LISTEN UP!

Hey Sup Forums, John "Skippy" Podesta here out at Bears Ears, Utah. I have a couple minutes before I get pizza 4 an hour. Listen up. All of you hot shits come on here talking about a human trafficking ring being run out of a Pizza parlor, and I just have to lol @ all of u.
You've put my family through this debunked Pizzagate Bullshit for years now, going through my fucking fake emails and I'm fucking sick of it. All of you can eat shit.
I've seen the memes, I've seen the "infographics" connecting MY info, MY name to this shit, but I want u to listen very closely. STOP with the memes or you will be sued up the ass.
If you talk about that fucking hankerchief email one more goddamn time you're through. You may joke and use your alt-right tactics to make memes about the Luzzatto hot tub email but that one's been debunked by WaPo so eat it.
If I see that goddamn "Fatherhood" Worldcorp video one more time my lawyers will be far up your ass.
One last thing, the fake spirit cooking email, for the record I didn't even go to that. Tony went but I was @ home making risotto.

ya think yar hot shit doncha

im going to fuck you up the pooper skippy

Post wife’s tits with time stamp or gtfo

Skippy - This Pizzagate garbage has been debunked
Reporter - Would you ever torture and murder children?
Skippy - Debunked!

post a time stamp with face or gtfo

Teleport behind me or you're a just a horrible bait.

why do you look like an AIDS patient?
>I sue you hur durr
I don't live near a government. Good luck if you think you can get penguins to sheriff my sheeit, faggot.

>falling for this bait

Sage

How do you get pizza for an hour? It's not like you rent it for an hour like a child prostitute.

You keep my wife out this
Are you numb? Read my fucking post. I will sue you.
Where did you find this picture?

>entertainment
what the fuck

Top tier LARP 10/10

I think I'm hot shit. Whatchu gun' do 'bout it?

Hey Skippy, What can you tell us about Camp Nose? Were you hot shit back then like you are now? How is Dennis right now?

>proof of children as entertainment in a pool
Is this real?

Nice larp I give it a hot shit/10

why is hot shit the popular shit? inst cold shit even more grotesque?

>One last thing, the fake spirit cooking email, for the record I didn't even go to that. Tony went but I was @ home making risotto.
Was that shit so cash ?

>risotto

I AM YOUR FATHER

>I will sue you.
Sue me daddy. Put your law books up my ass

>I AM YOUR FADDAH
Fixed.

What's your opinion on adrenochrome?

Somebody post the fatherhood video

Guys in pretty good shape for his age...

This is how the alt-right does fake news

I will be hot shit once I am broom sticking your wife's constipated asshole while you're tied up and forced to watch, pay attention to your six the next couple weeks you sadistic faggot.