imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 11
>Israel moves more troops to the Golan, triggering speculations of possible invasion into Syria
>Pro-Assad forces(Unknown which type) from Nubl and Zahraa are joining the Afrin YPG to fight the Turks
>Unconfirmed - Kurds are forcefully conscripting Assyrians to fight against the Turks
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - unconfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/former-qaeda-leader-in-syria-welcomes-israeli-airstrikes/
archive.is/nzGlp
twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/962687987401265158
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

juden out

AL MAWT LI IRAN
AL MAWT LI ASSAD
AL MAWT LI SOURIAH
AL MAWT LI /SG/

>Sup Forums getting black TURK posted

DEATH TO ZIONISM. DEATH TO TURKEY.

>160097951

HAIL ASSAD

Thanks for fresh bread mate

al mawt li m*lta

np

WIRD UMSCHWARMT???

Waiting for marriage.
True.

For what purpose? Is Black Panther out today?

timesofisrael.com/former-qaeda-leader-in-syria-welcomes-israeli-airstrikes/

>Russia loved their jews
your country is built on the fact that every single russian jew who could did flee imperial russia.

in syria anime girls are real

Kek again?

War with Israel by 2020 lads
archive.is/nzGlp
>Damascus air defence downed its first Israeli jet (F-16) ever, at a stroke changing the rules of engagement (ROE) with Israel and sending a clear message that it is ready for war and will no longer be silent on violations of its airspace. This clash has triggered the mobilisation of the Syrian army and its allies in Syria and in Lebanon, the Lebanese Hezbollah. The speed of the Syrian reaction was due to a prior decision taken at highest level among all allies operating on Syrian territory. These consider a possible confrontation may be inevitable if Israel has decided to respond and declare war. The violation of Syrian sovereignty is no longer an option open to Israel and the Israeli jets will no longer be able to carry out their usual promenades over the Levant without consequences.
>This shows that the government of Damascus – which lived in a state of war for more than six years – is ready to fight its battle with Israel and begin now. The Lebanese Second War in 2006 proved that air force power does not give superiority and does not finish off the opponent, Hezbollah, whose militants continued firing missiles and rockets consistently throughout the 33 days of war. The thousands of missiles delivered to Syria from Russia and Iran in the last years represent a major threat to Israel in the event of war, invalidating its air superiority.

>Hezbollah’s leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah also said that the new front will extend from Naqoura (south of Lebanon) to the occupied Golan Heights (south of Syria) and that tens of thousands of friendly forces from neighbouring countries and others from farther afield will participate in the next war.
It is possible that Tel Aviv does not want war today; it is confused and does not know where the war can lead at a time when its internal front is unprepared and its army will not engage in a battle whose results are slender and whose goal unreachable.

>The Israeli confusion was manifest as follows: firstly, it accused Iran of being behind the escalation. Next its military command claimed that “an Iranian drone infiltrating Israeli airspace was downed”- but it showed footage of the downing of a drone in Syria rather than in Israel. Iran denied the Israeli allegation. It was only hours later that Israeli command acknowledged the downing of its F-16 for “technical reasons” and the last verison was delivered correctly: the F-16 was “shot down while flying over al-Sukhna”, close to Tadmur.
>A Commander of the allied forces in Syria revealed to me that allied forces led by the Syrian Army Command agreed to ambush the Israeli Air Force, putting the Syrian air defence on high alert, ready to fire. Then, a drone was sent to the Syrian-Israeli borders, violating Israeli air space to attract an Israeli response. As expected, Israel sent its F-16 to down the drone and was hit on the border. According to the source, it is impossible for an F-16 to be hit over the Sukhna (the Israeli version) – clearly a lie according to the source – and was in fact downed near Kiryat Ata, east of Haifa, over 150 km away from al-Sukhna. This debunks the Israeli story as fake, an attempt to camouflage the fact that the Israeli jet was hit in Israeli air space, a direct challenge to Israel’s authority and a clear message to say: “we can shoot you down over your own air space if you violate ours”, said the source.

The shit in Afrin is reaching lolocaust levels of hilarity
>"WE KILLED 1000 OF YOUR FIGHTERS!"
>"OH YEA? WE KILLED LIKE 500 GAZZILLION AND BLEW UP LIKE YOUR ENTIRE TANK STOCK PILE!"
Fucking roaches, be they k*rds or t*rks they sure are funny

>“If a SAM-5 missile hit the F-16, it would explode in the air and nothing would remain of it. It was hit with a smaller but more modern and precise missile, capable of manoeuvring like the F-16s”, confirmed the source, who refused to give further information.
>“Hezbollah is not only prepared for war against Israel but is gathering all Palestinian and Iraqi factions to be united against Israel in any following war, but only if Israel decides to go for war. Tel Aviv may hold the initiative but doesn’t hold the timing to stop the war nor to control it”. According to source, Hezbollah is gathering the largest number of allies ever united in any war against Israel for decades.

>This “prepared incident” coincides with the 39th anniversary of the return to Tehran of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and the beginning of the People’s Revolution of the Islamic Republic of Iran (February 11, 1979).
>Syria is clearly defying Israel and is looking for a confrontation. Its military command exaggerated the outcome of the event when it said its defence system downed more than one Israeli jet. At the time Israel was confused, trying to hide the event for two hours.

>It is no coincidence that the atmosphere of war is escalating in the Middle East following the signing of Lebanon’s oil investment contracts with a consortium of companies from Italy, France and Russia for Blocks 9 and 4, despite Israel’s objection to this investment and America’s failed attempt to mediate. Israel – apart from being unprepared for a long front escalating from Naqoura to the Golan – is also investing in oil and gas drilling and wants to revive its own economy.

I like you. I will take a church going, chastity keeping, god fearing Catholic over a lying, deceitful, manwhore "Muslim" anyday eeryday.
Atheists, bugmans, globalist piece of shits also disgusts me.
Not many who honors their oaths remained, such is the life in the zone.

I want to see houthis shoaing the kikes

Threadly Reminder.

damn who else read this with goosebumps?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whoa Malta, how did you change the colors?
Newfag here.
;-D

>“If a SAM-5 missile hit the F-16, it would explode in the air and nothing would remain of it.
>what is proximity fuse detonation

Please stop.
>80% sure you're Doc
>20% sure you're Mark
Which one is it?

Good evening lads, what's new ?
Allah Syria and Bashar !
>Tfw not downing Israeli jets while a cutie eats me out
>Tfw not liberating Idlib hotties
>Tfw not joining Suheil in the sexual liberation of Syria
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Itd be worth something if that poster wasnt a kike shill

simper more, maybe theyll like you and stop calling you a roach

>In a statement ISIS Hunters acknowledges loss of 20 of its fighters killed by US in East DeirEzzor (claiming they were fighting IS). Says "no difference between ISIS and Kurds, same militants", will both be "hunted".

More dead Asshats incoming.

I honestly don't know what/who Doc or Mark is but I'm sure you'll not believe me

Satan trips still reinforce.

Why are you posting about other subjects? Youre supposed to continue doing damage control about the Israeli plane

Please, entertain us, faggot.

s

Can't beat The Assad.

You are over your internet time autistria

S

>No response

don't be lanka 2.0

First for tactical nukes being used within 90 days

S
Tfu

lol

>simper
I was going to call you a niggermutt, but I didn't know that word before.
Surprisingly, very concise word for business in general.

The plane incident was a success as it allowed Isreal to blast strategic targets and garner more support.

In fact we are probably sending them some more F-35s on order right now.

Thanks man.
The feeling is mutual.
Cafeteria Catholics are the worst.

I'm angry now

>Erdem Mut

thats more like it

Not enough shekels to treat your severe case of arthritis?

israeli's veneer of invulnerability is peeling away

>Cafeteria Catholics
My sides.
The saying for the phony cultural Islamists around this land is"tatlı su müslümanı" or "freshwater muslims".

why

Don't fuck with The Assad.

?
There should be 99 other threads for you to shipost around.
>delusional nigger who thinks he is Türk spams /an/
>mfw

KEK
Kara Booga is truly a just God.

No matter, they have hatched a new batch of roach eggs almost immediately after that.

So what's up with the news about heavy Wagner group casualties? Is it bullshit or confirmed?

>muh safe space

there are 99 other threads where you can act like a simp to western flag posters

KARA BOGA

The German Jewish Left criticised Israel for war mongering.
German antifa: the Jewish Left is antisemitic.

Wtf? I don't understand

Nowadays they are to common a breed.
Seems like Kara Booga couldn't escape from the m*ds this time.

>Antifa
Is a rabid dog.

You dont understand the west is in a civil war of globalists vs Rothschilds?

left was taken over

>You dont understand the west is in a civil war of globalists vs Rothschilds?

How are the Rothschilds any different than Globalists?

>leftists infighting
Why are you surprised in any meaningful way?

Israel is a staunch ally of the United States.
We support its right to defend itself from the Iranian-backed Syrian and militia forces in southern Syria. We call on Iran and its allies to cease provocative actions and work toward regional peace.

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/962687987401265158

Based.

F
RIP

Its all downhill for Israel now

Typical Trump "white supremacist" stuff, nothing new here

>bothering to answer to the ırk haini

>Drumpf literally abandoning Israel

JUST

Anyone care to fill me in on the Ghouta pocket, and that government salient that stretches to downtown Daraa? Why have they been stalemated so long in those places?

you do understand if they don't directly name that shooting down the plane is bad it means they call you stupid for losing the plane, right?

neither provocative nor challenging, at this point. Business as usual for best goy

Israel is a rothchild creation so any entity which opposes it is globalist. USA is also made by them. So you have the EU against Israel meaning they are globalist against nationalist control. Basically i think nations are tired of being US vassals and want out.

>we support its right to defend itself from ... in southern syria

lol

I love it.

No i still don't get it
By who, Hitler?
How can someone accuse jews for being antisemitic?

At this point the next holocaust will be done by the tge german left.
>Gas all the jews they are all antisemitic

>words words words
Based

>Israel is our ally
>Israel is our master

also fixed

I’m glad Trump didnt ignore the situation. Calling out Iran and reassuring Israel is a good move. The last thing Iran wants is maddog blitzing to Damascus over a drone. I think this will be the last time Iran directly provokes israel for the time being.

Iranian backed militias in Syria you brainlet.

more like cucked
There is no way around it, getting shot down over our own airspace, by a fucking s200 of all things is an epic fail.There is no way to do even mental gymnastics in order to make it somehow not fail.
This country is cucked, with a cuck as a leader.
Leave the train while its still on tracks.

So Syria then

Not surprised but actually confused.
They accusing jews beeing litarly hitler and afd enablers

Just lynch Bibi, because apparently his senility has turned him into an autistic sperg

You really believe that the Rothschilds are against Globalists?
Globalism is cool as long as it is against any other country except Israel. It's not that difficult to understand

What right does Israel have to be in Southern Syria to defend itself against anyone in the first place? Fucking mutt slave.

>Iran/Syria/ Russia double down, cuck Israel
>Jews cry to the US.
>full deployment of US troops with kurds, cuck Turkey

You heard it first

are you going back to poland?