Pagans vs Christians 5

its time for another round of pagans vs christians.

you know the rules
>no cursing
>no making fun of others
pure discussion, anyone who does otherwise gets outed as a shill.

Christians
Do you recognize that the Jews rejected Yeshua because he was not their vision of a Messiah?

Other urls found in this thread:

probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/
amazon.com/dp/0062104527/?tag=saloncom08-20
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Censorship/Christian Intolerance.htm
rassias.gr/9011.html
arte.tv/fr/videos/061727-001-A/neron-plaidoyer-pour-un-monstre-1-2/
mb-soft.com/believe/text/crucifix.htm
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Christians
Do you recognize that the Jews rejected Yeshua because he was not their vision of a Messiah?

"So when the people gathered together, Pilate said to them, “Whom do you want me to release for you? Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?”18For he knew that because of envy they had handed Him over.

19While he was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent hima message,saying, “Have nothing to do with that righteous Man; for last night I suffered greatly in a dream because of Him.”20But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to put Jesus to death.21But the governor said to them, “Which of the two do you want me to release for you?” And they said, “Barabbas.”22Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Crucify Him!”23And he said, “Why, what evil has He done?” But they kept shouting all the more, saying, “Crucify Him!”

24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; seeto thatyourselves.”25And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!”26Then he released Barabbas for them; but after having Jesus scourged, he handed Him over to be crucified."

~Matthew 27:17-26

The Jews are wicked dispicable barbarians!
They should be ashamed for crucifying Jesus!

so he is still a jew? its just that they killed him which was a problem?

"Herod ordered the execution of all young male children in the vicinity of Bethlehem, so as to avoid the loss of his throne to a newborn King of the Jews whose birth had been announced to him by the Magi."
what do you have to say about this?

"The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed."

i have a theory that christianity is behind every problem the west has right now, which would make christianity problematic

I go back and forth whether Jesus really existed or not, but I must say, these accounts of Jew are so strikingly accurate to Jewish behaviors even today. The writings certainly were well aware of the eternal Jewish spirit, unintentional or not.

makes you actually wish that all jews were like him.
my problem is that christians recognize that he was a jew and deflect anyone who points this out

Good thread German bro. I hate that the days of actual dialogue on pol feel like a thing of the past. Shilling and new fags make this board hard to handle sometimes, but you can find some good things every now and then. Hoping for more discussion threads like this in the future.

All of Jesus's followers were Jewish as well. It happened in Judea. Christanity was (is) a sect of Judaism.

True. The whole chosenite shit always turned me off as a kid. I wasn't a Jew, so why would this Jewish god respect me equal to a fellow Jew? I always felt this way as a kid, and that racial awareness stayed with me throughout my life.

these threads are always very productive and we have great conversations.

really activates my almonds that they ignore this

i fully get you, there is no reason for europeans to be christians.

about the jews, its very conflicting. on the one hand jews are cursed but on the other hand you have

I'm OK with christianity on a spiritual level, I mean it took so much from stoicism that you
can find many interesting aspects in it.

But the fact that all mythology is just jewish shit, and not european really kills it for me.
We shouldn't bother ourselves with that so called (((holy land))). I also feel that the
pagan heroic models help stimulate people to do great things, whereas christianity has a
very passive feel to it, because anyway the next world matters more.

not to mention that stoicism is a greek concept. it came from the religious strife of arete (virtue). selfimprovement has always been a european tradition. whether it was participating at sport festivals or studying philosophy

The only thing important about a Jew is that they believed in the one God, Yahweh. Other than that you fail to be able to describe any group of people accurately by using specific characteristics . Each individual is individual. There were good Jews and there were bad Jews, same today same with white people and black people. Some Jews were good like Jesus, and some were evil like the Jews that killed Jesus.

>Christcuck turns out to love BASED niggers

Shocking.

D/c
We fight side by side until the enemy is gone
Then we can reason together unencumbered by filth

Yes precisely, Christianity took many aspects of stoicism but didn't make
self improvement on all levels the core of it, whereas stoicism does just that.

I know christians will state the contrary but it's a fact that christianity
has made people dumb by simply following the words of christ whereas
the ideal of the old greeks were to spread knowledge, virtue and
philosophy which is the core of european tradition.

The mighty roman empire and their gods gets defeated by a jew on a stick . How the fuck is paganism still relevant ?

>which would make christianity problematic

Its problematic because its true

>the mighty christendom and its god get defeated by a bunch of pissy liberals/atheists. how the fuck is christianity still relevant?

Pagans are sperm sipping LARPers

You're on Sup Forums, you should know well about memetics wars. It is required to
protect oneself from them.

In addition, Christianity didn't impose itself peacefully at all. It literally used
ISIS like tactics. There is that website which lists all christian ancient terror
acts and they're really numerous. I hope I can find it again.

>Christianity is still alive and well
>pissy liberals/atheists aren't actually capable of anything
>Paganism was actually destroyed/converted

Gets defeated ? there are stil billions of christians , lets talk again when there are no more churches

I feel the same way. It is a strange feeling since I grew up in a Christian school, but there are far too many problems that far outweigh the positives.

At the end of the day, it is a flawed religion for whites. What the Deus Vult larpers fail to realize is how your religion forces you to be a cuck, or be a slave. You respect and serve the Jews, but you must also treat all non whites as equals. They will act like this is "modern" Christianity, and that it can be reformed. But those problems are vital to the doctrine of Christianity, and to remove them would be removing strong pillars that make up that religion. You can't just pick and choose what you want, otherwise you just have a retarded cult that is worshiping nothing but your own musings. And if that is the case, then we can create far superior, helpful cults than that of Christianity.

In name only. And most are Africans or Brasilians.

>and well

I know there are other sources that claim he existed, but there are many other prominent historians who never noted his existence. I personally feel that he probably did exist, though much like Buddha, he was just a man with some "noble" teachings.

Where did you read that self improvement was quintessential to stoicism? stoicism is about indifference to pain, hardship, and suffering.

Its a philopshy about controlling emotions, and taming your wondering/directing mind.

Christianity is almost the dichotomy, because its saying you must accept that you have sinned, and that you MUST repent in order to receive salvation.

The repentance is the key factor. TRUE repentance is making a complete 180.
Changing who you are, giving up sinful lifestyle and detrimental habits.

I dare you to find a belief/philosophy/ideology that is more self improving than that.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jesus was not a hippie, he was not a super pacifist liberal hippie.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
-Matthew 10:35

Could you give me the sources you are talking about? I think Jesus existed, I just don't think he is the son of God but I've read a lot of Tacitus, Suetonius and Pliny and I don't know of any account of them saying Jesus existed.

>in addition, Christianity didn't impose itself peacefully at all. It literally used ISIS like tactics.

It literally did at first the christians got martyred in droves but still the romans could not handle it ,then they adopted christianity but since the romans were murdering bastards , christianity was now brought by the sword

The only honest thing we can say is that there is no return to old christianity or old European paganism. The scientific discoveries can't just be brushed away and accepting contrary facts as truth just doesn't appeal to me. ''Let's pretend it's true for a better society'' feels repulsive on a deep level, so that doesn't fly either.

Completely ignoring the material universe for sure doesn't work. The basis of racerealism is in our evolutionary history, biological differences, in/out-group strategies, etc., it's all materialism.

Ignoring big differences in metaphysical views as ''d/c'' just doesn't work. Christianity has massive problems, such as universalism. There's a good reason why 99% of christians today are anti-racists, and a few contrarian cherrypicking Sup Forumsack christians doesn't make christianity anti-universalist.

That is self improvement. You tame your emotions to concentrate on what
matters and what you can actually do. Stoicism also has a central focus
on virtue which is where christianity took a lot from stoicism, and I can
respect that.

And what you're stating is not far from stoicism in itself. Stoicism tells
you you are faillible and many things are not whithin your control and you
must accept that. It has a similar outcome as repentence and a very
similar outlook on life and things. I never said it's exactly the same though.

It always makes me sad that Rome ran our of lions before they ran out of Christians. Can you imagine how much better the work would be today without all these faggots running around crying about how much they love Jeebus?

It is Protestantism that is weak and flawed. Initially it began as a reactionary movement to in regards to the Catholic doctrine on purgatory and the insane idea that is indulgences. Nearly every heresy that has cropped up in the western church can be traced back to these two issues because neither of these concepts are rooted scripture or in proper early church tradition.

What it became was a movement to both be religious and not at the same time. With the hundreds of sects of varying degrees of rigidity you can pick and choose your own little pet version of the faith and tailor it to yourself. Disregard some parts of the bible here, throw out some books here, and next thing you know these "Christians" start actively trying to wipe themselves out as demonstrated here because their odious existence offends the God they pretend to believe in. They start preaching tolerance and acceptance and turn the messiah into some kind of kids friendly fairy tale, when in fact he is the same God who killed every first born Egyptian, and made the Nile run red with blood.

This modern day cuckery is not Christianity, it is heresy in it's purest form.

probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/

"Nero fastened the guilt . . . on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of . . . Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome."

Stop reducing to deduce.

>there is no return to old christanity
Eastern orthodox is about as traditional as it gets.

Christianity isnt a religion.
Christianity is just what they attribute to followers of Jesus.

Its 1 and 0.
black and white.
Simple dichotemy.

You either accept jesus as the one and only TRUE messiah, or you renounce him as the son of god and believe in whatever you want.

This is majorly historical revisionism by later christian authors. They also
made a point of devilising a lot of roman emperors. In reality the
romans were very liberal about religion even if they were not fond of
other religions.

The christians used the same tactic of victimisation as jews and muslims use
today, but mostly jews as we know notably with the whole holocaust.

Read this. From a scholar specialized in study of martyrdom in christianity.
amazon.com/dp/0062104527/?tag=saloncom08-20

IQ is ~80% inheritable. Biology doesn't pre-determine our future, but it steers powerfully what we will become. It's intuitive to get that a guy with 70 IQ will never be a rocket surgeon no matter how hard he works or how good man he is.

>the entire Western Civilization gets BTFO'd by a few kultur marxists

>Christianity is still alive and well
It's dead as fuck among people over 100 IQ. Those that are >100 IQ and believe, tend to be nutjobs in other ways. Or did you mean that Christianity is alive and well in Latin America and Africa?

Little bit different back then when people were getting nailed to crosses, and fed to lions in coliseums in-front of tens of thousands of people...wouldn't you say?

And this is literally a meme, just like the rest of that religion. Read the
source I gave in that link. By a theologist specialized in christian martyrdom.

Thanks but to be honest I wouldn't quote any sources there besides Tacitus if i were you. The others don't really seem to prove anything

>Eastern orthodox is about as traditional as it gets.
Still universalist. Still Judeo-Christian. Still egalitarian. Do christians get brainwashed as children or why does the question ''why christianity and not something else'' get you so confused? You are not even pretending as if there would be alternatives, when there are 1000s.

I wouldn't want to be mean on christians on Sup Forums, but you make it so hard to be nice when you can't stop cherrypicking in favour of your beliefs and you can't stop committing logical fallacies. It only makes it look as if you have to be a lunatic to believe in Jesus.

>Christianity imposed itself naturally
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Censorship/Christian Intolerance.htm

Christianity is not a religion.
We are simply followers of Jesus Christ.
Christ never spoke of Christianity, he never spoke of its creation, or the foundation of a church.

I dont have to prove anything.
thats why its faith. If you have a problem with that, then you may want to reconsider everything that you think you know.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight."

Im not cherry picking, thats just Satan telling you to reject what the lord wants you to hear.

Christianity is not egalitarian in the sense that we condemn sinners, therefore we are not all equal.

Yes, we are all sinners, as in we HAVE sinned.
But not everyone repents, and the few that do, not always actually REPENT.

Christianity is diametric to egalitarianism.
We see evidence of this in Matthew 7:13-14

>"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Christianity's oppression of ancient greeks:
rassias.gr/9011.html

>381 On 2nd May, Theodosius deprives of all their rights the Christians that return back to the Pagan religion. In all the Eastern Empire the Pagan temples and Libraries are looted or burned down. On 21st December, Theodosius outlaws even simple visits to the temples of the Hellenes. In Constantinople, the temple of goddess Aphrodite is turned to a brothel and the temples of Sun and Artemis to stables.

>382 “Hellelujah” (“Glory to Yahweh”) is imposed in the Christian mass.

Do not be deceived.

awwww how sad.

Its not like the vikings did nothing but rape and kill priest and burn chruches and destroy and desecrate sacred temples.

Your the one thats being deceived.

that site is such trash, I could shit a better website .

You have to be trolling

I do not care for vikings which were savages except for a couple of
enlightened ones which btw found a
lot of enlightenment when conquering
the middle-east and finding old roman
sources (i.e. normans).

I am talking about ancient greeks and roman which were the actual heart
and core of our civilization, and ironically still are today despite the
omnipresent anti paganism.

>thats just Satan telling you to reject what the lord wants you to hear.
Are you purposefully being as anti-persuasive as possible?

>is not egalitarian in the sense that we condemn sinners, therefore we are not all equal.
So you're saying a BASED black man is equal with a white man? At least you're honest. This is why christianity will not help white people. You are fundementally egalitarian universalists, and you can't be that if you want to defend white people.

Vikings destroyed non-European places of worship? What a tragedy!

Polytheism was on the decline though, that was one of the major problems with Rome and greece.

People Lost faith in Roman-Greco "mythos"
The world was changing and people lost faith in polytheism.

No wonder rome saw Christ, and his followers as such a threat to the imperium.

Which btw crucifixion was really only for political criminals, and extremely wanted enemies of the state (see Spartacus)
Petty theirs and bandits weren't crucified

I like how you want to focus on antiquity, during the birth of Christianity, yet silent about how Christianity saved Europe from being dominated by Ottoman caliphate. (see Byzantium)

You got hate in your heart, I've met people from Ethiopia and Nigeria that were Christians and legally moved to this country, nicest people I've met from outside the states.

Then I go outside and see white trash tweakers walking around like zombies cursing god and science alike. Trust me I live in the most heroin afflicted county in the united states.

You wanna defend a race that wont defend you? You wannt defend a race that doesnt even believe in race. You want to defend a dream, that has long since been forggotten.

There is no more war of nations, or great conquest.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
-Ephesians 6:12

You worship your nation, and your people.

I worship God, because he is above my nation and people.

>claims egalitarian
>God is superior to everyone

You must be retarded. Christianity is what made europe almost fall. Not
only did europeans fight internally between multiple christian
denominations so much that they
oftentimes sided with the turks (e.g. France)
but there was also the whole sack of constantinople debacle and whatnot else.

Meanwhile, ancient greek pagans were fighting the achaemenid empire
like lions. The great thing with polytheism is that this allows for a
wide variety of local particularism
while keeping a global spirit.

>and well
I wish

>Polytheism was on the decline though
You mean after their temple got destroyed and their religion became illegal?
>Which btw crucifixion was really only for political criminals, and extremely wanted enemies of the state
No, crucifixion was for non-romans. Romans never got crucified. Slaves and pirates on the other hand were. There are even Christian martyrs who were beheaded or shot instead of crucified, simply because they were roman citizen.

>victimization
Christianity has always upheld the Roman Empire as the greatest civilization, and being compared to a Roman was seen as the highest honor in Christian Europe- hence the Pope in Rome, and Germany calling itself the Holy Roman Empire. That's like Israel calling itself the Judenreich. Your comparison makes no sense.

What about byzanzium? They were a christian empire, and were one of the most powerful power for over a millenia.

What is faking martyrdom except victimization? Yes they look up to the
Roman Empire which precisely was never great under Christianity.

What about the sack of Constantinople, organized by Venitians which sent
christians on a crusade there.

Byzantium would still exist today if it wasn't for Christians, actually.

You explicitly compared that to what Jews do. I showed you how it wasn't like that at all.
Also, are you saying that Christians like Rome because it wasn't Christian?

He was not their vision of the Messiah but if He isn't your vision of the Messiah you're no better than the anti-christ jews.

Just that it's funny to look up to it all the while rewriting all of its history
such as on Nero. I do not mean anything more than that.
If you can speak French. A german version should also exist on the same site.
arte.tv/fr/videos/061727-001-A/neron-plaidoyer-pour-un-monstre-1-2/

It's similar in victimization which is what I was stating. What you said
does not disprove that.

Wong.
Crucifixion was for political enemies of the state, there is much evidence showing even SOME roman citizens got crucified.

>mb-soft.com/believe/text/crucifix.htm
ctrl+f rare cases

your literally cherry picking

And that wasn't because of denominations or interpretations, it was because of system of feudalism. Lords and Dukes and Barons and Counts fighting for supremacy. Not because they believed their interpretation was more correct.

Literally all of greece was in a state of almost perpetual warfare because WE WORSHIP A GOAT WITH 2 DICKS AND YOU ONLY WORSHIP A GOAT WITH 1 DICK hurr durr

fucking pagans.Seriously need to burn like the heretics they are.

yeah i never really bought into god sectioned off a group of special people. we are all special.

>Byzantium would still exist today if it wasn't for Christians, actually.

Yep confirmed troll.
Frenchies at-least troll eloquently unlike aussies.

The warfare is normal for european, this is what you people do not
understand. You want europeans to be emasculated little faggots but it is
not in their blood. Europeans pursue greatness in all forms and strife for
their success. But they knew how to unite in times of need. Christianity removed that.

Dude, you must be the troll. After 1204 Byzantium never recovered.
What did this start with? Orthodox
byzantians persecuting latin catholics, and venitians looking for riches while punishing the orthodox faggots.

>rare cases
But that's illegal according to the The Valerian/Porcian laws.
>for political enemies of the state
How are slaves and Pirates political enemies? They are literal the petty thieves and bandits you were talking about

This is retarded Civic nationalism, antitribalist nonsense. None of those three men has any business maintaining law and order, offering judicial advice or committing crimes in whatsoever fashion in an ethnocentric state/community/....

I would even argue that the black lawyer and policeman are even more damaging, because you cannot defend ethnocentric politics with the same liberal muh crime muh meritocracy muh equality ideology and arguments against them, while no explanation is required to segregate from a criminal whatever his color.

So the only argument we have against non criminal, productive minorities is pure xenophobia, tribal instinct, which are innate and irrational so cannot be defended with liberal/humanist/globalist arguments but can only be held up when you take permanent struggle, competition for resources, differentiation between ingroup and outgroup for granted, which are taboo today on whatever political/sociological/ideological ground.

Sorry for bad english.

> The Jews are wicked dispicable barbarians!
Don't be quick to judge! It was the Jewish church that killed the Christ. The pharisees and Sadducees knew exactly the Jesus is the Christ. They studied the prophecies of the Bible, especially the 70 Week Daniel Prophecy and had an approximation of Christ's first coming date. They killed Christ to stay in power, the Jewish people trusted in their church, but their church deceived it's people to stay in power.

The lesson is, don't trust in the church, instead study the bible, especially the prophecies where there is a blessing for studying them.

>fighting ourselves is pursuit of greatness in all forms

>what are the crusades
Literally peasants and nobles alike flocked to the holy-land in droves to take up arms against the Saracens, and come to relieve the exhaustion of Constantinople fighting the turks as per-request from the Pope.

Thats how much power and authority the Pope had back then.

My questions for you:

1A: How could there be a man with such power if all of europe was pagan?

1B: You sincerely believe that if Europe was pagan, there would be no infighting or disputes over discrepancies, they would all just prance about all day in the fields jerking off to trees?

Damn wasted holy get.

Because maby they threaten the granary trade from Egypt, economies back then were EXTREMELY fragile and fucking with romes trade would be seen as a crime against the state im ASSUMING. Idk.

This is God's offer,you decide if you want it

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

It's not actually the pope though, the first crusade was literally started
because the normen were very eager to go kill muslims after freeing sicily.
The pope just agreed with their manly urges. People also did not do it for free. The whole sack of constantinople also shows that.

Despite this, even to this day, the church rather rarely answered the
belliquous will of european men and their strife for greatness. Most events
happened not because of the church but despite it.

>We fight side by side until the enemy is gone
Abrahamism is my enemy.

You think masculinity comes from dominating another human? or does it come from freeing them?

Serious

Indeed. It has always been the church protesting tribal, masculine warlike urges of nominally christians. Denouncing crossbows, excommunicating duelists, spanish monks like de las casas protesting exploitation of natives, missionaries converting and protecting aboriginals because muh jewgod, yankee abolitionist quakers and congregationalists going to war to liberate blacks, or southern preachers defensding slavery, not out of a spirit of benefits to the ruling race, but out of humanitarian reverse benefits to those poor negroes who now knew christ, anglican missionaries decrying atrocities in the Congo and africa, and ofcourse all the christian socialism, christian pacifism,... Utopian movements rivalling their secular liberal/socialist counterparts in slave morality,...

>Do you recognize that the Jews rejected Yeshua because he was not their vision of a Messiah?

Yet they fail to accept Muhammed
Love him or hate him or even indifferent, you can't argue with success
Who else puts the fear of the Lord into the hearts of those who otherwise not believe?

Jews reject Jesus because Jesus opened up their racial ethnic religion to anyone that would follow him. The New Testament literally says a person is now magically of Abraham if they follow Jesus.

Jesus is a traitor to his race. He is an OG SJW. Of course Jews are going to hate him like white nationalist hate race traitors.

Masculinity, honor and traditional patriarchal warrior values have always contained courage, strength, ruthlessness, skill, capacity to do violence,.. and none of your muh turning the other cheek, muh love your enemies, muh do not judge,.... soft-heartedness

Great post right there user.

Masculinity is heroism, or at least following heroes and imitating their
feats. It is about protection of one's ideas and ideals, it is about
production whereas women
consume by nature.

>For he cut off a hand of a money-changer who handled the money dishonestly, and
attached the hand to a table, and a guardian, who was made heir for an orphan whom he had killed with venom, Galba punished with a crux; and when the man invoked the laws and declared that he was a Roman citizen, Galba, as if he would lighten the punishment by consolation and honor, ordered the crux to be removed and a crux much higher than the others, and painted white, to be erect
>Suet. Galb. 9 .1

This. Though it is likely it was Paul that opened up judaism to the gentiles, while the messianic congegation in jerusalem lead by peter was far more judaistic/ethnocentric/conservative. And Its not hard to see why if you read the gospel of Matthew where jesus calls a samaritan woman a dog, that he came for the house of israel and says that not a iota of the law shall pass away

pagans, if you think that christians are cucks, where are your books protraying your religion besides few stories and traditions

Yup, I think you're right.

They're destroyed, by Europeans (the cucks you're referring to) who eradicated their own traditions to adopt a foreign ones. A bit like how coalburners destroy their own heritage to shit out a niglet.

Jewish=/=Pharisee
Torah=/=Talmud

There is a reason why Hitler and most euros didn't mind killing modern jews.

Burnt by christians. Just like what ISIS did.

>54 A new edict of Constantius orders the closing of all Pagan Temples. Some of them are profaned and turned into brothels or gambling rooms. Executions of Pagan priests. First burning of libraries in various cities of the Empire. The first lime factories are built next to closed Pagan Temples. A large part of Sacred Gentile architecture is turned into lime.

> 364 Emperor Flavius Jovianus orders the burning of the Library of Antioch. An Imperial edict (11th September) orders the death penalty for all Gentiles that worship their ancestral Gods or practice Divination (“sileat omnibus perpetuo divinandi uriositas”). Three different edicts (4th February, 9th September, 23rd December) order the confiscation of all properties of Pagan Temples and the death penalty for participation in Pagan rituals, even private ones.

And more. Most likely Alexandria's library was burnt at this time, too.
rassias.gr/9011.html

>They're literally [Nazis] ISIS!

Reminder that the Illiad and the Odyssey both BTFO of the bible in every way possible, and were unwritten from 800 BC until about 200 AD.

Cultures that had the required civilizational level did make the step to a culture of writing. F.e the greeks, the romans, sumerians,...

Just lol if you think europe was in any way a non-oral culture before the printing press.

Credit where credit is due, a lot of christian clerics wrote critiques and histories of their peoples and their pagan religions in order to make the conversion easier. And the monasteries did copy a lot of classical works which otherwise would be lost.

>Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
>And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.
There is good argument to be made, that since Old Covenant is now defunct ("In speaking of a new covenant he treats the first as obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away." - Hebrews 8,13), the promises, as well as rites made to appease God in said Covenant are defunct as well.
Biblical state of Israel, as in earthly nation that is special property of God among all nations, does not exist. Spiritual state of Israel, exists in the elect, that constitute the Church. It is possible for someone to be elect (predestined) and still outside Church, but only if he will come to the Faith, later in life.
If someone died, while rejecting Christ, he was undoubtedly not a member of Israel in spiritual sense.

You state that with irony but there is none. Terrorism and close mindedness
is common for all abrahamic denominations.

>besides few stories and traditions
What else do you need besides stories and traditions? The Bible is just a story about a single dude. Or is it confusing for you if there is more than one book to read?

This. Israel is only for Christians not for Muslims or Talmudists.

Jesus didn't practice Judaism so he is not a Jew

There is nothing wrong with terrorism and close mindedness though, provided they are used in our advantage.

Inb4 muh morality

Terrorism (using the lives of innocent people to achieve certain political goals) is against Christ's teaching

This is precisely why men are emasculated today. This kind of thought.
All the borders on thought imposed by the abrahamic terrorism is the reason
why unlike old greeks or roman, christian men have very rarely
pursued greatness in all forms, notably of the mind.

>christian men have very rarely pursued greatness in all forms, notably of the mind.

He practiced Judaism dude.

>unlike old greeks or roman, christian men have very rarely pursued greatness in all forms, notably of the mind.

lol, Christian men surpassed the ancients 10x over.

Your quote is a classic example of Jewish deception.
Jew is not a race
Jesus was not Jewish.