Dindogs

Other urls found in this thread:

bradfordlicensing.com/documents/pets-fact-sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pitbulls and labradors are literally the same fucking subspecies. delete this now.

Pitbulls > Niggers

oy miau, the doggos know!

this is gold

you and nigs are also the same subspecies

Nigger fucking insults labs by comparing them to pit bulls. He should kill himself
Pit bull genocide makes me laugh so hard. Wish they could kill all the fuckers
Their owners are even worse, the instant their mutt dog is killed for mauling a little kid they go
>"HE DINDUNUFFIN HE WUZ GOOD BOY HE ATE HIS TREATS N PLAYED WITH TOYS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET"

Try more like 80%. It actually takes an extraordinary set of circumstances to get most ordinary dogs to become violent killers, like weeks or even months of abuse. For niggerbulls all it takes is for you to accidentally step on their tail one morning, violating the NAP.

nope, that's pseudoscience. the same was that saying dutch is a real language is pseudoscience.

we need to take a good look at the level of "tradition" inherent in science these days. what does "a language" really mean? what does "species" really mean? if we are to take these terms seriously, we find that there are at least 7 species of human, and fewer than 500 languages.

then why don't you carry it around your neck?

well there's a reason for that tho, it's because humans bred dogs intensivly, manualy, which is much much faster than normal evolution. just look how humans and dogs changed in the last 200 years, humans became a but taller and smarter, while there's new breeds of dogs

Are rotties nigger dogs?

it's in my pocket goy

Like it's a fucking albatross?

no, pitbulls are nigger dogs

Sort of like what white civilization did to whites you filthy kike? We literally domesticated ourselves with our laws you cant be that retarded, i thought you faggots were supposed to be smart.

the breed of peace strikes again!

>became smarter

humans are not as smart as neanderthal.

I've owned my pitbull for 12 years. He and my pug are cuddle buddies

You mean like the way we bred the American nigger?

No rottwillys are loyal as fuck. Mines a bit hard headed and can be an asshole but I never have to worry about him attacking someone in the family.

He's going to kill your pug and your children when you're not around

Ye

unironicly yes, the preferable traits for a slave were slow minded, strong and fast

Redpill your dog on niggers to it attacks them on sight.

Dogs getting old. They're the most dangerous when they develop dementia.

I am more of basset hound guy myself but rotties are great too

>Dude, I've been lighting fireworks in my hand for 12 years and never lost a finger!

Nah. He's a little bitch.

>b-b-but niggers XDDD!!!! le 60 IQ nigger cold weather white people r/K selection nigger XDD!!!!

statistically goldens have the most bites documented. tho being as common as they are..

t. owner of 2 goldens. 0 bites tho

they are the opposite of nigger dogs.

Literally pseudoscience

"dindu nuffin"

Don't steal it schlomo

The last century of mixing has been extremely beneficial to the American nigger. In general intelligence he has become far superior to the African nigger. If American niggers start an exodus to Africa they could take over Liberia or something pretty easily.

it's too late seppo

Not true.
Neanderthals didn't have as much of their brains devoted to higher-order thinking.

neanderthals are human
and while neanderthals were almost or even as smart as us back then they definately werent smarter
they never developed a complex language like the homo sapiens sapiens partly because of physical restrictions and along with that probably also slightly smaller intellect

Typical kike with fake statistics

chill

>not getting the comfiest most loyal and honorable dog
>not training it to maim and murder niggers on sight
>people unironically want to buy sociopathic felines like some random tumblrina

lel

They're German

> Redpill your dog on niggers
LMAO. Did you never own a dog? You don't have to teach a dog to hate niggers, they naturally will. Besides, niggers usually fuck with dogs when they feel they're secured behind the fence. The only dogs I've seen that doesn't hate all niggers is a dog owned by niggers and even then it usually hates all niggers that are not its owner.

They're the preferred breed by criminals, nogs, and the poorest/most dysfunctional whites.

these dogs are weird just like the Asians they are

this

inb4 GSD fags with their untrained and overbearing yard shitting "master race" neck biting retards

can you source that information from a paper in the last ten years?

idiocracy is real, brain cases are shrinking. neanderthal were capable of language, just not fricatives.

>Are rotties nigger dogs?
no they are happy doggos. I have a boxer-rottie mix, very high energy. Loves people hates other animals though, hunting dog

No, they are great dogs, just like most german working dogs. Pic related, another great german breed.

German shepherd master race reporting in

No they are not. Rottweilers were originally bred by Romans to protect their cattle and sheep from wolves and bears and thieves. They have a German name due to a couple hundred years ago they almost went extinct and a guy in the town they are named after bred them like mad to save the species.

Rottweilers are one of the oldest known domestic breeds and predate the Roman Republic being first depicted when Rome was ruled by a King.

they really aren't though

and they don't smell like shit since they're unusually attracted to good hygiene by nature

and they were used to hunt bears so if one of these wants to kill some dindu it'll take like 4 seconds

This. In the right hands, Pitbulls are fine. I have met many here. In the UK you can almost guarentee any pitbull related accidents can be traced back to scum benefit leeches.

filename made me kek

Fuck no, rotts are chill and loyal

they don't have that aggressive instinct like pitts do

Dog breeds are just a social construct

Don't be so bigoted, just because they're black doesn't mean they're nigger dogs. The logic isn't the same as humans. Rotties are good, loyal dogs and great guard dogs. My old rottie was such a good boy. He used to chase niggers up cars when he got out.
One time a nigger kept taunting him behind our gate and did this day after day. Eventually my rottie got plum tired of his shit and threw his body (big, big dog) against the gate and busted it open. He then proceeded to chase that nigger off our street before going back to the house and putting on a dopey look to mitigate punishment for breaking the fucking fence.

>I've lived with an aneurism for 12 years. Hasn't killed me yet!

Baiting a bear is not the same as attacking and killing one. Pic related my dog can actually kill timber wolves on its own and were used often in pitched battles to pull men from horseback and rip their throats out. Not to mention it was a royal gift to most of the houses of Europe because they are top tier hearth dogs and utterly loyal to its "pack" first and doesn't give a fuck about territory. Ie perfect dog for children and the elderly as they are the only giant breed that can be kept in an apartment requiring only one walk a day and content to be with their owners.

Irish Wolfhound > all non working dog breeds.

Evolutionary theory is literally overblown. Tired of this meme. “Yeah, natural selection is responsible for every little fucking thing cuz survival + muh dick”. Glad none of you will reproduce and contaminate the world, if only evolution were fully correct

>because I am asking if Rottweilers are nigger dogs that must mean I think that they are nigger dogs

work dogs are definitely the best but if you are not in a position where you can make your work dog do any actual work you're asking for trouble and actually having the animal have a frustrating life, which has all sorts of bad consequences.
I had a collie from scotland that would herd anything and everything and we had to make sure it had enough to do or else it would go apeshit, and rightfully so.

Niggers are more afraid of Pitbulls than anything
else on this planet.

I feel like this might be an interesting debate to have with a liberal.

>Pitbulls aren't more violent by nature at all! It's just that they're owned by violent people and learn it from them! The owners should be locked up!
>Aren't most pitbulls owned by blacks?
>tfw

Your McDonald's shift is starting soon, what are you doing on the computer?

(You) are the pug.
If you weren't inclined to think that you wouldn't of asked dipshit. Don't try to do damage control because you got shut down by so many replies.

Is that a hog?

Isnt it wierd Niggers, 13% of the US population, commit 50% of all murders.

LOL

Too bad they die after 7 years.

so if pitbulls are nigger dogs and they are more than likely to "snap" and kill their owners that are niggs/white trash/degenerates, what exactly is the problem?

Isn't that a black lab

No one or thing is perfect. A short life span with an amazing dog > pitbull nigger I am deathly afraid might kill someones kid or small pet.

Usually they snap at someone elses child thanks to the shitty owners.

He works at www.365black.com owned and operated by McDonalds. don't try the white one .

>muh environment!!11
see:

Where do I get racist doggo?

Of course. I take mine hunting every now and again and she definitely has a more cheerful attitude for short time after. That being said she is never really depressed or lies around bored I walk her twice a day on a lead and play ball as much as I can. But using her for what she was bred for especially when she gets the jump on a roo or a dingo or even a wild cat a couple of times is amazing to watch.

thats why they banned them & also why the local RSPCA is full of staffies.

You know pit bulls are bad when the only reason people own them are to say "s-s-see, m-mine hasn't attacked anyone yet".... oh, and the only other reason is to fight them against other pit bulls for money.

>fake
bradfordlicensing.com/documents/pets-fact-sheet.pdf

I've worked with dogs for 20 years. The aggressive ones are ALWAYS due to bad owners. Believe me.

Same way shit families shit out shit children.

Just get a guard dog. Usually hatred of blacks and those dogs goes together like hatred of blacks and Sup Forums. If not, your dog may be defective and unable to discern threats to your home.

Pits just have that small beady eyed, slack jawed look, like some sort of slobbering, sub 70IQ retard . No wonder their owners are also all slobbering sub 70IQ retards.

I hope you gave him lots of pats and a nice treat

Aren't all dogs sub-70?

What use are pitbulls for otherwise though? They are shit for hunting they are shit for farm life and herding they are shit for retrieving they are shit for exercise buddies like hiking etc they are shit to guard kids they are shit as family/companion dogs they have no professional utility as sniffers/bomb dogs. They cant even be sued as proper attack dogs for the police/army due to severe lack of discipline.

They are the epitome of a nigger breed. Thoroughly and consistently dangerous to everyone around them produce nothing, serve no purpose other than to eat shit kill and maim. They are not even a particularly aesthetic breed. Quite frankly their stature and fur, body shape are all shit.

>pitbulls more dangerous than wolf hybrids
Nuturefags BTFO

TRUE.
(pic related) Doggo loves everything. Literally Lenny of "Mice n Men ".
Sees nigger very 1st time loses his mind.
Hmm. Bad doggo .
2ND time same,3rd time same .
Hmm doggo = racist or doggo = realist
Doggo can smell danger just like terminator .

Spaniels are the best dogs.
they are like hippy peace freaks in dog form.

>t. Goldberg

This is normie garbage. Bring back orcposting.

> Spaniels are the best do-
[Interrupts your post and blocks your path]
Best dog? You sure?

Liberia was already an experiment on so-called superior Americanized negros over Africans. Seriously look up the rule of the Americos in Liberia.

Its the nigger smell, gait, and body language. 95% of niggers are just waiting to steal/attack someone or each other and their bodies are blatantly displaying it. Dogs have legendary body language comprehension. They see a nigger in semi attack mode and remember the smell and the eyes -Niggers are constantly looking around scanning the area like a magpie, dogs notice all this shit like you notice too much cologne - Its just basic pattern recognition.

>not muh pit