"The original Deus Ex.... the story telling was AMAZING." "Have you played the original Deus Ex ? That was killer!"

"The original Deus Ex.... the story telling was AMAZING." "Have you played the original Deus Ex ? That was killer!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA&t=

Fuck. He's one of us. He's probably lurking Sup Forums right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmQKFEL6k
web.archive.org/web/20000306030726/http://www.unatco.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all about conspiracy theories and edgy comments. I played it recently again and was quite disappointed. But it was great at the time when I was a kiddo.

That fucking interviewer man "the old Mario games had an incredible story". What the fuck?

>"the old Mario games had an incredible story
jump on goombas defeat spiky turtle to save GF. WOW WAT A GREAT STORY

>its all about conspiracy theories and edgy comments

so you're saying its Sup Forums

>soygoy gets all nostalgic about mario

based Elon
>"err..yeah...."

Sup Forums is better. But nice moment of self-revelation!

>He's probably lurking Sup Forums right now.
obvs.

anyone got the caps of the user sayng 'my rocket' before switching back to 'the rocket'.

lol what

Ahah I've already listened to this interview but I missed that...

He must have talked about the Mario movie...

Well, I do agree with him. Deus Ex was the original walking simulator done gloriously right.

bump

Was it really, though? The original Deus Ex is arguably one of the best games ever made, no disagreements there, but the story was just a silly mashup of various popular conspiracy theories. It was well presented and had some interesting themes but mostly it felt like a James Bond movie written by Alex Jones.

When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the vaccine he was desperate.

*click* noice

It had a better payoff than X Files at least. It connected all the conspiracies with transhumanism. It did it right.

Will you fucking homos ever stop posting this retarded faggot? Only people who even give a shit are reddit cucks and libfags

Old men, Warning! Warning!

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

t. dead jew worshipper

Old men, running the world. A New Age!

First Deus Ex is one of a few games where I genuinely enjoy the Protagonist. JC is just such a badass, and his banter is incomparable.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmQKFEL6k

UNATCO?

I like how he started out early in the game defending UNATCO and its purposes, America as a democracy, and the police actions under martial law. But as he progressed and learned about MJ12 and the conspiracy of the Gray Death, he started becoming redpilled on the insidious forces of his government, while also not going full commie shitlib death to America. That conversation in the Lucky Money comparing China and the US, for example. Awesome character development.

Did you know that ION storm had a UNATCO mock site up and running before 9/11?

web.archive.org/web/20000306030726/http://www.unatco.org/

They really knew about 9/11.

I tried to get into deus ex,spent about 3 nights on it and hardly made any progress ,it seemed hard as nails.

Do I just need to git gud?

He was so willing it was almost pathetic.

>it seemed hard as nails
Well if you're new to PC gaming in general ofc it's gonna be initially hard, nothing to be ashamed about it.

Just learn from your mistakes and move at your own pace. It's about having fun.

btw on character screen Don't pick swimming and remove skillpoints from pistol(bug it won't lower the level of your pistol skill thus giving you more SP to spend on other stuff).

Elon has terrible taste, aside from the Deus Ex recommend

TRUMP

This plague, the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

meant to reply to OP

U-UNATCO?

lmao. SAVED

no... savage

you are a disgrace

He is a horrible speaker, does he have brain damage? I heard he got his head caved in by niggers when he was in school.

Let it spread the churches, the hospitals and the schools, let the bodies pile up! In the end, they'll beg for us to save them.

my first thought when I heard about his flamethrower was a nod to deus ex. fucking. LMAO.

Our Biochem-corpus is far in advanced than theis. Our electronic old men and their flexibility has allowed us to make progress in the mythical city on the hills.
But I must admit I have been somewhat
disappointed in UNATCO

>18 year old game
>conspiracy theories in game turn out to had a hint of truth to them
What does it mean?

>What does it mean?
The old internet was full of conspiracy theories that turned out true.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

Probably just socially retarded and doesn't get out much.

>implying everyone is a great speaker, especially when in a large public setting

t. hater

>when you get to france and there's that slab mirror you just stare into your own soul through

the most kino game ever. EVER. period. end of discussion.

quit screwing around

>Probably just socially retarded and doesn't get out much.
Isn't that 56% of Sup Forums?

Did he just say the old Mario games had incredible story at the end there? I get the feeling there are men now who pretend to like video games like those pink hair girl sluts.

the amount of redpills that game drops on a normie,legendary

Yep, that's why I understand his pain.

They were based on real life conspiracy theories, which have a thread of truth in them

It never fails to make me laugh that a gaggle of Austin hipsters made one of the most redpilled games in existence. Warren Spector is a big ol lefty irl.

intelligent people usually are.

piss off

>"Fine print: 'Seasoned with nanoscale mechanochemical generators, this TSP (textured soy protein) not only tastes good but also self-heats when its package is opened.'"
what did they mean by this?

>(((Warren Spector)))
Notice that one true conspiracy theory is left out...

either
1. some of the developers are /ourguys/ who went rogue and wanted to drop redpills
2. (((()))))))) mocking us
3. a strange coincidence, where the conspiracy theories just happened to have some truth to them....

this >2.

>Bing! Bing! Wahoo!

*Numale gasps* who writes such compelling dialogue!?

>Ding! Ding! 1up

*numale jumps* This is the greatest cultural artifact ever produced by mankind!

> du du du du du du du game over

*numale cries* More tragic than Othello, more culture than the Byzantine empire, the crescendo performed by Cziffra himself!

damn. it's so accurate, it hurts.

>All of America is fed government-provided soy food
>Suddenly all of America is full of bums not fighting back except for the NSF
Rlly maeks u tink

>>Hates his childhood in Africa..
>>Doesn't give a fuck about yours or anyone elses degree..
>>Chad enough to blow more than most anons will make in a lifetime 91 million to put his convertible into space.
The list goes on and on what more does it take.

He didn't write the game, you have to look into Sheldon Pacotti. Funny they didn't hire him for the new games.

thicc

im a nintendo fanboy but i keep it secret

i keep everything about me on the dl come to think of it though. Ive made all of 4 facebook posts since 2008

he vanish 33 days after they finish the game

>5 white sons
>Pursuer of Truth
>massive investment into industries that will affect the future of mankind
>wants to make sure A.I doesn't destroy us

you're right. the list could go on...

>3. a strange coincidence, where the conspiracy theories just happened to have some truth to them....
They are all true, some need to be read as metaphor though

Are fags who like 'the last of us' just soyboys who never played the original Resident Evils. Game bored me to death.

wait... what ? ..... Osama was probably already a known terrorist before 9/11 happened and they are just basing it off that.
its still pretty weird though ....

Just another parasite

Iss cool

He is on the spectrum

>He doesn't like the new Deus Ex

I guess he didn't like him being portrayed as Nathaniel Brown.

Mankind Divided was pretty good in my opinion, much better than Human Revolution (except for the lack of closure).

Musk is the future.

Once the civil war in South Africa starts, he will be allowed to reveal his power level slowly.

Also
>tfw Elon Musk doesn't play Doki Doki Lit Club

Original Resident Evil's are really good. Code Veronica & RE4 are also great games

can someone make a list of the things that came true or are in process of coming true?

like a actual list and not just one or two things.

OP here. I don't own a copy of Deus Ex atm.... and i haven't played it in many years (even then i was too young to complete it)
maybe a user who knows the game well could help with this... It would be pretty interesting to know correlations between the games conspiracies and real life conspiracies.

Maybe a list already exists ? we should have a look through google...

I don't have the time to make a list but a webm exists someone might post if enough people post about it, effectively summoning his presence here using the consciousness matrix

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

bump

fuck it. another bump. elons a cool guy and deus ex is a cool game.

Oh shit Elon Musk does look like JC Denton. Daily reminder that the only "good" ending is to throw the world into the dark ages ages. Fuck merging with an AI and fuck letting the Illuminati rule unopposed.

Are you retarded? The Last of Us was never presented as a survival horror game.

I know right ? I was happy with how easy it was to find two pictures that work so well together lol

I feel like the interview was gonna be sarcastic about bringing up Mario, but there is not a hint of it in his voice.

Next he's going to say he loves the plot behind Metal Gear Solid 2 and his favorite game is either of the autism simulators Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron

No wonder he hates AIs. He want to prevent the globalists from getting too much control.

>overwatch is amazing
>generally blizzard does great stuff
stopped listening there

why do you all focus on mario for the soyboy memes when the worst offender is smash bros by far

I got it for 2 $ on steam but have not played it yet I am a huge conspiracy nut is it really that good I am thinking about trying it tonight

Smash was a party game, like maro kart, and mario party. Its not that much of an offender imo

Liberty Island is tough for a newb. Beat it and the game gets better. It's actually a fun area when you know what you're doing but when you don't it's easy to get lost and frustrating to avoid or kill the enemies. And yeah when making your character take all the points out of pistol and when the game starts it gives you a free point in it. It's a neat trick.

will Elon Musk bring forth the birth of the transhumanist age?

>444
Look into his proposed "Neural Link".... it's pretty interesting.