Choose carefully, Sup Forums

Choose carefully, Sup Forums.
You can only pick one.

It's Yui, right?
Iroha Route: youtube.com/watch?v=Xekad_5iDZ4

>oregairu

sensei > imouto >>> anyone else I can't fucking remember their names

It doesn't matter, we know Yui will win.

YAHALO or Yui if not available.

Sensei = Irohara > Platonic love for sister > Shit > Rest

I pick 8man and become his bro.
Screw those sluts.

Imouto seems like it would lead to the least drama.

wtf does yahallo even mean? is she autistic?

Quick guess: portmanteau of yaho and hallo.

Yukino, no contest.

Iroha a best. A BEST.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

Why is she so ugly?

>yfw Harumodoki specifically namedrops Yukinoshita (though with an alternate meaning) and no one else
What did they mean by this?

sensei > yukinoshita > yuigahama > imouto
I haven't seen 2nd season tho, I'm afraid it will be bad

No contest.

Saika

In that picture it has to be Yui, Iroha is a close second place followed by sensei on the 3rd place.

There is no Iroha in that picture though.

Iroha

Worst girls. Should be deleted.

pleb taste

fuck off yuckynotard

I know, but i felt the need to say that even if she was in the picture she wouldn't be my first choice.

Still pretty shit taste

Only correct choice

I want to turn that cake into a Twinkie like a creaming machine at Hostess.

>Yukinofags
I can't wait until you fucks get BTFO and I have the last laugh. I will enjoy drinking those tears but I will accept apologies for flaming all these years.

Komachi

Sensei.

Do you honestly believe that ?

Shouldn't you be talking about yourself considering how you've been the one that has been doing most of the flaming?

That Yukinofags will be very butthurt when vol 12 drops? Yes. 100% without a single doubt. They are too stupid to understand the novel and they can't read the signs of what a 2+ year delay means.

No, I won't care since I know I will be satisfied with the ending. Also I haven't been doing most of the flaming, I am just one poster in threads that have anywhere between 80-200 posters. As groups Irohafags and Yukinofags do 95% of the flaming.

Bro, every time you post it's obvious as fuck it's you. We already know who you are and that you're a huge hypocrite. Why are you even pretending to be something else?

should wife the thirsty bitch sensei. could even be lucky with her turning out to still be a virgin.

nah, she was in a relationship with some gigolo that stole her money

People throw labels around and insults around. In any given thread people are called lots of things.

>that you're a huge hypocrite
Why do you think this?

Holy fuck she looks exactly like my ex who used to beat me up.

I might pick this up

>tfw irl hachiman

Main girls wins everytime

Irohafags are called cancer and you are called Yuipollfag. For the rest it's just the fandom being shit as usual.

I will go full Marie Antoinette on Sensei.

Beat you up in a playful, having fun sort of way? Or beat you in the abusive way?

Why would you wear a tiny hat with a bridal dress?

I know. Yui is the main romance heroine.

There you go again with that shit. I like this series and all of its characters but some of the fans are a little unpleasant. Those are the people who should ease up.
>cancer
Come on now.

Why WOULDN'T you wear a tiny hat with a bridal dress?

Thanks for ruining every single thread along with THK.

>I like this series and all of its characters
No you don't.

>but some of the fans are a little unpleasant
Like yourself. That's the point people have been trying to make to you for years. But fuck it, you never listen so what's the point.

at the gym when we were training she didnt held back at all and was black belt in thaiboxing. Always hit me in stomach when I did something she tough was stupid. Dont know how you classify that

>muh boogeyman

Main girl is Yukino though

Yukino aka best girl.

>Dont know how you classify that
you being stupid

but yuckyno is shit and worst girl

Excellent taste.

i thought that was reserved for irowhore isshity

Who the fuck is that? I use forced anonymous so I don't keep up with tripfags.

I do like the characters. I wouldn't read or watch it is I didn't. I like the main trio a lot, which is not something most people say considering the number of sidegirl fags. I don't know you would think I didn't like the characters. 8man is my favorite, Yui is my favorite female character followed closely by Yukino and then Komachi.

>Like yourself. That's the point people have been trying to make to you for years. But fuck it, you never listen so what's the point.
I don't agree with that. I have tried to make things better but sometimes others just get in your way.

Ofocurse its Yui

>I have tried to make things better but sometimes others just get in your way.

Just stop.

>worst girl fags fighting each other endlessly

That first post is just an expression stemming from years of abuse by a minority of Yukiunofags. I am mostly referring to them because they are brain dead shippers who don't care about the story. People who care will be pleased with the ending but not YukiHachi fags. These sorts have turned many people's efforts into nothing.

No one is fighting over Haruno, because she sucks.

Yukino. I like the way that she is slow to trust others and is very innocent and cute once you get to know her.

Ok, user-kun.

Story-wise yes but in the romantic sense she isn't. 8man is for Yui and Yukino is for Hayama. That is the reason for the delay. A minority of Yukinofags can't handle that.

>I don't agree with that. I have tried to make things better

Fuck off yukinoshta is for 8man

Read the novels man.

I am saying what I think is the romance end game between characters. Yukino is the main heroine on other fronts though and has received most of the development and focus. Yui has developed well but she isn't the focus. Oregairu is not a romance story to begin with.

I am saying that you are a hypocritical lying piece of shit and you have played a huge role in these threads becoming the shithole they are.

>Read the novels man.
they translated?

Yes. Read them and make up your own mind.

How is expressing what I think about one aspect of the series making things worse? I am only one user, I can't have possibly contributed that much to any fanbase.

I'd fuck Komachi.

Anyone who doesn't choose sensei is an absolute bottom feeder male that will never, ever please a woman.

Sensei is an old dried up piece of shit. Go for some younger meat.

Without a second thought.

>beta child lashes out because he can't handle a mature woman

Enjoy your cheating whores.

a shit

they all are cheating whores, that's why we have waifus

Iroha is literally the most loyal chick in this series and Sensei is a retarded manchild trapped in a decaying body that only cakefags with shit taste like.

>Iroha is literally the most loyal chick
>Iroha

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Didn't she confess to Hayato, and then jumped on the Hikigaya-bandwagon like after realizing she was a total loser?

fuck off cancer

>Iroha
>cancer
Not liking Iroha is pretty much confirmed shit taste.

No? What is this opposite day?

no hymen no diamond therefore Yuki, fuck the thots.