Remember when the Jews killed a bunch of Innocents in a Plane Crash in 2011?

What's that? Don't remember this being on the front page of the news? I wonder why?

From the article:

"Five Russian scientists who died in a plane crash on Tuesday had been helping Iran with nuclear secrets, it has been revealed.

They were among 45 killed when the plane's lights failed in heavy fog and careered into a motorway in north-west Russia before bursting into flames - leading conspiracy theorists to believe it was a deliberate plot to kill the nuclear experts."

Just Jews being Jews. Imagine being on that flight and dying of terror just because the Jews found it more convenient to crash a plane then kill all five scientists separately.

This is why Jews need to be gassed. I mean collateral damage is one thing, but the fucking Jews purposely and knowingly slaughtered innocents with no fucks given.

Archived link:

archive.today/92Spj

Un-archived Link:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007389/Five-Russian-scientists-helped-Iran-nuclear-secrets-killed-tragic-plane-crash.html

>israel stopping people from getting nuclear weapons is conspiracy

It's like maybe the one use USA has for them.

could you two stop handing out nukes to third worlders already?

what do the jews have to do with this

You talking to me? We didn't hand out shit.

Though in retrospect yes we should of done a better job hiding our Nuke secrets from the Jews.

Hind-site is 20/20

Welcome to Sup Forums. Please lurk for another year before you post again. OK thank you.

and pakis, also you're doing fuck all to disarm britain and france before their demographics flip and they become full blown enemies

Also double hundreds. Checked.

Fuck I didn't even think of that. All this bullshit almost makes nuking the nips not worth it.

It's really sad, it proves how weak and cucked Putin is, that he lets Israhell/CIA kill his Russian citizens like that and no retaliation.

The man has nukes, and he does fucking nothing. israel is a vermin, a mere rodent and Putin let's them fuck him up on a daily basis fuck.

>Daily mail

>5 russians
>nuclear secrets
>secrets

It's not really a secret if we all know.

Either russia shot it down or the deep state shot it down so ot could be blamed on Russia.

Either way everyone in the deep state needs to be assassinated

It's almost like Russia is actually controlled by jews and Putin is just their frontman. Also, nukes are a big political hoax like the HolocaustTM.

You think they made up a plane crash you stupid motherfucker?

No, I think they made up 5 nuclear scientists on the plane, you dumb fucking nigger.

>2011 +7

Goddamit you fucking kike that made me kek out loud.

Awesome. And the dozens of other news agencies that reported the same thing? You might as well just say that nuclear weapons aren't real and shitpost like a man.

Yes don’t you know? Here, jews are responsible for literally EVERYTHING. If Muslims blow shit up, it’s the jews. If Muslims kill people in Vegas, it’s the jews, if there’s a car crash, it’s the jews. If you rip a stank fart, it’s mossad and the jews.

I read that as
>what do the nukes have to do with this
Which makes a lot more sense as a question.

What's up kike. I hope your grandparents suffered horribly.

>Putting all your eggs in one basket
Suicidal ruskies

Good, that's what you get for helping give Muslims nuclear weapons, retards

This. I hope they enjoy burning in hell.

Fucking kike.

I trust Iran more than Israel