Was it a larp?

Was in these threads last night, pretty weird stuff what does pol think?

not politics
degas

literally a ship from the game EVE online.

looks like the crusader variant hull.

What threads? Give a link

It's called the Black Knight. Just use Google & you'll find tons of information. We're not alone

So it exists.. whats the story behind this pic?

do you want to post the thread user.. jesus.

Looks kinda fake desu
Ugly design too

i missed it, can i get a quick rundown?

LARPing faggots being believed outside of /x/

thanks m8

>/thread

>literally
No
Every time you illiterately use literally, a black child dies

I got Triips when I said it was a larp, so OP is a larp

I'm literally game

Similar shape, but far from it.

Q predicted this

>Every time you illiterately use literally, a black child dies

that literally does not happen.

>Similar shape, but far from it.

It's got some minor differences, maybe it's viewed froma different angle and photoshpped?

It looks too simmilar to just be a coincidence... maybe a fan made model?

What does this have to do with Lauren Southern or taking down the Sargon?

Stop with the e-celeb faggotry

I don't know man that was some crazy shit. Bots being able to track our posts from previous threads and warning of punishment was weird.

I could swear I've seen this ship design before....

>Bots being able to track our posts from previous threads and warning of punishment was weird.

Warning type/style please?

>Was in these threads last night, pretty weird stuff what does pol think?
Its a larp. It it shit-terrible CGI that looks like some crap from Starfox 64

Oh, they track your IP, btw... they've got inside access to PRISM.

You just literally derailed the thread.

You know everything was being sent through PGP encryption and bots would be pulling up posts anons made in previous threads. Then this one guy with a pirate flag was going around saying the thread was punishment for those "opposing them" and that terrible news would be released soon.

Are people trolling or are they this fucking gullible ?

I see...

were the bots decrypting the PGP?

fuck those little niggas

Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally

Space this, space that. You retards will never have nothing more but imagination when it comes to aliens or space fantasies. No matter how much you want to believe that the truth is out there, when in fact there is no truth but the sad fact that everything is made up.

Moar

Q predicted that you would say this.

Probably. I mean I don't have PGP so I wasn't decrypting any of it myself but PGP was flying around everywhere. Mods weren't touching the thread for whatever reason and we got way past the bump limit (like 700 posts). You almost couldn't tell who was a human and who was a bot. Those of us who were real people were just along for the ride. Also this one bot who seemed more intelligent than the others was saying that Icarus had found us and that we needed to run. When I asked it what Icarus was it sent me a photo of this dark room and inside of the room was a robotic white sphere with a red eye in the center that was connected to the ceiling, and it was looking at a monitor (it was portrayed like it was watching our posts). Then the same bot later sent out this word TANOS and never followed up after that. I looked up TANOS and it turns out it's a company that makes containers for cargo ships.

the Australian jeebus right here

Man I once saw a kill mail on one of these 100mill isk, wtf? How or why could anyone bling their frigate that much when nobody wants to solo pvp anymore.

Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally
Literally Literally Literally Literally Literally

>Man I once saw a kill mail on one of these 100mill isk, wtf? How or why could anyone bling their frigate that much when nobody wants to solo pvp anymore.

tech 2 shit, all the way.

probably running high level instances when he got podded.

huh that''s odd I got one of the "icarus has found you" pgp too, but no picture links or anything.

Why did you send me that?

Those shapes look nice in sci-phy, but there is no reason for it in reality.

>!niqjediPCA

Already 7 posts by the Tripfag.... degas

That's the point,it's not consentual

>someone posted something unimaginably vague and cryptic on Sup Forums
>was it a larp
The answer to this question is always yes.

When REAL shit goes down on Sup Forums, it's extremely rare for the person breaking the news to be dodgy on the details. They provide verifiable details and exclusive information that could only have come from a legitimate source. If you're seeing threads with crappy looking shops and gibberish "encryptions" it's more likely to be some fucking /x/ fag larping than a legit happening.

If you ask me it was just some mods having some fun.

Wait a minute nigger, have you never played Deus Ex before?

Was it this sphere?

those threads were nuts. somoene pulled up the metadata on the original photograph posted and confirmed that the photograph camera was one used by the USAF attached to a specific satellite used probably for spy shit. right below.