How likely is civil war in Europe?

Obviously there isn't going to be typical standing armies, but I believe we will see something similar to The Troubles in Northern Ireland arising in certain western European countries in the decades to come due to increasing segregation and ethnic tensions coupled with economic instability.

>Europe to CRUMBLE: Continent will face CIVIL WAR within DECADES, top historian claims.

express.co.uk/news/world/763004/Europe-civil-war-European-Union-David-Engels-authoritarian-30-years-migrant-crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2323/europe-on-the-verge-of-civil-war-swiss-army-chief-s-urgent-warning.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/
youtube.com/watch?v=idHAdGijzMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Highly likely considering Muslims have been stock piling weapons and arms all over Europe.

It's happening. The Soros funded muslim invasion sealed the deal.

>top historian
How does someone become a top historian? What goes into that?

lmao there is literally nothing anyone can to stop it.

tick fucking tock

This is one factor that can't be overlooked, their numbers are swelling and will continue to do so in the coming decades and there have already been multiple weapons caches discovered all across western Europe, I think in reality it isn't out of the question to think that they will try to take complete control of specific cities in the next 2-3 decades or less, it's a ticking time bomb as far as I'm concerned, the police and intelligence services won't be able to keep ontop of it forever and as crime increases the average person will lose trust in the government and take matters into their own hands more and more, whether this will evolve into a clear, identifiable and cohesive 'us vs them' I'm not sure but I know there is extreme violence in the future of many western European countries.

"Society in western Europe is on the verge of breaking down amid chaotic violence caused by economic dislocation, mass immigration and terrorism. This is not the view of some ‘crazy survivalist’ but head of the Swiss Armed Forces.

Lieutenant-General André Blattmann has issued a warning to the Swiss people that society is dangerously close to collapse and advised those not already armed as part of the Swiss Army reserve to take steps to arm themselves."

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2323/europe-on-the-verge-of-civil-war-swiss-army-chief-s-urgent-warning.html

Bump

Get in this thread you faggots.

Absolutely inevitable.

bump, this thread should pick up steam.

Let it happen. Western europeans are weak. About 1/4 of Americans will still fight.

Bongs dont even have guns or even knives to fight with

it's so close I can almost taste it

I hope war between Poland and Germany happens and they end up completely destroying each other

Maybe in France, England, Netherlands, Belgium,Portugal, Sweden, Italy. also Spain, Germnay, Norway and Greece

One of those will start or they will all fall one by one into mutt lands like you see in the caribbeans or brazil, or become muslim caliphates

Fuck why I gotta be old. Ill be near 40 in decades

Post where you live, and what you think it would take to radicalise the general youth against muslims?

>Belfast
>Boojum/Maggie Mays gets damaged in an attack

Thanks. Sup Forums has become so faggy, can't have any serious discussion on here, all the newfags would rather get baited into bumping the 50th Amerimutt / bait thread in the last hour than actually have a semi-serious discussion about something of importance.

i cant fucking wait

>"Bongs dont even have guns or even knives to fight with"
There are A LOT of guns in the UK and all over western Europe, especially in the countryside. Gradual economic collapse is happening and as it becomes obvious that public services start to decline the black market will pick up speed even more so and you cannot rule out the almost certainty that armaments will start to be shipped into the country as soon as ethnic conflict starts to become apparent.

Nothing will happen and you faggots know it.

The number of people who actually give a shit and demographics are pathetically small and looked down upon as ignorant backwards racists by the rest of society.

There will be no race war, no civil war, no hard swing to the right, no fourth reich, no nothing. Even if you did manage to spark a war it would literally be your small group of outsiders vs the entire world, so you lose even in that scenario.

Germany, Canada, France, America, Britain, Sweden, and Italy will all be non-white majority countries before the century is over; and you can expect everywhere else to follow soon after. You will be there on the fringe screaming about muh white genocide, but no one will give what you're saying any serious thought, seeing it as nothing more than the paranoid ravings of an insecure and ignorant person who's scared of change. Everyone else will go about their lives perfectly accepting the new order of things, a good chunk will even welcome it. Even then you won't even attempt to do anything about it, the extent of the white race's resistance will be posting black crime infographics online.

Lie down and die, white man. That's the only thing left for you.

What are the Europeans going to use as weapons? The cucks willingly gave them all away and constantly virtue signal about how roud they are about it.

Polish janitors and truckers will become arms-dealers overnight. The Fulda gap will become the main trade route.

this is now an Ira thread

We will be sitting this one out lads. We quite like peace now that we have finally got it.

You can own rifles and shotguns in Europe...

>nothing will happen
doubtfull the status quo can only hold so much before it snaps

See

Yeah, single shot shotguns with birdshot... Not exactly tactical weapons. You might be able to blind somebody if you manage to hit them in the eyes at 100 meters. Otherwise the pellets will hardly break the skin.

All correct except any European country having a white minority. The robots are coming. Borders will be shut.

Only the US will regress to being third world.

You should read up on nigger slang before trying to impersonate one Shlomo.

pic related, spanish catch in 2017

poland will cleanse as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

At the first sign of civil unrest all registered firearms will be confiscated

Do they know where it came from?

>civil war
Oh yes let's just ask them to hand the weapons over. Lmao.

They’re not single shot and if you’d like to explain why a 12 bore can fire birdshot and not 00 buck then go right ahead.

Nothing more than that it was an ISIS cache.
Might want to do a reverse image search.

lmao

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

what are you going to do to stop us ?
Nothing.

We're going to need a bigger fertiliser, Seamus.

those are some cheeky looking eyes

Is buckshot even legal to purchase in the UK? And if so how are you not pissing your pants in fear?

god i wish that were me

ALL my current life decisions are based on the certainty that there will be massive European bloodshed in my lifetime

Decades? That's optimistic, I would bet it breaks out before summer...

The 56% meme exists for a reason and it's retarded posts like yours.

>live to be 80
>race war starts
>dies of unrelated causes
life well spent user

that's just being fucking stupid and overly cynical

>Thinks civil conflict evolves the same way as conventional warfare
Why are Americans so deluded and obnoxious about this topic? We get it, you have a lot of guns, yawn. For starters there are plenty of arms in western Europe already, and plenty of arms that can be shipped and / or illegally smuggled into various countries (Which is already and has already happened). I'm not talking about the result of this inevitable conflict Captain Armchair I'm talking about the possibility of it evolving and the timescale.

Flip your flag 180 degrees and your halfway there potato

bump, wanna see muslims getting blood spilled man

Looks like Spanish military surplus

And that’s just 1 catch. How many mosques are being built? How many caches like that are floating around?

If the terrorists in Belgium were able to move easily through the population after an attack there’s no telling how easy it is for small arms to be stored within those same communities.

The kind of violent terrorist attacked that have taken place in Europe the past few years will pale in comparison to when this build up kicks off. We’re talking battle of Fallujah taking place in European cities.

>Among the stash were 10,000 rifles, 400 howitzers, anti-aircraft guns, grenades, pistols and revolvers.
>Much of the cache is thought to have been bought legally through auctions before being reactivated.

thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/

Muslims are too few in number that they stand the slimmest chance of winning a fight and they know that. There will be no civil war. Unless there is mass unemployment and considering we are in a growing economy it won't be happening any time soon.

toafledermaus has a very inspirational channel

youtube.com/watch?v=idHAdGijzMk

This (hence why they committed to out-breeding us.)

but times are changing.

Royalty and elite sip tea and enjoy the plebs slaughtering eachother over nothing, when the plebs really should be slaughtering the royalty and elite.

You are a fucking moron if you believe that. There will be 20% muslims in The Netherlands and 30% in Sweden in 2050. Now, make no mistake: those will be true muslims. Not included in those numbers are many many other Africans who are not practicing muslims but will still be our mortal enemnies. Now calculate into that threat the fact that probably 50% of remaining whites will side with the enemy after decades of brainwashing. Get ready friends.

We've had plenty of civil war here and civil unrest is still very present

To name a few:
- Northern Ireland (seperatism)
- Catalonia (seperatism)
- Basque (seperatism)
- Greece (economic meltdown)

Germans are a lost cause

Highly likely. Probably small clashes between nationalistic paramilitary groups, islamistic terror cells and the state authorities - including the military - with the later most probably having to fight with their own internal issues regarding the forced diversification and underfunding, and the former two armed to the teeth with external funding from interested foreign parties. But what will be more relevant are not isolated clashes but targeted assassinations of politicians and civilians with power over budgets which are used contrary to one groups goals. I kind of expect a similar situation to the french revolution years with more parties involved.

is Basque actually separatist?

Another war in Europe would be an unmitigated disaster for the white race. We have to prevent such an outcome because it's what Israel and America want in order to destabilize us and expand their sphere of influence over us. Countries need to peacefully shift towards the far-right and organize a steady process of deportation/holocaust of all the shitskins.

>Muslims are too few in number that they stand the slimmest chance of winning a fight and they know that.
Yeah, right now they are too few in number and they can win by the womb instead of by the gun if they wait but a lot can happen from now until then and we cannot rule out the almost certainty of economic collapse as public services become more and more strained over the coming decades. Whatever starts it and wherever in western Europe it starts, it is almost guaranteed to come about through a combination of social instability due to segregation and economic decline which will breed resentment and hostility.

I'd say so

>Not mentioning Russia in destabilization of Europe

damn what is it with Spain and separatist

Yeah when the rank and file SJWs realize they've been sold bad ideology they'll be the first to join the RWDS once the immigrants start proving they won't do anything but fuck shit up.

My guess would be nationalists will target Muslim groups providing the state an opportunity to crack down more and things spiral out of control there.

They will stay few in numbers in most European countries, with only France as a country and certain bigger cities in western and Northern Europe as hubs, which, from a military perspective, especially if one would consider a corporation between nationalistic paramilitary and state authorities, don't pose a big issue, if willing to crack down on them with force.

The collapse of public services and budgetary crisis would in fact come in handy, as a substantial part of the muslim population in Europe can objectively be a called leeches as they depend on transfer payments to survive and thrive

Russia's actions are reactionary. They want to take as much as possible before America becomes too strong and focuses its reptilian eyes upon bigger prey.
>inb4 putinbot

I have a moat. You can kill each other if you like but I doubt anything will happen. The borders will close and people will be brainwashed to love closed borders as soon as it's economically convenient and that will be when driverless cars are common.

A factor that people often forget about is the fact that in the category military aged men, we will be outnumbered far sooner than the normal projections that take into account all ages. It will only be a couple decades.

That map is nonsense. The US landing some planes in Ireland doesn't mean they get to colour the whole island blue. We allowed Russians to land planes too.

Then it won't be a civil war. They will simply run their countries since they will be their countries.

and it'll be Germany's fucking fault once again.

fuck you, Germany, fucking CU C K S

Forgot to add: the regular projections take into account both genders aswell. The subhuman influx has been 80-90% male. It is the military aged men category we need to watch.

I think to anyone that is clued up about demographics will acknowledge that we will be at a significant disadvantage if any conflict erupts decades down the line, due to this.

>civil UNREST

They'll take them before the war starts

Silence sub human.

You both overestimate the importance of bigger cities in a military conflict in Europe, where the muslim population is concentrated. If anti muslimic forces control the land around, they can easily cut the supply lines and starve the cities to literal dead.

Why take guns from law abiding people? If they actually feared an uprising they would start handing out guns to people that support the status quo.

Assuming it's a white government resisting an Islamic uprising then you as a white male would he assured a weapon and training. Don't listen to Americans. They are retards.

>call something which killed people isis style The Troubles
Fcking hell

>They mostly only have small arms
>they dont have large ammo supplies
>they don't have navies
>they dont have air forces
>they are surrounded by enemies

they don't stand a chance, i don't care how many military aged cunts they have.

The body count was pretty low. We also called ww2 "The Emergency".

This is absolutely correct. Before there can be a civil war you need people who are wiling to go to jail and then willing to die for the cause. You folks aren't even willing to show your power level. So yeah, you're going out with a whimper and not a bang.

A pre-requisite for civil war is organizing in the real world, and even that won't ever happen

Hopefully never, we need to unite as one people and human beings need to realize skin color is not worth fighting about.

We need to love one another and help those less fortunate than us even if they have more melanin.

God judges us as individuals for our actions, we should apply the same logic to ourselves, judge people as individuals and don't generalize an entire race because of a few bad people. Be godly.

might as well post with your geographical flag, i can smell you from here you crab mentality mutt

Oh you think we will go the way of the US 10 years ago? Just bred out. I think automation will see us safe. We won't need immigrants soon.

Good bye "white" Americans. You won't be missed.

The anti-fascist march in Italy got me all excited. They are getting scared, we are no longer laughed upon.

80 - 90%

5 - 10 years

Why don't you go preach that mumbo jumbo to the shitskins instead, woman. See if they agree.

Haha he made a post with a Canadian flag. Haha.

so that we may be free...

Once the cultural shift happens and Muslims begin to out number natives you will see growing violance in the streets. As Muslim gangs begin murdering non muslims burning churches and rapeing women with impunity. Oh wait its already happening.

Whites are already outnumbered in the US. I'm not seeing a civil war on the news. In addition, whites will never be outnumbered in Europe.

Goodbye "white" Americans. You were a plague.

Thats why it would be a good thing if they were pushed into it.

Their kind will keep raping and robbing, so if there are more impactful vigilante attacks ala Luca Traini in Italy, that could push muzrats into overplaying their hand.

True that, we won't spare a whole race because of a few good individuals who came here to actually work.