What makes people fall in love with each other?

What makes people fall in love with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propinquity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love is a lie, user.

Desperation

wrong board

The mostly unconscious desire to pass on your genes.

Hormones.

Chance encounters and repetitive thrusting.

Lack of safety rails.

contrivance

"Love is just hanging around each other for too long"

Existential dread

Being kind obviously

Lolis

Fear of dying alone.

The desire to create lolis?

Distracts you from the wolves at the door telling you that life has no meaning.

Judging by pic related, extreme sociopathic behavior.

Attraction and common goals/hobbies, often confused with infatuation.

"Please refrain from causing me harm"

A cascade of chemical reactions

While that's true, it's what you do with your meaningless life that makes it meaningful.

>makes it meaningful
Literally impossible. You can trick yourself into thinking that at best.

True. There's no intrinsic meaning, you can force one though.
Though it makes you question the sanity of people who say that life is terrible and has no meaning who then go on to have children.

>He doesn't want to leave a lasting legacy and be respected long after he's gone
Did the Greeks teach you nothing.

The objective meaning of life is very obviously so that the universe can experience itself and it's very easy to prove because I am of the universe and I am experiencing it.

Those people tend to be bad to mediocre parents that raise spiteful children that vow to do better than their parents or clones that just go on living and are to afraid to jump.

>I am of the universe and I am experiencing it
No, all you are experiencing is qualia of universe.
>Did the Greeks teach you nothing.
What's the point of having a legacy if you are dead?

>you're not tasting the meat, you're experiencing the taste of the meat

Do you have brain problems?

I know this girl that fell for the retard of my classmate because he knew how to make music with his armpit farts, so who fucking knows.

Taste of meat is subjective. You will never know the taste of meat, all you can know is your own interpretation of it.

>What's the point of having a legacy if you are dead?
So that you may continue to teach and influence the people of your ways well after your time has passed. Granted this doesn't always work out(see Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin) but the point stays the same, "An unexamined life is not worth living".

And how long did they last?

And? My subjective experiences are also part of the universe. There is no degree of separation. What the meat tastes like to me is what the meat tastes like.

>So that you may continue to teach and influence the people of your ways well after your time has passed.
But from your own perspective universe might as well cease to exist when you die.

Dunno, they were still together till we finished school, but I think they got married and had a kid, or had a kid and got married, one of those.

>What the meat tastes like to me is what the meat tastes like
There are medical procedures and substances that can change the way you experience taste of meat. Do you imply if something happens to you all meat in the universe undergoes a change?

All the meats physically stay the same but the taste of the meats change.

I think his point is that there is no true taste of meat. His experience of tasting the meat is, in essence, creating the taste of the meat.

God.

It might, it might not and that is a gamble. You gamble every day; you could go to bed tonight and not wake up, that is a risk of living. I can write a book on how to live life according to my philosophy and the masses might use it as toilet paper or some educated people may read it and align themselves with my way of thinking with their way and improve on my theories, that is a risk I may take in life. People look at those who seek vanity through good health and physical activity and decide that it's not worth it if you're going to die anyways, but in doing so they become unexamined and therefore not worth it. Look at Zyzz, he passed due to steroid abuse but his transformation from skinny beta to fit chad inspired so many people that he has a cult following long after his passing. Essentially you can choose not to be examined but in doing so you will be gone and forgotten.

This guy gets it.

Why does He make people fall in love with worst girl so often?

>All the meats physically stay the same but the taste of the meats change.
4U
>I think his point is that there is no true taste of meat. His experience of tasting the meat is, in essence, creating the taste of the meat.
So all he experiences is imitation of universe, which might as well be a delusion.

Man this manga is too deep for me

I dont know about people, but I know I love Taiga.

Propinquity

If you want to imagine it, it's essentially a point system for interpersonal relationships. as stay around people you gain propinquity passively, interacting with them increases your propinquity actively. as you increase your propinquity people find you more attractive, adding onto how much they find you physically attractive up to a hard cap of attraction. In Roleplaying or Dating Sim terms, (propinquity score*Physical attraction score)/1D10 (to represent randomness) = higher chance of relationship.

If you have an attraction score of 0, no chance of relationship with that person. if you have an attraction score of 100+ propinquity doesn't matter.

Attraction scores are predetermined for each person based on personal taste, but there are clusters within the system that denotes "Types". Your best bet is to find yourself a relationship is to fit yourself into a "type" class and then go where people are, and start farming propinquity. Players have been known to form networks were they match "types" together to form relationships, as propinquity farming is a real grind nobody wants to do. People have also tried automating this system, but it mostly relies on matching attraction scores and hoping for propinquity building.

Life is a poorly balanced MMORPG, and the Gods are the GMs who don't give a shit.

The desire for peace of mind.

my diary desu

Chemicals.

Of all the fucking boards in this site you are asking this to Sup Forums jesus christ i bet even Sup Forums and Sup Forums can give a better answer there is no hope for that here have you seen how many anons have totally rejected the real world because of anime, they will never ever understand love

the best i can say to you is that if you go out and talk to people you get a chance for it to happen it can be great or it can really really suck

sometimes it comes easy and sometimes it never happens

You have like 75% of the plot for a best selling LN there. Just throw in a couple bland archetypes and you'll be a famous author.

>So all he experiences is imitation of universe
You're the deluded one since you can't see that your experiences and the universe are not separate entities. You don't experience an imitation of the universe, you are a part of the universe (in the same way one of your electrons is a part of you) and you (as the universe) create the experience.

Presumably OP asked Sup Forums so he wouldn't get cookie cutter generic answers that don't mean anything.

The fuck are you talking about, it's the school of Athens in here you're just blind.

B-b-but anime is literally love...

Misattribution of arousal.

>What makes people fall in love with each other?
By being in the greatest love story.

i don't want to make Sword Art Online thank you.

i could make it a fucking isekai where the MC has somehow broken the archetype calculations and has a 100% attraction score to abunch of girls despite being utterly generic.

qft

>they will never ever understand love
I understand love. I love my waifu and we've been happily married for years.

bukkake showers

Had to fucking google this shit, you're right. life is just a game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propinquity

Great. Now I just need people to settle in my room to gain propinquity with them.

>Virtual propinquity is killing us
My future kid(s) aren't touching instant messaging services until their 18

He didn't do that, he created the people that created the people that fall for the worst girls

>(in the same way one of your electrons is a part of you)
Is this Person of Color serious?
>you (as the universe) create the experience
Can universe experience non-existance? If so, does it mean it ceases to exist with you?
You need to know geometry to enter school of Athens. Can't wait for Pythagorean geometry captcha.

Non-existence doesn't exist

mutual respect, same interests in a little doki doki. it always warms my penis when I see a couple that is perfect for each other. Ones that life, circumstances of their children will ever separate

>isn't even willing to get out of the starting area
>isn't willing to grind

Don't be a fucking nub mate

>geometry
Easiest form of math, second only to money.

My room is my starting area.

Six words: Gun Store. Uber membership. Stockholm Syndrome.

I find this interesting but I think my group would be losers that don't go outside much, so how can I find someone of my group if I go outside?

Hobby store.

Hence
>Pythagorean
Analytical geometry a useful shit.

You don't need to go outside user, we're here, with you!

>Hobby store.
You might want to buy a new calendar. 1997 was 20 years ago.

Go be unexamined somewhere else.

>My local hobby store still has people who are young come in to play yugioh, magic, and D&D
Maybe you just live in a shit city.

The best thing that humanity could do right now is to just stop playing the game that we've been given, walk hand in hand, dignified, into extinction.

Imagine the confused looks on the faces of the next sapient dominant species upon finding out. Shit'd be hilarious yo.

I guess I'll try it even if I'll mostly end up running into the redditor crowd
god I wish Sup Forums really was full of cute girls

Jew detected

We're all little girls here.

>play yugioh, magic, and D&D
Shitty stores for shitty hobbies doesn't count.

How would they make any money if everyone is dead though, numbnuts.

>He doesn't want to struggle in this life and the next
Wow you're gay.

user, are you daijobu? We're all little girls here!

Something about wanting to fuck your mom so you fall in love with girls just like your mom or something who knows

By exploiting literally genetically cognitively impaired people from places that should not be named that happen to not have Internet.

No, that's just you.

Sigmund-kun, what does that pipe of yours imply?

Bar, Gym, Park, Laundromat, Grocery store, work, school, local YMCA, poolhall etc.

go where people are, you'll eventually make a friend, they'll introduce you to their friends and you'll be assimilated into the friendgroup. Use the new friend group to abuse meeting new people, gaining farther Propinquity.

remember your farming, so it takes a while, but you'll get there. plus, if you do something like Gym or School your grinding base stats anyway like Strength and Intelligence, so your hitting two birds with one stone.

Money

I'm a 6'1", 270lbs hairy Latino male

You might enjoy a book called "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race"

Can confirm this.

>Bar
Ew, alcoholics.
>Gym
Ew, dudebros and vegans.
>Park
Ew, serial rapists and murderers.
>Laundromat
Ew, dirty clothes.
>Grocery store
Ew, soccer moms and children (besides, I'm legally banned from approaching children).
>Work
Ew, work.
>School
Ew, school.
>local YMCA
I'm not a gay Native American Biker Cowboy Whatever.
>poolhall
Ew, AIDS.

>I'm legally banned from approaching children
What did he mean by this?