This is fine

>this is fine

>NOOOOOO I DONT WANNA SEE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DIFFERENT THAN ME MAKE IT GO AWAY MOMMY WAAAAAAAHHHHHH

grow the fuck up

and it's beautiful

Choke on cock faggot, nobody wants you here you dim wit shit smear.

top cuck

>shut up and accept your genocide, goyim

found the shitskin nigger

I think the guy at the right makes my sandwhiches at 6pm so I can buy them at 8 on the way to work and he is still in the kiosk when I return. Good.

Where are the liberal whores?

can I fuck your wife

>europe YES!

Keep whining about America while you yurotrash are already le 96% continent.

>implying you need to ask

gross oversimplification. The demographic implications are politically staggering. You shouldn't actively promote the balkanization of any nation.

A lot of these guys are pretty fuckable

DIVERSE

countries will be a thing of the past, the global government will govern over cities from a central global government. Cities will all be same, McDonald's, Kebab, Asian foods everywhere, hookers in ever city, a whole district, bangkok type and also amsterdam like. Soft drugs will be legalized globally, Pot smoking and alcohol will be mainstream. The higher education gap between College and University will become smaller, People will learn many skills, prestige university will still exist but only for the super rich. Basically the elite will be Gods and the rest slaves who are controlled by sex and enterainment. I'm not against this future.

All the people you see here are either going to get deported soon or will be massacred by the native inhabitants.

Europe is waking up also.

nigger

Said a Spanish cuck who looks like an Arab after centuries of cucking in the past.

Why you no let me destroy west!
All culture is same, no bad one.
Let grung have grungfugees.

>And it's beautiful
>Checks flag

Make sense.

those are just some fine refugee children. nothing to see here

are these refugees or this a bait? there a plenty white faces in the crowd

This is a 3 year old photo from Hungary. what the actual fuck are doing posting this?

I think the white faces are celebrating the importation of a bunch of brown guys.

>plenty white faces

>massive sausage party
>beautiful
i swear all jews are faggots

kek

NOOOO I NEED THE DIVERSITY
((()))
Every time

looks like a bunch of sweaty southern italians

>that pic is in Hungary summer of 2015
Not fine here anymore.