Don't know how to fish

>Don't know how to fish
>Don't know how an engine works or how to fix one
>Don't know DIY
>IKEA manuals give me headaches
>Don't know first aid
>Don't know how a gun even works
>Never planted or grew a thing in my life

Why am I so useless lol? I have a good degree and work at a Big 4 accountancy but I'm fucked when it comes to practical shit.

I'm not even just describing myself but about 99% of my friends too.

Lack of father figure

Probably too much soy in your diet

I can write a decent essay though.

kys it's already too late

learn to do it, no excuses

You are typing this out on quite literally the largest and most accessible source of information ever in recorded human history. At this point you’re just making excuses for yourself.

Citizens in modern society specialize. You could learn those things if you wanted to. Hell, you could learn better than those who only learned what their parents taught them, since they'd have been taught by an amateur and you can learn from the pros via youtube.

Just make sure for any hobby you don't get sucked into the expensive kit dickwaving contest. Buy harbor freight, not snap-on. No, you don't need a $800 scope, despite what the guys at the gun range tell you.

Then just learn dude, none of that stuff is that hard and you can find endless tutorials online. In 2018 ignorance is a choice.

This. Along with immigration, lack of fathers are destroying the west.

I'm not saying you're personally destroying the west, OP.

It's just the time man. I've just been too busy looking at spreadsheets, doing essays and studying for exams you know what I mean?

It's only after reading all the outdoor shit people here (especiall muricans) get up to, that I was like shitt, I have to pull my head out of my ass lol.

>Don't know how to fish
>Never planted or grew a thing in my life
>Don't know how a gun even works
These are pretty easy things to learn my dude.

Buddy, you are an accountant. This job exists for centuries as well. It's older than an engine or fucking IKEA. No shame in it.

>accounting
You’re job has existed since practically society itself has been around. It’s also a stressful job.
Now I’m saying that, do you have any off-time that you can be learning these things bit by bit?

Thanks Brazil bro. It's a lot of training and hard work too. I guess the inferiority complex stems from all the people here talking about how great blue collar jobs are and how doing active shit with your hands beats working in an office.

put into google how to fish
how does an engine work, how to i service my [input car here] (or RTFM)
don't know DIY? are you fucking serious
IKEA manuals are for kids
don't know first aid, most people don't.
don't know how a gun works? it's a simple point and click interface.
Never planted or grew a thing in my life.. but a pot, buy some potting soil, buy either seeds or a sapling, water the fucker and give it some light. (read a guide on google)

Google can teach you half these things, half decently if you can read and follow instructions, even if you fail, you'll at least learn something.

You have a degree and work at a big 4 accountancy, so you're not dumb, you're probably not inclined.

>fishing
You just fucking put bait on a rod and hang out.
my fuckin 10 y/o cousin learned by just baiting a rod and going to bridge near his house
>engine
That takes some doing and light study to get the fundamentals
>DIY
very vague. do you just not how how to do anything?
>IKEA
stop playing so many video games and just have patience
>First aid
bandage + disinfectant for cuts
realign bone as much as possible for breaks
have antibiotics on hand
>Gun
Contained combustions and simple mechanics working together
>Planted or grew
don't overwater and you'll be fine if it's just a flower or some shit

>Know how to fish (well the gist of it anyway as my dad always took me there)
>Know how the engine works as i have swapped 3 engines in my cars
>Never bought IKEA
>Have done first aid 3 times (not on a real person): high school, car school and uni
>We have conscription here, so was in the army for 12 months. Have shot handguns, shotgun, machine gun, rifle. Don't own a gun myself though
>Have planted plenty of things

I have uni degree in systems analysis yet i am jobless because i'm lazy as fuck

What do you do in your free time?

Never let Sup Forums make you feel insecure
I guaruntee most people on here are either underage, trolling, or pretentious assholes who haven't really done anything with their life

This is the price of granularity in specialization...doctorate in esoteric matters at hyper-abstraction
sadly...cannot feed oneself without assistance.

this, OP is a cuck and should learn to use youtube for "how to" videos

>>Don't know how to fish
>>Don't know how an engine works or how to fix one
>>Don't know DIY
>>IKEA manuals give me headaches
>>Don't know first aid
>>Don't know how a gun even works
>>Never planted or grew a thing in my life

learn

Nothing much. Every morning i wake up, take a shower and go downstairs outside to get my morning coffee and fresh hot buns at the cafe across road. Then i come back and see what the stocks (including crypto) are doing. I have some money there. I still have around $30k worth of bitcoins (as of now) and some money in other stocks, oil refinery related only. Then i sit all day behind my pc and watch tv. 3-4 days a week i go out with a buddy or two to get some drink. And the cycle as been going on like this for the past 5 years.

Good news. Everything you listed can be learned, at least to a basic degree, in a day thanks to JewTube. Literally the only thing that mind virus is good for. Learning how to fix an engine is kind of on a need-to-know basis--I learned how combustion engines function, but I didn't know how to fix one until my mower died.

Don't worry too much about what you don't know. Most of the essential knowledge is zipped up in your brain. Once you NEED to learn these things, you will quite fast. Or die. That's life!

I dunno, why are you so worthless? You only have yourself to blame fag. Maybe get off your ass on the weekends and go learn a hobby

Its all to make you dependant on those in power when the time comes, otherwise continue helping those in power secure the future with your degree, theyll pay you a bit more than others for helping them. Probably wont happen in your lifetime but the second they dont need a human to do what you do youll be tossed aside, and live life as a child dependant on those in charge.

Man, with a 5 year gap I think you're fucked mate.

This is the problem with people like you- you don't understand cause and effect. You are alienated from the world around you.

"Common sense" originally meant "the sense of the commoners" because commoners were the craftsmen, etc. It's not common in the sense that everyone has it. Very few people are capable of it without training. In our society, you can go through your life without ever managing to acquire common sense. It's actually preferred in school to keep the students completely lacking in sense so that they will never be able to consider the results of their actions and beliefs.

This is what you do- you buy yourself some power tools. A table saw, scroll saw, drill press, nailgun, and you start building birdhouses or chairs or whatever. It's a fun hobby and you will build your mechanical reasoning, i.e common sense.

and cut down on the soy faggot.

You're right. I actually have this degenerated feeling and fear a lot taking some job interview. And becauseo of this fear i would never get a (field-related) work.

nice!
Been doing that type of stuff + uni for a couple years
Not that you asked, but try art, can really enrich your life

>You are typing this out on quite literally the largest and most accessible source of information ever in recorded human history.

So fuckin what? browsing the internet doesn't give anyone common sense. It does build anyone's ability to reason mechanically.

>Citizens in modern society specialize
checked.

Wrong- slaves in modern society specialize.

Then fucking learn to do those things!

Seriously, put down the soy latte' and your joystick, go buy a fishing pole, head to a nearby lake, and toss that line in!

Go on Jewtube and watch vids of how things work.

Go on Jewazon and buy some books about how things work.

Just get the fuck outdoors and experiment with how things work.

NEET's and soy's have no excuse but themselves. I can repair pretty much anything around the house, and even a lot of electronics. I have no formal education of doing so. I just pick up skills as I go. If something breaks and I don't know how to fix it, will research it until I do.

No excuses gentlemen, most of us Gen X and above have been raised by women, and taught by women. That only means you need to work extra hard to find "the path" because no one in your life is likely to hand you the keys.

Take up hydroponics. Keep things cheap and you'll quickly learn about growing plants. You can do it by floating styrofoam cups in a casserole dish on a windowsill even.

You are the faggot that is wrong with this world.

>No shame in it.
there's plenty of shame in having your girlfriend fix a flat tie because you don't know how to.

>don't know how to use the internet to teach myself and instead use it to cry about how much of a bitch I am

You could learn if you really needed (or wanted) to
Modern people always say "BUT MUH JERB" however the truth is that you can always make time rather than making excuses.
You are not your job

How is that even possible? The fuck do you do with your free time?

There’s LITERALLY no excuse to not know how to do these things. Your god damn phone holds more knowledge than every library in the world, and you don’t even know how to fucking fish? Neck yourself, you’ll be among the first to die when the bombs fall.

>I guess the inferiority complex stems from all the people here talking about how great blue collar jobs are and how doing active shit with your hands beats working in an office.

No, your inferiority complex stems from the dawning realization that your specialization is not a full and complete human understanding of the world; from the fact that you want to be a man, not an accountant.

The gun thing probably is because you don't have easy access to a gun.

Patrician NEET

"progressivism" aka why do you need to do anything for yourself when the robots who replace us will certainly never enslave humanity when they gain sentience.

Unless you're blind and retarded you can still learn.
No one is born knowing how to fix and engine.

Don't buy harbor freight. Menards has much better stuff and is not that much more expensive.

I mean, I can work a gun, I can grow, I can fish, but the rest are meh. I feel just as useless as you, user.

Harbor freight is fine.

>tfw i used to live in the woods surviving off of squirrels and flora
i can't wait for the shit to hit the fan and laugh at you faggots

>tfw at work at Menards right now shitting on company time

And another thing that annoys the fuck out of me. I am Gen X, we did not grow up with the internet. But still we have more skills than Millenials and Z. You have the single greatest tool ever invented in front of you, and you post your uselessness on Sup Forums instead of using it to acquire basic life skills.

I mean WTF? Seriously mates. If I had access to the net growing up would probably be building my own nuclear-tipped cruise missile in my garage right now.

>Why am I so useless lol? I have a good degree and work at a Big 4 accountancy but I'm fucked when it comes to practical shit.
> I'm not even just describing myself but about 99% of my friends too.
Because that's how TPTB want you to be. A defenseless wonk. At least you work for a Big 4, most of my friends are stuck in dead-end jobs and they are similarly incapable of doing anything practical.

Too bad you're just a worthless stoner like everyone else.

were libraries not a thing in 1985?

I remember reading a book on programming in the early 90s. I got it from my local library. I wrote some programs in my text editor but I had no way of knowing how to get a compiler with which to test them.

This is a decisive problem for the western world.
If we do not embrace patriarchialism and masculinity, we will have no Fathers to raise our sons properly.
Modern fathers are the grandchildren and children of boomers.
We definetively need to establish a right-wing movement, with the goal of showing beta cucks and soy boys how to be men and fulfill practical tasks, like the self-learning and working groups in Russia for example.

And this is for you OP:
Basically, any human has enough strength,cunning and intelligence to learn how to survive in the wilderness or practice physical activities, the only requirements are to have enough motivation, discipline and patience, in order to acquire these skills, by consequently repeating the process of doing it, until mastery is achieved.

You can achieve anything in life with this. And remember these words, should you ever try to obtain those abilities: Life is a dice game, every day again we roll the dice.

>t. cuck who's going to alt-tab to jack off to 2D whores