>>160076308

This. Kill them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

sniffandbarkens.com/dog-bites-officially-on-the-rise-10-years-after-ontario-bans-pit-bulls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frightened or injured dogs (of any breed) often attack their rescuers. Animal shelters are full of "no adopt" dogs of every conceivable breed who are too violent to adopt out. It's not just pit bulls, the media just covers them more than any other breed.

I have owned 3 in 20 years all male and not once have they hurt anyone friendly including my kids and their friends.(one helped me when I was getting jumpped). Basically your a moron. Every dog is different and you guys are just manlet pussies who are scared. Good luck living life cucked by a dog breed, a 50 pound one at that. What a fag.

A well-trained pit is nothing like a nigger.

t. owner of two pitbulls

a standard poodle is literally the best all around doggo

the nigger-breed owners have arrived!

here they come, the liberal #NotAllDogs apologizers...

>Can we genocide the entire breed.
I get that pitbull owners and pitbull apologists are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, but don't you think killing all those people is a little extreme?

You don't see fucking Weimaraners or Corgis go onto OTHER PEOPLE'S properties to attack them in their own back yards. That seems to be a breed-specific behavior.

>t. Future dog attack victim
Having done ED triage the majority of serious attacks were pits. Can’t help your nigger dogs are so violent

>Basically your a moron

globalpokerface.jpg

>ywn be in a pit bull death squad killing the fuckers

Methinks those defensive pit-bull owners protesteth too much.

Who's ready to play?

They have been genetically altered through selective breeding to be vicious and unyielding in attack mode. It's the unpredictability of when they snap into attack mode. It's like living with a time bomb. I hope you are making good memories with your children, because if your dog snaps, that's all you'll have left.

Based

Did you even read the article, they weren't saving the dog, they were saving the boy that the dog was attacking for no reason. Actually, there was a reason, the reason is it's a FUCKING PIT BULL.

Show me how you know that they just report pitbulls more. Where is the info on these other attacks?

Humanity has reached a point where it's possible to consciously decide upon making species extinct.

Things we should begin with:

>fleas
>mosquitos
>ticks
>pit bulls
>parasites in general

After this has been widely accepted, we can then move onto the less desirable members of our own species

>pussies that are scared
>needs a pit bull to be safe

Fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks are annoying but part of the food chain.

Pit Bulls serve no such purpose. Gas them all.

this

The owners are the problem. Teach a rottweiler to bite and it'll act the same way. Locking jaw meme is bullshit too, in the sense that it has a jaw that functions differently to other dogs, and I'd bet real money that rottweilers have a stronger bite.

Ban pitts and dumbasses will either crossbreed them or pick another dog to rip some kid's balls off when he jumps the fence.

We created pit bulls. We can destroy them.

Parasites aren't beneficial in the slightest and make up less than 5% of the total food that any predator species of them consumes.

One must start small with exterminating creatures that everyone despises to get them used to the concept before moving into larger prey.

Once again you don't hear of any other breed going into other people's properties to attack them in their own backyards. That behavior seems to be pretty breed specific.

A lot of innocent kids have lost their lives just because Da'Runyon, the local coke dealer, just had to have the dog like the one he saw in the rap video.

Fleas, mosquitos, and ticks serve as a vital part of the food chain.
But the pits need to be eradicated

That's why I excluded them. Kill all internal parasites and pit bulls.

you can't and shouldn't argue with meme flag slide threads gents

Poisoned my neighbors pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barffing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't die and got on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an agressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighbor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann

Hey, who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time, I'm getting the dose right

That's because pitt owners are almost invariably stupid, and they don't train them properly.

Did teach her dog to bite?
Is she a ghetto trash owner who bought a "tough dog" to try to show off how tough she is, or was she just another stupid bitch who fell for the nanny dog meme? Face it, you can't always blame the owner.

Best post from a Dixie. Yes. Those dogs are fucking scum.

>consciously decide upon making species extinct
Then tell me why we haven't "consciously decided" to exterminate bedbugs and cockroaches yet.

Fuck man that's something.

Meh, give the Dobermann a chance. Unlike the pit bull they actually are a breed that doesn't quite deserve its reputation. Especially if you are from the US, as our Dobermann's have been better bred for temperament than those in the old world.

Meant to reply to

She should have whacked the dog the first time it bit that person, or ideally, when it shows ANY sign of aggression. There are many territorial breeds that get nervous around people and can bite, because they were bred as guard dogs. Dogs like rottweilers usually have better owners.

Pitbulls love children....for lunch.

we don't know what kind of disastrious effect it would have to our ecosystem. Only a nigger would be dumb enough to remove a whole species without asking himself what kind of consequences it will have

Dobermans and Rotts are fine. If they attack, it is usually because someone was trespassing on their property. You don't read about them actively going onto other properties to attack and maul someone minding their own business.

There aren't any bad dogs, just bad owners. Let that sink in.

What a nice, state approved, opinion.

A pitbull once slipped the leash and ran three blocks to attack me and my dog. Fortunately my Labrador is fucking jacked and put the pitbull on its back and beat it up.

Pitbulls should be shot.

fleas have a purpose with removing them we won't have any figs anymore because they play a role in fertilizing them. That's just one example of their roles

How about not being a nigger who needs to live with a giant smelly violent animal in their house who pisses and shits everywhere because you can’t be white enough to live somewhere decent. Good job being so much of a boipussy you can’t own a handgun for those times you “get jumped”, nigger.

sorry I miss read the message my bad

you deserve to get mauled

I've heard stories about rhodesian ridgebacks doing exactly that.

But basically, if you don't set proper boundaries for your dog or build a high enough fence and you don't neuter it, it will go where it wants.

It should be the law that if you see a pitbull, you have to shoot it.

I love dogs, but I am also unironically in favor of putting all pits down. They're completely unnecessarily dangerous.

>pit bull mix.

>its another americans take a perfectly good dog "staffy" and mongrelize it to make it vicious then still call it a nanny dog

there are not real staffies in america they are all pitbull mixes and have never been called nanny dogs only pure staffs are nanny dogs you mongrel rats

Chomper, sic balls

To be fair it's not just just Lil' Ray Ray who is at fault for that. Plenty of Cletuses and Joses are guilty as sin too.

Just have to have a pit because they are Ghetto/Barrio/Trailer Park status symbols.

This

Isn't it interesting how many supposedly "good owners" end up with their child's face ripped off or their neighbor's dog being mauled to death?

Ok op we get it, you lack the inner strength, compassion and discipline to tame one of natures most loyal beasts. Just please don't take it out on the breed because you're a scared and weak individual. Judging by your flag you're probably the white equivalent of a nigger so I don't really expect much from you anyway

Actually, if anything is state-approved, it's the hysteria you idiot pussy fucks feel about this breed

If you let your dog choose who to bite, you're going to have some problems. You're supposed to be protecting the dog, and it's supposed to alert you to the presence of thieves by barking.

Owned and trained 3 Weimaraners. Great, loyal, smart companions. I don't feel the need to own a retard breed that is going to maul the little girl 3 houses down while she's playing with her dolls in the backyard.

>here they come, the liberal #NotAllDogs apologizers
Meh.
I raise dobermans. A lot of people think they're the most vicious dog breed on the planet.
Daily our kids play in the yard with them. They don't bite or snap. And i dare someone to try to come into the yard and harm one of the kids.
My assumption on pit bulls, is that the breed could be what dobermans are, with proper owners.
I'm not that familiar with them tho. I read about a lot of attacks. But I look at different breeds like I do different caliber guns. I don't want to ban all 9mm's, just because Chicago niggers are using them a lot.

Dogs have been bred to be the most loyal animal, we have created and crafted them in a way so intricately tied to human history that there's not just OOOOHH... crazy evil dogs! I love hunting them down and stroking my tiny dick while doing it!

These aren't insane devils that just romp around in the wilderness. These are animals that we have made to train.

ITT pitbull taqiyya

I hope you all enjoy your frenetic puppymill chihuahuas that you ignore and use as decoration and petty affection in your homes

Add white people to that list

Not to mention when they didn't do what they were told in the past, they were shot.

They cover them more than any other breed because they have violent altercations with people more than any other breed and are violent to the point where they break down doors to kill people.

sniffandbarkens.com/dog-bites-officially-on-the-rise-10-years-after-ontario-bans-pit-bulls/

And how many of those new dog bites lead to fatalities and people being disfigured for life?

The chart shows that there were 71 less bites among the top ten breeds 10 years after the ban. Since pitbulls were responsible for 86 bites then whatever dog replaced pitbulls in the top ten is biting people less.

366 vs 295 bites from those 10 breeds. Sounds like progress.

I doubt there even exists this theoretical group with unreasonable expectations about the ban stopping all bites ever that this article is supposedly written about.

Pit bulls are great because they tell you everything you need to know about their owners

the nanny dog is n english staff not a pitbull

My workmate has a Bordeux Boxer cross. It is amazing with humans, absolutely loves people...but if it sees another dog, it wants to eat it. It has killed 2 dogs so far and he ran away from the crime scene. They should be banned outright. There is too much potential for harm.