Why are white people so angry about becoming minorities? Are minorities treated badly in their countries or something?

Why are white people so angry about becoming minorities? Are minorities treated badly in their countries or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvvB_uAFFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it is because we are the only race that cares about the other races. There will be no mercy left once we are minorities and lose power.

check white farmer genocide in south africa

Name another civilization that willingly gave up its racial majority.

usa

United Arab Emirates

Yes they are. Now go back Paco

the pajeets will go back after their slave work is done. they don't get citizenship or family chain migration like westcucks give them

White people came in, killed a bunch of blacks, took their land and started farms and now they're angry when the blacks come back to take their property?

I hope you have a better example than this.

> Mexicans bring tacos, burritos, salsa, nachos
> Italians bring pizza, pasta, wine and garlic bread
> Chinese bring orange chicken, chow mein, General Tsos chicken
> Indians bring chicken masaala, tandoori chicken, spicy curry
> Jews bring matzo balls, chicken soup, bagels
> Muslims bring coffee, chocolate, kebab, falafel
> Japanese bring sake, sushi, rice cakes, wasabi
> White people bring bland beer, imitation crab, generic canned foods

So why do we want a majority-white America again?

We want a majority white so you can go to an ATM at 2 in the morning without getting raped stabbed or shot

How can you take land from people who weren't born there and had no concept of land ownership to begin with? South Africa is rightful European clay.

Just look up a recipe on the internet or even youtube.

You don't need to bring in shitskins and criminals to get coffee.

The sooner they're gone the better, even their women are spreading their legs and opening their wombs to POCs.

Only jews completely lack a national identy, and are comfortable being surrounded by subhumans as long as they profit from it.
(And I'm obviously not talking about actual israelis)

Maybe because niggers like to torture and kill eachother, mudslimes decapitate infidels and i think you should migrate to a muslim country to experience decapitation 1st hand cuz i definitely dont have any use for a piece of shit like you. Nobody does.

no it's because we don't want to be mistreated by the subhumans that breed like rabbits, not do we want to see our history, culture, and civilisation crumble into nothing under the rule of the subhumans.

>Are minorities treated badly in their countries or something?
The only countries in which minorities are treated decently are white majority countries.

>not
nor*

there were no blacks in South Africa when the Dutch settled it, nice revisionist history

Funny thing is is that in a few places white people are being welcomed back with opebn arms because shitskin africans are starving and don't know how to farm.

Anywhere in the world that whites or christians are a minority they are treated like shit.

Minorities in the West are literally given free money and lowered expectations in the misguided hope that altruism will pull you useless savages up to a basic level of humanity.

Here's a hint, if minorities get their wish and whittle whites down to a minority, it'll be Chang and Pajeet who'll take power, and guess what, they don't suffer from racial guilt and blacks and latinos will be much, much worse off under their authority.

Only 3 of those groups are not white or honorary. Jews can burn for all I care, Muslim's stopped having any value after the 15th century and Indians don't know how to use toilets.

>dude food lmao
This is the most retarded argument I keep hearing.
>but dude, kebabs?!
I don't like kebab, and even if I did I would gladly sacrifice it to remove the "kebab"

I always thought this was a weird argument. It sounds like a threat. Are you saying that I will become a minority and be treated like shit?

there wouldn't be a "south africa" without whites in the first place.

Le cultural diversity food meme. Great job how about we just let them move into your ass, you god damn clown :^)

It's not like white people can't fucking make ethnic food either. It's not Brown Magic, you just need to know how to read a recipe.

>attempting to get blacks and hispanics to act sensibly by appealing to future consequences
if they had any understanding of consequences, their communities wouldn't be in such a state to begin with.

yes but I mean that region of Africa was literally uninhabited

>mexicans
>chinese
>white or honorary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India

Indian constitution literally reserves seats for groups of minorities. It is the most multicultural country on the planet, with 20 official languages.

Honestly, white people need to calm their shit. No one is going to hunt you down once you become a minority. Humans will simply evolve out of racism and respect each other. SJWs are not representative of regular people.

Yeah, this too. I make gyros at home every now and then, and I make them better than my local greek restaurant (with actual greek cooks)

>publishes a million papers about killing whites
> "we dont wanna kill you"
suuuure kike

>Mexican's
>Not honorary

forgot to change your flag, shill.
If you need to trust human nature to not be persecuted and killed, you're dead already.

Check voting patterns. Minorities vote in ethnic blocks. Notice almost all blacks voted democrat? Notice that as white get closer to minority’s status, we are voting more as a block too? The only reason democrats like immigration is because they know that non-whites vote Democrat.

Ethnic diversity destroys empires. If there isn’t social cohesion, and mutual trust, the empire falls apart, this happened to the Persian empire, the Roman Empire, basically all empires with multiple ethnicities.

In every country where whites aren't the majority, yes they are.

Here's an example of how African-majority countries treat minorities (in this case, Hutu majority vs. Tutsui minority in Rwanda)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvvB_uAFFw

If whites are not the majority, there are no minority rights.

Minorities are actually treated badly, in the countries that these "refugees" are coming from.

>White people came in, killed a bunch of blacks, took their land...

Correction. There's only one race the human race and we all come from Africa. We merely returned and reclaimed what was originally ours.

>whites become minority in Rhodesia, and lose power
>whites are literally hunted and killed and kicked out of the country
>whites lose power and become minorities in South Africa
>whites are hunted down and killed, slowly being chased out of the country

We don’t need to calm down, you need to get angrier. Not to mention, America is turning into Brazil demographically, and slowly following suit culturally too. I don’t want to live in a Latin American country, because Latin America is third world.

There were no indigenous people in South Africa, the blacks in South Africa are from other parts of Africa. There was no subjegation when South Africa was founded.

White people bring the language that you speak, the infrastructure and technology that you use and the countries that shitskins are so desperate to move to. If minorities are so great, then why are all their countries so shit?

When Europe and all traditionally white countries are taken under a tidal wave of brown filth, all of the other races will still have their countries. Sub-Saharan Africans will still have a homeland, as will Indians, Chinese, etc. You could say “But I support globalization for everywhere”, but that’s only in theory. In practice, globalism brings other races to white countries only

Why are Jews so paranoid about the Holocaust
Is it because they have woken a sleeping giant

BECAUSE WE'RE KANGZ

Why do they all want to live in white countries if we're so boring. Their countries must really suck for them to run away whiteyville.

Probably because when even born in ,never mind brought to, a first world country too many of them act like this.

so white people should just let their lives be ruined and be happy about it?

>Jews bring
you have to go back

No, minorities are treated well in every country with a white majority. But every country with a non white majority minorities are treated like shit.

No it's because minorities are placed on such a high pedestal so well in this country that anybody who criticizes them runs the risk of literally having their life ruined. Our system is also so purposely imbalanced to support their degeneracy that they have completely lost their sense of justice and equality. Anything short of worship and full compliance with a system that floats whatever lifestyle they choose gets you labeled a racist and ruined for life. A black majority would lead to the most vicious monarchy the world has ever seen.

The filthy jews overthrew Gaddafi just to flood Europe with Africans.

I hope so much to be alive the day that Israel gets smashed to bits and every jew in that stolen land gets either slaughtered or removed.

If minorities are treated so badly, why do they keep coming?

Also South Africa

Whites are already a global minority. It's time they sat down and be humble

the minorities have track record of running their respective groups to the ground and becoming a majority will run the whole society in to the gutter, or something

A human being typed this text out, went through a captcha and posted this thread.

Frankly, this just reinforces OP’s point. In countries where whites treated blacks like shit, those blacks grew resentful. Of course they would be out for revenge when they gained power. Maybe white people shouldn’t have been such assholes to the indigenous population.

Could it be that they know that they deserve a real one and are subconsciously trying to make one happen?

kek

Because oppressed white people chimp out worse than niggers.

It's always a fucking leaf.

The libtard position. Though they think that they can safely live in their gated communities far, far, away from multi-culturalism.

Obviously they are being treated badly. You've posted a nigger disposal ship before it left the port to dump the niggers into the ocean.

difference is, blacks aren't doing it on their own, they are using white guilt faggots like you to pave the way for them

Commits only care about what gives them political power; not the welfare of nations.