Is someone getting fired for this?

twitter.com/WisDems/status/960577413745868801

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds easy enough. How many can I get at one time?

>getting an ID Is free and easy

Why are they typically so goddamned averse to it then?

If the voters are required to have a photo ID they can only vote one time per ID.

but voter id is bad and hurts >muhnorities

Summarized: it deters poor people from getting them, because they're idiots who have kids when they're working two jobs and constantly complain about a situation that they put themselves in.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&feature=youtu.be

My wife and I were turned away from voting because we hadn’t pre-registered with our district. Is this a thing?

yes, you have to be registered to vote in just about every district in America.

clearly this was your first time voting, or it would have been...

Yup

Even if nigs have id they won't carry them. They are the true libertarians.

We didn’t have to the first time when we were in college in Maine. Somehow, having to register in advance seems a lot harder than getting an ID for non-illegals, who can get IDs in some states, but maybe that’s the point.

Registering to vote is incredibly simple. It's free. It takes about 10 minutes. You can do it online, or at the DMV when you get a license, or by mail, or however you want.

If you can't be bothered to engage with the system in a very simple way to secure your right to vote, I'm not too worried about losing your vote. It used to be that "citizenship" was as much a duty and a responsibility as it was a privilege. You have the responsibility to get registered before you are allowed the privilege to vote. They wouldn't require it if it wasn't useful to keep the system secure, so they shouldn't do away with it because certain dolts cry that it's "too hard" to take 10 minutes out of your day to figure out how to get it done.

The Tenth Amendment, which makes explicit the idea that the federal government is limited to only the powers granted in the Constitution, has been declared to be a truism by the Supreme Court. In United States v. Sprague (1931) the Supreme Court asserted that the amendment "added nothing to the [Constitution] as originally ratified."[15]

States and local governments have occasionally attempted to assert exemption from various federal regulations, especially in the areas of labor and environmental controls, using the Tenth Amendment as a basis for their claim. An often-repeated quote, from United States v. Darby Lumber Co.,[16] reads as follows:

The amendment states but a truism that all is retained which has not been surrendered. There is nothing in the history of its adoption to suggest that it was more than declaratory of the relationship between the national and state governments as it had been established by the Constitution before the amendment or that its purpose was other than to allay fears that the new national government might seek to exercise powers not granted, and that the states might not be able to exercise fully their reserved powers.

Goddamn, that's funny

Thanks, Mom. I didn’t know any of that. You keep fighting the good fight.

YALL AINT 'LOUD TO IMPEDE MA RIGHT OF TRAVEL. DO I BE FREE TO GO? IS YOU DETAINING ME?

Some states have same day registration, but most don't and if you move you need to update your voter information.

>da libruls are da real rayciss

Ahahahahah! Muh voter suppression

Here in WI you can register right at the polls, as well.