i.imgur.com/KzLD4Ke.jpg
imgur.com/a/XQ36I
i.imgur.com/li7Eb5m.jpg
i.imgur.com/ttXV82J.png
i.imgur.com/xwsisZs.png
imgur.com/a/yEP2u)
imgur.com/a/3b8aM)
imgur.com/a/EDG81)
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1553914)
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2271283)
imgur.com/IVqQm8V
imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
imgur.com/a/VcPJo
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)
i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg
i.imgur.com/fiQBwNr.jpg
i.imgur.com/sGegpdZ.png
youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/a/33unl
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/dcg3M)
imgur.com/dcjVpCD
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/q6mQs
imgur.com/a/hK4tS
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
my.mixtape.moe/aeyobn.webm
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png
imgur.com/a/I68t6
imgur.com/a/a4qhl
imgur.com/a/EnCyr
imgur.com/a/vfHVo
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
i.4cdn.org/cgl/1500180075649.png
imgur.com/a/IVOrO
imgur.com/a/aH3GS
imgur.com/a/iiRWj
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
imgur.com/a/ofv1s
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aqgqip.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
my.mixtape.moe/ibtfoe.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/dlqgjh.png
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
imgur.com/a/q9C3x
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg
f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg
i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/skgpnp.png
my.mixtape.moe/wyxtkl.jpg
imgur.com/a/OOMTI
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg
i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg
imgur.com/eorqnb7.jpg
imgur.com/a/bYwdJ
imgur.com/a/sZAak
imgur.com/a/gzIZf
imgur.com/a/2yJuI
imgur.com/a/1120U
i.imgur.com/H4w83os.png
imgur.com/a/2yTj2
i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg
i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png
i.imgur.com/w4mJtyM.jpg
i.imgur.com/VonhmEK.jpg
yande.re/post/show/210027
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/yrZng
imgur.com/a/kVKgG
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/fEEtj
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
a.uguu.se/lYWToxXtoTsT.png
imgur.com/a/BOcOA
i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
imgur.com/a/oceuf
blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU;
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or anything of our daughters Noire and Morgan giving the viewer a present or with my SI
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes. Or anything in this album.
imgur.com/a/0hDZj

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Rias in either of these two Mystic Codes from Fate/Grand Order imgur.com/a/bbtaJ

Or something like this picture imgur.com/a/ZcGM8

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Summer stuff especially, like watching fireworks or sitting under an umbrella at the beach. Thanks and have a nice day.

Good morning or afternoon!

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari eating something delicious that she enjoys!
It could be plat of ramen, spaghetti, or a sandwich.

Alternatively, she could also enjoy some nice ice cream or ice cream bar (during a hot day).

Though if you prefer to draw something else, go ahead! But please nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Dressed as a nurse (i.imgur.com/JvApJO7.jpg) or a neko nurse (i.imgur.com/yYxoWQ4.jpg)
-PoV with hand on her cheek, and she's grabbing the hand too (something similar to this: i.imgur.com/S1zrYXa.jpg)
-Trying to learn another language (spanish preferred)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir having her bangs pushed up and her forehead kissed by user,
OR:
-her and user sharing an umbrella in the rain
-her and user sharing an innertube i.imgur.com/w9KH5zV.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her summer school uniform lifting her skirt to show her panties with an embarassed expression similarly to this:
i.imgur.com/tsY7WbQ.jpg
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/bdiHmwA.jpg
Underwear reference: i.imgur.com/BCyf527.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this old outfit of hers:
i.imgur.com/coMibMi.jpg

Or perhaps Mai wearing a tight shirt that's straining against her chest with no bra:
i.imgur.com/KzLD4Ke.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Dear Drawfriends,

I'd like to see my dear Hane offer me a lap pillow!

Anything else cute is also welcome. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Missed the first part of my request by accident, fucking shit.

It was my birthday yesterday, so I'd like anything of Tharja wishing the viewer a happy birthday.

Happy birthday

Requesting Cyan:
-sinking her teeth into some strawberry sweets
-in the bikini in the ref (just the bikini part), maybe laying down with her top undone waiting for sunscreen, or one of the ribbons on the bottom getting undone
-in shimapan asking if the stripes make her butt look big. They don't because it already looked big
-Cyan drinking a strawberry shake while gleaming with Irisu who is drinking a raspberry shake sullenly
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Could just delete the post and properly post the whole thing, bwaka

Requesting my dear Anna in a body suit similar to this image of Sakuya from Touhou. Ref: i.imgur.com/li7Eb5m.jpg

That or dressed as "Magibullet Shooter Calamity" being extreme to the max. Calamity Refs: i.imgur.com/ttXV82J.png i.imgur.com/xwsisZs.png

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or particularly revealing, please.

- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully; Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

To the drawfriend that posted the lovely drawing of her in the sundress in one of the Sunday threads last week: Thank you so much, sorry I couldn't thank you properly then.

Requesting Watashi in an embarrassing situation, like her naked in bed and using the sheets to cover herself while blushing, or something cutelewd like that. Alternatively, her wearing an old school uniform that's gotten too small for her.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Happy Friday, everybody!

Requesting my darling Miia wearing Caster Scheherazade's outfit from Fate Grand Order. (imgur.com/a/yEP2u)

Alternatively, Miia in the Dancer outfit from Final Fantasy Tactics. (imgur.com/a/3b8aM)
Or Zhenji's outfit from Dynasty Warriors. (imgur.com/a/EDG81) Bonus if she's sitting down playing the flute.
Lastly, anything involving Miia in a contrapposto/hip-out or yokozuwari pose of sorts.
(safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1553914)
(safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2271283)

Anything else cool or cute would be definitely appreciated. Thanks again in advance.

Happy Celica!!!!!

Thank you

Eh, I'll just fix it next thread.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting him wearing this shirt. imgur.com/IVqQm8V

Is this the slutfu drawthread or something? Where are the good waifus?

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- POV handholding and smiling
- Dressed as Shiny Chariot (imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
- Wearing a sports bra and spats

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Slaine wearing a naval uniform or something inspired by that look imgur.com/a/VcPJo

I'd love to see anything summer themed where he's smiling too. Have fun and I wish you a great weekend!

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

Requesting my beloved Altair in Raider clothes, but whitout raider's helmet. Thanks a lot!!!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a cute summer bikini and blindfolded trying to split open a watermelon with her scythe.
• Wearing a cute button up nurse outfit snapping some nylon gloves on with a playful look at the viewer. Thighhigh garters and heart shaped buttons are encouraged but not required!
• Wearing a sports top and spats cooling down after a long workout.

I also wanted to thank the artist who did A apologize I didn't see the collage until after the thread died last week! A 90's kids collage was an amazingly fun idea and Maka looks incredibly cute and rad! That smug expression tops it all off! Seriously this an amazing effort and everyone looks so awesome!! Thank you so much again!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting something cute or lovely in PoV with my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my cute seasonal waifu Astolfo!

In 2 weeks will be my 4th anniversary with him so I'd like to request a POV dinner date with him.
Or maybe Astolfo blushing while being presented a bundle of flower.

Please and thanks!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting a smug Mint teasing a blushing SI! (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)

or Mint like this: i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful weekend!

The really cute one is just a few posts up, senpai

Requesting Hibiki playing with baby chickens.

Heya WWD, as Wednesday will be a special day, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit wishing me a happy birthday first thing in the morning

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Deed and myself in a recreation of this pic i.imgur.com/fiQBwNr.jpg
-Chilling under a beach umbrella and wearing Korwa's beach outfit i.imgur.com/sGegpdZ.png
-An idol from the 70s or 80s e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sitting in my SI's lap and playing video games, with my arms wrapped around her stomach and holding a controller of my own

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-a hypothetical image of what she might look like if she aged 10 or so years
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A recreation of this image, sharing a kiss with my SI in the heat of a moment. Optional: Filled with waifus of the artists choice. imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Wearing this black angel wing dress imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Cruising on a vespa with my SI

- Performing a Falcon Punch

- In a wedding dress that shows off her legs

SI Ref: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Posting for Shionfag
Requesting Shion eating pizza with a knife and fork and/or her wearing Jeanne's casual outfit from fate apocrypha: imgur.com/a/q6mQs

I'm up for Shion being drawn in swimsuits like these: imgur.com/a/hK4tS
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April playing a 3DS. Optional: also asking viewer to play along with her

Or Vigne make a cute pose with randoseru (elementary schooler backpack) on her back. Optional: then blushing heavily when realized user watching her at the back, grinning or trying not to laugh
A loli-fied version of her with randoseru is fine too

Alternatively, her in a comfy, casual clothes would be nice too
Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute of Vigne is totally fine and highly appreciated as well

Requesting Inori like this my.mixtape.moe/aeyobn.webm

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a black and purple version of this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png

Also soft-anchoring for the potential animation delivery

Requesting my waifu, Ivis. Possibly in one of the following suggestions:
• Dressed as Lucid making the same smug grins as Lucid herself. Either normal proportion or chibi are both cute.
Lucid Reference: imgur.com/a/I68t6
• Ivis as an inkling, since Splatoon 2 just came out.
Inkling Reference: imgur.com/a/a4qhl

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you ever find her original outfit difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Laharl from Disgaea, but wielding a staff (instead of a sword), and wearing a speedo instead of his boxers. Optionally: he can be barefooted.

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

Anchoring for . Good luck!

Requesting Rin stretching after waking up.

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Making the sounds of scientific progress.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Evenin' Drawbrahs,

I recently got an amazingly cute picture of Polt with a ribbon headband, it fits her personality so perfectly that all I want this weekend is anything cute of her incorporating that design.

I'm thinking along the lines of:

Looking embarrassed out on a first date (include me if you like but POV is fine)

Fixing the ribbon in her hair in a mirror looking determined.

Happily sitting down in a sundress for a picnic.

Of course I'm happy with anything cute you come up with.

Thanks as always my dudes.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing the classical style maid outfit from this ref ( i.4cdn.org/cgl/1500180075649.png )

- Inspecting a lace thong in a women's underwear store

- Sitting down, pulling a pair of thigh-highs up her legs

Any other cute ideas are also appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette happily wearing a simple gold wedding ring.
Alternatively, anything cute with her wearing only pantyhose.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Next week is our Fete Nationale (Our 4th july), so I'd like to see her being happy watching fireworks
-For the same event, cutelewd patriotic lingerie/bikini, or even naked with private parts hidden by baguettes if you want
-Being 100% comfy on a fluffy bear rug
-Wearing a cutelewd egyptian outfit (inspiration imgur.com/a/IVOrO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Kagura getting dressed, putting on a button shirt and necktie, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

I apologize for not personally thanking you myself last week. I was without internet access. Seeing this first thing when I got back was a much needed motivational boost. That pose was exactly what I had in mind, the slight head tilt, and only two fingers on her forehead. I'm not an artist so forgive me if I don't know the terms, but that style of rough texture and soft colors is easy on the eyes. Thank you for drawing her. I hope you draw her again in the future.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the outfits from Princess Principal, walking through a steampunk-esque town square.
imgur.com/a/aH3GS

Optionally, I would like to see her wearing a short midriff-exposing shirt and jeans, picking some apples off a tree.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

In Sakata Gintoki's attire imgur.com/a/iiRWj maybe also borrowing some of his traits or doing something Yorozuya related would be fun.
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Diana looking at a wedding ring on her finger happily, or pov of putting a wedding ring on her finger.
Anything happy, cute, romantic would be great too.

Thanks and have a fun weekend.

Misao's birthday was yesterday so i would like to request anything birthday related for her, could it be eating a cake, getting presents, etc.

Anything that shows her cute side is welcome, i am fine with cute-lewd stuff.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Humbly requesting Rikka in a summer version of her regular outfit, perhaps sleeveless, with a shorter skirt, and open-toed high heels.

Or perhaps something with a bit of foot focus, if you're interested in doing that, either barefoot or with stirrup leggings.

Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course, including lewd since she's a megalewd person.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who picks this up.

Requesting my princess Makoto in unbuttoned letterman jacket, wearing the shorts and a tank top underneath.
Jacket ref: imgur.com/a/ofv1s
Alternatively, requesting my Makoneko wearing a competition swimsuit, while stretching her arms before exercise.
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform.
References:
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Oh my god will you fix your ref

Its a fitting representation of the quality of the waifu

Requesting Tsubasa wearing her sundress while holding her umbrella, walking through a flower field. If possible, together with my SI.
Tsubasa's sundress reference: my.mixtape.moe/aqgqip.jpg

Anything beautiful would be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
Sword reference:
my.mixtape.moe/ibtfoe.jpg
SI reference:
my.mixtape.moe/dlqgjh.png

Hey buddy.

I'm going to have to hurt you on principle.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- performing a Latin dance. Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- playing basketball in her school uniform.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki working out at the gym in comfortable workout clothes like these for example:

comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

It’s July, time to save the world!
Requesting Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama and a chibi me in any of the manga’s covers, replacing the Earth with a pudding. Oretama refs: i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
-Enjoying a nice breeze or a rain.
-Being cool.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Touko as an astronaut and standing on top of a comically small planet. Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/skgpnp.png

Alternatively, her as a catgirl/nekomimi. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's also wearing a maid outfit or a shrine maiden/miko outfit.

If not those, then perhaps her with her hair flowing. A picture for ideas: my.mixtape.moe/wyxtkl.jpg

If you're interested in SI requests, I'd love to see the two of us cuddling together in bed.
POV stuff would be more than acceptable too, I'd really love to see her holding my hand in bed and smiling at me, like this: imgur.com/a/OOMTI
Any other cute couple stuff are great too.
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is fine. Thank you for considering my requests and have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Requesting Mai:

-POV with her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-washing the dishes while humming with a smile, wearing an apron on a bare top exposed from both shoulders up to her back and a micro-mini with a slight slit. Or just as she is in this image; imgur.com/eorqnb7.jpg but with a bare top and a micro-mini.
-wearing a cat girl costume;imgur.com/a/bYwdJ and looking really embarrased while saying cute things don't suit her
-alternatively Mai in a catgirl costume taking a kokeiken kenpo form; on a left body stance, hips lowered and both hands projecting like the claws of a tiger. As if she were a beautiful wild feline hunting down a prey.
-or Mai wearing a malicious witch-like smile with a red aura around her telling user not to get cheeky

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine as well. Please and thank you.

Requesting Rika dressed in this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
Or her dressed as a cute witch casting deadly spells, or summoning (cute loli) demons to fight and do wicked deeds for her.
Or any cute date moment in POV, like her cutely laying out a picnic under a tree.
Anything cute/sexy/cool of her is good too.

Joint request with Nanakofag, both Rika and Nanako solving a murder mystery together.

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in a Gantz suit imgur.com/a/gzIZf

Alternatively:
-Redraws of any of these images: imgur.com/a/2yJuI
-Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U
-Kyousuke dressed as Nakamura while Wham is dressed as Samoa Joe like this match card i.imgur.com/H4w83os.png

Requesting Natsuki in side-tie bikini, tying one side of the bottom up.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/2yTj2

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

So anyone got any requests that are shorter than the iliad?

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Stretching out her naked body and tail in front of a full length mirror, sauna, or pool
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit at the beach

I've got a rather simple one, my dude.

Plenty of requests are short, if you're too lazy to read you're too lazy to draw

There's probably like one page with only couple of words on it in the abridged version of less miserables too but I ain't looking through all that shit to find it

quit your bitching then

Requesting Nozomi from Elfen Lied doing one of the following, please:

- Sitting on a picnic mat while smiling at the viewer
- Fanning herself with a folding fan
- Wearing a classical maid uniform (Around the lines of this reference: i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)

Anything else is just as lovely as long as it's not overly lewd, though. Thank you in advance!

Requesting a PoV picnic with Fuuka or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting waifus with womb tattoos

I unironically would love that with a cute heart-themed one just cause I love tummies

With or without pregnancy? If with I may or may not be able to hook up like 3 anons with such a pic.

Not exactly tattoos, but I'm interested in something like a magic sigil instead.

Requesting an image of my Sawyer cradling a Black Labrador puppy like a baby, similar to this (except with her head in frame):
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg

Size of puppy can be varied, you can make him really tiny or bigger still (I think she's strong enough to hold him). Her red overshirt can be skipped for simplicity if you feel as such. Angle of picture can be from the front too if you want.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• Walking through a rainy landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation sign
• Wearing her bikini (see ref sheet) on the beach, but with her usual white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• Or just some cute pose like i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png which would serve to emphasize her slender, beautiful legs
• All things /k/ always welcome, e.g. going First Blood i.imgur.com/w4mJtyM.jpg or going Commando i.imgur.com/VonhmEK.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono sitting in a seiza position while patting her lap and looking at the viewer.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-Something I can use for a desktop/phone background
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pyjamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Eating Ice-Cream in the hot weather
-Wearing only a long t-shirt, similar to this imgur.com/a/yrZng
-Head pats
-Dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/kVKgG
-Light femdom with user, or POV preferred
-A catgirl is always great

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Sig from Granblue: imgur.com/a/fEEtj
-Putting on some pantyhose while wearing a business suit and pencil skirt
-Wearing a belly dancer outfit and shaking her hips
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Good morning, requesting my Tsubaki:

- unfastening her tie and collar to try and beat the heat; maybe her jacket off as well
- beachside, in a vintage red Cadillac convertible
- hair up and sunbathing
- looking eager and embarrassed in a summer dress

As always though, anything cute or summery is very much welcome! Thank you if you consider, and please have a nice weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her playing Splatoon or as an inkling, drifting on a motorcycle with Eurobeat playing in the background, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting anything of my angel being cute and perfect

Also, thankies so much to the drawfriend who drew me a great sketch last sunday. Im so sorry i didnt get a chance to say thankies then, i think the thread died or something but thank you so so much it was adorable and she helped me get lots of studying done this week

Requesting Popura wearing this costume from the second OP in a non-chibi form ( a.uguu.se/lYWToxXtoTsT.png ), her in a one-piece swimsuit or her in a raincoat in the rain.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Good morning waifuthread, hope you had a nice week! I'm probably only gonna be able to request today so:

-I'd love to see Akua as a Bloodborne boss, maybe something vileblood like the Bloody Crow or Queen Annalise
-I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lewd lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Her enjoying some fireworks at a carnival or fair.
- This one from the general.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

My darling's birthday month starts this weekend (he's a Leo and it's the only info given), so I'd really want to see something birthday related with him. Anything is fine as long as he's happy celebrating it but here's an album with more specific ideas imgur.com/a/oceuf
Thank you a lot if you consider, have a good one.

Requesting my beloved Kafuka please please please!

Thank you.

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Riding or petting a Dragonair.blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

- Her with her butt either growing at a fast rate or just extremely large.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Rozalin with a water gun, wearing a swimsuit under a white tied-up top and jean shorts while being a bit wet; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Dressed as the Hellion from Darkest Dungeon:
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
As the subject of this chart:
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Thanks.

Requesting Stocking wearing Mayuri's outfit, please.