Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPEF6PQxow
youtube.com/watch?v=f9CSPjDNdU0
youtube.com/watch?v=awY08xOJuls
youtu.be/vPRfP_TEQ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oYNFUHWRnMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do jews explot kids for their political propaganda? is it because they are so used to human trafficking, pedophilia, etc, and so they see this kind of thing as minor?

(fuck alex jones)
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY

Absolutely spot on.

Fucking BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPEF6PQxow

small loan. you got to roll with the big kids, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9CSPjDNdU0

surprise twist- those 2 kids are gay

>(((Fine Brothers)))

Some of the biggest pieces of shit on Youtube. Learn about the shitstorm they caused when they tried to pull some jewish tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=awY08xOJuls

I hate TYT but they did a pretty decent job at explaining it^

I really like that. And I don't listen to rap.

I dont get it, the kids seem to like it?

Can't wait to see the great compilations of KIDS REACT TO 6 TRILLION JEWS GETTING VAPORIZED IN THE HOLOCAUST
I mean, there's probably enough material to work with right now

youtu.be/vPRfP_TEQ-g

On top of the exploitation, Trump didn't even pay them as agreed

Kids may not lie, but they are highly impressionable. A kid will basically be a mirror of his or her parents' opinions until a certain age.

>youtube

Also, I had never seen the video where he said the "war hero" stuff, but he makes a good point.
Getting caught or shot doesn't make you a war hero, if anything it indicates that you screwed up.

>dude just listen to the opinion of kids on who to run your country lmao
this country is fucked when people take this seriously

Do you understand english?

Ah I only watched the part where they actually watched Dahnald talk.

Anddddd?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

jews actually used trump

youtube.com/watch?v=oYNFUHWRnMQ
They already exist.

And what, puta?

Que veas el puto video entero primero y después opines.

Hazme cabron

Im sorta drunk now, but lemme explain why the kikes do this.

Its because the left; soleley revolves around muh feels. Logic is sexist, racist,misogynist and patriarchal so its bas.

Making your decisions by relying solely on your feelz will make you feel good and lets you virtue signal and brag to your other lefty friends about how much of an altruistic kind heartful god you are.

So ofcourse as a Jew you need to use kids as tools to tug on those heartstrings of those countless women into supporting your agenda.

Leftist men are literally soy cucks and failed men who follow their emotions rather than logic and pander along to whatever these women follow in the hope of being able to intwract with them and possibly get some pussy, so being a leftist is their coping mechanism, henxe the above applies to them too.

P.S Aint it funny how most of the so called ardent male feminists and nazi bashers on the left are getting as the very sexual prwdators, child abusers, rapists and molestors they claim the right wingers are?