Volume 17 cover preview

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=ITIyXvkuc9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Operator Origami is pretty cute there.

I guess no one likes DAL anymore
Anyway who is the girl on the vol 17 cover?

I stopped caring when Kadokawa threw the DMCA without offering an official translation to compensate for it.

Not a good time to make a thread and the girl in the cover is Marina from the second game. Don't you recognize her?

Apparently not Marina.

I never get this, why is there a good time and bad time to make threads? Is DAL only liked by Americans?

The design is the same, just like the Fraxinas AI shares Maria's design. She and this girl are just Tachibana reusing designs even if they are entirely different characters in the LN.

>Fraxinas AI shares Maria
Is that a spoiler?

Yes a lot of people do, it's just that not getting season 3 put the fanbase on standby-mode.

>Is DAL only liked by Americans?
Tsunako happened to visit us at the AnimeExpo 2017 and the interviewer brought up DAL. The interview was about Neptunia by the way:

>AL: So Tsunako is a character designer for the Date-a-Live series: do you realize how large of a fan base there is for that series in the west and would you like to see it come to the west?

>T: It was actually today that I found out there was such a huge fan base for the Date-a-Live series, so I’m very surprised. I would like to see it grow and spread out more.

dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Any news?

The author did confirm bad news which is no season 3 is being worked on at the moment.

No, if you read the novels.

Tachibana wants to avoid giving away spoiler by showing the cover of volume 17 surely. Nibelcol was a character no one expected. In any case, we might be seeing the first 3-ln arc in the series.

>no season 3
>bad news
A new season season would be bad news considering IMS would be in charge.

What spoilers? We know at some point some of the girls have to go inverse and they already showed inverse Yoshino in a fucking magazine. They said they didn't want to spoiler inverse Mukuro but they showed nothing in vol 16 and inverse Tohka was in vol 15 cover for no good reason at all.

>IMS
They can't fuck up any more than that season 2 though.

>we might be seeing the first 3-ln arc in the series
What makes you say that?

I don't care I just want my season 3.
Source? I just want to read it myself.

>Source?
He didn't actually post a tweet confirming it, he just replied to a guy who was asking if season 3 was a thing and he replied saying it wasn't planned to do for now.

>wanting to watch yet another shitty adaptation
I'd rather watch more shitty anime original movies knowing they aren't butchering the actual good content.

You actually have me pretty confused here. Do you care for the series or not? I can see you have a pretty strange way of liking DAL. Wouldn't you want to see Origami arc animated?

Inverse Tohka had an actual role in that volume so I can't really agree.

I want to see a good adaption. Not some shitty cashgrab like S2.

It's like you know nothing about IMS, they don't care about the quality of their products and decide to focus on fanservice as selling point. Do you want to see Origami arc filled with quality and still shots? Do you want to see how they cut content Origami arc and extend Natsumi arc because it has more fanservice?

>Inverse Tohka had an actual role
A role that could have been given to any other girl. Why does it have to be Tohka the one to go inverse when in previous volume she controlled the urge to go inverse and Why can't the others just use their full power for once?

>A role that could have been given to any other girl.
Not really, unless they went inverse and started telling Shidou about the Qualiphas.

Showing inverse Tohka was also a spoiler.

Remember when S2E1 aired? That was true QUALITY.

Post Yoshino

Because
1) She's main girl
2) Wasn't it explained in that volume, something about her memory loss being related to going inverse?

And that information is already known by both DEM and Ratatoskr who know about the existence of the inverse spirits for some reason. Inverse Tohka didn't do any truly unique that cannot be done by other characters and was only there just because the author needed a reason to justify her presence in the cover which was stupid to begin with, the other excuse he gave was to "spoiler" inverse Mukuro.

That anime original movie was awful so I disagree with you.

The ending song was the only good part.

What is going on with IMS anyway. They haven't done anything big in 1 year. Are they drowning?

Yeah, and no one expected inverse Tohka to appear all of sudden in Mukuro's arc. Wouldn't it be a better idea to spoiler inverse Tohka instead of inverse Mukuro considering most people expected Mukuro to go inverse?

That's the point. The suck at animating and directing shit so wanting a season 3 made by the same people is asking for them to shit all over the franchise which they already did with S2 anyway.

I miss this series.

>“I'll tell you, everything. What happened now.....no, everything that's happened up until now.”

>Shido who has his life saved numerous times by Kurumi, reveals the truth to the Spirits. When he faces his own sealed memories of the past, and DEM's full-scale war begins!

Does he get his memories back?

Apparently, and he knows about DEM and the spirits for some reason?

Vol 16 translation when?

So, do you think we'll see vol.12 Shidou or a different Shidou. We'll probably see his real-self this time around.

>saved
What? Kurumi kept repeating the same event over and over again instead of just changing it altogether. How is that being "saved"?

Depends. How does he know all of this anyway, if the last time he had his memories he was like 10 or younger?

In a way, he was saved by being killed if you know what I mean.

But I thought people die when they are killed.

I happened to find this the other day.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITIyXvkuc9s

Get a Facebook account.

Autism.

Go back to feeding Saber, Shirou.

Whatever happened to the translator or he's just lazing around.

Mukuro arc is done so he should be working in Kurumi arc, I heard he is a Kurumifag so I doubt he is not translating it.

Only that DAL is getting remastared for a PS4-release. Other than that, we're still pendling.

>remastared
Yeah, "remastered".

Was the Reine short story translated?

Yeah, the Reine Holiday. The facebook group has it in the files.

Nice, is it protected by a password though? Hate when they do that shit.

I don't remember but I assume it is.

At this point I'd rather have a manga that picks up after the events of vol.7 and starts on volume 8 onwards. That'd be a good decision.

They tried twice. I doubt there will be third manga adaptation.

Damn, hated when they did that with volume 15 translation.

>They tried twice.
Not from vol.8 though.

Why aren't there more Kurumi doujins? Why? Naze?

and that's not going to happen. People would be confused.

Most people would know after the two seasons.

Why don't they just drug the spirits with aphrosidiacs then mindbreak them? Wouldn't that be more effective?

It doesn't work like that. There must be affinity with the spirit first otherwise we will have another Miku.

Aren't spirits naturally resistant to drugs and poisons? Origami did try to poison Tohka early in the novels.

Miku and Natsumi killed this series. No wonder why this series has been forgotten in Sup Forums.

just need to use more/stronger aphrosidiacs

That's like saying why not make an adaption of Mukuro arc and skip the rest, people can read the novels after all.

but that's what Origami tried to do.

i dont think she used aphrosidiacs specifically.

She tried to use them on Shidou.

Reine a best

Natsumi is not even bad girl. She is just annoying.

>Mukuro
Man I loved her character. Too bad I'll never see her animated.

Shidou isnt a spirit though

And who said he isn't a spirit or a half spirit?

He's probably a being resembling Mio, I don't know if she could be denominated as "spirit'" though.

If Phantom/Mio is responsable for the creation of spirits then yeah she should count as a spirit or a similar being.

I do. I made one just for the TL. But god damn the community is cancerous

The DAL are not for lewd.
I like Natsumi and I don't even mind Miku

Just get the files, passwords and get out from there. This is Facebook we are talking.

No way you can skip Origami's arc. That shit is hilarious.

Yes, except she's on another level as she claimed when Origami attacked her: "A spirit dares attack me". I'm assuming she's one of the Ains.

Didn't she accidentally use them on herself in volume 12?

There's so many ESLs with inane questions/discussions.
Man it's been months since the last DAL thread.

You probably liked S2 and enjoyed the movie too.

>I don't even mind Miku
It's called having standards.

Well, she is called the first spirit for some reason. If she considers to be above them just because power then there is Mukuro who is far stronger than other spirits is still one. Mio should be the same.

It's just that harem threads died as the genre was completely forgotten while the isekai took that place.

Retard

Miku is worst girl.

Natsumi is just a lesser evil. Miku is pure cancer though, I still don't understand to this day what was the author thinking.

Easy, he has an awful sense of humor.

Mukuro is really OP. Tachibana really put her above all the other spirits. She was slightly stronger than Inverse Tohka too.

Some harem turned into isekai too.