artist route

and the women with cables in their eyes, aka KIKEBOOK.

but the warrior is some kind of digital force for good, because at one point he slays other digital warriors

My friend turned gay from cattle decapitation, rash is nothing in context.

This song is good:

youtu.be/dQ_-tUKT-nY

>My friend turned gay from cattle decapitation
i fail to see the connection between cattle decapitation and an urge to fuck butts, please explain
t. slaughterhouse worker

Well, Cattle Decapitation were nothing but wuss vegans, but they eventually had to hire non vegan band members...

the warrior wakes up from the grave with a cross on his right side right next to him, his original cross was broken and yep the other warriors are unarmed , vic is the only one who has the sword , aka the truth

Didnt know megadeth was redpilled. Gonna have to throw them some shekels. Thanks for the info user.

>soy metal
youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko

ahhh i missed the grave and cross part, was reading comments, very cool

>Didnt know megadeth was redpilled.
Get with the program kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdEupVsL07E

>DEUS VULTing to this hot garbage
U r like a little baby
youtu.be/7U9lVjZg-Kg

ive always thought lars sucked: same basic, boring rock beat (bass, snare, bass, snare. he's totally overrated

Sabaton is gay.

Yeah, the stuff I heard him do was pretty underwhelming

delete this
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

I'm 100% convinced that if Pantera was still around we wouldn't have to deal with this much faggotry in metal

The only member who has a decent family background dies horribly leaving 3 alcoholic kids in over their head, mentally, that's when they went to shit

>leaf posts let's throw our shit to the wall and see what sticks pop-metal
another regular day on Sup Forums

Fuck yeah! Never listened to Megadeth before desu
>peace sells, but who's buying?
Jews.

>weeaboo sword

LOL , yep i thik to myself would be much cooler a good medieval doble edge sword, but i think they wanna project high tec warrior shit in the character

>joins the most successful metal band of all time
>they remove his bass parts entirely off the first album he plays on

Jason got cucked BAD.

jesus christ this gif went through some shit since i last saw it

Why not go good old chainsword and gory bits flying around?

he is one of the worst drummers in history, what dads money can do ah.

Testament > Megadeth > Metallica

I remember that, only just realising how fucking bad it is. He's basically rapping, and the lyrics are the laziest most unfunny thing I've heard. Soy metal indeed.

Youthanasia was fucking shit too.

because a sword is a cross.

>pentatonic
Have you ever played a Megadeth song?

rip dime

youtu.be/LpVuylpybiI
lars is unbelievably overrated even as a "studio drummer"
ive played drums for over 20 years focussing on metal and his shit is so weak and limp. its the most boring shit ive ever played along to.

Nice message. Too bad the song sounds like complete and total shit.

Glorious japanese steel is not. Besides, don't church forbid to spill blood? Mace is christian way.

>even as a "studio drummer
word! i play the guitar the same time, any of my drummers will play some fire shit compared to lars

yes a cristian cross mace like the priest from gangs from new work would be just fine Lol

Fuck yes, this is awesome. That little nod to the one man RWDS. Fuck yes, Dave. Fuck yes.

Simmer
Issa joke yuh dink

Megadeth is the official music of the future RWDS

youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU

They were still using some of Dave's material through ride the lightning and some of cliff's through justice. Once they ran out of talent they started doing retarded shit like load and reload.