youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
downeast.com/psych-out/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Cove_Christian_Academy#The_Roundtable_Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squandro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_compound
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pequawket
cowhampshireblog.com/2008/04/14/the-ghost-of-mount-washington-hotel-bretton-woods-nh/
tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g46031-d92144-r118616906-Omni_Mount_Washington_Resort-Bretton_Woods_New_Hampshire.html
usa.user-ib.su/me/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_and_Bantus_in_Maine
youtube.com/watch?v=bZGbOlHicZk
youtube.com/watch?v=g9dwTSXkiII&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be very careful now

whoop now we know

W-what dp you mean bro?

poverty fishing and collecting welfare checks

Lobstah

>step

pic related is white man kino. try not to blab it up.

>What happens here?

Stephen King smokes mushrooms and ball point pens, and imagines extradimensional eldritch horrors.

Old money WASPs vacation and spend their weekends there

northern NH is one of the most comfy areas in the world. Looking out across from the top of Mt. Washington is one of the most sublime images of my life. I wish there were jobs other than the service industry there

>What happens here?
Snow and Moose hunting.

No jobs, poverty, depression,

Don't believe poltards who claim if a place is majority white it is paradise. Maine is a fucking depressing shithole. Thank God I moved after college

Sounds comfy

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

based south dakota

oh shit, this is now a Spooky Maine thread !

Andrija Puharich investigates weird energy centers in Maine for the CIA ?
downeast.com/psych-out/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Cove_Christian_Academy#The_Roundtable_Foundation

Saco River is cursed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squandro

what happens there, indeed ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_compound

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pequawket

WE WUZ cursed by the natives n sheeeit

Pretty much, same story here. I loved growing up in Maine (Belgrade Lakes), but it is no place for a young man to try and start a life or family. You can only go so far serving drinks atat. tourist bar. Doing much better having moved out of the state, going to soon put a nice cabin on the family land at Sugarloaf to spend Christmas/winter vacation at.

cowhampshireblog.com/2008/04/14/the-ghost-of-mount-washington-hotel-bretton-woods-nh/

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g46031-d92144-r118616906-Omni_Mount_Washington_Resort-Bretton_Woods_New_Hampshire.html

It

Yeah, that's the problems with the White parts of the country, they're all boring depressing, generally cold shitholes. It's the tradeoff you make for not having to deal with shitskins I guess.

>make money in a major city while young
>retire to a comfy white area

Whiteys are boring asf

surf baby waves

hike baby mountains

I legit thought it was part of Canada.

a short but profitable growing season

It is, I used to live in Northern Vermont,
and made frequent trips into Maine to hunt. Good
shit desu.

Post some bitches from Maine dude

St John is comfy, even though it's Canada.

paddle nice rivers

It's a mental thing on my part. I grew up pretty poor. Thankfully I had endless nature and good communities around me as support growing up. Still, I knew I never wanted to be that poor or have my kids deal with it. So I'm living in a medium sized city, earning over $100k, hoarding my shekels and starting a family. That's what I've decided is important in life.

Some people have other priorities, and taking a lower paying job is worth it to move to Maine to be in those small communities, to have hiking, boating, nature at your backdoor.sort of envy people with that mindset, I do miss the beauty of the state.

As he said, Massholes and wealthy Connecticut and New York vacationers make living along the coast $$$, especially since they throw their clout behind voting down any economic development that would help the locals/ruin their coastal view.

usa.user-ib.su/me/

girls are the same all over Finnbro. some good some bad. Maine girls are cute CUTE pretty much anywhere except Liberal cities like Portland.

Great islands.

I am from mass and I agree 100% my people have turned southern new hampshire into mass lite. Which is funny because they moved there to get away from the taxes, then promptly voted in democrats who raised taxes!

it's really beautiful, often unmolested land, near or on the ocean...but there's no economy outside of tourist season, so it's pretty depressing in that respect

MA fag here, Maine is sweet by the coast and NH line. Close enough to Boston, Lots of fit white people. Everyone nice. Cheap land and housing. Im actually looking to buy land there now to move my family from the liberal shit hole that is MA, plus you really cant beat the housing prices. Southern Maine is sweet , highly recommend. It's only boring if you are a degenerate.

White people and lobsters.

Did the gov say there were too many niggers and spics coming up from boston and nyc to sell heroin and crack? He solve that issue?

And didn't Obama try to settle a bunch of shitskins there? like they did in Idaho and utah

This

Let's see. Incest. A lot of it.

Most of the girls know what their dad's cock tastes like.

Any girl you'd consider attractive is pregnant by 17.

All of the women start going bald at around 20.

If you aren't from there "from away", good luck getting a job.

Fucking shithole of the highest caliber.

Stephen King virtue signals on twitter about how much he loves diversity while living as far away from it as possible.

they settled a bunch of somali muslim around portland

/this

Please no.

>Someone learns I'm originally from Maine
>"Oh, I love Maine! I used to vacation there as a kid!"
>"Cool, whereabouts? The Lakes, Acadia, Midcoast, Portland?
>"I think it was called Kennybenk-something?"

>What happens here?
Extreme faggotry.
They're honorary Canadians up there.

They also shoehorned Somalians into Lewiston when I was a kid (mid/late 90s?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somalis_and_Bantus_in_Maine

>>"I think it was called Kennybenk-something?"
kek my GF dragged me to Kennybunk port last summer. Such a fucking drab tourist trap.

Portland is pretty sweet though. I woulnd't live there but it's a great place to spend a week or two.

Based French-Canadian tradition

>Family overnights a tourtiere to me every holiday season

>about the closest thing to a de facto white ethnostate as you're ever going to find in the US
>this is how the locals describe life there

I've heard that crime is actually a big problem in Lewiston but the local police cover up a significant amount of it. Is this true in your opinion?

checked

it's-it's not good

Holy shit, we should've kept it. Now, we're stuck with shitty carribean islands full of niggers.

>boring depressing, generally cold shitholes

That's not Maine.

This is Maine.

Do you want to pay big $ on rents and live on or near the ocean? Your neighbors are White Democrats. That's the Maine Coast from the border of New Hampshire all the way out to Bar Harbor. There is Top of the Line National Quality in Portland. Metro population of Portland is 500K. The live music is especially good. Check Pollstar. No traffic, no crime. 80/20 Dem to Rep in Portland. People make money in other states, then they move to Maine when they retire. They don't need jobs, and they don't vote for jobs, they vote for environment. They also don't really understand the importance of fast internet.

Once you're outside the Coastal / Democrats from away part, that's when you get the cold, shitty, GOP rural area. But, you know, you gotta figure that areas that don't have many people, don't have a lot of stuff to do.

Half, literally half, of the land area of Maine, has NO people living there. Northwest, especially.

Rents are high. Wages are not high enough to pay for everything. Maine has lots of regulations, businesses don't like that. Maine is not a business friendly state.

Mainers generally seem to want to rent in the most desireable parts of Maine and then complain about how rents are high.

Land is really cheap, but you really can't rent 50 acres. You'd have to buy that.

You could go see a great live concert on Congress Street in Portland once a week, and live in a trailer on 50 acres an hour away. There aren't high paying jobs.

You can buy land as I mentioned. You can buy a 3 story building in one of the many declining towns (Maine actually, sometimes, has a declining population) where the first floor is a storefront and floors 2 and 3 are apartments. You can buy that building for $100K. The mortgage would probably be less than the rent on a 1 bedroom in a more desirable area.

Maine also has legal marijuana.

That's Maine. Full of people from away.

I would argue that there aren't many hot girls in Maine.

More notably, Lewiston.

Holy shit I just raged at that article in your pic. They try to downplay a 40% increase in crime per capita after letting them in. At the same time when nearby cities saw a moderate decrease in crime per capita.

fucking south east niggerlovers

not many, but being alpha male brain force 4chang woman pleaser it isn't hard to spot and meet the hot ones.

Congress Street in Portland is top of the line for music in the US.

Where can you go and get that music, without crime, traffic. All the venues are within a half mile. The quality of the music for the relatively small number of people is extremely high.

Maine.
Most common phrase tweens say after losing virginity ....
"Dad get off me you're crushing my smokes "
Yup

t. promoter at Port City

Well, it's worse than the rest of Maine, but better than the rest of the US.

Maine really doesn't have much in the way of crime.

heroin, white people growing weed, and somalians

I don't believe this chart. Maine is great from June 1st to about August 15th. After that it's basically winter all year. It's like living in a freezer. If you're an independent businessman you might do alright. You're not going to go there and make a lot of money. Fishing industry is dying, they haven't had a shrimp season in 5 years. Lobsters and blueberries are still alive and well. Some of the best blueberries come from Maine.
I don't know what makes people stay here or want to move here. It's quiet, you can do whatever you want, not many niggers outside of Portland/Lewiston cities. There are a lot of smart people. old hippies like the good kind of libertarian old hippies who want to be left alone. Good humor, everyone in Maine has at least one funny story they can tell you. There's always been a good humor streak in people from Maine. A lot of guys will get together and jam on guitar. A great way to make connections is to play a fucking instrument. It's not such a bad state. But I wouldn't move there.

Pic is of biggest city

Shame. Kings on the list of people I will NO LONGER read,watch,listen to.
Why do they think their political opinions are relevant?

none of your fucking business

per usual the red states are the gayest. prohomo

Explanation

based amaturr porm

Step mom master race reporting in

>I don't know what makes people stay here or want to move here.

You're one of very few states that are still overwhelmingly-white and that in itself is very appealing. Spend extended periods of time in most other states around all of the shitskins that have invaded our country and you'll be wishing you were back home before too long.

ehhhhh ok, I guess. Other places have hotter girls. Maybe those other places were extremely unusually good. But, you know 97% white, so, you won't be able to type on Sup Forums about having degenerate sex with non-white, because all white.

It's noteworthy where there are hot girls. I saw Tune-Yards in Portland a few months ago. Hot girls were there. They came up for the show from NYC. I was like "why are there hot girls here" "we're friends of Merrills from NYC"

Also the least cuckolded state

Yeah there are hundreds of Somali men becoming adult, in their 20s. They have no jobs, no desire to get jobs, their parents don't know what the fuck to do with them. They watch shitty gangsta rappers on tv and start talking like that. I went to a club in Lewiston, not to drink there, when they opened the doors it was 50 or 60 somali men and about 12 white skanks. I thought I was in Germany. Lewiston is a town of like 35,000 and there's way too many niggers there on welfare.

Hooray for Meg Shorette!!!

People have to fix their own cars, create their own entertainment and educate themselves up there. The quality of people is pretty good.

you are not wrong about Congress St good user

>step

What the fuck is the point?

That's funny because that's pretty much what californians are trying to do to their adjacent states

Anybody young families looking to move to Maine? We are a couple with a baby under 12mo. My objective is to buy a substantial amount of land in one of the counties with no zoning regulations and make a defacto private town

Ignore the leaf flag, I'm a secret American

Maine
youtube.com/watch?v=bZGbOlHicZk

Fortunately, there are no publicly funded nigger conveyance systems that shoot the nigs up the ass of white suburbians

Cranberries, shitty Folk Music and NPR

How is there no gay search query?

Same thing that is happening with North Carolina. Makes absolutely no sense

i love these threads so much. unironically

James...

Lewiston is not a place I know too well, but it's not Portland. Portland = tons of great music, hipster central. Lewiston - no music venues of note. Guthries maybe?

Maine has crazy, armed neighbors separating them from VT scum. Added bonus.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9dwTSXkiII&feature=youtu.be