I consider myself an alpha, and I game on my free time. Whats so gay about Switch?

Plus its much better with the black-gray joycons. Fuck the default

it looks pretty decent, but when does an adult ever have the chance to use a handheld console?
cant justify that price for an exclusive shitting console that i will use for 5-10 minutes each day.

you're clearly disillusional if you're playing switch

i'm dead serious, you have no idea how others perceive you, you're not alpha

Whenever that same adult has the time to sit on the couch and watch TV/any other free time.

I can split gaming time with something like reading more evenly, and without having to move. Its practical.

>calls himself alpha
>asks for validation from a bunch of suicidal obese betafags

Alphas don't care about how others perceive them. Plus its not like I go to social gatherings and whip out my nintendo lmfao

I'm obese. So what? Still alpha

It's whole thing is that it's a hybrid and can easily be a home console. I almost exclusively play mine that way, yet have also found opportunities to use it in handheld. However the games do feel very childish. Even as a kid I thought Nintendo was pretty gay and preferred Sega and the Genesis with its violent, difficult games.

Growing up I never realized how fucking piss easy almost all SNES games are, especially compared with how ball crushing hard Genesis games tended to be. Chakan the Forever man is the 16 bit Dark Souls. My Switch just sits in its case. Nintendo shit holds its value really well. You'll probably be able to sell it years from now for about or more than what you paid for it.

Cool, I heard this Labo thing is the coolest thing coming for the Switch. Can't wait to play with some cardboard.

It is a soyboy machine

What games do you play OP?

you shouldn't be playing the Switch

you should be raising white children, and hitting them with a switch

The input lag and it's on computing power is on par with ps4 and xbox360

Just because you consider yourself alpha doesn't mean you are, Tyler

ps3 damn it

ever heard of a gaming laptop? it can also emulate nintendo games if you want to squeeze that soy out of you

I know that most nintendo fanboys that play splatoon and Lab-O are giant soyboys, but why would I be one too if I just wanted to play Mario Odyssey (the third best game of ALL TIME according to metacritic) and the upcoming Animal Crossing title?

I don't think me wanting to playing games from my childhood like animal crossing is a soy-filled decision.

>I consider myself an alpha
Are you even fit?

I grew up on Genesis myself, not SNES.

Switch games can be ball bustlingly hard too. Odyssey has brutal platforming levels outside the main game. Not to mention Skyrim on harder difficulties

Haha no, that's not how it works.

>Alpha
>whips out a nintendo switch out in public

lmao thanks for making my day you mentally stunted manchild.

There's nothing particularly wrong with the switch.
It becomes faggotry when it makes you unhinge your jaw in an attempt to virtue signal "I like this thing and you probably like this thing so by proxy you like me".

Oh, honey... You are not an alpha, you are a Nice Guy™.

>fit
I meant; do you even lift?

>He doesn't game on the PC
Pleb

85+ hours in Zelda since Christmas, come at me.

It's for children. Plain and simple

I'm obese and have a ponytail. I don't get why you virgin losers give a shit if I game on my Switch in public.

>*bing* *bing* *wahoo*

keep living the stereotype my dude

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with the Switch, in fact I would much argue the opposite is true. It's a Sup Forums meme disguised as a Sup Forums one. We should still ridicule infantile behaviour, which is prevalent in videogame culture regardless of the platform.

I remember the time when a ponytail was associated with spanish/italo stallions who would fuck your wife

Bait overdrive.

Ok i'll be srs for one post.

I'm in undergrad, military veteran. I play Skyrim, MK8DX, Odyssey, Fire Emblem, and play SSB4 comp. I lift 3 days a week, read often.

If that's true, you're doing fine. Just don't promote vapid infantilism. Also the Switch is patrician gaming regardless of soyboys.

It's a toy and so many adults are acting immature about it. The fact that I saw a grown ass stranger told some kid to shut the fuck up in Gamestop because he said Skyrim was better than Breath of the Wild reaffirms my stance that Nintendofags are infinitely worse than Undertale and nu-Star Wars fanboys

There is nothing wrong with the switch, however, there is something horribly wrong with a bunch of 30 something year old men acting like children over it. This system was made for kids not adults.

I had a feeling it was the fanbase.

le leddit faggotry comes to mind

I own a switch but haven't opened it yet. Waiting for Metroid Prime 4.

I got my switch last month and I have 35 hours in Skyrim. When I read online this doesn't seem like a lot

Dark Souls: Remastered is coming to Switch in May

its the console of soyboys wait for the emulator on the pc

This post reeks of Sup Forums. I just don't get this fixation with Nintendo. Do you think Xbox or Playstation is a better alternative? What a odd thing to argue. Purely from a commercial point of view, Nintendo does a lot of things right and delivers solid gaming experiences. Videogames are all toys, consoles are all toys and even computers are toys in the hands of most people. To argue that Nintendo is an especially bad offender is such a silly thing to do that I'm compelled to redirect you to whenever I see this myopic meme being posted.

>alpha
>plays video games
PICK ONE PAJEET. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Video games are for children. You might as well play board games with the rest of the numales

Why would you play on the switch when PS4 and One are much more powerful consoles and have a much more extended library to choose from?

>emulating nintendo games
it always sucks post snes because they make weird controllers to counter emulation

I cant say a thing, I sank 100 into it in autumn. Now 99 hours in XC2, about halfway through.

>I just don't get this fixation with Nintendo
Nintendo is milking manchildren bux and encouraging their behavior
>Do you think Xbox or Playstation is a better alternative?
They have games more suited for an adult audience
>Purely from a commercial point of view, Nintendo does a lot of things right and delivers solid gaming experiences
Yes, which I also find abhorrent. They're no better than the cigarette and alcohol industry getting most of their sales from addicts
>Videogames are all toys, consoles are all toys and even computers are toys in the hands of most people.
Videogames are a medium that provides entertainment, much like books and tv shows. The Switch, however, advertises itself as a toy for manchildren
>even computers are toys in the hands of most people
I don't see toddlers playing games from Paradox Interactive or simulators. There ARE GAMES for children, but adults also have a mature list of games to pick from

>To argue that Nintendo is an especially bad offender is such a silly thing to do that I'm compelled to redirect you to whenever I see this myopic meme being posted.
That right there, proves that you have no understanding to why people ridicule the Switch and it's users so much

>Nintendo is milking manchildren bux and encouraging their behavior
If I recall correctly, one of the main selling points of the Switch pointed out by the Nintendo NA president was the parental control. While I don't think you're completely wrong, I think your argument is disingenuous. It can very much apply to the PS4 and the Xbox. Also, Nintendo isn't just milking the "manchild", it is milking everyone. They will be at the top of the market again in 2018 and that isn't a fluke.
>They have games more suited for an adult audience
We'll have to agree to disagree, user. And this is a bit unrelated but if there was ever proof that the gaming industry was coopted by ideologically compromised leftists, look no further than the triple A industry in those platforms.
>Yes, which I also find abhorrent. They're no better than the cigarette and alcohol industry getting most of their sales from addicts
Have you ever met a CS:GO addict?
>Videogames are a medium that provides entertainment, much like books and tv shows.
I don't think you're wrong but if you're right you shouldn't disregard the gaming experiences provided by Nintendo. If they provide good, wholesome experiences for the young ones, that is a plus in my book. If they manage to have mainstream appeal on top of that, good on them.
>I don't see toddlers playing games from Paradox Interactive or simulators. There ARE GAMES for children, but adults also have a mature list of games to pick from

>That right there, proves that you have no understanding to why people ridicule the Switch and it's users so much
This is true. I don't even game in a computer. But I like knowing that Nintendo is doing fine.

>I don't see toddlers playing games from Paradox Interactive or simulators. There ARE GAMES for children, but adults also have a mature list of games to pick from
You can't make this value judgement. Games that don't appeal to you aren't necessarily just games for children.

I reiterate: we all have a problem with infantile behaviour. It has nothing to do with it being Nintendo or not. It is all just a simpleminded Sup Forums meme. Just ridicule the soy and move on, there is no need to make this asymmetric shilling for Sony and Microsoft.

The console is fine, its the games that arent. Nintendo is faggoty and childish

>If I recall correctly, one of the main selling points of the Switch pointed out by the Nintendo NA president was the parental control. While I don't think you're completely wrong, I think your argument is disingenuous. It can very much apply to the PS4 and the Xbox. Also, Nintendo isn't just milking the "manchild", it is milking everyone. They will be at the top of the market again in 2018 and that isn't a fluke.
I have anecdotes, but I won't waste your time with them. I can't even argue that point, either because their surveys on the userbase for pic related because the samples are too small with little detail on the user base aside from their age and gender
>And this is a bit unrelated but if there was ever proof that the gaming industry was coopted by ideologically compromised leftists, look no further than the triple A industry in those platforms.
The Witcher 3 and Halo series have adult elements that most of the Switch games do not have. Kingdom Come for the PC is also supposed to be "based," as other Sup Forumsacks described the highlight of this game they're shilling, without forced diversity or Leftist ideals
>Have you ever met a CS:GO addict?
CS:GO is a child's game, with a lot of the Userbase playing it being teens/ college students. They're a lost cause, with Valve allowing gambling sites to exploit their userbase especially the younger ones.
>This is true. I don't even game in a computer. But I like knowing that Nintendo is doing fine.
Kewl

>You can't make this value judgement. Games that don't appeal to you aren't necessarily just games for children.
But I can still ridicule consumers who buy games intended for children
>Just ridicule the soy and move on, there is no need to make this asymmetric shilling for Sony and Microsoft.
You can attack the Soyboys, but more will eventually refill their ranks. You have to attack their source. I don't support Sony or Microsoft either. Fanboyism is a manchild trait.