Countdown for something Code Geass related has started, guys! Only 7 days left!

Countdown ends on July 28th. Ten years ago on the exact same date the last two episodes (Stage 24 & 25) of the first season aired. Hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31267761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably the announcement of the first recap movie or something.

i want to believe

>it ends up posting a message that EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CHARACTER HAS ARRIVED

Stop playing fucking games Sunrise, just give me Lulu back

It's been so long since I watched Code Geass. Was there something about sunflowers?

This pic with sunflowers is from the very first scene of Code Geass: the scene begins with C2 opening her eyes and then these sunflowers are shown. It's basically teasing the first compilation movie, which is slated to air later this year. I think we are gonna get the first PV and release date.

MY BODY IS READY

Teasers for R3 will probably come after the movie. I'll wait patiently.

Finally.
I hope some news about the new anime will be released as well.
But fuck you sunrise
You are going to release the recap movies yearly, yeah?
If so we won't get to see the new anime until like 2020. We don't even know if it will be a tv series or just a one time anime movie or ova or what.

The art is so good in that pic that I always mistake it as official.

Monica will be the main character!

>Monica will be the main character!

You'd think Akito the Exiled would give SOME screentime for some of the Knights that didn't get any in the main series, but NOPE

At least she's in SRW.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31267761

They will announce that Gino and Kallen are having their 9th child and that Nunnally is expected to have a child for Emperor Gino Thundercock very soon.

>Ten years ago on the exact same date the last two episodes (Stage 24 & 25) of the first season aired.
Have you done anything with your life since then?

Yeah, learned Japanese, finished highschool and uni

Got 10 years closer to death.

got fatter, lost a lot of hair, and moved back in with my parents
;_;

What will other girls' fags do when CC wins as she is expected to?

There are three movies planned. You'll be waiting a fairly long time.

Not every character with a distinctive design can be important. I don't understand why people keep hoping for this. Even outside of Akito the Exiled or the main series, even the mecha genre, that's not how 90% of anime works.