Illegal Immigrant Hate Thread

I lost all my memes. Help me fill a new one, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/203984-illegal-immigrants-benefit-the-us-economy
huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-undocumented-immigrants-arent-stealing-your-benefits_us_5a144263e4b010527d6780b0
pri.org/stories/2017-03-06/californias-undocumented-workers-help-grow-economy-theres-cost
americanactionforum.org/insight/immigration-helps-u-s-workers-economy/
reason.com/archives/2013/02/07/5-reasons-for-amnesty-for-illegal-immigr
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5xuUqJH3ehM
twitter.com/ExileesOccupP8?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Farms and construction sites need the cheap labor. You don't hate the immigrants, you hate their children.

>illegal
fucking idiot

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/203984-illegal-immigrants-benefit-the-us-economy

huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-undocumented-immigrants-arent-stealing-your-benefits_us_5a144263e4b010527d6780b0

>the hill

>huffpost

pri.org/stories/2017-03-06/californias-undocumented-workers-help-grow-economy-theres-cost

Nice unbiased sources there

americanactionforum.org/insight/immigration-helps-u-s-workers-economy/

reason.com/archives/2013/02/07/5-reasons-for-amnesty-for-illegal-immigr

>Farms and construction sites need the cheap labor
More like welfare queens don't want to shell out the extra dough for modern equipment. Don't be a faggot it isn't the 1900's we don't need to rely on psuedo-slave labor. Even if we did they should be kicked out regardless
>Oh thank you Paco
>I know NAFTA ruined your farming industry back at home
>You can just live here now! lol
They're glorified rats

>Why? Farms and construction sites need the cheap labor.
no (((friend)))
i fucking HATE immigrants

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html

here comes diversity

Mexico can simply just set up tariffs on agriculture and repair their farming communities.

>I lost all my memes.
Explain in detail how it is you had no backup.

>Farms and construction sites need the cheap labor. You don't hate the immigrants, you hate their children.

Fuck off. Fuck employers of illegal immigrants. If you know of anyone employing illegal immigrants, report them to ICE.

>Previously on AMC’s The Walking Dead

They're good for growing the economy, but at the cost of social cohesion? Are you so vapid that you believe that wealth automatically means "good"? The only people who benefit from having an illegal racially distinct underclass are the very corporations that mill this shit out. Illegals undercut American wages by devaluing the cost of their labor, and serve as an eternal fifth column in the US. Why would you want to import perpetual foreigners? Unless you're a corporate stooge of course, which at this point most of the government is

As they should but their Narcogovernment won't allow it

kek
The Walking Dead is the most realistic interpretation of Europe right now

>california

>They're good for growing the economy
no
you think there is a shortage of labor or something!? There has never been fewer jobs.
The reason why billionares bring these inbred motherfuckers inn by the trillions is because they dont want to hire us normal people.
Slave wages is cheaper. And the fucking migrants love being fucked, because they can just steal the surplus and rape

>thehill
>huffingtonpost
>wtf i love hillary clinton now

That's a shit load of doctors and Lawyers coming in

>Slave wages is cheaper
That's my point, it's cheaper and ergo more "beneficial". However I lambasted the idea of wealth aggregation over social cohesion

don't be a racist, the one on the left in the black hoodie is obviously a professor of mathematics

>That's my point, it's cheaper and ergo more "beneficial
yeah, not beneficial to us, besides what little they earn they send back and live of petty crimes and selling drugs.

The people benefiting from this shit, the investors are usually storing their cash in foreign companies to evade tax.

>muh cheap/free labor
Nearly identical to the economic arguments for slavery.
Want to make the world a better place? KYS, neocon/neolib

Of course, but the top-down narrative is "they're benefiting the economy, goy! innit wonderful?!". Meanwhile blue-collar people haven't seen a wage increase in decades but inflation is still going up... I blame the fucking banks they're at the heart of this and all issues

I have no benefits to steal

found the democrat

biblical

What verse?

Come now, Sup Forums, give that man some memes

Indeed no agricultural industry has ever faced a temporary labor shortage before and there is literally no solution to it within the realm of a nation's citizenry. It can't be done. All the farmland will be desert within a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xuUqJH3ehM
Reminder of what we lost

All your articles are bullshit. Fucking lies. Kys

On this twitter account you can hate on:
immigrants
the french
french people who use "écriture inclusive"; those people should kill themselves.
twitter.com/ExileesOccupP8?lang=en

non whites are extremely ugly