What is wrong with white women?

What is wrong with white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/17/oh-snap-campus-kids-drop-triggering-applause-to-show-approval.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323166/Some-college-students-Yale-Brown-prefer-finger-snapping-applause.html
yummymath.com/wp-content/uploads/ExtraInfo1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BS that never happened

A 10 inch circumference is the ideal? Jesus Christ

I bet most of these bitches don't even knowing what what a circumference means.

Real and heterosexual.

Chart is altered from the original, newfaggot

and the "original" chart is fake anyways.
He's also right in that women have no concept of measurement so you can't really take what they say as truth.

White women are our greatest ally

And then everyone clapped

I’ll take things that never happened for 400 Alex

lamo small penor detected

What's wrong with this nigger that she couldn't just give the poor white woman the chair she was sitting on? Maybe the white woman needed it for business and not jungle book diaries.

>immediately makes it about race
she could have just been a dumb cunt.
How judgemental of this stupid paki bitch.

Its been established many times on here that latinas are the master race female. White women are disgusting. Nothing else needs to be discussed.

>And then everyone clapped

Clapping is a microagression, you fucking bigot.

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/17/oh-snap-campus-kids-drop-triggering-applause-to-show-approval.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323166/Some-college-students-Yale-Brown-prefer-finger-snapping-applause.html

It's fake.
The original was fake, too.

This is probably fake, but I've experienced this quite often with opening doors for women. White women have this arrogant, entitled attitude. There is no such thing as common decency anymore.

That chart certainly explains why I see women hobbling around, or with prolapsed pussy parts falling out from under their skirts all the time.

Absolutely disgraceful.

>10.5-11 inch ideal penis circumference
fake and gay.
thats about the size of a krispy kreme donut
yummymath.com/wp-content/uploads/ExtraInfo1.pdf

>Americuck have a 6-inch average
This is too funny

Was the woman wearing a MAGA hat and did she say "This is Trump America now!" ?

maybe there was another chair but she couldn't see it because she was too fat

Nigger doesn't know her place. I hope the manager kicked her out and banned her from returning.

i posted that and she blocked me.

yeah never happened.

>sitting around reading a book for 3 hours in a crowded business after your 2 hour shift at the shitty no name hipster hole of the week at the mall while you wait for your soyboy bf that lives off of patreon and gofundmes to finish prep and round 1 with Tyronijaquayvious to pick you up in his baby blue prius with amiibos and pop figures lined up in the back window
>Actual customer asks for your seat
>threaten them with violence
>surprised when nig gets nogged

Maybe you should actually read the x and y axies you absolute brainlet

Also it’s an altered meme chart. Actual one had the ideal center at 6”x3” or around