Gang of savage subhumans attempt to rob and kill farmer

>gang of savage subhumans attempt to rob and kill farmer
>farmer defends himself & family
>dragged through the courts
>found innocent
>subhuman savages around the country chip out like niggers
>media blames the courts for not punishing an innocent man

why the fuck do we allow the media to report their bias opinions? they should report FACTS and nothing else

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But whites are evil and that poor innocent Indian was only trying to steal a truck.
If anything the farmer should have given the truck as reparations for millennia of white subjugation.
I'M SORRY FOR BEING HWITE.

feels good, man.

Rural white people are the worst. All will be gone soon

Don't forget:
>Prime Minister and Justice Minister immediately start posting HE WAS A GUD BOI on Twitter

found (You)

That’s what you get when you become 62%.

Yep cant fuckin believe it. They admitted to breaking into a pickup truck a short while before the incident.

Something like this happened to Zimmerman. He's suing NBC for the bias reporting.

BECAUSE A CRITICAL MASS OF YOUR URBAN CANADIAN POPULATION SUPPORTS IT, BUYS IT, REPOSTS IT, ETC.

BECAUSE ENOUGH PEOPLE CHOOSE IT. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER DEGENERACY. IT'S NOT MAGIC. PEOPLE CHOOSE IT ON THEIR OWN.

Fascism is really the only answer.

I'm genuinely curious for what thoughts go through one's mind to find the intruder not guilty? How does this work, can someone answer?
I mean, what is a man supposed to do when he sees an intruder besides shoot him? Go to him and peacefully ask him to leave? Let him do whatever he intends, and pray that he won't kill your family? That's obviously risking own's life, and his family's aswell. The victim's family even have the face to show up in public, and claim that he was innocent, the court is racist etc.. What's even worse is that there's people supporting this gibberish of an act

i interact with those savages on a daily basis and very very few of them can be considered good. all they care about is free money, booze and trying to fuck whitey

The OP didn't characterize the case accurately. This article gives a somewhat better idea:
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214

The death was accidental. It's a weird story.

>>gang of savage subhumans attempt to rob and kill farmer

uhm no sweety theres no proof of that , thats why farmer is in jail

I think thats the joke dude.

The left is pathological. Theyd be mad at you for killing a rabid lion in your bedroom.

>All will be gone soon
Canada is the Africa now.

i'm actually pretty shocked the poor farmer isn't spending his life behind bars. of course if you listen to the media he's still a racist, the entire justice system is racist and anyone that agrees with the verdict is racist

our laws are actually pretty fucked when it comes to home and self defense especially if guns are involved. you CAN defend yourself but you have to use "reasonable force" and of course that makes the entire fucking thing depend on what a judge/jury decides is reasonable. i really do envy US laws when it comes to defense. not that they'd change anything here because the second the media found out a subhuman was involved the entire thing became about race

>farmer is in jail
>sweety
Shill detected

except there is and he's not in jail

Rural white people are the real Canadians, city boi

I could watch every one of those people choke blood and wouldn't feel a thing.

I feel all this bullshit is either
Online trolls spinning shit to suit a narrative.

IRL trolls that have gained significant influence in law, and social issues to just sit back and watch the shitshow.

kikes. they're called kikes.

Friend this is the same country where you can cut someone's head off on a bus, eat parts of him, declare insanity and be a free man (from a mental institution not prison) with a new identity within a few years

>mass media campaign against whites

if a white did that shit he'd have went to jail and would still be there. the race card always gives fuck heads a pass in the country

Shooting somebody who is trespassing on your property is not accidental.

of course it wasn't an accident but due to our fucked laws claiming it was is really the only fucking chance he had to stay out of jail

The defendant claimed the gun went off on it's own

None of the natives were even on trial; the police gave them immunity for all their crimes so they'd testify about their friend getting shot. Half of them didn't even bother showing up to the trial though.

Sounds familiar

which is the worst and possibly oldest excuse in the book yet somehow it worked. my guess is he lucked out and got jury that knows the deal with these subhumans

>Jury was all white neighbors from community
>Natives interviewed for jury duty ALL declined
Yes, that was understood from the start. No way was the jury going to further victimize this righteous man.

Jury was prolly from the region( if it was just based.) This particular reservation causes a lot of problems. But mostly for their own children. Sort of a self created hell on earth

That depends, on the circumstances. It could be accidental and it could not be accidental. The RCMP and the courts at least believe this guy's story that it was an accident.

It's not "Fake News", its Treason