Race Realism Debunked

The reason for the IQ gap between Whites and Blacks has more to do with cultural/socioeconomic issues rather than race itself. Consider that mental tests from WW1 show Black draftees from a few Nothern States outscoring White draftees in several Southern States. After WWlI, Black and White American soldiers had children with German women. The children of these parents had identical IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

chapman.edu/our-faculty/files/publications/keene-jennifer/comparative-study-white-and-black-american-soldiers.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762790/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html
academia.edu/1971654/The_African_Origin_of_Ancient_Egyptian_Civilization
anthrogenica.com/archive/index.php/t-2147.html
wn.com/Y_Chromosome_E1B1A_Ramses_Iii_Sub_Saharan_Africa
sacred-texts.com/afr/we/we05.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992715/
youtu.be/vBXhtHpk0OU
sarkoboros.net/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-and-proteomes-at-saa-2017/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
youtu.be/ObU-izTgBco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sources: chapman.edu/our-faculty/files/publications/keene-jennifer/comparative-study-white-and-black-american-soldiers.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

Twin studies. It seems that around 80% is based off of nature, the other 20% nurture.

>literate black draftees

>IQ threshold for joining military

samples like that are worthless and don't anything

*don't debunk anything

Minnesota Trans-racial Adoption Study proved it's not to do with cultural/socioeconomic issues, negro.

>cultural
ie racial

The fact that you have to dig so deep just to get a doubt in should clue actual racists into your intellectual prestidigitation. Nigs gonna nig. It's played out forever.

Nignogs are Jewish golems. 0/10

Race realism is intended to distract from class awareness and perspectives on wealth distribution

The IQ test is not a valid measurement of overall intelligence I'll grant, but it is rhetorically valuable because it breaks the narrative of egalitarianism. Certainly socioeconomic factors and the nature of the questions asked both factor in to the average IQ which will be recorded in a human population. What people do need to realize though is that biology is the root and society is the flower when it comes to building a civilization. Due to the evolutionary adaptations of different human populations, certain groups will be more genetically predisposed to certain behavioral patterns.

In order for the gaps in IQ to be explained away by socioeconomic factors, the socioeconomic conditions of blacks in the USA (because they're the only stats I know) would have to be 2 standard deviations lower than those of whites.

They're not. Not even close. If you read the Bell Curve, he did these calculations. He eliminated all possible effects (through complex stats that I don't even want to begin explaining) leaving only the biological factors and the gap was still 2 std deviations apart.

Race is real. Statistical analysis (and simple fucking observation) proves it.

that explains why africans would not have invented the wheel to this if not for other people

Africans cultivated a culture that favored tribal tradition over progress. How intelligent they were as individuals took a back seat to worshiping their gods, upholding their sacrifices, etc.

I agree that it's retarded to identify as your race (when any race does it, including blacks), and I agree that there's absolutely nothing wrong with racemixing, but there certainly is an IQ difference.

Shit, I can't find the infographic...

Name one successful majority black country

IQ correlations:

Same person (tested twice) .95
Identical twins—Reared together .86
Identical twins—Reared apart .76
Fraternal twins—Reared together .55
Fraternal twins—Reared apart .35
Biological siblings—Reared together .47
Biological siblings—Reared apart .24
Biological siblings—Reared together—Adults .24
Unrelated children—Reared together—Children .28
Unrelated children—Reared together—Adults .04
Cousins .15
Parent-child—Living together .42
Parent-child—Living apart .22
Adoptive parent–child—Living together .19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

This is the infographic that redpilled me on this topic.

Black Americans are 30% white on average. Mix with a German woman (women carry most IQ potential, not sperm) and the child is average 35% black 65% white. The studies showed the mixed children has 5 IQ points differential. Close but not the same. Averages are good, but the extremes of IQ are the important factor.
I know 2 Masters graduates from Nigeria, from "royal" families, i.e the 1%, and they both have sub 125 IQs, and they're the cream of Nigerias educational system. They're smart, and hard working but they're not like the highly educated whites. The gulf is significant. Blacks very rarely have the 160+ IQ types required for great leaps forward in technology and discovery.
Have a look into IQ and the importance of the mother. Smart children only need a smart mother. The gut bacteria the mother transfers to the child is critical for IQ potential and brain development.
Look around you and be honest; black people really haven't contributed much. Stop deluding yourself. Mixed race children get most of their IQ from their mother, and if the mother is white, then there is your answer.

muh dick
muh dick

sauce?

Or you can realize that most of the wealthy people in the world are Jews and arrive at the same conclusion.

Niggers aren't dumb because they're poor, they're poor because they're dumb.

Did you even finish reading that wikipedia article? This retarded pseudo-science study is debunked right then and there. God I fucking hate you for making this thread.
Sage this slide-shit, ffs.

Shut the fuck up nigger you have zero evidence.

Ok I’ll give that to you. That still doesn’t negate the fact that northern blacks were intellectually smarter than southern whites.

I just provided two sources. Lmao

"IQ" is not a scientific designation for anything.

That one is simple. US army turned down all who fell below some cognitive treshold. Therefore, black GIs in occupational forces were not typical representatives of population.

>its 2018
>people still "argue" over well established facts, with phoney made up "counter arguments" which are based on nothing, just feel good speculation
>when the debate was already settled at least 5 years ago here
>and racial realism has won on all fronts

christ, why dont you cunts fuck off already

definitely confounding variables in this study, good point user

most people dont understand the influence of culture on a person, which usually goes hand in hand with race

I invite you all to skip with the non-scientific bullshit and watch this documentary about the truth about race. It will change your mind and life!

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

>The reason for the IQ gap between Whites and Blacks has more to do with cultural/socioeconomic issues
Yes and blacks have shit culture that they themselves created. Blacks will not adhere to white culture. Therefore race realism stands.

I thought Sup Forums was a board of free speech and debate, not your nazi echo chamber?

thats just your jew excuse to spam garbage on this board, you should be banned.

Exactly
Mostly this. Selective pressures encountered by Europeans of Indoeuropean descent did preserve many of the advantageous Neanderthal genes from the ancient hybridization with the original H. sapiens. Basal African humans totally lack these sequences while modern Africans are very low on them due to limited backmigration and lack of selective pressures to retain these genes.

You're not debating anything, nigger asshole, you're just saying you believe something and refusing to back it up somehow fuck off back to plebbit.

I literally provided two sources. Are you blind retard?

How does this debunk race reality :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

The SAT and LSAT is proof race realism is real.

We're talking about a sample size in the millions with every distinguishable variation and STILL blacks come out under no matter what variables you change

I think Jensen covers most of the issues.
Plus "black" in this case could range from full blown Africans to quadroons.
These could be comparing octaroons to whites.

ACADEMICS; PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Two "sources" from a fucking century ago before the discovery of DNA put a fucking loaded shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger, nigger asshole, no one needs your idiotic nigger babble.

You won’t get any, just a bunch of poltard neckbeards sperging out over actual evidence that debunks their entire racist worldview.

FUCK OFF NIGGER ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762790/
EVERY ASPECT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE AGREES WITH US
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY BOARD

Oh yeah lol

If you have the 'Morality and Abstract Thinking.png' please update it to this one. I made that image over a year ago and there is a part two that is always left out. This is the full story, images could not be included due to file requirements.

Nah not really most scholars believe that tge ancient Egyptians were nubian blacks but you don't believe it

Anyone worth his salt admits the differences in IQ are mostly genetic.
They have studied this to death, there is nothing environmental that we have discovered to increase IQ.
If you know of a solution go ahead and get a nobel prize,
the world is willing to pay you billions for the low IQ cure.

bait thread
>in all fields

It dosen't but race dosen't exist most of the differences you think of can be explained through genetic mutations, natural selection and climate adaptation

Especially the skulls, for example negroid skulls come in many shapes snd sizes some are smaller some are much larger but skull size is difficult for forensic anthropology to identify in the real feild beacuse of admixture

Of course race exists you fucking moron cladistics predicts it. Wherever cumulative selection for some genetic mutation occurs in a trend a race is diverging from the people who didn't have those cumulative mutations to one which possesses them exclusively. That is race. Now shut the fuck up.

No they don't. You are literally crazy and that is why nobody takes you seriously.

The Black-White IQ gap exists even when both races are raised in identical environments.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

It already got debunked, see:

Besides that, what real-world evidence is there for Africans being as intelligent as Westerners? There are no great scientists, civilizations, achievements, etc, which require a high average IQ.

>MTRS
>Rushton and Jensen
>color of crime
>human history
vs. study with
>selective bias (draftees, 3% of whites excluded, vs 30% of blacks)
>vague racial status (Algerian bastards are included in the stats, and "African American" in this time included octaroons)
>men and women being 8 points apart in spite of the general population being more or less equal
Racists utterly debunked

You haven't lived among niggers have you?
These people can hardly tie their own shoes.

Yes they do absolutely what you think the Egyptians were blonde hair and blue eyes? Lmao! There are many scholors that point out that they were nubians

monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html

They migrated out of Egypt and into sub Africa genetic test have shown african Americans carry 1/10 ansestry from egypt with them

academia.edu/1971654/The_African_Origin_of_Ancient_Egyptian_Civilization

anthrogenica.com/archive/index.php/t-2147.html

The genes of sub shararan africans

wn.com/Y_Chromosome_E1B1A_Ramses_Iii_Sub_Saharan_Africa

Lol!!!

>Several other researchers have been skeptical about the value of the study for illuminating the causes of racial IQ differences.

>Arthur Jensen has pointed out that the white girls in the study obtained an average IQ eight points below that of the white boys, suggesting a sampling error, because in the WISC standardization sample the average IQs of boys and girls are equal (among the mixed-race subjects in the Eyferth study, there was a small sex difference of 1 point, favoring boys). He has also noted that the IQs of the children's mothers and fathers are unknown, and that white and black G.I.'s in Germany were not equally representative of their respective populations, since about 30 percent of blacks, compared to about 3 percent of whites, failed the preinduction mental test and were not admitted into the armed forces. He further argues that the selective preferences of the German women with regard to sexual partners may have influenced the results in an unknown manner. Moreover, nearly all of the children were tested before adolescence, i.e. before the genotypic aspect of IQ has become fully manifested. Finally, Jensen suggests that heterosis may have enhanced the IQ level of the mixed race children in the study.[8]

>Rushton and Jensen have further pointed out that 20–25% of the fathers in the study were not African Americans but rather French North Africans.[9]

>military weeds out dumbest blacks from service
>quarter of "blacks" in study weren't actually black
>this is constantly touted by "cultural only" proponents

Sad!

This exact topic has been posted twice by the same user. How pathetic.

It would be nice if everyone was equal.
Why on earth would you think average intelligence would be the same among all groups of people anyway?
Why and how would natural selection even achieve that?

Egypt was Ethiopian in their own words

sacred-texts.com/afr/we/we05.htm

Ancient Egyptian nubian DNA

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992715/

Keep in mind that the recent DNA test of the Egyptian mummies were ones of the 18th B.C arab invaders of Egypt not the 2200 BC Egyptians that built the pyramids

youtu.be/vBXhtHpk0OU

>posting MULTIPLE threads with the exact same argument and premise

look at this absolutely fucking disgusting piece of shit

>

Seriously, you dont care about facts if you're going to make two or more fucking threads, you're just spewing shit that you take for granted, not here for any thoughtful conversation

You need your fucking severed head on a pike, you dumb fucking propaganda spewing useful idiot

>Yes they do absolutely what you think the Egyptians were blonde hair and blue eyes?
I never said that, you retard.

Ancestry of ancient Egyptians:

>sarkoboros.net/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-and-proteomes-at-saa-2017/
>Here we mtDNA and nuclear DNA from mummified humans recovered from Middle Egypt that span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the Third Intermediate to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians, who received additional Sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

TL;DR you are still crazy

Good one.

>quarter of "blacks" in study weren't actually black

Elaborate?

Hello mexicano, é foda ser pardo né?

>thought Sup Forums was a board of free speech and debate

So you post multiple of the same threads?

You really are a fucking disgusting piece of shit leftist, and the average white american male probably wouldnt hesitate to put you out of your misery, given the chance to get away with it

Hola que paso?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992715/
>Ancient DNA from Nubian and Somali wild ass provides insights into donkey ancestry and domestication

What?

Actually, I'm done with you.

at least learn how to be deceptive using stats so you dont get called out by the first 13yo passing by

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Egypt was Ethiopian in their own words

How does that prove that "blacks" are as intelligent as whites? And Ethiopians may have black skin, but they're not "black". Race is more than skin color. See:

>For example, east African groups, such as Ethiopians and Somalis, have great genetic resemblance to Caucasians and are clearly intermediate between sub-Saharan Africans and Caucasians [5]

>Most recently, Wilson et al. [2] studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci. Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental (racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander. The one population in their analysis that was seemingly not clearly classified on continental grounds was the Ethiopians, who clustered more into the Caucasian group. But it is known that African populations with close contact with Middle East populations, including Ethiopians and North Africans, have had significant admixture from Middle Eastern (Caucasian) groups, and are thus more closely related to Caucasians [14].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/

I'm not going to address the rest of your post as it's unsubstantiated nosense.

I’m actually larping dumbass. I want to hear real, irrefutable arguments that debunk these arguments Incase I ever run across a liberal that use these studies to disprove race realism. I’m doing this so I can rile you guys up and think critically about the validity of these studies. And the reason why I posted two is because people didn’t actually throughly debunk the studies at hand, they kept deflecting by posting info graphics and stupid memes

Wow, another one.

Embarrassingly pathetic, considering how easily debunked his argument is.

> muh throwing gibs at nogs makes them smarter
KILL YOURSELF

See

And it's not acceptable to post the exact same thread multplie times. Please fuck off.

Like i said that new 2017 study was really the "arab Egyptian" invaders of 1800 B.C not 2200BC those mummies can be easily explained

youtu.be/vBXhtHpk0OU

Blonde hair on mummies explained

youtu.be/ObU-izTgBco

Remember the ancient Egyptians migrated out of Egypt and into sub africa there are many different africans with different hair texture and skull shapes that developed beacuse of climate adaptation just beacuse they are all negroid skulls dosen't mean they are all the same in terms of size

And i think you are also missing the point here

So tell me what is "black" according to you? Larping Christian