Raise the minimum wage

The minimum wage in the United States needs to be raised to $15 an hour. I know if they tried to pay me even 1 penny less than $15 an hour, then I would intentionally do the worst job possible, and I’d probably spit in peoples food too. I don’t have any reason to care about doing my job right unless they pay me $15 an hour or more.

>do the worst job possible
>spit in people's food

>want $15 an hour.
JUST

I refuse to do a good job unless they pay me $15 an hour.

Get a fucking education NEET

I wonder why you are paid min wage? Maybe bc youre a dumb fuck?

The second they pay me $15 an hour is when I start doing a good job.

>welcom do da macdonald how may i taks yo orda taday niga

All businesses that don’t pay their employees at least $15 an hour should be abolished.

>*proceeds to get wrong order*

And they refuse to give you a job then.
They will give it to someone who is willing to do it for 8 dollars an hour.
Working as intended.

Get used to getting the wrong order. It’s going to happen quite frequently until I get paid $15 an hour like I deserve. Hope you like food that I rubbed against my genitals too.

that very logic would more likely get you fired that get a raise you nigger

Why do you deserve 15 dollars an hour?
Do you actually think this is difficult work or that there's no competition who's willing to flip burgers for a lower price?
This is like me bitching that people don't want to buy my product/service at some high price.
Yea, people don't find your skills that valuable, cry me a river.

That business would have to be abolished then, and the people who refused to pay their employees a living wage will be thrown in prison.

I like you user, keep up the good work

We should raise minimum wage to 1 million just so these dumb fucks will be forced to learn how economics works...

Go work somewhere else then.

I deserve $15 an hour because I’m a worker and thats all there is to it.

just because joburg is a shithole where absolutely no one ever has seen $15 at one place in the same time, doesn't mean others don't deserve it

have fun getting cucked by nigerians nigger

Then I would file a wrongful termination lawsuit against them.

If your labor is not worth 15$ an hour, I will simply not hire you.

The only argument for minimum wage is that it puts niggers out of work. The counterargument is that they don't work in the first place.

Blow it out your ass.

>trashing other peoples food instead of trashing the people who pay you
>I DESERVE 15 DOLLARS AN HOUR!
Fuckin child mentality.

Lol at all these morons talking about 15 an hour without also ask for garantee hours. The boss is gonna cut everyone hours to save cost.

Just keep sucking dick for your cash then I guess soyboy

Na minimum wage needs to be abolished

Keep pushing for that $15 minimum wage. I'll be investing all my money in Amazon for Amazon Go in the meantime you fucking mong.

Also, you're a fucking idiot because you're essentially telling other idiots that the value of their labor needs to equal $15 an hour, or else they don't deserve to work.

Then quit and find a job that pays you $15/hr like every other rational adult.

shut the fuck up brainlet

>projection

>pay me $15 or I'll ruin your business
>get fired and replaced by retarded teenager or robot
Typical nigger "thinking".

If the minimum wage increases to $15/hr then I expect my current pay to receive the same percentage increase. Otherwise fuck off.

>)
The minimum wage is, and always will be, $0.

Then I’ll sue you and the court will make you hire me

I was working all the summer for 13 bucks, yet I had a pretty good place to stay, enough money to buy food and alcohol and I had money to bring back to my country. What is your problem?

Seattle has made $15 min wage the law. Washington State University was put in charge of studying the effects and they found minimum wage workers made less because of cut hours.

You don't "deserve" a good damn thing, no one does. You earn what you have, if you're making minimum wage you fucked up. I don't even have a college degree, went from making minimum wage 7 years ago to making 80k a year. Stop being a fucking brainlet and get out of your situation. If you can't, you simply aren't capable.

Pay them 15 bucks an hour. Then business owners will have incentive to automate their jobs.

How will eliminating businesses get more people higher paying jobs? There will be only $15/hr jobs that you're not qualified to do. Instead of $10/hr, you'll get $0/hr. Have fun starving.

The boss would go to prison then.
Not if we make it illegal to replace someone with a machine

We’ll just make it illegal to automate jobs.

Good luck with that. No wonder why you're so poor.

It's actually fucking grueling and if you did it you wouldn't last 6 months.

>I don't economic
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Best lube up faggot, you're asshole is going to be destroyed.

What do you do?

This is what Bernie actually believes.

Yeah make it illegal to outsource overseas or import goods too. What a great plan :^)

All those jobs will move to countries where it is legal, at which point your starving jobless Venezuelan population won't be able to afford the goods that those automated jobs produce.

Hope your economy can run off burger flippers and menial labor.

Good luck with that.

The 15$ minimum wage is a corporate conspiracy. XD double the minimum wage out of fucking nowhere bruh!!! Its meant to be an unreasonable strawman for increasing the minimum wage. It should be increased slightly but corporations don't want that at all. It would be far too reasonable and doable.

Systems and network administration, completely self taught.

>It should be increased slightly
No, it shouldn't.

You do not deserve 15 an hour for simply existing. Some jobs are worth more and some are worth less. Unfortunately for you guys, the jobs that are worth less than 15 an hour are going to be fully autonomous here shortly. Why would I order from a dumb nigger or spic that will get my order wrong guaranteed when I can order from a kiosk and get everything exactly how I want it?

If you want more money sign up for a skilled labor job as an apprentice and work you way up. You probably won't though because if you aren't already working something like that, there's probably a reason. You genuinely can't fix stupid.

if you refuse to do a job good then you won't have a job

>a leaf
Typical.

>If you have to outlaw things to make yourself economically viable, you will never be worth the oxygen you breathe. Kill yourself.

Nope, we’ll just make it illegal to send jobs overseas.

Take a look at Seattle and see how well that $15 minimum wage is working out for them.

A majority of retail and food services business have completely shuttered downtown. Seattle is now an exclusive upperclass city where business who wanted to survive were forced to automate. Now, those same workers who could afford a home at a lower minimum wage are a bunch of strung out Heroin addicts living on the streets because the government has told them that if the value of their labor is not >$15 an hour then they are subhumans who don't deserve to live. It's fucked up, and so are you OP.

If you think it's so great, come on down to Seattle man.

>burger unironically shilling for minimum wage
Kill you're hole self.

So, make it illegal for citizens to leave the country? Prosperity is sure to come then!

Hello user, this is mr. shekelstien calling to let you know we will no longer require your services.

>i refuse to do a good job unless they pay me X
>i refuse to go a good job unless I get benefits
>i refuse to do a good job unless I get more free hours
>i refuse to do a good job unless im worker of the month

Minimum wage in Australia is $18.29 id spit in peoples food for 15 an hour

>Raise the minimum wage
Work a job that requires skill, and then we can talk about pay. If all you are doing is taking a job away from a high school student, you don't deserve more then $5/hour. The fight for $15 will result in the loss of jobs through automation. These clowns are actually trying to force themselves to be replaced by a kiosk.

A fucking kiosk can do the job of many "skilled" mcdonalds workers....they don't deserve $15. Period.

Yes, we will force businesses to stay, and to pay their employees $15 an hour, and we’ll make it illegal to automate jobs.

Give them $15 an hour and cut off all gibz. Drug test them as well. Deal? No? Thought so.

Mcdonalds will have to be abolished then. They can’t be allowed to exist if they’re going to do that.

Take an economics class, and improve yourself. Why the fuck are you still working minimum wage? You should at least have a $40,000+ a year income. If you want society to entirely change and hurt millions in the process, causing countless amounts of people to lose their jobs (including you, since you seem to be an entitled and bad worker), instead of just finding a better job, then you are honestly a burden and a threat to society, a lazy one at that.

>inb4: "this is bait" I don't care, people like OP make me sick.

Should the minimum wage be higher? Probably. Should it be fifteen fucking dollars an hour? Absolutely not, these fuckers are insane.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Elysium for the Jews and District 9 for the goyim mongrels.

> The minimum wage in the United States needs to be raised to $15 an hour
Why?

The minimum wage will be higher when the economy improves. Any, and I mean ANY, fucking government involvement in the economy causes a multitude of problems that are worse than the original.

>Raise minimum wage to $15
>Companies half the people they employ to compensate
>Faggots now complain they don't have a job
>Eventual automation anyway

>raise wage by 50% by law
>wow everything is 50% more expensive, how did this happen?

Forget Raising wages, how about lowering rents.

now I'm not saying someone on minimum wage should beable to get a two bedroom and rais kids on the paycheck

but letting a single person affording a one bedroom or studio doesn't seem that out there.

all raising wages does is raise prices and cut working hours for the employees.

>Johnny Poorfag vs The McLawyers
Gee I wonder who will win

You wish commie. You will never get a court to outlaw automation. And wage is set at state level. A court will not give you more money than minimum wage simply because "you believe you deserve it".

Obviously with your previous posts you are a fast food worker. You need to get into a different industry if you want more money. Fast food will never pay a living wage unless you move high up the chain. From the sounds of your work ethic, you'll never go anywhere above Hamburger and french fry having engineer making minimum.

Lazy commies like you need to get into a construction trade protected by a union. They'll keep you employed and protected from firing even if you are a piece of shit like yourself.

You’re a fucking idiot if you actually believe that. Go suck some more corporate dick.

You poorfag idiots vote to raise taxes then wonder why rents are so high. Tax hikes usually go to property taxes.

Fuck the courts. We’ll just get the president to sign an executive order.

Are you business owner? Obviously not.

Yes I am and my business is called go fuck yourself

>Feels entitled to gainful employment
If you offer nothing you get nothing, work is an exchange of your time for a price, if you bring very little or nothing to the table then expect to get paid nothing you entitled little faggot, don't complain if you wasted your money on a BSc in Art and now you can't get a job.

>people on minimum wage should be able to afford to live alone
Why? If all you can do is flip burgers you get yourself a roommate.
>poorfags
>any idea how the economy works
Pick one

Because I am entitled to $15 an hour, and so is everyone else in the US, and if you disagree then you’re a fucking moron.

A lot of these people are probably the same ones who see red numbers on their iphone's stocks app and think the economy is collapsing.

Be honest, are you playing retarded for the sake of devil's advocate or are you genuinely autistic?

>Mcdonalds will have to be abolished then.

You cannot stop automation, but it can be delayed. I wouldn't put it past these major companies to be behind the $15/hour push.....IF they can justify the cost savings of automation to shareholders, they can do as they please....and your fat ass will continue to eat there.

I don't eat fast food more than 2-3 times/year. It does not affect me.

>Give them $15 an hour and cut off all gibz. Drug test them as well. Deal? No? Thought so.

I love the Drug test idea. The instant they start getting $15/hour is the instant you should start testing. I expect that someone making $15/hour flipping hamburgers should be 100% sober.

> the courts will give me what I want
> man fuck the courts nigga, dey don be givin what I wands
> when Bernie is president this will all change.....

Sure thing bud, you'll be waiting for a while though. Trump has another 7 years, and You are betting on a far left communist pinko faggot getting elected and turning the USA upside down.

By that time you'll either have realized you needed to grow up, work hard, and you moved up the chain to get more money or will have died from an overdose on drugs.

Good luck.

Neither, I’m someone who is absolutely entitled to $15 an hour.

These low end jobs are supposed to be for the kids getting started in the work force. It's supposed to be the motivation for the kids to do something more with their lives.

These low paying jobs aren't supposed to sustain a deadbeat like you (are portraying to bait) for the rest of your life. Do something with your life.

Explain how business owners are supposed to pay for this. Are they supposed to wave a magic wand and pull more money out of their ass? Most businesses who employ idiots like you already operate on razor slim margins.

If it's not asking you to do too much, because I know people like you hate putting effort into things, Google "margins."

Where does this $15 idea come from? Why is it this magic bullet number?

No you aren't. You're not even entitled to have food unless you work for it. Just like the rest of humanity for all of recorded history. You aren't special.

Because it's moderately high, and a round number. That's it. When inflation does its job, the next push will be for $20.

In what world? Imaginationland?
Are you 12?

Do not raise the minimum wage it's already fucking Ontario over. Also you are a little bitch "IMMA NOT GETTING PAID $15 TO FLIP BURGERS SO I'M GONNA SPIT IN PEOPLE'S FOOD". Seriously, die.