/Itapol/ Race-War Chronicles [Election Edition]

MAJOR UPDATE:

Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

Pamela didn't died of overdose, she was raped and then killed by 3 boat "refugees"
archive.is/52Nri

Salvini (Lega):
"The day we find out how Pamela died, leftists think about racism.
As Italian I'm ashamed about antifa manifestation in Macerata."
archive.is/GagTM

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Fascists enter Chamber of Deputies. Leftists on suicide watch:
"Our President should do something, someone should react to this".
archive.is/8TOR7

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy.
archive.is/RExbk

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini: "I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families"
archive.is/e7Piq

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero"
archive.is/K07LW

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
archive.is/TmpRu

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now"
archive.is/LK3Ih

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"
archive.is/snHm5

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead."
"I was planning to kill Innocent "The Nigger" Osegale (Pamela's Butcher) inside the court room, but he was too much protected by the police"
archive.is/T6lNP

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwHPc0xEO8

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,5%

CasaPound [fascists] 2%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,5%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,3%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 4,6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,8%

Globalist Coalition: 27,9%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 23%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 1,9%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 1,6%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 1%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 27,2%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,4%

Partito Comunista [communists] 0,5%

>LeU
>sjw

Hey, how did CasaPound get voted in? When did this election happen? I thought it was supposed to be in March?

In this poll Lega is only 0.5% behind FI

Because M5S and PD are mortal enemies. They hate each other.

Why don't the globalists combine with the populists to form a majority coalition?

they presented their electoral programs to the parliament, election is the 4th of March

Damn interthread response.
Thanks Ital-user.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this whole thing.

M5S is basically a contrarian/malcontent voters party, they don't ally with anyone of the big coalition, but they might ally with LeU after elections

We all hate m5s

ITALIA AGLI ITALIANI
STRANIERI DI MERDA

>multiculturality does not work

Italian women belong to Anglo-Saxon men.

The right wing is growing in Italy again thanks to migrants and there's a good chance of a strong coalition between several parties in Italy's government with the next election.

M5S are litteraly braindead shitheads with theyr own ill vision of politics
they consider themselves the cure to classic politics and don't want to get involved in any coalition while thinking they will get hands down the majority in the next elections

Fascism is back and the left cant stand it.

Let's say Casapound got 3% and the Salvini-Berlusconi coalition got 38%. Would they welcome them in to govern?

Have you ever noticed that all the ugly and failed humans vote for m5s?

To enter in Chamber of Deputies you need a deputy to book a room. A CasaPound sympathizer done this and they get to present their electoral program in Chamber of Deputies. This sparkled outrage and madness at level I could not even think possible. Our feminazi president of Chamber of Deputies literally said "I cant do nothing to stop them, I'm powerless".

Berlusconi's type right wing has nothing to do with fascism in any form, is full on right lib

It's big in Ukraine too

Casapound alreasy said won't take part in the coalition, so if the RightWing coalition doesn't take at least 40% there's no government

Was v/v in my family ironically.

Both paternal grandfather and father diluted their pure Roman blood with Anglo filth.

Pic related.

(Actually fucking do Brexit and I'll be all for my Anglo side again, stop negotiating like cucks)

The Roman Empire is coming back peasant. better be prepared.

traps are gay

Romanians will be purged too when the Roman Empire comes back

I wonder what happens to Italy's average IQ after you exclude the northern states like South Tyrol that are ethnically Germanic.

>nothing to do with fascism
>one of FI candidates is Alessandra Mussolini
sure guy ;)

No need to be rude Luigi.

Dacia was part of the Roman Empire. Romanians are basically Roman rapebabies since they descend from Romans and Dacians.

THIS
VICTRIX

ahahaa
fuck outta here jew

Coalition program is based as fuck. The whole EU part literally written by Borghi.

>nothing to do with fascism
>one of FI candidates is Alessandra Mussolini

i kek'd

>500k people is actually relevant to a 60milion national average
>amerimutt education

nothing much, the northern region are also the most culturally enriched ones

death to the romanians rapists

Brexit's pretty much cancelled now mate.

sure thing Somalio

>Tfw OPs car never works

Le Alfa Romeo, what else could we possibly expect from you

she follows CasaPound on Twitter. She's further right than Salvini is.

>Exclude South Tyrol

Even more right wing things will happen, then.

By that logic having only a low percentage of Germanic population we should be below Austria or Germany no?

What was the vote about?

It's true. I'm not even Jewish but I just like ancient history.
Dacians are a tribe of Thracians who were conquered by Traianus and Romanians descend from the mix between the Roman soldiers who stayed in Dacia and local Dacians.

A constitutional reform pushed by the left

albanians rats too brother
10 100 1000 lvca traini

isn't EU exit scheduled in 2021?
it could still be cancelled in the meantime

Well that's not bad at all is it? I think this is fine. It's fine. Totally okay.

traiano conquered that shithole and set there a roman base of about 5.000 legionairs.
not one got mixed, there no mix with romans, it was just a province of the empire like any other province. this is fiction. romanian jew.
bye bye

Italians be scary I will remember to stay on mainstreet next time I'm in Rome.

Was Renzi's costitutional referendum to change some thing in our costitution (gave more power to premier, less power to regions and local govt ecc) some gender feminazi agenda in costitution and to cuck us more to EU.

If you consider Treason May's cucky appeasement Brexit then I suppose its still on, its not what we voted for though.

Spotted the Romanian

It's not fiction you retard. I'm not Romanian either, try again.
It was proved genetically. Romanians are Roman rapebabies.

t - h - i - s

ahahaha
get the fuck outta here with these bullshit, i know all romans genetics, don't embarass yourself, bucharest. i've studied roman history for 5 years. get a walk.

Going against other europeans it's a bad idea Mario. You already have a lot of problems. And don't forget there are millions of italians around europe

Can somone redpill me on m5s?

Kikes.

i didn't denied that

France with the big threats. Italy could send 500,000 migrants into France by giving them a train ticket and a eurozone pass. You want that?

i dont give a fuck about europeans, i only care about my race, italians.
and when the day will come we will throw out all this foreigners infection, niggers arabs romanians and albanian rapists.
lvcatraini ad vitam

What do you want to know?

>albanians
>European

They are unironically Turk rapebabies that sold out their religion and converted just so they wouldn't get killed. Today they are nothing but low IQ criminal scum.

controlled opposition

and tell that frogeater macron to open that fuckin ventimiglia border and take his number of niggers.
and give us back the monalisa from da vinci

this, based netherland brother.

riunione di condominio gone wrong

I swear to god if Berlusconi fucks the whole thing up...

Well,at least they have guns ,this is something we should look about for the future.If another leftwing government is Imposed ,May god help us, I already figure them trying to revocate gun licenses to all right leaning people because of"muh racism"

KEK
E
K

>my race, italians.

kek. Are you insane or a shill? There's one european race: the europeans.
Reminder: there are millions of italians in european countries (in romania and albania too)

See Also Berlusconi cant even vote, not to mention be elected.

>5 years
>history
No you didn't because you would know this retard and we are talking about genetics.
Romanians are closer to Italians genetically even if they have other admixtures. Truth hurts huh.

How will they vote on policies? Your image says a lot but don't they have like forum with direct femocracy or something like that? Couldn't we subvert that?

>there's one european race: the europeans
literally no different than saying ''le we are all the same race, the human race'' fuck off. Did all the budget for French education go to islam teachings so now there is no money for real education?

Will anglos be allowed in the news Italireich?

He's a retard. From his lack of genetic knowledge and shitty English, you should have known that he's some faggot who pretends to know everything by throwing random lies here and there.

The literal definition of a whiteknight beta orbiter

> There's one european race: the europeans.

? the fuck are you talking about? european race, what's this fiction?

i tell you again, i don't give a fuck about europeans, i only care about italians, my race, the italic race.
also i love our greeks cousins, end of it.

>The eternal anglo

t. nordcuck imbecile

Study before talking shit.

>Implying Casaleggio isnt behind everything

Did you truly fell for the direct democracy meme?

damn, you netherland bro are so fuckin smart and based, you are an honorary roman.
love you.

Only right winger ones.

i tell you again, romanian, go back to bucharest, and stop sayin bullshit, comedian.

What about a 195cm tall Croat?

I just don't see the point of doing almost the exact same thing as the liberal virtue signallers. Let it all fucking burn. Women are the ones who *begged* to let the fucking niggers in. Let them live with the outcome.
Anyone interfering in nature taking its course is a fucking beta orbiting cuck who needs to be gassed.

He's obviously much more smarter than you.

going up ?

Your ignorance and stupidity is showing, dude. Don't go full retard because genetics and history isn't your strong suit.

>The literal definition of a whiteknight beta orbiter
who?

Ma che cazzo stai dicendo? Se é come dici tu allora ci sono cento razze in Europa.

Ci sono 1000 razze nel mondo?
La ''razza italiana'' e stata creata dal passaporto italiano?

>uses nordcuck insult
>doesn't realize Dutch aren't nordics but germanics

man French education really is going down the drain. Just because Europeans are genetically closer to each other than they would be to other groups of people doesn't mean that we are all the same ethnicity.