Black Panther

Are they actually serious with this shit? Why are they forcing this to be politically relevant? The cover of Time magazine for a fake movie? Not only that, but I just saw an MSNBC segment that shows blacks celebrating the movie as if it's some real historical and accurate film.

I think this just goes to show how pathetic the left and blacks themselves are if they parade this around as some victory for black America. Already claiming it's the highest rated movie of all time with the biggest audience ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/10/twitter-freak-negative-black-panther-movie-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we wuz the dark knight

Jews push nigger agenda, lamestream media getting BTFO don't worry its only a matter of time

but IMDB ratings are 6.5/10

I really hope it flops because the media and pundits are already heralding it as a movie masterpiece. A fucking Marvel movie. Solely because it's about an African.

Imagine if whites acted like this for Spider-Man or Superman, fucking ridiculous

>he was da strongest and richest ever
>Africa is the richest country in the world
>this shows what blacks would be like without whites

Literally in their dreams.

Everything depends on the chinks. Niggers in murica and africa will definitely support it. in India only hardcore marvel fans will watch it we don't like niggers that much. If chinks like it its gonna blowup.

Maybe representation for blacks was a mistake

Why the fuck are people obsessed with a fucking capeshit movie as if it's Jesus returning. There are actually people who think it delivers a historical message about colonialism or some groundbreaking shit, from fucking capeshit.

>people celebrating some dude being the richest fictional characters
Hahaholy shit

Guy is in movie about ending segregation. Now they trot him out in a movie with critics raving pro-segregation themes.

It's the first multimillion dollar superhero movie with an almost all-black cast. Yes it's significant. You don't even know how many black children this movie is going to inspire. They live in terrible conditions and are told by society that they are inferior and unwanted because of their skin color. But you don't care about that, you just want black people to feel as miserable about their situation as possible, to have no heroes to look up to, no one like them that they can relate with. You just want everything and everyone to be white because you think it's the best race.

Well, it's a good thing you people are on the wrong side of history.

The whole black identity is fake, they are nothing but subhuman slaves

>they live in terrible conditions
and who made those conditions

Thanks pajeet.

I did some checking - turns out that all it is is a movie - and viewing isn't going to be compulsory or anything, so you guys can all relax.
Nothing to worry about.

This is true.

FUCKING RACIST!

(((TIME Magazine)))

The left are social engineers. This isn't surprising, OP. Just meet them with resistance every step of the way to make their future ideas and decisions tedious and undesirable.

But ....but they are over hyping the situation negative reviews are not being tolerated why? coz they black? fuck em then if i don't like something in a movie i have a all rights to point things out.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/10/twitter-freak-negative-black-panther-movie-review/
Fuck double standards.

it only has 10/10 and 1/10 from people who haven't seen it because y'know.. the movie is not out until next week

It's literally just media and the absolute fringes pushing this shit for attention.

I'm black and don't give two shits about Black Panther, or cape shit in general. The entire concept of Wakanda is fucking stupid, and a hero based around having acrylic nails is even dumber.

Go watch a decent movie like Hostiles instead. Stop giving Marvel money and attention for churning out the same movie 30 times but with different names and costumes.

>If chinks like it its gonna blowup

And if pigs could fly farmers would've have had a hard time historically keeping then in the pen

link to msnbc segment

It's just one site. There's tons of critical reviews on IMDB. Rotten Tomatoes isn't even that significant of a site, who cares?

America and Canada we’re both Colonized. I’m so tired of the (((colonialization destroyed Africa))) meme

A fictional hero, just like their fathers...

>lefties flip flopping
imagine my shock

imdb has no critical reviews, it's literally people giving it 1 or 10
also RT has become mainstream. Wonder Woman had ads with the high RT score. Not to mention it's owned by Fandango which sells movie tickets and it shows the score befroe you buy

Blade 1 and 2 were great action films with a black lead. Don't know why they are running around talking about this movie as if it's the first.

go back to Africa, Satan.

ITT: Bunch of butt hurt wh*te Bois

Yep, this is the remedy that we need to make black kids do better- a fictional movie. Not fathers or morals and values.. nope, one movie will do the trick

We live in their heads.

>When your race is so deep in the shitter that a Marvel spin-off movie is the biggest cultural event of the year for you
Jesus Christ

>it's a good thing you people are on the wrong side of history.

that's where you are wrong kiddonigger

ITS FUCKING TIME BRO

THIS DOESNT EVEN DESERVE A THREAD

FUCK, MAN.

blade didnt have a technologically advanced kangz city

>subhuman

subanimal* ftfy ;)

Marvel/ Disney shilling at the highest order.

>time
110% jewish

>blacks celebrating the movie as if it's some real historical and accurate film.
This is actually pretty lulzy

>told my society they are inferior
>literally every movie, TV show, and news story depicts blacks as superior, omniscient beings and whites as spineless, bumbling cuckholds

eat a razor

>is your baby racist
yeah i fucking hope so

It's honestly so fucking pathetic that niggers are being "elevated" by being pandered to by a fucking soulless corporation making capeshit movies. If your highest cultural honor is that you got a fucking comic book movie made about your race then what the fuck does that say about you, your race or modern culture?

How fucking pathetic that no one on the left sees this. They hate the 1% and they hate corporations but when it comes to soulless shitty movies about people in capes punching each other so a giant blue laser doesn't destroy the earth, well then Disney is WOKE AF and we all need to run out and buy their merchandise and tickets.

Jesus fucking Christ. The Jews win again.

I dont know but all of America is laughing at this.

Niggers need fathers and roll models REALLY badly

It honestly looks like a mug shot.

It's a fucking movie you retards! Wesley Snips fucking trilogy of black led superhero films didn;t do jack shit for race relations and neither will Black Panther.

Are they fucking serious with this "oh this is what Africa would be like without white colonization?" are you fucking retarded? Your fantasy is a comic book movie, you dim fucks.

butt hurt? oh boiii....
I am indian so i will go with the indian perspective of american stereotypes like tech support or taxi drivers.
so they made The Martian
le me watching martian in the cinema hall.
le someone calls a guy named Venkat kapoor
le me gets excited yoo hoo an indian scientist thank god they comin out of such stereotypes.
le that guy shows his face and he is a fucking nigger.
Just why? why can't you cast an indian actor? if you can't cast one then don't give him an indian name.

The nigger never ceases to amaze me.

>things inspired by my color of skin make me feel proud!

oh but if the shoe was on any other foot you'd cry. You'd bitch. You'd moan.

You're a walking retarded 52% mutt-faced double standard who kneels at nigger feet.

This

bet ya 5 dollars this is the image they'll use when hes busted beating up his future wife

The jews have been winning from 1946
The real question is how do we really do any damage to these demons now.
Inb4 I am suddenly classified as the jew by a leafcuck

ah niggers. spend decades teaching them actual history. They all say facts and history is rayciss.
make a sci fi movie? ITS DA TRUFFFF!!!!

Says the demon nigger. Blacks can die in a pit.

We need to gas the jews again

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Hahahaholy cuck
See ya next time rabbi

DAS RITE

Lmao literally nobody will go watch it in Poland

Not that anybody cares, of course

>I think this just goes to show how pathetic the left and blacks themselves are

no, my friend, this kind of shit just goes to show how pathetic americans are

the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about the politics of superhero movies

Based Norbro

(Forgot to set name, fug)

its just advertising disguised as journalism for a movie thats white genocide disguised as bugman entertainment. nothing to see here goy

>A hero rises
>Fictionally
>Created by whites
>Filmed by Jews
>Pushed by Jews
>Supported by Jews and whites
b..b... black power!

Of course, jewish film producers want to inspire black children to become astrophysicists and the like. It has nothing at all to do with agitating black people to look around them and see their conditions, and to have them blame white people, then use them as a Marxist force, in the near future, to avenge whitey. Even the left wing media are stating this is a revolutionary film. What sort of revolution do you think jews have in mind for blacks? Look at the resentment already by blacks on Twitter; half of them think Wakanda is a civilisation stolen from them by white people.
It would be funny, extremely funny, to observe this behaviour, but we know the people behind it have killed tens of millions of whites, and enslaved/ killed 12 million blacks (jews ran the slave trade), so forgive us all for not thinking this film is some benevolent film to inspire black people to join whites on the level of civility and creativity. You're an idiot if you can't see where this is going. Black Americans have been primed for a race war by their jewish controllers.

There is an award winning French film, based on a true story, called the Les Intouchables. The real story is an Arab care worker helping a rich disabled white man enjoy his last days. They replaced the Arab with a black guy in the film adaptation, and it makes no sense. It doesn't look remotely plausable. And it won awards everywhere. The levels jews go to remake the image of blacks is nauseating.

>You don't even know how many black children this movie is going to inspire.

So the comics did nothing for the children? It took making a fucking multi-million dollar film to do this for black people? A bunch of black people that were already rich?

>they are inferior

But they are, especially if, as I said, it takes this movie and this movie only to inspire them.

>you just want black people to feel as miserable about their situation as possible

No, that's your fault. You could be making a black Hollywood with black super characters for black communities if you put in the effort.

>to have no heroes to look up to, no one like them that they can relate with

Neither did Blade, Spawn, Steel, the 2004 Catwoman, Meteor Man, Blankman, and Hancock? You also do realize that only the directors, writers and cast are predominately black. The special effects and production are down by whites and Asians. Without them, what is this movie?

This film is based off of pre-existing material that was already inspiring people.

>You just want everything and everyone to be white because you think it's the best race.

No, oriental Asian is the best race, you dumb nigger,

who's gonna be responsible when black kids try to fly, 'couse they saw nigger panther?

They're taking the We Wuz Kangs operation to a newer, more dangerous phase

Blade 4 when?

you made him big
stupid american shitskins

I'm going to see this next week. Tell me what I should expect.

>movie will fucking bankrupt merchant mouse
let's push for a black panther trilogy

Black panthers arent fake bro. The panthers are real, the story is fake. But thats what its about. The media is literally trying to raise niggers to think they are superior. Havfent you noticed it since that BLM shit?

The Truth is, blacks wont even like it. Deep down they wont like what they are actually watching, they only like the Idea that it is somehow been painted as middle finger to White people. black comic book characters NEVER work and are 100% so obviously shoehorned and terrible they are incapable of actually being enjoyed and respected in literature, let alone comic books, an entire industry based on high-ideals of man, and the metaphorical striving for greatness.

In the 'real world', Blacks simply do not value heroism. Not in the USA, Europe, Africa itself, you name it. They flat out dont value it. They dont value altruism, self-sacrifice, striving for perfection of form and function, or extra-human idealism. They dont value law, order, truth or justice.

infact they embody the pure unadulterated opposite of all this. Wanton narcissism and death. Contempt for all laws, lawgivers and their institutions. They wish for and promote death for the police, military or any other conventional 'hero' of normal society. They have NO concept of achievement or social advancement. They have produced ZERO real-world functioning societies, they have NEVER created a nation where education and order thrive, where brother helps brother. They produce FILTHY music that promotes the worst crime and sexual behavior humanity has to offer. They have outlandish egotism where they can simultaneously be "a king or a queen" while receiving welfare and or sit behind bars.

On social media or the msm, 'woke blacks' have truly confused this hitherto obscure comic with actual real history. To them it is some kind of 'cultural movement', yet they make no effort to export its message to their own communities in the real world. its a mind boggling attempt by an industry that fundamentally fails to understand how morally corrupt black culture is to its core.

>666

A sign

I stole this like a good Nog

It's not up yet but all day they've been talking about it and showing it. Really playing it up and having black people come on to say how great and important it is. And the reason they all give for it being great is an all black cast, a black director, and a black movie.

>Well, it's a good thing you people are on the wrong side of history.
Ah yes I can't wait until a fucking movie goes down in history. Btw here's your (((you)))

Check your privilege.

Just saw that the black director of the movie said that Black Panther is about "the issues being of African descent."

This is the movie they've chosen to promote as the greatest, most important movie ever. Look at it.

>>Created by whites

Black Panther was created by a Jew in the 1960's around the same time as the black panther party was created. Makes you think

The Wakanda-American is the bad guy that the real Wakandans hate

Never. Snipes pissed off the one person you NEVER EVER piss off. The IRS. He owes a shit tonne in back taxes.

No it's a real movie user. They had actors and producers and everything.

Meh let them have it.
Having a black president, having the biggest names in sports and entertainment, having the doors to employment "equity" and entry into ivy league schools, having their race concealed by the cops and media when they commit a crime, everybody sucking their dick every time they chimp out hasn't been enough to get through their fucking heads that it wont get much better. They have it better than most.
They needed their own Marvel movie.
So now they have it,
Will they fuck off now?

This guy's right you know

bob iger should be ashamed of himself for this blatant blacksploitation

>are told by society that they are inferior and unwanted because of their skin color.

Stay mad coon

Thats only at Planned Parenthood.

But they are inferior and unwanted, user.

What the fuck is that?

This is a leaked clip during the production phase, right?

I just want them to fuck off back to their country of origin and stay away from me tbqh. After that they're free to do whatever they want.

I speak on behalf of every non black btw.

>they are inferior and unwanted because of their skin color.
They ARE inferior. Not because of their skin color. Because of their average IQ and other genetic inferiorities. But yeah they’re also a different color.