Sad Desperate Trolls Now Attacking Black Panther Score on IMDb

Sad Desperate Trolls Now Attacking Black Panther Score on IMDb

themarysue.com/trolls-sabotage-black-panther-imdb-rating/

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-score-facebook-response/
comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/09/black-panther-stars-Boseman-speak-out-online-haters/
youtube.com/watch?v=7L_20_5QB5c
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/
exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facebook says it has shut down thegroup page that was recruiting members to help sabotage Black Panther‘sRotten Tomatoes score in an effort toalter the public perceptionof the film.

screenrant.com/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-score-facebook-response/

>sad
>desperate
>trolls
why always sad?
why always desperate?
why always trolls?
maybe people didn't like it, maybe rotten tomatoes bans those who give a negative review regardless of reason, maybe the faggot who wrote this didn't receive his morning cum shake
we'll never know

'Black Panther' Stars Speak Out On Online Haters Trying To Sabotage The Film

comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/09/black-panther-stars-Boseman-speak-out-online-haters/

I told you guys... they disabled downvoting.

fake and gay.
drummed up bullshit attack for attention.
noone cares about your gay movie faggot

You think people will take the time to sabatoge some movie critic website...

>hale-stern

Meant trolls.

>caring this much about a movie

>maybe people didn't like it
Blasphemer!

>(((Hale-Stern)))

wow could he make it sound anymore forced?

We need more far right movies. It will normalize our ideas.

Wtf I like BP now

Sad Desperate Leftists Now Attacking Anyone Who Has Valid Criticism Of Black Panther Movie, Grouping Them With Shitposters Working For Infamous Hacker Sup Forums

yeah that's weak. let the film live or die on its merits. or let black people have something good?

>myskinismyticket
I feel bad for the millions of minimum-wage theatre employees who are going to have to endlessly haggle with kangz who have yet again been told that their skin colour entitles them to free shit.

The Beastie Boys wrote about this 20 years ago

Best part, should have been shilling this for weeks

>AY yo *flashes arm* lemme in to dat 7fitty show dog

>what

>ISAID LEME IN DOG

>ticke-

>BANG BANG BANG RAYSIS ASS MOTHA FUCKA

this is starting to feel like ghost busters

When you fought in the Shill Wars of the 21st century and can tell your kids about it...

Fucking hell its just another movie which costs too much money and everyone will forget it ever existed in a few days.

>everyone that doesn't agree with our political agenda is a sad desperate troll!

Kek

How dare people attack this earth-shatteringly important comic-book movie!

youtube.com/watch?v=7L_20_5QB5c

>Priseisalreadypaid
>Prise
That first one is suppose to be "Price"; maybe you made the right choice niggers were never really good at grammar.

NEVER FORGET

WE WAS KINGS OF CINEMA FOR 24 HOURS

lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

Problem is if it fails on its own merits, they will cry racism is why. They will be saying that the white man be hatin on strong blackness troofs being shown n sheeut.
This is because they rely on someone pandering to their emotional insecurities, and the fact that Africa is s aseptic tank of failure.

Because your poor fucks are sad and desperate, yet too pathetic to find sympathetic, ya know?

This can't be real is it.

>there BLACK business
>there

Is the movie even fucking out yet?

#BlackPantherTrilogy bankrupt the mouse!

good that they tell me what to think of the people assiging bad scores to that movie. this way, i don't have to think about it myself. making thinkie-thinkie is a strain anyway.

The horror!
A bad review!

#metoo

I searched all over for it and only found it on meme places. The jew is real and really did like black panther and boasted about it but I think this quote is fake

You guys have them so much free press. I'm probably never going to watch that movie anyways because I hate superhero movies, but you if you guys just stopped maybe the pathetic sales would just kill it.

Not everyone is going to watch it thrice to virtue signal. Kek I should make a paki superhero movie.

>my wife's boyfriend

im with the romanian on this one.

>implying the nigger didn't steal the bike

Is this a trend in Us of A right now... to have a guy fuck your wife... what the actual fuck ... how is this legal

fuck that, we should push for a trilogy. if they lose money on one, imagine how much they'll lose in three movie gibs to avoid being called rayciss

Democrat and Child Rapist should be the same button

>implying

What is fun is that I found the idea on /leftypol/.

This movie is perfect, it make people show their true face. All those so called liberals who embrace literal Nazism when it is make by blacks... We can turn their opinion on this movie against them.

This guy will get hate for using the word arresting in a review about a black movie.

Heres the thing: comic book fans are usually the typical nerd outcast. They are usually socially excluded caucasian people. Its completely normal for these people to not identify themselves with the typical street thug/gangster that makes up for most of the socially excluded blakc people, therefore its completely normal for them to rage the fuck out when shit like this appears in "their universe". Same for women since these are usually the sort of people that prey on them IRL in the first place.

The fuck is the matter with the producers anyway? Obvious AF!

But all democrats are child rapists.

This is the most obvious fake outrage driven advertising I've ever seen, even more obvious than ghostbusters

Wow!
The homes been slangin a lot of pharmaceuticals to see those numbers.

>tfw you are visually arrested at a higher rate than whites

exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/

das not right crackah

dis grammar be's racist

>100% black is now considered diversity

Dave shilling

Too funny

down to 6.6 lol

oh no you di'nt

>4,966 people gave Black Panther a 10/10 rating. From there, everything seemed to even out
So how is this okay but giving it a 1/10 is not? Do those people even have any clue what they are talking about? Imdb is infested with retards and fanboys.

hahahahahahahaha

Or they are protesting the media’s pandering to blacks and the liberal whites painting this blaxploitation as the next Citizen Kang

Why do people care about generic capeshit with niggers so much?

subsided movie ratings is justice

They are resolving that as we speak

fucking 10/10

I gave it a shit review from trudeau’s Canada and I expect my aplogy from that article as a trans-two spirit, furry, left handed person

Fuck sake those 90 reviews are definitely from the actors and production staff involved in making the film.

they aren't even trying to appear intelligent anymore

This will be the first movie I'll ever rate on IMDB. I'll wait to pirate it first, though. I'll give the niggers a chance.

Black pride so fragile.

had to check for myself. this is fake

wypipo ruin everything. america should be ours

Are the wogs still losing their shit because of Ed "White" Power?

>america’s Truest and freest self is being ruled by African nigs while they get supported by basketball Americans while blacks people fly space ships and defend themselves with pointed sticks

AHHHAHAHAHAHA

They're caring about trolling; it's like sport.

This push button meme was supposed to signify a person trying to defend an argument that contradicts itself. You reddit monkeys can't even make a fucking meme correctly. Please, just go the fuck back where you came from you fucking pathetic russophobic schizophrenics

That's because diversity means anti-white.

This. In the past 10 years there has been a shift in political ideology of the average movie/gaming/tv production staff due to higher ups being primarily lefties. This resulted in movies and games being made primarily for lefties, which is only a small percentage of the country...which completely explains why theyre fucking going bankrupt

And what was the reason they do not mention

We need to push this harder

the jews are desesperate, they want to start the race war ASAP but no one take the bait for the moment so the illuminati planning is kinda disturbed

>there BLACK business
>there Black dollars
10/10 Poo

topbait, i keked hard

>Sad Desperate Trolls Now Attacking Black Panther Score on IMDb

by kaila hale-(((stern)))

are there any journalists that aren't god damn kikes?

>#WakandaRemigration

Oddly most of jews were holocaust survivors lol

kek

Nice.

that nigger should be picking cotton and having his back whipped mercilessly.