Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

i’ve been dating my current gf for a few years and she’s loyal, only been with a few other guys prior, and probably out of my league.

politically, she will make fun of the more ridiculous aspects of progressivism but is not necessarily a conservative.

problem is, i’m in my early 20s and am daunted by the thought of settling down already, but am reminded by the baggage that people get as time goes on and people date more. We went to high school together, and have the makings of a potentially pretty traditional marriage. We get along really well and could probably effectively raise good kids. I am a super patriot and while I’m not religious, I consider raising my children christian, and she is not opposed to the idea.

would i be an idiot to look any further?

needing reaffirmation for avoiding degeneracy over here

Hahahha only 20s and already thinking of KYS. Because life cant possibly have anything better in store than what i found in high school. Damn american are stupid.

Go ahead and commit. You're a loser and it will not get any better.

>"few other guys before"

cuck.

Bump.

I'm in a similar boat, but I'm not necessarily worried about settling down. She isn't perfect, but pretty damn close. But I'm 21 and she is 22. Have I found the one pol?

What would you describe as imperfect? Has she changed for the better over time?

Eh i live in california in an affluent area. People are pretty attractive here and i scored a super hot girl with low miles. I literally don’t know a single person that is with their first partner and I’m doing far better than pretty much anyone I know.

>checked

She hasn't changed much but I'm seeing different parts of her. For example I'm noticing that she is emotionally unstable at times (not all her fault, she has had family pass away, etc. recently so perhaps it is due to this). It gets more apparent when she drinks- which isn't very often. She will have two drinks in her and then either calls/texts me telling me how badly she wishes I was there or if I am there she gets a little clingy.

Not the worst thing tbqh senpai, as she unconsciously shows me how loyal she is.

Besides that, the only flaws I can point out are shit like she has poor eye sight, certain health problems run in her family, and she has bad posture. I may have hit the jackpot, but who knows.

Dude marry her and pump out 9 kids if y'all are white. Do it now faggot.

You to faggot. If y'all are white get married and pump out 9 kids.

Don't you have someone who isn't a retarded virgin shill to ask about this?

the way you’re describing this, it doesn’t sound out of the scope of normal female emotion

People in california don’t necessarily understand this situation. I have friends with triple digit partners.

this board is full of losers but it is also browsed by people who understand the importance of the family unit and national heritage and identity.

So I've always wanted 4 kids and she seems completely okay with this. Then I stumble upon pol a year or so ago and now I want more kids to keep the progeny alive, you know? So one day I'm like "hey what do you think of 6 kids?" And she almost immediately onboard with it.

Oh and I'm fairly white. Half med, half German/Irish but I have dark chestnut eyes. She is all French/Irish/Scottish and has green eyes.

>checked again

You're right, but she is only my second partner (second gf ever) so I'm not super versed with the enigma that is female emotion. Similar to me, she was only with one guy prior, so I feel like we are both undegenerate.

wow you’ve described my origins and hers as well, exactly. Very similar situation. I don’t see more than a few kids, but if they come out alright, that’s good enough. And I have faith that I could do that.

Meds are white, stfu and get to marrying and making babies.

God will make a way for you to provide for them. Get to it lad. My wife is pregnant with her first and I'm aiming for a minimum of 4 but I'm wanting 6 or more.

I'm young and in the same boat as you so I really can't share with you life experience or whatever, but here are two things I try to keep in mind:

1. I know a few couples that were together in college and then broke up for whatever reason, but usually because the people didn't want to settle down. But after awhile, they got back together because they realized that original person was right for them and they were immature to think otherwise.

2. My grand parents got married at ages 20 and 18, and they have had a wonderful marriage with 5 kids. We put so much stress on finding the right person but so many of those before us were able to cope. I've been dating this girl for years, wondering if she is right, while my grandparents were married within a year of meeting each other. Maybe we put too much pressure on finding the PERFECT person and then divorce then when they aren't perfect, instead of finding a just-right/good-enough (for lack of a better word) person and working out the issues together.

we’re not opposed to settling down. I don’t have many doubts at all, I just wanted discussion. I have a pretty hard time seeing what you’re describing in #1 happening, but I’m absolutely sure that everyone thinks this.

As for #2, we are incredibly patient and routinely wait out shitty parts of the relationship for ~45 days sometimes. when something related to my personal life or school pops up and I pull back, or if she pulls back, we wait it out with reasonable amounts of argument.

You want a basic bitch redpill? No woman or man is perfect and there's no such thing as THE ONE. I love my wife and she's very special but the truth is that there are many women out there who are compatible with you and they would have a good relationship with you just like your current gf. The basics of a good relationships are love, compromise, monogamy, and general goodness within a person. But it's stupid to hop to gf to gf just because one is hotter or some other dumb bullshit. You could be building a fantastic relationship with just one woman. You could be building more than that. You could be building an entire life with her. If she's honestly a good woman then get to it lad. We need everybody to do their part.

I'm sorry I've been talking myself and my relationship when the thread was about your situation. Can you tell me some reasons why you aren't sure if she is the one? Maybe red flags or jusy general feelings?

>daunted by the thought of settling down already
What bothers you about it? Are you not done with messing around and smashing random slags?

Yes, settle down. Dont fucking listen to the retards here

>early 20s
Isn't really a problem if you are in a 'career' job. If you are still screwing around with college with no real direction, then it's a mistake.

>she's only been with a few guys prior
>early 20s
This is a red flag. I could understand a prior boyfriend but 3 or more guys shows that she probably has got around quite a bit and might not be the best choice for a wife considering that you are probably a virgin or inexperienced with women in general.

because not looking further is setting yourself up for divorce rape in family court.

Is she white? Are you?

Husband and I were both 21 when we met and we were each other’s firsts. We were talking about marriage within a few months and eventually did go through with it the next year. We might not be perfect for each other, who knows? We’re committed though and work through our shit and are 3 kids in now. No one is 100% a perfect match, but If you agree foundationally on family and future, and love and enjoy each other, please go for it before you get older and regret it.

>not taking the sixxpill

>(((only))) been with a few other guys prior

>only been with a few other guys prior
Enjoying those sloppy seconds?

I don’t necessarily have any bad feelings. We are not ready to be parents and likely won’t be for several years. I had sex with attractive, interesting women. Usually after asking them out for a proper date and after wining and dining.
I have had solid employment, take enough math courses for my education to be worth a shit, and have a career in mind, not a degree in mind.

It’s not a red flag, she was romantic with all of them and none of them were one night stands. please stop projecting, i’ve had sex with enough women to avoid a midlife crisis.
avoiding answering this question, but the answer is yes. what might upset this board is that I don’t really care if the couple is a strong family that instills american values.

OP I'm 27 and have been living with my girlfriend for going on 4 years now. She's fat but I've finally got her on a diet and she's sticking to it because we're doing it together . I sometimes think about whether or not well stay together but I've learned not to think about it too much and simply improve my social and financial situation while we're together because it honestly takes 2 to survive comfortably .

My suggestion to you is not to worry about it. Just keep improving yourself and put off marriage . The instant you get married half of what you have accomplished becomes hers legally. Use her to further yourself and hope that things work out because you never know what tomorrow brings user. Having a girlfriend that lives with you and works drastically improves your ability to get ahead , and not marrying her gives you the ability to catch and release if the situation turns hostile or unprofitable.

I'm not having kids until I'm financially independent and can afford private school , so probably late 30s early 40s. I suggest you somewhat do the same as it greatly increases the success of your lineage and overall future family lifestyle.

I come from money and will have a prenup by default, but if she takes care of my children, I will ensure what’s fair should things end in a respectable way. not that they do anything in CA anyways.

been to several private schools and public schools. Unless you’re sending your kid to the BEST private school, don’t bother, most of my private school friends burnt out and dropped out of college after paying for good HS grades. Hiring practices are better for public schools, you just have to give your kids solid disclaimers about the liberal agendas.

Then you have Sup Forums's blessing.
May you have many healthy children user.

Your thoughts are understandable, BUT LOCK DOWN A DECENT WOMAN NOW.

Holy shit, you will be thanking me in your 30s when all the other 30-something MEN are hitting on your wife, and lamenting the lack of "decent women now-a-days."

They'll see a woman who has been a decent wife for 10 years, and they'll be crying into their whiskey.

I had vaguely similar thoughts about my wife when I was 21ish. "Can I do better?"

The answer is no. Probably not. Glad I realized that and did not get over confident.

This is my wife in current times and she is the one which salty 30-40 year old drunk guys hit-on at office parties because they thought so highly of themselves in their invincible 20s...they thought they'd just wait and plow a bunch 10s before setting down. Problem is, the plowing never materialized (cuz they didn't realize how average they were), and now they are stuck with single, degenerate, bi-polar roasties.

Threads like this remind me to not take her for granted.

Your a cuck if she's bagged other blokes. Sorry mate.

This is OP from a different device from here on out, started the thread on mobile.

this doesn't just happen to average guys. I know high value older men who brag about how many women they've been with and also complain about not being able to find someone decent to settle down with. You can't escape it unless you're truly high level wealth or status (politician / high 8 figures). Good women get snatched up by people like me and anyone that's single at 40 has baggage or isn't right for marriage anyways.

>Good women get snatched up by people like me and anyone that's single at 40 has baggage or isn't right for marriage anyways.

Whenever I run into 40 year old single people I always wonder what the hell is wrong with them. It usually doesn't take too long to figure out either. They have stunted magical thought processes. Nobody set them straight about reality; making sure self-esteem actually matches value. Under confidence and over confidence are equally bad.

They can make colorful additions to your life or your children's life, and there's nothing wrong with it, some people just aren't cut out for long term monogamy imo.

not the route i'm looking to take however

>They can make colorful additions to your life or your children's life, and there's nothing wrong with it, some people just aren't cut out for long term monogamy imo.

As long as it's more or less intentional. Trying your hardest to make something work and experiencing repeated catastrophic failure for decades is another.

"Oh well...I can make it work being single." That's ok.

"WOMEN ARE ALL ROASTIES...REEEEEE!!!!!" That's another animal entirely.

Your original post really reminds me of how great a good woman is. Seriously, it's a big step ahead. The calm that you feel when alone with them is seriously so helpful when dealing with all of the bullshit everywhere.

>ONLY been with
>ONLY
>A FEW

Not none.
Not one.
More than one.

>A FEW
Only....

user, unless you aren't a virgin yourself, get out of there.

all the virgins in this thread lmao. lost it at 16 like most functional members of society.

I went to high school with her, I can literally confirm it, which is more than anyone can say about someone they met in college or in the real world.

Checked. OP why are you buying someone else's damaged goods?

>all the virgins in this thread lmao. lost it at 16 like most functional members of society.
>I went to high school with her, I can literally confirm it, which is more than anyone can say about someone they met in college or in the real world.

Ignore the incels, autists, stormfags, and yellow-fever sufferers.

Confident members of our species are not horrified as finding out what sex is about to a reasonable degree.

I laid some moderate pipe before my wife.

Op. You will be able to answer your own question if you will but take a quick analysis of your 5, 10 and 20 year goals, and more specifically how you want your family life to be in relation to you, and your future family.

Personally, as someone whose family fell apart due to my parents divorcing, I would love to start a family with an ideal candidate and raise 4 Aryan children in an atmosphere of wealth, a solid conservative upbringing and a tertiary education of my choice.

But hey, some cunts just want to their dick wet with some strange. Yoir choice

I ran the gamut. small tits, huge tits, loose, tight, skinny, thick, I've covered a lot of what people could want to experience. She's seen enough to avoid having a crisis someday at 40

Ah, yeah! You would be an idiot.

Can I ask what field you're in? Probably the only respectable person in this thread.

>Can I ask what field you're in? Probably the only respectable person in this thread.

Suburban police.

#1 Completely dominate her for a period of time and see her response. Women need this, but many western women can not get beyond their #MeToo western social conditioning and rebel. If she responds poorly, move on, NOW.

#2 If you are not ready for children, do not commit to her.

#3 Live with her AT LEAST 2 YEARS FIRST. Odds are high every relationship will be over within 3-5 years. You do not even start to know the person in less less then 1 year.

#4 Take her as a wife but NEVER get legally married. Have a private agreement made separating assets an stating you will never be LEGALLY be considered husband and wife. I suggest you make this agreement before even moving in with her. If she won't sign it RUN FROM HER.

sometimes the best advice is no advice, especially when it's your advice.

Stay with her. Marry her.

Stay safe out there. Thanks for helping the community and I hope you find your way to a high paying desk job. Kids don't understand what it means to provide, they only know if dad comes home or not.

>Eh i live in california

Neck yourself Faggot!

who hurt you

There isn't a single person that has ever gone on to be successful that has used this phrase.

>#3 Live with her AT LEAST 2 YEARS FIRST. Odds are high every relationship will be over within 3-5 years. You do not even start to know the person in less less then 1 year.
>#4 Take her as a wife but NEVER get legally married. Have a private agreement made separating assets an stating you will never be LEGALLY be considered husband and wife. I suggest you make this agreement before even moving in with her. If she won't sign it RUN FROM HER.

Don't live with her. You're either all in, or you aren't. The worst thing you can do is think someone is "practice". No marriage is easy. First year always kinda sucks. That's fine. It's transient. If good intentions are there, you'll figure things out.

DO legally get married. Holy shit. Have a big scary ceremony.

Make your vows in front of many people, and re really soak in the shame and embarrassment you will experience if you fuck that all up.

A wife is someone who will be next to you when you die when everyone else is too busy and distracted.

Don't pussyfoot around that commitment and make light of it by having one foot out the door at all times.

Jesus fucking christ, ignore that guy.

There are very few women that respond well to """complete dominance""" and it shows a lack of experience by suggesting it.

every wants to feel like they have the power to make their own life choices, it's not hard to reach compromise with a partner. You can get what you want while also letting them feel like they're in control.

OP I'm in my early thirties and wish I'd settled down sooner. I look back on some of the sweet girls I dated in my 20's and kick myself for not marrying them and getting them pregnant.

Yes, dating and new pussy are exciting and fun but it really does get less and less rewarding. Now I have to focus on making enough money to be appealing to a girl young enough to give me children.

If you love this girl and you want the same future, don't let fantasies of future promiscuity deter you from putting a ring on it, it's fun but it's not particularly fulfilling. Sex tends to get better as you grow closer to someone anyway.

>>AnCap in the 0.50%

*smiles* You are so very wrong.

Now, neck yourself Cali cocksucker

Anyone that advocates legal as opposed to de facto marriage needs a visit from the angel of death.

Very clear to me who (((you))) are. Die you fucking cancer.

>and probably out of my league
stop thinking like this user, women can smell that kind of insecurity and it leads to a lack of respect and ultimately they will leave because your attitude is reinforcing the idea that they can do better.

a modern woman is lucky to get any man to commit to them, regardless of looks and social status, its a huge fucking gamble with all risk for the men and a reward for women if it fails, 3rd wave femnazis have made the western woman a huge financial,social,and emotional liability

this isnt some mgtow rant, those guys are fags, im just an older guy whos been around the block and seen the dynamics change rapidly over the last couple decades

spotted the incel

>Anyone that advocates legal as opposed to de facto marriage needs a visit from the angel of death.
>Very clear to me who (((you))) are. Die you fucking cancer.

Easy fella. Once you graduate to dealing with administrations more complicated than the savings account your dad set-up for you, you might begin to understand the benefits of marriage.

Jump on it. The drive for variety is an illusion created by hormones. If you're worried about settling down put off Kuss for two years and travel the world together

>early 20s
>been with 'a few' other guys prior

You're a cuckold, Harry.

>I take my relationship advice from Sup Forums

>I'm in my early thirties

I'm in my 40's and now looking for a women for children. The problem with the advise from these guys from my generation, that a;ready have wives from my generation, is that they are CLUELESS as to the current state of women in their 20's. Their advise was at one time relevant. It isn't anymore.

you will CERTAINLY regret it if you marry this girl now.
however you will CERTAINLY regret any choice you make regarding marriage at one point or another.
if you think you both have quality to persevere together through unavoidable disillusions, don't waste time, you should make children as young as possible. then expose them to grandparents for education, because you're both still too stupid to educate kids beyond 4yo. it will be tough but it is the absolutely best path you can take in life.

come here in 30 years and thank me

>probably out of my league.
Never gonna make it

>would i be an idiot to look any further?
There's no point in waiting.

>>only been with a few other guys prior
>>probably out of my league.
>Never gonna make it

See my advise on dominating her. That's the test to see if she's cucking him and/or otherwise mentally poisoned.

>I'm in my 40's and now looking for a women for children. The problem with the advise from these guys from my generation, that a;ready have wives from my generation, is that they are CLUELESS as to the current state of women in their 20's. Their advise was at one time relevant. It isn't anymore

Instincts haven't changed in 20 years, retard.

Late teens/early 20s is still the time to lock down a mate. Decent women are receptive to it, and get married off quickly.

Don't delay this.

Otherwise, they'll end up like your dumb ass.

Good luck having kids in your 40s and not being an exhausted basket case.

"My wife will do all the kid work! I'm king of my castle....Derrrr...derrrr.....alpha."

lol...sure if you go buy a rural hindu or something.

>she is emotionally unstable at times
Literally every woman. There will always be points of time in a woman's life where she is completely incapable of reason and learning how to mitigate that is just part of being a man/husband.
>she has bad posture
Make her go to yoga or some similar shit, it'll fix her posture, keep her fit, help regulate her mood, and probably help her give birth more easily, which will be useful when she's popping out your nine kids.

>more complicated than the savings account

businesses. 65 employees

>Irish
Woah, woah, you didn't mention you two weren't white.

If I were you I'd settle down, it seems like you have everything lined up.
Although I'm 18 years old w/o a girlfriend going on to study Mathematics next year so I really know nothing about girls.

I suggest not getting married unless you have Christ in your hearts. Being Christian will help you in your relationship immensely. Especially later down the road when times get much more difficult.

No matter what I'd recommend becoming Christian. Being a conservative who cares about traditional values and family is a great first step, but only God can truly turn this world around.

OP, I can say from experience I have fucked up perfectly fine relationships out of my own selfishness. For some reason I always think there is something better out there, but its all the same. I think its better to share a long relationship with someone then to keep reliving the first 2yr honeymoon phase over and over.

I've actually never met a dominant / alpha guy that has ever talked about it. They just exist like that.

>There will always be points of time in a woman's life where she is completely incapable of reason
These points in time are known as "When she is awake"

>and learning how to mitigate that is just part of being a man/husband.
This. The MGTOW question is, is this bullshit worth it to you or not?

>>more complicated than the savings account
> businesses. 65 employees

I see where this is going.

Misery-loves-company situation.

The OP actually is in his 20s, and he doesn't have to re-live glory days. He's already there, doing what he's supposed to be doing.

What you were doing, who the fuck knows and who cares?

I would advise everyone to take in what the anarcho-capitalist is saying (between the lines).

"Don't end up like me. I'm just like a woman in a race against the biological clock."

I have no idea where he gets off giving advice.

Funny.

>I see where this is going.
Die you bleeding hemorrhoid

>She's seen enough to avoid having a crisis someday at 40
not how it works for women

why anyone single in their 40's believes they should give relationship advice is beyond me.

>Die you bleeding hemorrhoid

Not an argument.

Some people exist as good examples, others as dire warnings.

says the swede lmao

I'm actually not interested in your dating advice at all. Can you please tell me how you ostensibly succeeded at establishing 5 companies and keeping 65 people on payroll posting on japanese image boards and telling people to "neck themselves" ?

this is the most interesting thing you have to bring to the table.

The amount of virgins who believe that it's only a minority of women who have had sex before marriage amazes me.
In reality, any women who hasn't had sex by 25 probably has serious emotional / physical issues and boundries or is a fucking landwhale.

If she's loyal and traditional, she's a keeper

Commit
You'll regret it when you're single in the future
And considering Christianity, look into Traditional Catholicism if there's any traditional Catholics in your area not (((modernist))))

Marry her now. I can guarantee you that even if you marry later you’ll always wish you’d married her instead. Now it’s too late.

>a few guys
>a FEW
sure if you enjoy telling your kids mommy got her mouth splooged on by several guys

This, friends, is an obvious demoralizing shill.

OP, stick with it. The danger really in relationships like this is on the female end, as the media will constantly push her towards "trading up" and a degenerate lifestyle. Her fertility won't last forever, and she'll regret leaving if/when she hits the wall.

Wife her and make babies! Good luck man.

You’re retarded it’s not that “we think hardly any women have sex before marriage” it’s that we know the women who are fucking before marraige are garbage tier

>If she's loyal and traditional, she's a keeper
How tf is she going to be ”traditional” or “loyal” if she’s fucked other men?

can incels and other losers just stop responding to this thread. You're never gonna know what this position is like anyways, you shouldn't be weighing in on it.

>sure if you enjoy telling your kids mommy got her mouth splooged on by several guys

Autists love rules and they lack nuance.

There is no gray area between facial abuse and a girl who remains a true chaste virgin.

Actually, in non-autism land, guys and girls will play married and lay some pipe. It's what normal levels of confidence allow. And if it stops at a couple people, it shows an ability to self regulate too.

I've also had women that I like a lot as people be completely sexually incompatible with me.

You're right to an extent. I don't know about america, but here it's highly unlikely a girl who attends college will marry while she's doing it. So the earliest you can do it is 25. And I'm sorry, you can criticize college as much as you want but girls who stay on high school level stay there for a reason.
Then there's another problem, how many 25 year old men can pay for the wedding and support a family?