Q

Is he a larping faggot yes/no?

If not than who is he and why would he post on 8ch?

>Q Post history
qcodefag.github.io/

Q predicted this.

I miss Q, he never shows up here anymore.

Wouldn't it be a bitch if Q was Omarossa

yes

hes elsewhere

Big if Q

How can you guys say it’s a total larp when so much has actually HAPPENED

Why should he? I mean, most people on Sup Forums are mentally handicapped to a point that it is almost impossible to inform them about what is really happening behind the scenes.

> Make several dozens of vague statements and questions over a span of a few threads and posts
> Two or maybe three are right
> "Q PREDICTED THIS HE'S PROBABLY TRUMP HIMSELF"

You fucking idiots will fall for ANY hoax as long as it has to do with Trump, like clockwork. It makes me want to make my own hoax too

There’s been far far more than two or three right.

If you believe democrats are honest and trump colluded with Russia, or climate change, you already believe in a hoax.

le climate change is a hoax meme xD Big Green and Big Science wants money pls buy more oil

See what I mean? Like fucking clockwork

Still waiting on these suicides

This

People have actually tried to defend him by saying his vague writing is more to the point than a longer paragraph of in depth explanation as somehow the long explanation will be worse for us.

Anyone notice Anon5 doesn't post his "knowledge bombs" anymore? I have a strong hunch Anon5 is now posting as Q.

it's too difficult for normies to distinguish any signal in this sea of shill sliding noise on Sup Forums

so, the drops happen on a platform where people are laser focused on the drops rather than shareblue slide threads about black dick and muh 56%. the drops end up getting reposted to normie social media and the redpilling rolls down hill from there. It's too big of an impediment to redpilling the public by coming here, the place where the opposition focuses the vast majority of their effort to run interference.

pretty simple.

exactly

its not just Sup Forums, SGT Report and Alex Jones are also going with this Q stuff

its Steve Bannon/Brietbarts team of people who are using the last of their 'government connections' to publish 'information'.

its already been proven to be real, look up the archives yourself if you care to prove it to yourself

Do you actually believe yourself?

Then how come Thernovich isn't getting more involved? It's pretty clear from his exclusives and the way they dried up that he was Bannon's mouthpiece (and he's gullible enough to believe whatever he's told).

I'm going for bored troll for Q's identity.

Wtf I love suicide now

It doesn't matter, and you're taking it the wrong way if that's your biggest question. Whether it's someone in Trump's circle or some sort of Mossad psy-op, it is significant.

This, too many rejects around shitting in the pool.