This show is the new prison school

This show is the new prison school

But it's actually trash.(but not the gals ofc)

im a true blooded gyaru supporter but my heart is swaying, that hime there looks like a formidable opponent.

Tiddymonster on the other hand is truely a mere object, I wont even look at her face when I watch the show, she isnt personified, Its all down to Gyaru1 Gyaru2 and Hime from here on out.

It's green green 2: more outrageous and more unbelievable than the first

Both are dogshit, I agree.

Yame is pure and is for tender loving marriage.

So a garbage manga for ironic weeb virgins that follow meme pages on instagram?

>This show is the new prison school
In what way?

It's a shit show praised by Sup Forumsirgins who think A FUCKING NIPPLE!!!!!xDD is the epitome of comedy

what's with all the hate for prison school recently?
we used to love i here

Everyone who knew of the mangaka hated prison school before it even came out, my dear redditor

Sup Forums doesn't talk about Prison School or Gal.
>shitposting
Have fun OP

No where near it. This is just "THEY ARE HORNY AND THAT'S THE JOKE"
The guys in prison school were thirsty niggas but they had personality and other interests. Every interaction between the main cast in this is just them talking about fucking. It's like American pie or some shit

I really don't know how you came to this conclusion. The only thing they have in comedy is that they're both ecchi series.

Prison school characters have class, this one is total shit.

it's a pervy goon romcom
but it isn't the stroke of brilliance that is Prison School

Jesus that slut in the middle and the MEAT clone in the back are so disgusting looking. It's a shame since the Hime looks cute.

Is there anything in the show as explicit as this?

>tfw aging and not feeling the sheer lust these kids are possessed with
Time sure changes things

>praised by Sup Forumsirgins
You mean by gamergate creepswows.

It's a show about virgins surrounded by a hyper sexualized world. Even the designs look similar. Shipei and the long hair guy in Prison School practically look the same.

more like b gata h kei

OP's friend is a literal pedophile but it's okay because "comedy".

I want Yukana to rape me

How is it trash? Just curious. It's obviously an ecchi, so is it trash cause it has no plot like any other ecchi, or is there more to it

Chill. It's an anime, it's not real