Patton's Diaries

Why don't more people talk about this?

In his diaries, George Patton outlines his thoughts that Jews control the media and are using it to try to implement communism. He points out that he thinks "communist and semitic" elements in the government are responsible for American intervention in Europe and Germany.

He says Germany is the only semi-modern state, and that Germans were the only decent people left in Europe. He laments that the US "defeated the wrong enemy" and should've sided with Germany against the Soviets rather than the other way around. He calls the American intervention and "liberation of Germany" a failure, and that in fact the US "lost the war".

He then mentions the horrible treatment of Germans by the Soviets/Allies after the war, how so many were needlessly killed, raped, or mistreated and that the destruction of Germany would only help the USSR and the spread of communism (which is what happened).

Later on he says the same communist and semitic elements in the government are spreading lies about him and trying to discredit him, and that he would resign so he could wage an all-out war against them (he died before he could do this).

Here you have a respected and well-known general that a lot of Americans have been taught to see as a "based American hero killin' da ebil Natzees and saving the world!" telliing the whole story yet most people aren't even aware of it.

loc.gov/collections/george-s-patton-diaries/
researchlist.blogspot.ca/2011/07/general-pattons-experiences-in-occupied.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
my.mixtape.moe/otaggt.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw936B1lbUw&bpctr=1518368809
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Brandeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Sr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Frankfurter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Hays_Sulzberger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Schiff
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/jewish_scientists_helped_america_build_the_atom_bomb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Strategic_Services
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Marcuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Löwenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Kirchheimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Biber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kirby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
amazon.com/Secrets-Federal-Reserve-Eustace-Mullins/dp/0979917654
rt.com/uk/409628-prince-charles-jews-letter/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2650832/Lord-Halifax-tried-to-negotiate-peace-with-the-Nazis.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/asia/news.php?q=1234729944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
rationalrevolution.net/war/fdr_provoked_the_japanese_attack.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
>General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book

>The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

>The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

>But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts".

>His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.

>Mr Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general.

>Mr Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph that when he spoke to Mr Bazata: "He was struggling with himself, all these killings he had done. He confessed to me that he had caused the accident, that he was ordered to do so by Wild Bill Donovan.

>"Donovan told him: 'We've got a terrible situation with this great patriot, he's out of control and we must save him from himself and from ruining everything the allies have done.' I believe Douglas Bazata. He's a sterling guy."

>The scenario sounds far fetched but Mr Wilcox has assembled a compelling case that US officials had something to hide. At least five documents relating to the car accident have been removed from US archives.

>The driver of the truck was whisked away to London before he could be questioned and no autopsy was performed on Patton's body.

>With the help of a Cadillac expert from Detroit, Mr Wilcox has proved that the car on display in the Patton museum at Fort Knox is not the one Patton was driving.

>Mr Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph: "Patton was going to resign from the Army. He wanted to go to war with the Russians. The administration thought he was nuts.

>"He also knew secrets of the war which would have ruined careers.

>Charles Province, President of the George S. Patton Historical Society, said he hopes the book will lead to definitive proof of the plot being uncovered. He said: "There were a lot of people who were pretty damn glad that Patton died. He was going to really open the door on a lot of things that they screwed up over there."

Would the Cold War have even happened if Patton was allowed to go after the Soviets?

>'This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks.'
- General Patton

>Why don't more people talk about this?
Because few people are interested in idiots' diaries.

Kill yourself, bong.

Fuck off, inbred mutt

Churchill was a war criminal

Exactly

good work user

It's all available on the Library of Congress website, which is the official national library of the United States. No one even denies it.

>one of the most respected and important military figures in history
>in the deadliest, most important and culturally/academically/politically popular war in world history
>somehow it's never addressed

If patriotic Europeans & Americans had actually won the war and search for truth was of any importance, this would be taught in every history book & school in the West.

British general J.F.C. Fuller also said this in his 1964 book “The Art of War”:
>“Hitler’s political ideas were not what thrust us into the war. The cause of the war was his successful attempt to rebuild a new economy. The roots (of old) were envy and fear.”

I know it's hard to swallow user.

Look, my problem with Patton is not his attitude towards the jews, Germans, Soviets, etc. Its just how overrated he is. He was never a brilliant general, good one - probably, but by no means brilliant. Yet the americans for some reason praise him as one of the best officers to have ever been born.

Patton's_Fate.jpg

my.mixtape.moe/otaggt.jpg

Pattons diaries was the "final" red pill for me.
You know what i dont understand , how come basically the whole US army staff got lured into the war. Obviously guys like Patton must be really intelligent, yet they failed to see whats up?
Any thoughts on this?

Patton really was a good strategist though. The magnificent bastard designed tank warfare as we know it today. He played key roles in the Allied advance through North Africa, Sicily, and Germany. He also survived combat on three different continents.

He's overrated for the wrong reasons "huurrrr dddurrr beat the ebul Natzess" "MMUURRRRICCCCAAA FUCK YEAH", but also underrated for everything we're not taught about him, and was genuinely a good strategist although maybe not the best in American history. America's role in the war is aiso overrated though.

But even the Germans universally agreed Patton was the best allied Commander.

The same reason as now, and the one mentioned by Patton which he figured out too late. America was heavily influenced by Jews in their government and media, and they had an economic incentive. FDR was surrounded by communst & Jewish advisers like Morgenthau, Schiff, Baruch, Brandeis and Frankfurter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw936B1lbUw&bpctr=1518368809

>"A war in Europe can only be good for us. They have to buy their armaments and ammunition from us. Already the gold of Europe is flowing to us so fast that we have not enough warships to carry it across the Atlantic!"
- Entry in private diary of Secretary of the Interior Harold F Ickes (1874-1952) of Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to his Cabinet on being asked in September 1938 whether a European war was beneficial for the United States.

They were also heavily pressured by the Jewish-dominated OSS/CIA from above. There's an entire book called "Target Patton" that claims they were the ones behind Patton's assassination. If you want to know more, you should read what Charles Lindbergh had to say at the time and read the books "Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan, "Hitler's War" by David Irving and "The Forced War" by David Hoggan.

Because information was harder to get, all you had to do back then was control the flow of information through the few channels it had and create the justification.

Many of the ruling Anglos had been brought and paid for, and Germany was competition even without that Jewish influence.. False information was fed to the Americans through them and then expanded on by US media, what reason would the US Army staff have to think them lying

Which Jews though? It ain't the fucking Rosenbergs next door... Which names?

The conspiracy theory I heard was that he was assassinated by the Jews because he was considering a Presidential run and had the clout to win. Since he was so notably anti-semitic after seeing all of the shit the Jews pulled during his time in WWII they knew he would be a colossal wrench in their machine so they took him out.

Regardless of who did it, his death is suspicious enough that it was clearly some outside force.

Your thread is a hit piece on Patton I presume although you are subtle.

Here is some important background about how we ended up fighting "with Communists" in WW2....

1933 to 1934 Stalin did Holomodor, choking all roads and trains into/out of The Ukraine (filled with Refuseniks). In 14 months Stalin killed or starved 11 million Ukrainians and FDR hid this atrocity for him (still not in school books although it was exposed in 1989 by the Ukranian government to the world after the Cold War ended).

1933 by the way was when FDR stole American's gold. One ounce had been worth $20 EVEN for one hundred years. But 6 months after the confiscation FDR raised the gold price to $34 / ounce. Now of course it is over $1000/ounce.

1934 after the Holomodor .... FDR sponsored Stalin / USSR into the League of Nations.

1932 1936 1940 1944 FDR was elected FOUR (4) times ... he was the closest thing we had in the USA to a dictator.

1945 ... German concentration camps were closed.... but USSR concentration camps in Eastern Europe were allowed by Truman to remain operational (the USA simply ignored it, looked the other way).

1945 PATTON likely didn't like our unholoy alliance with Communists. The world was grey .... and thanks to FDR we found ourselves partners with one of the most evil Communists in history ... STALIN.

Because they want our heroes to be pro-jew.

That makes sense. Irving's "Hitler's War" is on my to read list, i should have a look at it.
When did they get such a grip on the US?
Was it the because of the Federal reserve , or even before that?

kike detected.

>Why don't more people talk about this?
because the allies are judeo-satanists. The evil of the world, every single step they take they are taking to limit mankind from spreading it's domain, to obliterate free men and to disallow the free man from living in his own domain.
I both recommend and strongly discourage anyone from fully "red pilling" themselves on WW2, the cover-ups, the conspiracies, the war crimes and the way in which the Germans were dealt with after the war. It is both mind-blowing and also an extremely bitter black pill that you will have a difficult time coping with.

Allies are niggers. They went to Europe and eagerly butchered their brothers and sisters, their homelands - and for what? Imagine what it would take for you, a man today, to travel to your homelands and eviscerate your white brothers and sisters, simply destroying everything. It's not possible, unless you are evil and a canaanite death cultist, which the allies are.

>Why don't people talk about this bullshit conspiracy theory pushed by edgelords and Le 1488 faggots??

I wonder why....

Low energy shilling boys

>Calls others shills
>has hundreds of images saved for his shilling efforts
>posts literally every day using the same images
>the definition of a shill
Fucking slovaks, man.

Because there are more shills, and AI bot than anons on this board.

Yeah, that's rich coming from a faggot country who we had to bail out, again. Patton was far superior to your homo Monty

patton based hero

I've had Hitler's War 3/4's read for a while, it's a great book but not how you'd think. It's pretty dense & detailed, especially the clusterfucks, bad judgements & twists of fate that happen to anyone.
I've read up to where if all goes starts to go completely tits up & can't bring myself to finish it.
It purely focuses on Hitler really, any info on the allies is mosly for context.
You can get a pdf file on his site for free.

we need to save the german people

In the govt.:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Baruch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Brandeis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Sr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Jr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Frankfurter

In the media:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Hays_Sulzberger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Schiff
>The book generated significant publicity after The New York Times reported on its front page that Schiff, in the book, claimed to have had an affair with Franklin D. Roosevelt. Schiff denied this, saying she only had a "relationship" with FDR

Jews also had massive influence on the Trinity Project & Manhattan Project.

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/jewish_scientists_helped_america_build_the_atom_bomb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer

(((Einstein))) wanted the US to create nukes to destroy Germany but they weren't ready in time before the NSDAP was defeated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>On the eve of World War II, he endorsed a letter to President FDR alerting him to the potential development of "extremely powerful bombs of a new type" and recommending that the U.S. begin similar research.

And finally Jews had massive presence in the OSS, the predecessor of the CIA. A lot of them went on to create the Frankfurt School.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Strategic_Services

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Marcuse
>Marcuse worked in U.S. Government service for the OSS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Löwenthal
>began to work with the Office of War Information in Washington.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Kirchheimer
>Kircheimer worked as a research analyst at the OSS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Biber
>After giving up plans to become a pianist and rabbi, Biber served as a civilian employee with the OSS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kirby
>After serving in the European Theater in WW2...

Yay now I get a chance to use this

There's also "Churchill's War" by Irving, "The War which had many Fathers" by Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof, "The Chief Culprit" and "Icebreaker" by Viktor Suvorov and "Back Door To War" by Charles Tansil but I haven't read those yet, still on my to-do list.

And yes, Jews always had a huge presence in business, media, banking, and even some of the government from the start, but the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is what sealed the deal and put them under their complete control. That's why WW1 happened the next year, and the Great Depression shortly after. Some older Presidents like John Adams, Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln had warned Americans about the dangers of central banking, and now they're living in a puppet state because of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

amazon.com/Secrets-Federal-Reserve-Eustace-Mullins/dp/0979917654

>just a coincidence goy!!

Sure thing Moshe.

Why don't you take pride in it Moshe? You keep brainwashing Americans to think how great it was that tens of millions of soldiers died to "beat the evil Natzees", how great mass immigration, "diversity" and all this stuff is but when people point out who was really behind it, you don't want to take credit. What's up with that?

Redpill most Americans can't swallow: USA is one of the bad guys

Reeeee, you're a moshe abraham jewberg, (((kike))) shill!

>"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish Origin or working for Jewish interests. Nor had I ever wished that after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America."
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)

>"There are twenty thousand German Jews in England -- in the professions, pursuing research, in chemical operations, etcetera.These all work against such an accommodation [with Germany] … The Jews have got a big position in the press here . . . At last I am shaken. The Jews may drive us into war. I do not mean with any conscious purpose of doing so. They do not mean to do it. But unconsciously . . . their political influence is moving us in that direction."
- Lord Beaverbrook, British newspaper magnate and owned of the Daily Express, writing in 1938 on the Zionist influence of the British press.

>"We are disturbed about the effect of the Jewish influence in our press, radio and motion pictures. It may become very serious.Lewis told us of one instance where the Jewish advertising firms threatened to remove all their advertising from the Mutual system if a certain feature were permitted to go on the air. The threat was powerful enough to have the feature removed." - Charles Lindberg", 1939

>"The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war.Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures
- Charles Lindbergh, 1941

>In the summer of 1943 when Churchill was about to leave London to meet Roosevelt at a conference in Quebec, a reporter for Time magazine asked Churchill, “Will you offer peace terms to Germany?” Churchill, in a jovial voice, answered back, “Heavens, No! They would accept immediately.”

Because it wasn't about going to war against "muh evil nazis", Patton wanted to prove the U.S Army was just as competent as the rest of the armies of the world. He didn't care about the politics, he just wanted to fight great battles against worthy opponents

He's totally subservient to them but he's actually spoken out against them before.

rt.com/uk/409628-prince-charles-jews-letter/

It's sad, even a lot of British officials like Lord Halifax, Butler, Lloyd George and Samuel Hoare wanted peace.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2650832/Lord-Halifax-tried-to-negotiate-peace-with-the-Nazis.html

Charles' grandmother is buried in Israel. He never spoke against the Jews, only of the perceived US control of Israel.

Hitler offer Peace to England, it was rejected. Hitler defended Europe from communism, but Satan won.

I know he's puppet too, that's why I was surprised that he would talk about taking on the Jewish lobby and sympathized with the Arabs.

>Hitler offer Peace to England, it was rejected. Hitler defended Europe from communism, but Satan won.
He offered peace multiple times too, and he fought in WW1, he knew how awful it was.

Churchill got (((pressured))) to refuse even against the advice of a lot of people who surrounded him. He was a drunkard, a gambler, and a debter who basically doomed the West because he was paid off and had delusions of grandeur about a revival of the British Empire.

Shortly after WW1, he writes an entire article in the press about "good Jews and bad Jews", fast-forward 20 years later and he destroys Europe because of "bad Jews" & allies with communists.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Whiter than you Muhamad.

whats with pajeets and inability to use archive?

sage

Every Sup Forumsack who hasn't done it yet should watch The Greatest Story Never Told, it's redpill 101 but I'm always surprised that some people here are still clueless about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Churchill was loyal to none but the crown. Don't be fooled by the illusion of parliament.

>t.ahmed abdul

>Patton's archived letters
>not archives

And both Churchill and the Crown were only loyal to their banking cartel.

Somewhat related, FDR's wealth came from his Rothschild family connections to the Opium Wars.

fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/asia/news.php?q=1234729944

David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iraqn in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the "court Jew" - a highly influential position.) In 1829 Ahmet was

overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium - then the most addictive drug in the world!

In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate. Thus, the Opium Wars began with the British Army fighting as mercenaries of the Sassoons. They attacked cities and blockaded ports. The Chinese Army, decimated by 10 years of rampant opium addiction, proved no match for the British Army. The war ended in 1839 with the signing of "The Treaty of Nanking." This included provisions especially designed to guarantee the Sassoons the right to enslave an entire population with opium. The "peace treaty" included these provisions: "1) Full legalization of the opium trade in China, 2) compensation from the opium stockpiles confiscated by Lin of 2 million pounds, 3) territorial sovereignty for the British Crown over several designated offshore islands.

Too late, Schlomo

This gave the Sassoon's monopoly rights to distribute opium in port cities. However, even this was not good enough and Sassoon demanded the right to sell opium throughout the nation. The Manchus resisted and the British Army again attacked in the "Second Opium War fought 1858 - 1860. Palmerston declared that all of interior China must be open for uninterrupted opium traffic. The British suffered a defeat at the Taku Forts in June 1859 when sailors, ordered to seize the forts, were run aground in the mud-choked harbor. Several hundred were killed or captured. An enraged Palmerston said: "We shall teach such a lesson to these perfidious hordes that the name of Europe will hereeafter be a passport of fear."

In October, the British besieged Peking. When the city fell, British commander Lord Elgin, ordered the temples and other sacred shrines in the city sacked and burned to the ground as a show of Britain's absolute comtempt for the Chinese. In the new "Peace Treaty" of Oct.25, 1860, the British were assigned rights to vastly expanded opium trade covering seven-eights of China, which brought in over 20 million pounds in 1864 alone. In that year, the Sassoons imported 58,681 chests of opium and by 1880 it had skyrocketed to 105,508 chests making the Sassoons the richest Jews in the world. England was given the Hong Kong peninsula as a colony and large sections of Amoy, Canton, Foochow, Ningpo and Shanghai. The Sassoons were now licensing opium dens in each British occupied area with large fees being collected by their Jewish agents. Sassoon would not allow any other race to engage in "the Jews' business."

Solomon Sassoon moved to Hong Kong and ran the family business there until his death in 1894. Later, the entire family moved to England because with modern communications they could operate their financial empire from their luxurious estates in London. They socialized with royalty and Edward Albert. Sassoon married Aline Caroline de Rothschild in 1887 which linked their fortune with that of the Rothschilds. The Queen also had Edward knighted. All 14 of the grandsons of David Sassoon were made officers during World War One and thus most were able to avoid combat.

Franklin D. Roosevelt's fortune was inherited from his maternal grandfather Warren Delano. In 1830 he was a senior partner of Russell & Company. It was their merchant fleet which carried Sassoon's opium to China and returned with tea.

Warren Delano moved to Newburgh, N.Y. In 1851 his daughter Sara Married a well born neighbor, James Roosevelt - the father of Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He always knew the origin of the family fortune but refused to discuss it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family
>David Sassoon, Baghdad's treasurer in the nineteenth century, began and cemented the family's dominant position in the Sino-Indian opium trade. (See First Opium War.) The family's businesses in China, and Hong Kong especially, were built to capitalise on the trade.
>known as "Rothschilds of the East"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler
>The son of Isaac and Sophie (née Greenberg) Sackler, Polish Jewish immigrant Brooklyn grocer, Sackler attended Erasmus Hall High School in his native Brooklyn. Failing to get a Jewish-allotted place in any New York medical school, he sailed steerage to the UK in 1937 and, with the help of Glasgow's Jewish community...
>On October 30, 2017, The New Yorker published a multi-page exposé on Mortimer Sackler, Purdue Pharma, and the Sackler family as a whole.[15] The article links Raymond and Arthur Sackler's business acumen with the rise of direct pharmaceutical marketing and eventually to the rise of addiction to OxyContin in the United States. The article implies that Sackler bears some moral responsibility for the Opioid epidemic in the United States.[16]

Every single time.

>because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians
Aha, The original collusion story!

Lt. Col.Duncan Chaplin Lee(1913 – 1988) was confidential assistant toMaj. Gen. William ("Wild Bill") Donovan, founder and director of theOffice of Strategic Services(OSS),World War II-era predecessor of theCIA, during 1942-46. Lee is identified in theVenona projectas the Soviet double agent operating inside OSS under the cover name "Koch,"[1]making him the most senior alleged source theSoviet Unionever had inside American intelligence.

The soviets penetrated the OSS with a Koch?

>Failing to get a Jewish-allotted place in any New York medical school

What did the jews mean by this? Was there jewish affirmative action back then?

Yup right From the fucking creation

This shit goes so fucking deep. No wpnder CIAniggers don't want to be held accountable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
>The Act, also called the "CIA Act of 1949" or "Public Law 110" permitted the Central Intelligence Agency to use confidential fiscal and administrative procedures and exempting it from many of the usual limitations on the use of federal funds. The act (Section 6) also exempted the CIA from having to disclose its "organization, functions, officials, titles, salaries, or numbers of personnel employed." It also created a program called "PL-110" to handle defectors and other "essential aliens" outside normal immigration procedures, as well as give those persons cover stories and economic suppor

And yeah the Venona Papers confirmed a lot more communist/Jewish infiltrators who worked with FDR, and even FDR himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
>Morris Cohen**,[2] Communist Party USA & Portland Spy Ring member who was courier for Manhattan Project physicist

>Lauchlin Currie,[2] White House economic adviser to President Franklin Roosevelt and director of World Bank mission to Colombia.

>Martha Dodd**,[2] daughter of William Dodd, who served as the United States ambassador to Germany between 1933 and 1937.

>Laurence Duggan,[2] head of the South American desk at the United States Department of State during World War II.

>Harold Glasser,[2] U.S. Treasury Dept. economist, United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA) spokesman.

>Theodore Alvin Hall,[2] Manhattan Project physicist who gave plutonium purification secrets to Soviet intelligence.

>Alger Hiss,[2] Lawyer involved in the establishment of the United Nations, both as a U.S. State Department and UN official

>Harry Hopkins,[2] One of FDR's closest advisers & New Deal architect, esp. Works Progress Administration (WPA); as a diplomat in charge of relations between FDR and Stalin his name naturally appears on the list.

>Fiorello La Guardia,[2] mayor of New York City

>Richard Lauterbach, employee at Time magazine[2]

>Robert G. Minor,[2] Office of Strategic Services, Belgrade

>Julius Robert Oppenheimer,[2] Scientific director of the Manhattan Project and chief advisor to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.

>Vladimir Aleksandrovich Posner, United States War Department[2]

>Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President of the United States, his name appears on the list under the code name "capitan". (Winston Churchill's codename was "boar."[2]

>Harry Dexter White,[2] Senior U.S. Treasury department official, primary designer of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss
>Alger Hiss (November 11, 1904 – November 15, 1996) was an American government official who was accused of being a Soviet spy in 1948[1] and convicted of perjury in connection with this charge in 1950. Before he was tried and convicted, he was involved in the establishment of the United Nations both as a U.S. State Department official and as a U.N. official.

Yet people will still claim McCarthy was "paranoid" or that the "Red Scare" was over nothing or a "witch hunt".

I made that David Sassoon article into an infograph. FDR is really fucking sketchy. I've read that America went through a soft coup in the 1930's. If anyone could post info on that it would be great.

*fixed typo

>he was a brilliant general
>but by no means brilliant
What did he mean by this?

What do you mean, got lured into the war? The Nazis declared war on the US, not the other way around. FDR obviously was angling for an excuse to enter, but that's besides the point.

Was Hitlers pact with Stalin over Poland a double bluff or a tatical error

nice digits and interesting info, but you claim that FDR sponsored the USSR in the League of Nations. Care to elaborate on that? The U.S wasn't even a member.

Hitler believed that by forming a temporary pact with Stalin (which both sides blatantly planned on betraying from the get-go) the Brits and Frenchies wouldn't bother to honor their guarantee of Poland. Of course, by signing a truce with the USSR, he was throwing away the one positive he had to offer to Chamberlain- that he could be a useful buffer against the Communists.

Yeah I didn't finish TGSNT for that reason, I'll probably do the same when I read Hitler's War.

bump

Are you talking about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

>What did the jews mean by this? Was there jewish affirmative action back then?

There still is, look at how many Jews get admitted into college relatively to how many of them are in the US.

One of the first policies in the USSR was to implement forced affirmative action for Jews in schools too, and to ban "antisemitic speech"

They only did it after the US declared war on Japan because of their agreement with Japan and them being an ally. In reality there was no way tiny Germany was ever gonna invade the US while fighting off all those other big powers. You're the ones who actually went through & invaded them, siding with commies instead of going after them. America rejected Germany several times before that, you were just enslaved by the Jews, just like the Brits

rationalrevolution.net/war/fdr_provoked_the_japanese_attack.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
>The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William (((Kristol))) and Robert (((Kagan))).[4][5] PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[6]

>Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

The Axis was a defensive pact, Germany was under no obligation to declare war. Just like how Japan was under no obligation to declare war on Russia when Germany declared war on them, Germany had no obligation to declare war on the US. I agree that FDR was fishing for an excuse for a war with Germany, but the fact is Hitler let him have that war for free.

Good book

This

>but the fact is Hitler let him have that war for free.

And how did that turn out?

There was no obligation but they still did it because they were formal allies, among very few.

Remember the lend-lease? How many vehicles did the USA supply to Russia both prior to war between Germany and Russia breaking out, and throughout the war. America was not a neutral party. It profiteered off the back of perpetuating a war in Europe (which even people close to FDR admitted) , heavily supplied Germany's enemies, throttled Japan's economy, "ignored" Australia's advance warning when Japanese fleets were seen crossing the Pacific, and allowed a bunch of non-operational mothballed ships to be bombed at Pearl Harbor as an excuse to break "neutrality" and enter the war against one of Germany's allies.The Americans were waging "war" against the Germans long before Germany declared war against them.

There's also the oompanion book "Churchill's War", but yeah it's pretty focused. Irving is really thorough with citations of archives and diaries and how he includes full copies of some documents. it's impressive how much care he put into it.

Thanks I'll check it out.

>FDR hid this atrocity for him
could you elaborate on this point?

He's probably implying that FDR knew what was going on, but still decided to hide it from the population. The common narrative is that FDR and some world leaders weren't aware of the Holodomor because of Soviet sympathizers in the media like Walter Duranty and Louis Fischer, and that's why FDR granted the Soviet Union diplomatic recognition in 1933 even with the genocide that was going on.

But with all his communist connections, and Jewish advisers who obviously knew what was really going on in the USSR, and the fact that the Holodomor was reported in a few newspapers that FDR had to know about, it's obvious that he was aware of it too but deliberately never told Americans about it.

Fuck you Bong, I bet you love that faggot Winston Churchill.

What did he mean by this?

As a boy, Patton mistook the portraits of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson hanging in his family home for God and Jesus respectively.

He betrayed Churchill at Yalta.

bump for great justice

Hi jew

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

>One could not understand this war if one did not always keep in mind the fact that International Jewry stands behind all the unnatural forces that our united enemies use to attempt to deceive the world and keep humanity in the dark. It is, so to speak, the mortar that holds the enemy coalition firmly together, despite its differences of class, ideology, and interests. Capitalism and Bolshevism have the same Jewish roots, two branches of the same tree that in the end bear the same fruit. International Jewry uses both in its own way to suppress the nations and keep them in its service. How deep its influence on public opinion is in all the enemy countries and many neutral nations is plain to see that it may never be mentioned in newspapers, speeches, and radio broadcasts. There is a law in the Soviet Union that punishes anti-Semitism — or in plain English, public education about the Jewish Question — by death. The expert in these matters is in no way surprised that a leading spokesman for the Kremlin said over the New Year that the Soviet Union would not rest until this law was valid throughout the world. In other words, the enemy clearly says that its goal in this war is to put the total domination of Jewry over the nations of the earth under legal protection, and to threaten even a discussion of this shameful attempt with the death penalty.

>It is little different in the plutocratic nations. There the struggle against the impudent usurpation of the Jewish race is not punished by the executioner, but rather by death through economic and social boycott and by intellectual terror. This has the same effect in the end. Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were made by Jewry. They enjoy its full support and reward it with their full protection. They present themselves in their speeches as upright men of civil courage, yet one never hears even a word against the Jews, even though there is growing hatred among their people as a result of this war, a hatred that is fully justified. Jewry is a taboo theme in the enemy countries. It stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed, and die at the front, the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press, chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into public contempt. Even that is apparently not enough for the Jews. They want to bring Soviet conditions to the whole world, giving Jewry absolute power and freedom from prosecution. He who objects or even debates the matter gets a bullet in the back of his head or an axe through his neck. There is no worse tyranny than this. This is the epitome of the public and secret disgrace that Jewry inflicts on the nations that deserve freedom

>That is all long behind us. Yet it still threatens us in the distance. We have, it is true, entirely broken the power of the Jews in the Reich, but they have not given up. They did not rest until they had mobilized the whole world against us. Since they could no longer conquer Germany from within, they want to try it from without. Every Russian, English, and American soldier is a mercenary of this world conspiracy of a parasitic race. Given the current state of the war, who could still believe that they are fighting and dying at the front for the national interests of their countries! The nations want a decent peace, but the Jews are against it. They know that the end of the war would mean the dawning humanity’s knowledge of the unhealthy role that International Jewry played in preparing for and carrying out this war. They fear being unmasked, which has in fact become unavoidable and must inevitably come, just as the day follows the night. That explains their raging bursts of hatred against us, which are only the result of their fear and their feelings of inferiority. They are too eager, and that makes them suspicious. International Jewry will not succeed in turning this war to its advantage. Things are already too far along. The hour will come in which all the peoples of the earth will awake, and the Jews will be the victims. Here, too, things can only go so far.

>It is an old, often-used method of International Jewry to discredit education and knowledge about its corrupting nature and drives, thereby depending on the weaknesses of those people who easily confuse cause with effect. The Jews are also masters at manipulating public opinion, which they dominate through their network of news agencies and press concerns that reaches throughout the world. The pitiful illusion of a free press is one of the methods they use to stupefy the publics of enemy lands. If the enemy press is as free as it pretends to be, let it take an open position, for or against, on the Jewish Question. It will not do that because it cannot and may not do so. The Jews love to mock and criticize everything except themselves, although everyone knows that they are most in need of public criticism. This is where the so-called freedom of the press in enemy countries ends. Newspapers, parliaments, statesmen, and church leaders must be silent here. Crimes and vices, filth and corruption are covered by the blanket of love. The Jews have total control of public opinion in enemy countries, and he who has that is also master of all of public life. Only the nations that have to accept such a condition are to be pitied. The Jews mislead them into believing that the German nation is backward. Our alleged backwardness is actually proof of our progress. We have recognized the Jews as a national and international danger, and from this knowledge have drawn compelling conclusions. This German knowledge will become the knowledge of the world at the end of this war. We think it our primary duty to do everything in our power to make that happen.

>Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war. They are the incarnation of that destructive force that in these terrible years has guided the enemy war leadership in a fight against all that we see as noble, beautiful, and worth keeping. For that reason alone the Jews hate us. They despise our culture and learning, which they perceive as towering over their nomadic worldview. They fear our economic and social standards, which leave no room for their parasitic drives. They are the enemy of our domestic order, which has excluded their anarchistic tendencies. Germany is the first nation in the world that is entirely free of the Jews. That is the prime cause of its political and economic balance. Since their expulsion from the German national body has made it impossible for them to shake this balance from within, they lead the nations they have deceived in battle against us from without. It is fine with them, in fact it is part of their plan, that Europe in the process will lose a large part of its cultural values. The Jews had no part in their creation. They do not understand them. A deep racial instinct tells them that since these heights of human creative activity are forever beyond their reach, they must attack them today with hatred. The day is not distant when the nations of Europe, yes, even those of the whole world, will shout: The Jews are guilty for all our misfortunes! They must be called to account, and soon and thoroughly!

>International Jewry is ready with its alibi. Just as during the great reckoning in Germany, they will attempt to look innocent and say that one needs a scapegoat, and they are it. But that will no longer help them, just as it did not help them during the National Socialist revolution.