Prison rape

Is prison rape just a meme or does it really happen to the extent that is pitched in the media? And if it is often, do prison guards really turn a blind eye?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukemyyfyag4
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers rape niggers all the time so what do you think?

From what I understand it used to be a pretty serious problem to the point that an investigation and some kind of congressional committee was created to look into it. Now they have all sorts of regulations and policies in place that are supposed to prevent it, no idea if it still happens or not. I imagine it does from time to time.

I was in prison in Australia for two years and I never saw anything gay or any rape

As long as murders still happen, and they do, you can expect prison rape to happen.

>politics

Worked with former prisoners for a government scheme and got talking with them. They all said bullshit but there were quite a few guys who were a lot less straight than they pretended to be.

Can't underestimate the perversion of americans.

>Sup Forums != politics
>Sup Forums == politically incorrect

ay, in ruski prisons that is a pretty usual case, but mostly used as a punishment for pedophilia or sexual assaults people were charged for

Or if they are weak soul faggots

The general consensus from anons who've been to prison and videos of ex con niggers on YT is that prison rape is not nearly as frequent as it is in media. Any man who fucks another man, or has a prison bitch, is typically shunned (to varying degrees) by his clique. Apparently, doing homo shit is frowned upon by virtually all inmates. They aren't intelligent enough to rationalize rape as a means of establishing dominance, and just think it's gay.

True. Contrary to popular belief, black people are some of the biggest faggots on earth. Although the reason they fuck dudes (or dudes dressed as women) is more to do with their carnal instincts, a lesser IQ also equates to a more primitive nature.

what for? betraying state secrets to emus?

Well American prisons have been supposedly pussy-whipped ever since Guantanamo was shut down so if that's the case, there shouldn't be any rape in US prisons.

Do not underestimate the normie sadism. So yeah probably overblown.

Did you glass a kangaroo?

Guantanamo was never shut down.

It only happens if you let it happen, it's not nearly as common as portrayed guards will stop it before it happens unless

1- you gay
2- you a cop killer
3- you a chimo

The quality of life in prisons is related to politics, faggot.

top kek

I axed my next door neighbour during a fight

There's more male on male rape in prison than male on female rape outside of prison, and that's with terrible definitions for male on female rape.

In Russia prison rape you?

I had a friend who went to prison for almost 5 years
he said he kept his head down and didnt talk to anyone that didnt directly talk to him
he said that he didnt hear of any prison rapes happening, but did say that there were a couple of fags that got passed around.

Black men love raping white men. For some reason whites are seen as STD free in prison. Trust me I was in one and saw it.

Care to explain what a chimo is?

He must've axed for it then.

this man is correct

It doesn't happen in jail. Jail is temporary (less than 2 years) and nobody really knows each other for very long, people come in and out all the time, and most people just stick to themselves.

In prisons (long sentences of more than 3-5 years) it only happens very rarely, and usually among the gay people themselves. By the way, outwardly faggy homos/trannies in prison are some of the toughest fighters since they are always getting into scraps.

child molester

Yes these days it's a meme. In the 80's not so much but now with the safe prison acts this has ran that to a halt along with extortion. Faggots choose who they give their ass to now in prison.

Child Molester (Chimo)

Crikey

If they are paedophiles, that's fine. Throw them to the dogs.

I can see the weakness aspect also. In my opinion, if rape in prison does happen on a grand scale then it probably arises due to two main factors:

1) Alphas marking dominance over betas. This is just basic humanity at work, lions rape other weaker lions in jungles and prison is the jungle of our world.

2) Lack of pussy. I think even the straightest men, if thrown into a state of isolation from females and sexual contact would eventually grow to be attracted to penis, even if out of basic necessity to satisfy urges. You take what you get.

In the US it's become less prevalent because so many families were filing lawsuits against the police for letting it happen

In Russia prison is literally the worst place to go if you are not well prepared to resign living with the most crooked people. Not to say those places change people forever, and when released, they are even worse than people they came in as.

Death is more preferable to my taste.

Makes sense. Thx

Happens but its not like 5 guys rushing you like in shawshank redemption. Its more manipulation like a child molester. Inmates buddy up with their victims and give them shit to set them under emotional pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukemyyfyag4

You get payouts in Australia if you get bashed in gaol, average is like $5-$10k depending on how badly you were beaten

Ever hear the story of Donny the Punk?
Its a good read.

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

Yeah we called that the Okie doke

it happens but not nearly as often as entertainment media says it does

I bet Martin Shkreli is enjoying it very much.

I don't think I agree with that. Most prisoners who serve time for long enough would probably be pussy-starved and wouldn't look down on someone going after a hole in the wrong park.

>Politics =fake
>Politically incorrect=real
Remember were living in upside down land.

lol
better not getting okie doked then.

>regret sex, not rape

Barry drops mic 2016

Barry drops soap in prison shower 2018

You go girl

my dad went to prison for molesting his 7 year old step daughter, they treated him fine in prison. all the horror stories are just media bs

ever thaught about a vasectomy?

Your dad should be hung for rasing a commie like you.

Niggers will rape anything with a hole
Men,women,children,animals and cars and furniture.

I'm fairly intelligent and I think it's just gay as well. It's fucking disgusting to be quite frank about the subject.

I would rape you, Jack

doesnt happen. i was in prison in the dark ages of the 80's and 90's in TDC on a "rock 'n roll" unit Beto I, and even then there were plenty of fags to go around for the other fags. most whites just chill, nigs play basketball, mexicans play handball. btw, mexicans are the gayest ones. they are always willing to hump a faggot.

>Is prison rape just a meme or does it really happen to the extent that is pitched in the media?

Its mostly a meme. 99% of prison sex is consensual.

If you're getting raped its almost certainly not because a dude was horny; but because you pissed off one of the gangs and they decided to send a message.

In that case he'd buy time with someone's bitch for a few packs of cigarettes.

Raping someone is going to set you up for retribution. There are much easier ways to get ass in prison.

let's break it down:
niggers do most crime
niggers are always muh dick
niggers love anal
niggers don't seem to mind going to prison

I'm going to break the cycle and have a nice normal family no abuse physical or psychological
He didn't really raise me he went to prison when i was 2 the cunt pressed charges against him 15 years after the fact destroyed our whole family

>I think even the straightest men, if thrown into a state of isolation from females

You're clearly a faggot in denial - even contemplating fucking another male is completely abnormal for a heterosexual male.

I haven't had pussy in years and I have never thought about arse fucking some faggot.

>Well American prisons have been supposedly pussy-whipped ever since Guantanamo was shut down
You're a jackass

>and even then there were plenty of fags to go around for the other fags

Do you not understand that they are MADE into faggots in prison. Usually starts with something simple like giving the target gifts, then using the gift as leverage to make him think he 'owes' you something. Then it's a one way ticket to gimp-town. There's a reason that niggers are more likely to become faggots, it's because they go to prison.

Also look up sexuality in Rome, where fucking men in the ass wasn't considered gay as long as you were the dominant one (i.e. the person getting ass-fucked was considered homosexual regardless of consent)

Thanks Ivan.

"For some reason whites are seen as STD free in prison"

The reason most likely being that they are not black.

shut your fucking dick sucker talking to me bitch before you get fucked.

what the fuck how old is /pol these days

Based Aussie at it again.

you see, it isn't like you're ensured to be raped if you go to prison. it isn't even as if you've got even odds on it.

you're not really THAT likely to get raped in prison...but if you're gonna get raped somewhere, statistically speaking, it'll probably be in prison.

but ye think less 3 dudes holding you down while you're force-fed a tubesteak, and more like what other folks have said. systematic manipulation, extortion, "protection", etc.

county jail wasn't nothing and i'm 5'10 125 lbs lmao, but everyone knows that county ain't shit

Not sure and never been. I had a friend go to county in California and he never saw anything like that but he was there for 3 months.

Another guy i knew who was renting out one of our houses went to state penitentiary in Pennsylvania and he said it was a problem. He was surprised at the overwhelming amount of gay sex in the prison. He was there for two years but swears he never got raped. Apparently manlets are trained to be bull preppers

older than you think

Man niggers are fucking stupid, making raping a prison culture when the majority is black, it's the same as shitting up your own neighborhood.

You sound like a fucking nigger.

A friend told me a story from when he was incarcerated in 2003, he was on the shitter in the back of the restroom area, a nog sat on the toilet next to him, lit a join and offered it, he starts smoking and my friend said the nog reach over to rub his back.

My friend did not welcome the gesture and lurched away, nog gets up and says I'll be seeing you later, later on a guard pulled my friend to the side and announced he seen what happened (at that moment my friend was thinking, shit I just got caught smoking weed), the guard goes "listen I don't care about the marijuana, did that man make you feel uncomfortable?"

He never saw that nog again.

Is it true if you have no tattoos then you get your shit pushed in?

i would be willing to bet that the average age is getting older. i most likely have children your age. my mother was red pilling me on this shit when you had to go to specialty book stores to buy the books. but, just like many single mother children i grew up acting like a nigger. i have moved on from that. i now make 6 figures working from home in a rural area, and i stay involved with my community.

I read about this in another thread too. Apparently prisoners entice newcomers with food and miscellaneous stuff like cigarettes to hook them in, before unloading the bullshit like telling them to fetch something for them and cleaning up the cell. Depending on their reactions to this treatment, the inmate decided on whether they are a bottom or top and if they're the former, they are raped.

It's mostly a meme, the dudes that want to fuck men have plenty of willing men to fuck and a lot of the rapes are just some dude's bitch getting pimped out. There isn't a whole lot of raping straight dudes.

I don't know, I'm a 28 year old virgin, as long as I can masturbate I wouldn't resort to fucking a woman.

> a child molester's son grows up to be a commie

Kek

the only fagsex i've witnessed in jail was voluntary sex between faggots. getting beat up was far more likely. then again, our compartment was mostly made up of robbers, thieves/burglars (me) and dealers.

no. not really
only person that got butt fucked was knocked the fucxk out

don't have time to give deatails I assume everyone else who posted earlier was a joke but I didn't read

it does happen but here its done only to some complete pariahs, like someone who was a snitch, pedo or child-killer

my brother did time and we had friends from crimeworld and many been thru prison

Yes it happens a lot but nobody gives a shit cause it happens to males, but the whole world goes nuts when god forbid a filthy female is being looked at by a male

when they say you're here forever they were not lying

I have heard rumors about guys sent to russian penal colonies(jail) there and their hair turning gray in a matter of days

siberia is still a place where a persons life has no value

True dat potato nigger. True dat.

So is this also the reason why black people hate homos so much? If that's the case, what does that say about Arabs?

The answer is it happens, but it is really fucking rare. Most sex behind bars is consentual between gay men and people who know boipussy is the best they can get.
Rape is seen as really taboo in prison culture. Usually it is only used as revenge. Most people in prison won't get into any trouble as long as they aren't socially retarded and they keep their heads down.
Facts about prison
>There are gangs of sex offenders that protect each other
>Adseg exists
>Guards watch in the showers
>The PREA lowered rape in prisons.

Whats this gif from?
My ex boyfriend was just out of jail. Before he went in he had a child and wife. He left her when he was in prison and came out gay. He used to tell me about the times he fucked murderers etc. He really enjoys men more than women now.

>I'm a 28 year old virgin
pussy feels amazing.

i feel you though, women are annoying overall and generally frustrating to deal with... but once you blast a roastie there's no going back pussy is the most addictive drug out there, unless you like dick instead.

Actually, female guards raping female inmates is very common

American history X. It is a really famous movie

Yeah the level of hatred for homos definitely correlates with the prevalence of homos, just like racism

>My ex boyfriend was just out of jail.
At first I was like "bullshit this is bait" but then
>He left her when he was in prison and came out gay.
And now I believe you.

Although it typically feels better to get yourself off, mentally its much more relaxing to blow your load in a girl plus she's forced to clean up your mess

there are enough fags that are willing to take it up the ass or give a blowjob for a few smokes that rape is pretty much non existent.

>If he struggles, the 'boob job' becomes more intense