Constantine the great was smarter than any of you poo pajeet niggers

Name one notable alb*Nian

I'm not Albanian you fucking gypsy

No one cares about you muzzie

I JUST SAID I'M NOT ALBANIAN CAN YOU EVEN COMPREHEND ENGLISH YOU FILTHY MONKEY

Skanderbeg was pretty cool

cry more mehmet al khinzir allaena

I am Greek.

great arguments you have the poo. How about you focus on your own culture AND continent, instead of spewing poo.

How about you actually win a war then spew superiority claim OK, kraut?

>superiority claim
>noticed goalpoast movement there poo

my argument stands, dont you have your own problems to care about? If not how is beeing a shitholecountry less important then besmirching the name of constantin the fucking great?

My problem is the Abrahamic religion he weaponized and rolled over weak willed peasants
like you who claim they're superior when they fucked over their ancestors culture.
This thread was about a person not culture, if there is even such a thing in that desert cult.

Speaking of problems I don't see many Germans even lifting a finger to do anything about the horde that's coming to ruin Europe.

I agree shqippy, you're not white.

Skandy was a Serb-Greek hybrid, you pleb.

found the wog

>irrelevant shitskin
>talking about important people

Educate yourselves, you fucking plebs.

you aren't relevant either since you're here and all

wop

Skanderberg

>weaponized and rolled over weak willed peasants
>when they fucked over their ancestors culture.

Show me how paganism is better then christianity?

>he weaponized and rolled over weak willed peasants
Every smart leader did this in that time.

>don't see many Germans even lifting a finger to do anything
Compared to india germany is a paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gWJTdD1aK0

You have far bigger problems then christianity becoming state religion under Constantine ;)

>Skanderberg

Not an Albo.

History has decided, the one is Constantine the Great and the other is Julian the apostate.

We get it Gustav Germany will still remain here forever but there won't be any Germans left in this
"paradise".

cuntstaintine ruined Rome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Albanians
Since you cant use google.

Thx for adressing my questions.

WE WUZ ROEMUNZ N SHIETTT

If I'm not revelevant then you should not even exist you pathetic insect, you are nothing, you don't even know how to use a toilet and you talk about irrelevancy? At least other non whites know how to use a toilet, you are a barbaric exception.

It's not even our paganism, it's their rat worshipping excuse for a religion.

You should build several toilets in every town and erect a giant memorial statue of Thomas Crapper for popularizing the indoor toiler.

More like vilify him for daring to use toilets!

I get you bro.

Im just trying to understand what he doesnt like about christianity, since this seems to be his point for hating constantine.

Its the proselytizing part I just don't get.
Why insist on the desert tribe bullshit when you have your own?
Don't you get why its not doing you any favours?

It's just a pitiful attempt at establishing some kind of hindu superiority.

Every part of this world should be distinct not homogeneous.
Hindu Superiority doesn't exist.

He can still respect his nordic paganism, but keep in mind that christianity, especially the protestant one, is what shaped the German Empire.

Something we can agree on, pajeet.

The people were majority Christian by then anyway. The only thing he did was stop the prosecutions and recognize Christianity as one of the empire's religions.

Julian a BASSSSSED Christianity is a sickness and mistake, tear down the churches bring back Zeus and the Temple.

Is it not Enlightenment ideals which were a rejection of medieval Christianity for politics and the scientific revolution for everything else?

Yes but they understond the importance of tradition and values, so they still kept christianity as a way to shape lives and families. It worked for Europe.

meant to quote

Because religious people back then and prob. even now actually like and liked the idea that every human beeing is created equal. That there are no caste that you are born in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste

>people were majority a religion that was actively persecuted by the state
What garbage

OP is a Germanic sympathizer. Crucify him.

>Skanderbeg was pretty cool
He was Greek

>My problem is the Abrahamic religion he weaponized and rolled over weak willed peasants
The Roman conversion was a bottom up process. He just adopted something that was already very popular.

>every human beeing is created equal
Wasn't exactly Hitlers message now was it?

Julian the Apostate was a hero.

Back to your country reeeeeee

what are you telling me now, that hitler was christian?

>needing to persecute something that is fringe
Are you dumb?

So, why are you flying a schiptar flag, then?

>filthy Pajeet talk shit about based Kostandin.

I spit on your brown face

No, Romans ruined Rome.

From the other thread.

Greeks say he was greek. Serbs say he was serbs.
But he's kingdom was in Albania and he ally with albanian principalities

Well he was a member of the "Kastrioti" family, so I guess there's no difficulty to reach to a safe conclusion.

How is christianity and my countries pagan history mutually exclusive? I can be proud of both.

I still dont get what youre actually getting at. You hate christianity and you like distinc cultures. What you dont get is that there is no specific christian culture, we have our rituals and traditions, the same with italians, spanish and poles etc.

>India average IQ: 81
Disgusting. Shoo shoo, Mr. Poo.

100% support you.

Hellanism must be reborn, free from kikery

Well seeing as how one replaced the other which was native and therefore more "German".
How can you say that these rituals and traditions are yours and yours only when a foreigner brought them to you?
Is it not then automatically a convert tradition?

Fuck Caesar, he was an opportunistic tyrant that supported a Populares treason

Cato was right

I'm jealous that you kept the sanskrit vedas, dispute your dravidean shit-culture now, your preasurevation of the Aryan knowledge is a great thing for humanity and we are forever greatful.

yeah pierre has a point. fuck you

Because you actually think that the one only influences the other and not the other way arround. Wich has no bearing in reality in these kind of events.

Native doesnt mean good in every aspect in history and culture, they used to sacrifice people in the swamps etc. for their pagan gods. How could you defend that kind of behavior, only because it was native?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body

>hellenism must be reborn
You're not even mediterranean.

hes muttiterrean though

OH BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN GOD BASIS THE ENTIRE RELIGION ON THE HUMAN SACRIFICE OF HIS SON?

Perhaps he's of Med origin

The lower classes and the army were Christians, pagans were the degenerate uper class. Kinda like today.

Paganism is not "degenerate", it's just not Christianity

>horde that's coming to ruin Europe.
You edgy, shitass brown puke: YOU ARE THE FUCKING HORDE. Take your backwards knowledge of European history and fuck off back to poochan.in

It is the epitome of degeneracy. The problem is that people here can only understand paganism as philosophers with robes and sandals or photoshoped pics of blonde girls in wheat fields. In reallity, the closest to a pagan experience you can have today is rave parties or gay parades. There is a reason why there's huge Christianity hate in those events.

Don't conflate modern degenerate "paganism" with ancient Paganism.
Your ancestors were Pagans too.

atleast we dont sacrafice humans anymore :)

How is Cybele's worship were people were getting crazy and chopped off their dicks any different than today's gay prides or slut walks?
Or the pajeets holy trannies since OP is a pajeet.

These were exception cults.
Don't conflate the cults with the overall picture, dude.
There are Christian cults that are degenerate, too.

That’s, actually impressive. My heat goes out to the region. If I ever get my shit together I’m sending momey to the Knights Templar who do work in the balkans.